• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Nj Lee leaning switch, looking for play partners

Cadance42

All right. I'm absolutely horrible with technology, I am not good with computers. I am more of a down to Earth stay in nature type of woman. I am on FetLife but I tend to stay off of most social media. Please have patience with my website ignorance. I have been spending over two weeks and probably a collective 5 hours trying to make this post.

I have posted here before, without any luck and I am trying yet again.

At this point in my life I have communicated with my husband about my Kink and my fetishes, and our relationship has developed to where we are comfortable with letting me find play partners to alleviate his responsibilities. My pain levels from my chronic illness have driven me to the point of practically begging for touches, and here I am, tickle forum. Call me Cadance.

Now that the majority of the world seems to be getting back to life, I am finally ready to start looking for my tickle partner.

If you're reading so far, here are some of the things I am looking for.

AS A LEE
I need to be able to trust the person I am letting touch me. I will never be able to actually enjoy the touches from someone else unless I can relax with them. Someone who is friendly and charming. I'm looking for someone who understands the need and the enjoyment and the release of tickles. A partner who can not only read the squirms and squeals and whimpers, but also interpret what else is needed to continue the begging and pleading. Preferably a tickler who is bigger and who can empower me while devouring me and dominating me. A sadistic but hedonistic gentle person who actually enjoys the torture aspect as long as the enjoyment is met. Someone who will let me get into that subspace where I can actually enjoy being in my own body. I want to be able to let go. It's not just about the tickling however sensation play in general. Tickling just happens to be the base of my enjoyment. I want someone who enjoys using toys to implement pleasure, utilizes restraints to make sure their partner can benefit the most from the torture, and ultimately someone who's goal is their partners pleasure and enjoyment.

AS A LER
I enjoy being in control. I enjoy being responsible for the enjoyment and the pleasure of my partner. I love being responsible for their head to toe sensation, and it is something that I have not had nearly enough experience on. I want to be able to restrain my partner, and just explore their body. Start at one end continue all the way down to the other over hours, back and forth with different implements. My hands in my mouth are always my go-to torture devices. I like to see what reactions I get out of my partner, breath changing, toes curling, the pleading, I want to see it all.

If you are STILL still reading... Do you...
Happen to live in North New Jersey or the surrounding areas, or be willing to drive to the area?
Truly actually enjoy tickling and want to be your partners provider of pleasure?
Be the ages of 29 to 51, at LEAST over 5 ft 6
420 tolerant (it is legal as well as a medical prescription for me, I don't have to justify anything move on if you aren't)

PLEAAAAASE REACH OUT TO ME!!! Like seriously. Message me, tell me where you're from, how realistic you actually are, and we will take it from there.

I am 37, 5 ft 7, 205 with giant tits and thick legs. Not for nothing this time last year I was 258. I'm kicking ass and taking names. I'm tired of waiting I am tired of feeling like I do. I want to be tickled I want to tickle and I just want to feel good. I hope to hear from you soon.

Interesting post, to say the least. You are a talented, creative writer. I think we could have a fun time playing. Will be in NY for a week and a half. hope to get a PM from you

Interesting post, to say the least. You are a talented, creative writer. I think we could have a fun time playing. Will be in NY for a week and a half. hope to get a PM from you

Very interested - I’m in north jersey and about 5’6. I’m more of a Lee but but Ler can be fun.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back