• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stealing From The Wrong Person (F/MF, sexual, Non-Con)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
It was the final day of Amy and Rob’s short getaway, they both lay on the beach, wishing they didn’t have to return home to start back at work the next day. Rob lay on a towel in the sun, soaking up the last few rays of sunshine before they had to head back. Wearing only a short pair of blue swimming shorts and a pair of sunglasses, he was in his element. Rob was 30 years old, 6 foot 3, muscular build with dark brown hair, his olive skin getting darker and darker with every hour spent in the sun.

Amy, on the other hand, lay on her towel underneath the umbrella, reading a book whilst protecting her pale skin from the sun. Rob was a giant compared to her as she stood at only 5 foot 2. Her jet black hair matched her black bikini top and black skirt as she lay in the shade, digging her black painted toes into the sand. Her slightly gothic look attracted Rob straight to her two years ago as they met in a bar in Cheltenham whilst Amy was celebrating her 25th Birthday. Although Amy was not a goth, she loved the look against her pale skin, slightly resembling Paige from WWE.

“Let’s start packing up” Rob said softly as he turned over on his towel to his left, looking at his beautiful girlfriend.

“Two minutes, I just want to finish this chapter” Amy responded, smiling at him.

“But I want to beat the traffic” Rob said.

“I said, TWO MINUTES” Amy glared at him over the top of her sunglasses before turning back to her book.

With a smile, Rob moved his right arm across and gently danced his fingers across Amy’s exposed right side.

“Eeek” Amy squealed before swotting Rob’s hand with her book. “FINE” she said.

The two stood up and shook the sand off their towel before rolling them up. Rob took down the umbrella as Amy dusted the sand off her pale, size 4 feet before putting her sliders on. They headed off the beach in the direction of the car, once on solid ground, Rob slid his large, size 11 feet into his sliders before continuing the short trip to the car.

Once the car was packed, Rob replaced his sliders for some trainers and slid his t-shirt on before joining Amy in the car. He started the engine and set his home address into the Sat Nav.

“We should be home by 6pm, as long as the traffic holds off” he said with a grin. “It’s a good job we left the beach when we did”.

“Once again you are right” Amy said in a patronising tone, rolling her eyes before slipping her feet back out of her sliders and closing her eyes.

“You’re going to be fun on this drive” Rob mocked.

“Just drive, Jeeves” Amy chuckled.

Rob shook his head before putting the radio on low volume and finally departing the car park.

A few hours later, Rob pulled the car up onto his drive.

“Wake up sleepy head” he said softly, gently shaking Amy’s right shoulder.

She groaned and stirred as she slowly awoke. She slid her feet back into her sliders before undoing her seat belt and climbing out of the car.

“Let’s just get in the house, I will sort the car out later” Rob said as they walked up to the front door, opening it.

Rob closed the door behind him before putting his keys on the side. They both walked into the living room before stopping in shock. A woman, dressed in a black suit and heels was sat on their sofa.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” Rob shouted.

The woman, in her late 40’s, turned her smiling face towards them and took off her sunglasses. She crossed her legs before resting her hands on her knee.

“Welcome back you two” the woman started speaking. “I hope you had fun spending my money”.

“WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT, GET OUT” Rob demanded.

“I will, once I have my £5000” the woman smiled.

“5 GRAND, ARE YOU MAD?” Rob shouted in rage. He turned to Amy, her face turning bright red. “Amy, do you know about this?” He said in confusion.

“Well” Amy started speaking.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?” Rob said in anger.

“Umm, you know the bonus I got from work?” Amy said, trembling.

“But that was only a thousand, which we have just used to pay for the weekend away” Rob said, still confused.

“It wasn’t from work, I was out in the park. I went to put my water bottle in a bin and saw a bag full of cash” she mumbled.

“WELL, GIVE IT HER BACK” Rob said in rage.

“I may have gone on a shopping trip” she mumbled.

“A 4 GRAND SHOPPING TRIP!” Rob shouted.

“Now, Now, You two, less arguing, more giving me my money” the woman on the sofa said sternly.

“I-I-I Don’t have it” Amy whimpered.

The woman sighed before standing up.

“Look, just give us a few days, I will get you your money” Rob said, trying to plead.

“I’m afraid, my collection needs to happen today” the woman said, looking them both up and down, noticing Amy’s black toes sticking out from her sliders. “There is another way we can settle this debt”.

“What’s that?” Rob asked.

The woman clicked her fingers. Before Rob and Amy could react, a chloroform soaked rag covered each of their faces as they were grabbed from behind. The pair struggled but it was no use, they became weaker and weaker before both slumping to the floor.

Rob awoke, his head pounding. He could hear muffled groans coming from in front of him. He tried to move but couldn’t, as he opened his eyes, he could see his trainer covered feet sticking through the slats in the back rest of one of their dining room chairs. His ankles were bound together with rope and then bound to the slats of the chair, giving him no wiggle room. He struggled again to no avail, his wrists were tied together behind his back as he sat on another dining room chair with a rope around his shirtless chest and bound around his biceps behind him, pinning him against the chair.

He took a deep gulp before looking up at the dining room table. Amy’s body was tied to it, spread eagle. Her skirt had been removed, leaving her in her black bikini. Her wrists tied to either corner and her ankles the same at the other end. Her sliders barely staying on her feet as her ankles bounced from side to side. He looked back up her body to see a rope over her knees and another one over her stomach, ensuring she was firmly tied down to the table. His attention diverted to her head, she was blindfolded and gagged.

