• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Grand Reopening! 6th/10 - LOL Classic: Jackie's Bare Feet! (MMF/F, bare)

quinn65

Verified
Hello TMFers,

After 10 years LOL is finally back in business! C4S said we needed 10 clips to reopen, so I ended up reposting 8 old ones and adding 2 new ones. I'll add more old clips in the future, and with some luck we'll have more new stuff on the way soon!

The sixth clip posted was shot back in 2007, and took place right after Jackie's nylon clip: Jackie's Bare Feet!
_________

Jackie was another LOL model who came in through the 20-something friend network. She held down an office job and was a pretty serious competitive athlete on the side.

This was Jackie’s first time tied and tickled, with H&K delivering most of the punishment. As usual with our first-timers, Jackie had no idea how ticklish she was until we started in on her soles. She turned out to be a great tickle model.

Hope you enjoy the clip!

jackie_bare_title.pngjackie_chair_bare1.jpgjackie_chair_bare2.jpgjackie_chair_bare3.jpgjackie_chair_bare4.jpg

Preview and purchase here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/181557/25119405/lol-classic-jackies-bare-feet-mp4

It's great to see you back because I really loved your Clips. I really hope to see new nylon tickling content.

All the best

It's great to see you back because I really loved your Clips. I really hope to see new nylon tickling content.

All the best

I will certainly bring that up if the ladies are willing to shoot more clips. We're off to a pretty good start so I'm hoping they'll consider it.

I do have some of the older nylon stuff out there from Rhianna, Jackie, and Terri.

I loved Jackie. Any more with her that are planned to be rereleased? I remember one where she was in like a kneeling position with her bare soles facing up. Not sure the name, but that was one of my favorites.

I loved Jackie. Any more with her that are planned to be rereleased? I remember one where she was in like a kneeling position with her bare soles facing up. Not sure the name, but that was one of my favorites.

Jackie was great. And yeah she had another shoot or two, I believe we'll be re-releasing those eventually.

Hey, was looking to buy this clip and i noticed only 4 of your clips appear to be up. Not sure if that was intentional, but wanted to let you know

Hey, was looking to buy this clip and i noticed only 4 of your clips appear to be up. Not sure if that was intentional, but wanted to let you know

Hey thanks, that's my fault. I discovered today that the folder I thought contained signed model consent forms only had blanks in it. Until I find the signed originals, I thought I'd better deactivate those clips.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back