• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hussein's Hideous Ticklishness! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Hussein on line was candid saying straight but Gay for Pay and the 6' attractive 24yr old appealed to me in his three photos in various states of undress but in all with black socked feet. I told him though he charged £100 per hour, I'd pay £200 if he agreed to light bondage? A little unsure he said he'd decide on meeting if I paid his cab fare which I agreed doing.

Hussein was better looking in the flesh and arrived a couple of hours after our call as agreed as he had arranged a game of squash so told him to come to me after it and he could shower here and he looked sexy in nike tracksuit & sneakers with black socks. In my lounge I told him shoes not worn inside and he commented his feet would likely smell after the game but told him no problem, he'd be showering so he sat on the sofa and eased off his nikes.

"My feet get sweaty, my girlfriend always complains about it but seems you're okay with their manly smell right!" he said seeing me staring at his feet. "Yeah these size 11's may stink I guess!"

"No Hussein they smell like feet and the shape of your feet and their smell appeal to me!" I told him

"I guess secured would be okay Mark so shall we play?" Hussein said and I needing little encouragement soon had him stripped to briefs and black socks and secured on the bed on his stomach, blindfold and gagged after him saying not to hit him too hard if I was going to spank him and squirmed as informed with me a slap n' tickle session meant the emphasis being on the tickle!"

I rubbed his warm, sweaty socked feet and pressed my face into his large socked soles smelling them deeply and moaning in socked-foot ecstasy. I heard muffled moans and not those from someone enjoying the experience which excited me more as sensed his feel uneasy, embarrassed even humiliated and definitely vulnerable!

"Mmmmmm Hussein in your photos noticed in all of them your feet, these feet socked as they are now and guessing the guys you meet have no interest in them, their attention elsewhere so virgin feet which Mmmmm smell awesome and keep wiggling your socked toes as it's inviting and I inhaled his foot smell more and then peeled off both socks! "Oh Hussein fancy hiding these gorgeous feet, they're a sight for sore eyes and smell so raunchy, got to enjoy these so rub them over my nose or "MMMMPHAHAHAOOOHHAHAHA!" "Yes encouraged doing so as sensed they'd be ticklish & I'll bet taste ripe!"

The gasp making it clear he dreaded my finding out the level of deliciousness his feet had which made me enjoy taunting and teasing him verbally.

"Hussein these feet are pure Turkish delight, full of Eastern Promise with toes meant to be sucked, fed to me one by one for nibbling and lickling and soles tongue massaged as you rub one bare foot then the other and then both simultaneously over my face and bet your thinking "Oh fuck, not my feet. Please, not the feet. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Not my bare feet! Hussein reacted as he heard me deeply inhaling the intoxicating aroma of his feet and sensed my moistened tongue licking his sensitive toes and then soles!"

He struggled and heard muffled giggles from him instantly and consistently as I informed him everything about his big feet excited me and loved feeling them up and both damp with his foot sweat and smelled strong but not pungent and told him I loved feet period, looking at them, touching them, massaging them in socks and lightly caressing and stroking them before peeling socks off and nice n' fresh from his feet I'd be indulging in orally controlling them to my satisfaction and having an insatiable appetite!

I then pushed my nose against his soles & licked to the toes of each of his feet in turn and started sucking them! I told him his big hot n' sweaty licklish and ticklish feet were addictive so if he wanted to make a fixed arrangement, it would be financially beneficial for him but adding knowing a tortuous time for him so he'd need to be a man and take it but Turkish men known for having an alpha-male kind of attiude reckoned he'd handle it!

I knew he'd thrive to a challenge, it would be in his macho DNA and wasn't wrong as telling him how horny his foot smell made me blew air on his soles so he knew how near I was to his feet. I buried my face into both of his sweating soles and smelling them soon indulged in licking both of his super-sensitive bare feet and soon sucking on his toes as he dealt with the sensitive sensations being delivered to him!

Then I slowly stroked the length of each excruciatingly ticklish sole slowly as he reacted to the unbearable sensations he unable to avoid being secured with ankles bound together as I began furiously lapping my tongue up n' down the length of Hussein's helpless ticklish n' licklish bare feet, licking every inch of his super sensitive soles making the lickling as sensuous and unbearable as possible!"

"Mmmmm straight feet Hussein, nothing quite like them especially when like yours they're so damn ticklish it's torture but for £200 I reckon worth enduring the pain for the gain but you decide Hussein! I love hearing you suffering, desperately wanting the tickles n' lickles to end, the massaging, caressing, stroking, fondling of your feet to stop as it has to be so humiliating, a real predicment to be in knowing easy money but earned having your weakness, both insanely ticklish feet exploited, my tormenting and teasing your sensitive feet, taking complete adantage of it and using it against you to dominate and control you and you having zero control over the situation!"

I then activated the sonicare and the evil revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush connected with the soles of Hussein's bare feet. I stroked up n' down the length of each sole and smiled seeing him squirming and both feet flexing as his toes all wiggled and soon invited oral attention as I lapped up n down the length of both of Hussein's bound feet & he lost it, roaring with desperate laughter. The unbearable sensations overwhelmed him as he made futile attempts to escape them in hellish torment as he does every meeting but our feet-meets profitable for him! I love making him laugh hysterically!

Hussein knows I will always be merciless and enjoy the look, the smell, the taste and the super sensitivity of his feet to the max level which is unbearable for him and humiliating as he is straight and so there's a resentment another man is fixated on his feet so always the temptation to refuse submitting them to me but money talks so he compelled to doing so! Submission to an intimate foot licking but then both feet lubricated with his foot sweat and my saliva means my fingers easily gliding and dancing over the soles of his feet effectively, devastatingly torture tickling them as I tell him I'd bet he so wished his feet were not so horribly ticklish n' licklish!

Massaging his socked feet I tell him how glad I am that for him money talks as it means his size 11's mine to enjoy fondling and feeling up socked and bare and sweaty n' warm with their intoxicating foot smell, feet inviting attention and especially intimacy orally, every toe sucked and both soles licked, toes nibbled which he hates as it's another man's mouth and he's straight so it's so wrong but his toes meant to be sucked and bare soles meant to be nibbled before raking my fingers up n' down his soles again!

Hussein hates the feather and it's quill traced over the length of his soles especially across his arches and sawed in between his toes, it drives him berserk, for him hideous intensifyingly ticklish and tormenting sensations. Blindfold and gagged all he can do is endure the tickle n' lickle torture sessions with me and ny delighting dragging my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet. I taunt him how silky smooth his soles are as I stroke them and make them wrinkle as his toes clench and splay and then sometimes stroke the sole of one foot and suck and lick the toes of the other at the same time and alternate foot to foot!

“Hhahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahha….noooohohohohhahaahahaaha!" from Hussein is music to my ears and reacting to ticklish torments like sliding my fingers in between his toes or stroking the soles of his size 11 feet frantically and rubbing them vigorously. Gliding my fingers up n' down his soles, every inch of both of them and under and in between his toes, over the balls of his feet, across his arches and under all of his toes! I love hearing him howling with frantic laughter reacting to my enjoyment of his feet! Feet bought and paid for as I delight in reminding straight Hussein!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back