• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting Mia Yim Fact

lol She's been well confirmed at this point. She's also been tickled in custom matches on SlamPegs and NEFW.

I need a Dakota Kai confirmation.

This is up on Mia Yim's wikipedia under the early life section &#55358;&#56596;

View attachment 658375

That's funny to be on Wikipedia, thanks for sharing!

The references 11 and 12 that are after the fact are these links:

twitter.com/MiaYim/status/888787460972531713/photo/1

instagram.com/p/Bk0bSiIHVjd/?hl=en

Attachments

• Mia Yim (02).PNG
    Mia Yim (02).PNG
    3.1 MB · Views: 498
  • Mia Yim (03).PNG
    Mia Yim (03).PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 456
  • Mia Yim (04).PNG
    Mia Yim (04).PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 449
That's been on wiki for years but I never bothered with it because wiki is not a reliable source that anyone can edit and the quote itself seems comes from nowhere, but we know she is anyway

Erik, Dakota Kai is top of my list too, lol. She was 50/50 tickled in a custom vid but that's the best we got

That's been on wiki for years but I never bothered with it because wiki is not a reliable source that anyone can edit and the quote itself seems comes from nowhere, but we know she is anyway

Erik, Dakota Kai is top of my list too, lol. She was 50/50 tickled in a custom vid but that's the best we got

Are you talking about the one on Slampegs where she is referee and her barefoot is put in an anklelock at the end? If so, I didn't see that as an actual or even accidental tickle. I bought that clip after seeing pictures and I was hoping it would be a confirmation.

Are you talking about the one on Slampegs where she is referee and her barefoot is put in an anklelock at the end? If so, I didn't see that as an actual or even accidental tickle. I bought that clip after seeing pictures and I was hoping it would be a confirmation.

Yeah, there is a bit in that that's very brief. I personally don't think it is myself but it's a very slight possibility

I still love that video either way haha

Yeah, there is a bit in that that's very brief. I personally don't think it is myself but it's a very slight possibility

I still love that video either way haha

Yeah it's a good vid. I hope we do get something more concrete someday because she's my current "white whale" when it comes to wrestling.

Yeah it's a good vid. I hope we do get something more concrete someday because she's my current "white whale" when it comes to wrestling.

Totally with you on that, been following her since her Evie indie days, been saying for a long time she's the unsung hero of NXT (With Raquel)... Plus, that accent lol

Totally with you on that, been following her since her Evie indie days, been saying for a long time she's the unsung hero of NXT (With Raquel)... Plus, that accent lol

Hey man, Becky and Charlotte were my "white whales" and the turned out perfectly. There's still hope for you.

Everybody has their "white-whales. For wrestlers, mine was Melina, Mickie James and Alexa Bliss. Even though Alexa's wasn't the exact answer I wanted, but know they're ticklish is good enough.

Everybody has their "white-whales. For wrestlers, mine was Melina, Mickie James and Alexa Bliss. Even though Alexa's wasn't the exact answer I wanted, but know they're ticklish is good enough.

I imagine Sasha is high on a lot of people's list too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back