• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Grand Reopening! 7th/10 - LOL Classic: Terri in Nylons! (MMF/F, nylons)

quinn65

Verified
Hello TMFers,

After 10 years LOL is finally back in business! C4S said we needed 10 clips to reopen, so I ended up reposting 8 old ones and adding 2 new ones. I'll add more old clips in the future, and with some luck we'll have more new stuff on the way soon!

The seventh clip posted was shot back in 2008, and was Terri's first time tickled: Terri in Nylons!
_________

Terri was one of H&K’s best friends. She was also terrified of shooting a tickle clip, but H&K can be pretty persuasive. So, eventually, of course, we found ourselves having poor Terri take off her boots and then strapping her into the tickle chair.

We let H&K do almost all of the tickling here. She had a blast tormenting her old friend. And we found out why Terri was so hesitant – she turned out to be one of the most ticklish models we had ever seen!

At the time, Terri was working as a senior business analyst on various IT projects for her employer. That can be pretty stressful work; hopefully we helped to smooth her out a little and sent her back to work with a nice tickle buzz!

Hope you enjoy the clip!

terri_nyl_title.pngter_chair_nyl1.jpgter_chair_nyl2.jpgter_chair_nyl3.jpgter_chair_nyl4.jpg

Preview and purchase here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/181557/25119455/lol-classic-terri-in-nylons-mp4

Terri tickling in Nylons

Hello quinn, I would very much like to buy the clip with Terri in nylons from you, can you tell me how I can get this clip of Terri from you? Many greetings STORCH

I have already bought the other clip with Terri, where she is being tickled barefoot, and I would like to buy the clip in Terri's nylons from you, can you help me? Many greetings STORCH

i love it girls super cute adroable gergous and super ticklish welcome back looking foward to more videos.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back