• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Revenge on Dad's feet! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My Dad and me never got on as he resented my being Gay or Queer as he called it so ironic how the tables turned. It began three months ago when I suspected him of cheating on Mum. I began snooping having a hidden agenda and discovered my suspicions right, he was seeing Mum's best friend so when Mum was on night duty at the hospital and he came in from the pub I waited until I heard snoring from the bedroom and went in and there on the bed and out for the count 44 yr old Dad and so too his size 12 feet which he hates touched as he's so damn sensitive. The 6'1" alpha-male broken so easily, it's tortuous torment for him every session and he trapped to endure them!

I easily had him secured to the bed that first night and revenge was mine, I can say not close to Mum who never has been maternal to me, my sister the one getting her love and attention but the one I had a problem with was Dad, sick of his jibes and jokes about me, how he might buy me a dress and comments about my sexuality and perversity! So secured on his bed, time for his rude awakening and in position end of the bed by his socked size 12 feet secured together!

"Dad wakey wakey Dad!" I whispered as my fingers very lightly stroked over his black nylon socked soles and stroked the balls and arches of his feet and caressed his toes making him squirm!

"MmmmmphhahanooMmmmph!" he tried to verbalise a response but was gagged with one of his socks from the laundry basket

"That's it Dad time to wake up and play! Ironic you insulting and mocking me for being queer and now being all the temptation I need for a fun time amusing myself using your weakness against you as the man you pride yourself in being can so easily become a pussy, giggling like a girlie as he has overtly sensitive big size 12 feet and Mmmm smelling manly and moistened and warm with sweat so extremely vulnerable, soft and sensitive! Dad you're a very naughty boy playing away from home with Carole and don't deny it Dad as I've plenty of proof including video footage at the 'Gran Sasso' restaurant two nights ago, Carole wore the black jacket and red dress but naughty boys who get caught need punishing Dad! You always call me a pervert so might as well enjoy proving it and giving you blow jobs! No Dad not where I guess you might enjoy it closing eyes and imagining it's Carole or even Mum but no somewhere you won't enjoy it; your toes Dad! Every one of your toes is going to be licked and sucked on by me and nibbled driving you crazy! I want your feet. I want to smell them, taste them, tickle them, nibble on each of your delicious toes Dad!"

I smiled hearing him moan imagining his expression though having blindfold him with the airline sleep mask so every teasing sensation heightened and informed him the games we'd indulge in playing were played by my rules and I'd keep quiet about Carole as divorce would prove costly and he was partner in his father-in-law's company and my grandad Mario would not look too highly on his daughter being cheated on and had connections! Dad knew it so had no choice but do as told!

"So Dad from now on in front of Mum we'll be civil, no more animoisity and insulting! We'll encourage her to work more night duty as it will bring more income into the house and afford us play time as tonight just the initiation! Happy to see us getting on, more willing to leave us alone in the house! I've got a thing for feet especially big ticklish feet and intend taking complete advantage of these and added excitement being having my physical revenge for the mental torment you've subjected me to for the last two years since I was open about my sexuality, expect me to be as merciless and vindictive!"

I contuned stroking both of his socked feet very gently and lightly, maddeningly and teasingly just liking tormenting him with soft tickle teasing strokes from heels to toes and toes to heels, up n' down and up n' down and taunting him saying he must be feeling the ticklish sensations and feeling so helpless and vulnerable but soon he'd be screwing Carole as compensation but best get used to being my 'Tickle-Toy' and that our secret so keeping my lips sealed from telling grandpa or Mum what a naughty man Dad was! We both knew he being overtly ticklish and hating being tickled!

"Dad you always been super ticklish on your feet even in socks? Mmmm fuck your feet smell good!" I said as I pressed my nose into his socked soles and inhaled their aroma and told him their musky scent got my dick really hard as straight feet needed an extra good sniffing and smiled as Dad's socked toes wiggled on contact with my nose! "That's it Dad wiggle your toes and invite me to enjoy them before I peel off these socks very slowly inch-by-inch to enjoy them bare and so vulnerable! I guess with feet ticklish as yours Dad I guess you avoid any circumstance to avoid the degree of ticklishness discovered but time to test it out and I'm deadly serious Dad, I'm going to enjoy making you suffer seeing these feet flexing violently to evade the torture tickling I am intent on subjecting them both to, a maddening tickling Dad and driving you ballistic!"

