• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for some input...

JosephineBlack

TMF Novice
Hi everyone! Has anyone ever experienced "sub-drop" after a tickling session (as a Ler or a Lee)? And if so, does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for and/or what to do if it happens? I am planning a session with a Lee (and myself as the Ler) and I want to make sure that the experience is great for both of us. I'm super nervous to leave and then find out that they struggled on their own, unprepared. Anyone got advice??

Thanks in advance!!

Curious to see the responses. Luckily I have not, I usually have a satisfied or almost euphoric feeling after a session especially if I was the lee or it was a switch session. Guess I’ve been lucky.

I don't know what "sub drop" means and can imagine others haven't either. Elaborate?

Good for you for being on the lookout for sub drop and asking for the best ways to help! For those that don't know, sub drop can happen after an intense session, or series of sessions. All of those happy hormones flood your body, and you feel amazing... Then after some time, hours or days, your body metabolizes all those hormones and you crash. You're left feeling... Stressed or anxious or unhappy, and you probably don't even recognize what is happening. It might be mild, or it can be pretty strong. There are also physical responses in our bodies because of these hormones flooding and then depleting... You might be extra sleepy, or you might be cold. It isn't depression, but it can sometimes look a little like it.

As far as what you can do to care for your partner, aftercare immediately after is great, but even if you can't be there in person in the days after to offer physical support like hugs and orgasms &#55357;&#56841; I can tell you that for me I need extra verbal reassurance that my ler is still interested in me, that the session was as good for them as it was for me, that they want to do it again. And planning the next session can go a long way towards getting over some of my anxiety that the hormone crash has let creep in. I would make sure that you are very available to your partner in the coming days. Call or text and check in on them a little more than normal. It probably won't be this big obvious shift that you'll notice in the other person, but being flexible and supportive like you are is the best thing you can do!

Ummm...wow, that was an incredible response - thank you! It's extremely helpful. Just knowing I'm at least heading in the right direction makes me feel less anxious.

Good for you for being on the lookout for sub drop and asking for the best ways to help! For those that don't know, sub drop can happen after an intense session, or series of sessions. All of those happy hormones flood your body, and you feel amazing... Then after some time, hours or days, your body metabolizes all those hormones and you crash. You're left feeling... Stressed or anxious or unhappy, and you probably don't even recognize what is happening. It might be mild, or it can be pretty strong. There are also physical responses in our bodies because of these hormones flooding and then depleting... You might be extra sleepy, or you might be cold. It isn't depression, but it can sometimes look a little like it.

As far as what you can do to care for your partner, aftercare immediately after is great, but even if you can't be there in person in the days after to offer physical support like hugs and orgasms �� I can tell you that for me I need extra verbal reassurance that my ler is still interested in me, that the session was as good for them as it was for me, that they want to do it again. And planning the next session can go a long way towards getting over some of my anxiety that the hormone crash has let creep in. I would make sure that you are very available to your partner in the coming days. Call or text and check in on them a little more than normal. It probably won't be this big obvious shift that you'll notice in the other person, but being flexible and supportive like you are is the best thing you can do!
This ❤❤❤

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back