• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Grand Reopening! 4th/10 - LOL Classic: H&K Tickles the Teacher! (F/F, bare)

quinn65

Verified
Hello TMFers,

After 10 years LOL is finally back in business! C4S said we needed 10 clips to reopen, so I ended up reposting 8 old ones and adding 2 new ones. I'll add more old clips in the future, and with some luck we'll have more new stuff on the way soon!

The fourth clip posted was shot back in 2007, and Brianna's first time tickled: H&K Tickles the Teacher!
_________

Bri was a friend of my buddy Dave. She worked as a middle school teacher and had a really fun wild side. This was Bri’s first time tickled. She wasn’t sure how ticklish she was, so it was fun to help her find out. As it turned out, her feet were very ticklish…she became one of our hardest laughing models!

This was also H&K’s first foray as the tickler, a job she came to really enjoy. H&K definitely had an evil streak and I think at some level she liked having helpless women under her control.

Maybe she was one of us. ;)

Hope you enjoy the clip!

bir_orig_title.pngbri_pic_hk1.jpg

Preview and purchase here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/181557/25119219/lol-classic-hk-tickles-the-teacher-mp4

Nice looking clip. Welcome back and I hope everything works out for you.

best wishes

R

Welcome back! I've really missed your work, and I love the little cartoon portraits. Super cute.

WELCOME BACK!! Is the original gang shooting scenes again?

Thanks! Nope, this is the start of a new gang, I hope. So far we've had four models: Ana, Ava, M, and Paige. Paige's clip should be ready next month, and I'm negotiating with the others for more shoots.

understandable. I'm excited to see the new content, but I'd be over the moon to see someone return, especially Bri. She was probably my favorite.

Hey what happened to the classic clips on your C4S?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Hey what happened to the classic clips on your C4S?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Had to pull them down when I realized I had lost the model release forms. Search parties are still out...

Had to pull them down when I realized I had lost the model release forms. Search parties are still out...

Hi quinn65!
Glad to see you back in business! Is there any chance for putting the classic clips back online? (I could imagine that lot of us is poking you regarding this...) I know it must be very difficult because of the legal things...

I would do double back-flips if I could get some of the goldies...especially with Lynn (like the "Tickled by her employee" or the one when she was tied to the chair and covered by the twins :) ) or the "Rhi hogtied" clip. Sweet memories...

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back