I teased Dad I was going to make him cringe subjecting his feet to being feather tickled but most especially orally abused as I would be licking his soles and sucking his toes over and over and over again all through the night so he could forget sleeping as I'd be reducing his machismo to an emasculated ticklish, licklish pleasure toy for my enjoyment! I then indulged in sniffing each large socked foot as he verbally moaned as gagged unable to voice any objections! I told him I was turned on by his large socked feet and sensed the heat of his feet in them and pressed my face against his socked soles which were very warm and moist! Dad flinched in disgust trying to evade my attention to his feet so gripped them and pulled them closer to my face! I buried my nose in his hot socked soles savouring their sweaty aroma!

"Ready to take a trip to ticklish hell Dad as going to find the most ticklish and licklish areas of your feet and make you flinch so your feet flex and toes clench and splay, at least you know it's only your feet of interest to me to rape but your feet Dad are now my feet and more rules! You will only wear black nylon socks and on the nights we are alone you do not shower after getting home from work, you keep hot moist feet in warm, wet socks, break the rules and grandpa is told of your disloyalty to Mum and might tell him being ticklish, tickle torture by henchmen would be effective!" Dad shook hearing this threat as it touched a nerve as I was having slowly peeled off both socks! I'm going to relish enjoying your feet Dad, every involuntary wiggling of your toes and Mmmm sniffing their masculine smell!"

My fingers lightly stroked over both bare soles as Dad's toes wiggled but he was clearly clenching his teeth desperate to stifle his laughter as I told him the more he laughed the more encouraged I'd be to give him something to laugh about! I leaned into his large bare feet and sniffed them and then ran my tongue over both bare soles!

"MmmmmphnooohahanooheeenooostaaaphahahmMMPH" was his verbal reaction as it clearly tickled horribly as intended, loved seeing his toes wiggling nervously as there no evading and escaping the ticklish and licklish tormenting and teasing torture I planned subjecting him to as I slid my tongue in between each of his toes on his right and then left foot! I sucked on each toe sucking the flavour from them all!

"Fuck Dad these are tasty feet; Mmmmm delicious, Tickle, tickle, tickle, lickle, lickle, lickle!" Dad hated his feet being enthusiastically tongue tickled by me as my tongue slid over every inch of each foot in turn, all over his soft n' sensitive soles, under his flexing toes all clenching and splaying at random and licking in between each of his toes! I salivating at the sight of Dad's smooth bare feet and gave them a massage and kneaded his soles and rubbed my nose over his toes and smiled as frantically he tried pulling his feet away from me!

Then introduced the feather and raked the quill end the length of his bared soles, up n' down them one after the other just light strokes but being so sensitive were super effective! Running the feather in between Dad's toes it was hellish for him and then ran the feather over one sole and stroked the other with my fingers and alternated feet so each foot received the differing but successfully ticklish sensations over them! I dragged the feather under my Dad's toes on each foot as his toes are a real hot-spot even to a tormenting tongue! I intend in a future session inviting two ticklers, ideally licklers on line to assist me in tormenting and teasing him and a guy licking the toes of a foot each simultaneously will drive him demented!

I resumed licking Dad's sexy feet, my warm n' wet tongue slurping over his soles and he powerless to stop me rubbing my nose against both his bare feet and sniffing his soles, nuzzling them as he groaned with disgust and freaked out at my clearly taking my time to savour and molest his feet! The lickling I really enjoy every session as much as Dad hates it as it is intimate and sensual when I nibble on his toes before suddenly launching a ticklish attack so my rough tongue slithers the length of his feet and I suck all of his toes sweaty n' clammy deliciousness with a ravenous appetite telling him one that demands being satisfied as he then often howls with laughter as while orally enjoying one foot, a fingers in ticklish assault mode go iinto operation and attack the other foot! Then simply swap feet and do this an endless amount of times until Dad's almost breathless!

"That's it Dad laugh it up for me, it's worth the pain for the gain, think of Carole's pussy and tits as I suck on these deliciously sweaty toes which I know freaks you out, it is a bit kinky having your toes in your son's mouth but you always called me a pervert and like father like son as I do see you getting hard Dad and they'll be a session when as I work a feather over your feet, love to see another guy work one over your dick n' balls and even ass crack driving you fucking ballistic! “Oh yeah you're so ticklish, look at your toes tickle, tickle, tickle, feel the feather sliding in between your toes!"
I pressed my tongue against Dad's toes and stroked his ticklish soles moistened with his sweat and my saliva so they glided all over the length of his feet. He was totally at my mercy with two large feet so damn ticklish as my evil tongue lapped all over them both! I was turned on by his muffled but frantic laughter as his soles were licked and his toes were nibbled! I really sucked and nibbled on them one-by-one and several at a time! Greedily gobbling on them satisfying my hunger for his feet as he shrieked and writhed about as the torment continued!

"It's depraved a son enjoying his Dad's sweaty, smelly, tasty, ticklish feet like this and lightly raking this feather the length of the straight man's large bare feet, a man who has the reputation of being a tough nut but get his shoes off and even worse his socks and play with his feet and that reputation ruined and all it takes is a feather stroked up n' down his size 12 soles or drawn in between each of his toes! I just want to focus all my attention on your feet Dad with no distractions, enjoy exploiting your vulnerable and immobilised feet! I just want to nibble on your toes and press my lips to your soles and lick every inch of them both and lightly chew on and devour your feet and these mosit, succulent toes! Mmmm love licking your smelly feet Dad!

Dad struggled as I pressed my face into his feet, his bare soles hard almost suffocating myself with them and addicted to their rich smell knowing how awkward and embarrassed he'd be feeling and began licking them and savouring the salty taste of his sweaty soles and toes, licking every inch of his feet and in my mouth his toes wiggling in reaction to his soles lightly stroked.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle Dad, you feel that, sure you do being such a ticklish pussy boy, ticklish dirty, sweaty hot Daddy feet and feet for me to enjoy, to massage, yeah rub, sniff, fondle, feel up, caress, lick, suck on and tickle, lickle and you helpless to stop it happening with just too much to lose! These feet smell and taste so good Dad!"

I lapped at the soles of Dad's feet and sucked on each of his toes and pressed my tongue against the bare soles of his feet and licked up n' down both soles very slowly and licked at his toes and then teased his feet with the feather. Dad burst into a fit of giggles as with the feather quill I raked it up and down his soles as he struggled as I smiled seeing his instantaeous reaction to his feet being tickle tortured and listened to his frenzied laughter even muffled was music to my ears! “Nonononono hhahahahhaha staaaphahahaa noooohhahahahahahha!" Dad threw his head back, unable to contain his laughter as the feather slid in between his toes and stroked up and down his soles. He squirmed, squealed, giggled over and over again! I dragged the feather all over Dad’s size 12 feet as he was in hysterics now and bouncing up and down on the bed as he giggled and gasped and yelled! I then stopped physically teasing him but indulged in psychologcally taunting him! My tongue slithered between his soft toes, one-by-one, licking them and sucking on them!

I swapped the feather for my fingers and then tongue and lapped at my Dad's toes and slid my teasing tongue in between them all which was hellishly ticklish so a result! Dad clenched his teeth being determined not to laugh and afford me that satisfaction so heard him breathing heavily through his nose but I simply stroked my fingers the length of his feet and drove him wild! My fingers licked to make them extra slick then slid in between Dad's toes which are all especially sensitive! I relished teasing Dad's big manly feet with the feather, gently running it up and down his soles, one foot after the other consistently! I'm going to drive you nuts tongue lickles in between and under your toes I taunted Dad! I told him I loved the flavour of his super tasty feet which needed to be snacked on and enjoyed and lapped over both of Dad's feet from his heels to his toes and licked between them and it lickled intentionally!

"Dad there's nothing excites me more than a pair of really ticklish feet and your feet are such fun to tickle torture and seeing you suffer, overcome with frustration at how powerless you are to stop me playing with your feet in every way imaginable and every session in the future Dad I will try new things but one guarantee and that is it's these feet that will be my sole interest as love hearing you helplessly giggle and struggle as these size 12's are toyed with for my amusement and satisfaction! Feel the brisk tickles from my devious fingers Dad all over your feet, trapped and helpless feet making you moan and squirm and you will be buying a sonicare electric toothbrush which will drive you berserk! The revolving bristles awakening every ticklish nerve in these feet Dad and scrub up n' down and back and forth the length of your super ticklish and licklish feet! Right now though these hot n' sweaty feet need cooling down and a little grimy, a tongue bath and Mmmmmm so ready to taste them Dad and we have all night long to play!"

"Dad imagine this, the present you have ordered has arrived and in my hands is the sonicare toothbrush and activated I lightly begin brushing the soles of your bare feet and your toes with it, brushing up n' down both these bare soles making you laugh breathlessly even gasping for air as both feet sweating nicely and smelling raunchy as I like them as they'll taste ripe n' salty when I indulge in affording them both a thorough tongue bath as you feel helpless, vulnerable, embarrassed, humiliated and angry but tell you whether seeing Carole or not in the future; that Dad's feet are now my feet! Every time my tongue flicks in and out of your toes, I expect seeing you shudder and shriek with laughter! Dad's sweating feet smelled so good as I nuzzled his soles rubbing my nose over the soles of his feet telling him his manly foot smell made his feet really addictive so he best prepare for his new hidden ID, Dad was my tickle-lickle toy!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back