Before Rob could say anything, the door opened to the dining room. A giant man with a shaven head and scar on his cheek peered into the room before nodding and stepping back out of the way. The woman from before walked in. Her heels clicking on the oak floor as she approached the bound pair.

“W-W-What are you going to do?” Rob stuttered out.

“That’s for later” the woman said, “let me introduce myself. I am Jane Shelley” she said whilst taking off her sunglasses, revealing her beautiful but stern face. “I am, how you would say, a middle woman in the drugs trade” she continued, taking off her suit jacket, revealing her white shirt. “What you two have done, is take my money that was needed for the drugs swap” she said whilst tying her brown hair into a pony tail.

“She didn’t mean it” Rob stuttered. “Please, just let us go, we can sort something out”.

“It’s too late for that” Jane replied, rolling up the sleeves on her shirt. “I had too reimburse my clients from my own pocket”. Jane put on a pair of glasses before turning away to the corner of the room and picking up a small toolbox. She rummaged inside before pulling out a pair of scissors.

“Please” Rob begged.

Jane smiled as she walked over to Amy with the scissors, sliding them under the straps on her bikini top and snipping them. She slid the top away from her, revealing Amy’s pale D-cup breasts.

“MPPHHHH” Amy protested.

Rob watched on as Jane moved to Amy’s bikini bottoms, snipping the elastic on them and removing them, much to Amy’s muffled protests. Jane grabbed both pieces of bikini and dropped them on Rob’s lap.

“Now, as I had to pay for your girlfriends mistake, you two are going to repay me” Jane said softly.

“Yes, that’s fine, I just need a couple of days” Rob said.

“Not with money” Jane smiled. “You two are going to repay me another way”.

“Like what” Rob said confused.

Jane showed Rob her long, pointy, red nails before walking around the other side of the dining table, standing at Amy’s stomach, still staring at Rob.

“Tell me Amy” Jane smiled. “Are you ticklish?”

Amy went wild, thrashing as much as she could against her bonds, screaming into her gag in protest.

“I will take that as a yes” Jane smiled at Rob before digging both sets of nails into her stomach.

“MMPPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPHHHHHH” Amy screamed in ticklish agony.

Jane’s fingernails danced over Amy’s pale stomach as she forcefully laughed into her gag for minute after minute as Rob watched on, stunned in silence. Finally, Jane let her breath, removing her hands from her belly. Amy panted heavily as she tried to regain her breath.

“Your silence intrigues me” Jane said, staring at Rob.

“W-W-What do you want me to say?” Rob replied nervously. “We are both tied up”.

“Most people beg for me to stop tickling their loved one” Jane replied.

“She stole from you” Rob replied. “It’s just a bit of tickling”.

“I’m glad you said that” Jane smiled, walking to Amy’s head and removing her gag.

“YOU BITCH” Amy panted out, still blindfolded.

“Harsh, after what you did” Jane replied.

“Look, I’m sorry” Amy replied, realising her predicament. “I’m just too ticklish, please, there must be another way”.

“Nope” Jane replied before digging her nails into Amy’s shaven armpits.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed with laughter, her head bouncing from side to side as she laughed.

“Such sensitive skin” Jane mocked as she continued to tickle.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEAASSEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy continued to laugh.

Rob watched on in silence, looking up and down at his girlfriends naked body thrash around on the table as much as it could. Her toes scrunching and flexing as they shook from side to side, only just keeping her sliders on. Jane caught Rob, gazing at Amy’s feet. She stopped her torture as Amy panted heavily again.

“Good idea Rob” Jane mocked.

“I-I-I Didn’t say anything” he responded.

“Your eyes did” Jane smiled as she slowly walked down the table.

“WAIT, PLEASE” Amy begged, knowing where Jane was going.

Jane slid Amy’s left slider off her foot.

“Please, not my feet” Amy begged.

“Do you want the gag back in?” Jane said sternly.

“No” Amy replied.

“Well keep it shut, I the only noise I want to hear from you is laughter, nothing else. GOT IT” Jane replied.

Amy gulped nervously as Jane slid off her right slider.

“I take it your girlfriends feet are very sensitive” Jane said to Rob.

Rob nodded his head.

“Good” Jane replied. “There is nothing I like more than the squirming and wriggling of toes as I inflict my torture on them”.

Rob looked at Amy’s shaking head, clearly petrified about being tortured. He felt bad but he was secretly into tickling, something that Amy didn’t know. He kept his fetish hidden from her, only occasionally tickling her playfully, nothing like this. He moved his attention back to Amy’s feet. Jane was now crouched down at her left foot, holding her ankle with her left hand. She smiled before scattering her right fingernails across her exposed sole.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOOOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed in ticklish agony.

Jane’s nails danced up and down her sole, from the ball of her foot down to the heel of her size 4.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAAASSEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy begged and laughed.

“All that time on the beach has made your feet extra sensitive” Jane smiled as she continued to explore her foot. “Let’s see if these cute little toes are just as ticklish”. She glided her nails over the ball of her foot underneath Amy’s toes.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy exploded into extremely loud laughter as Jane’s nails dug into her toes.

The laughter filled the room for the next few minutes as Amy’s left foot was treated to the most ticklish sensations she had every felt. Finally, Jane let her have a break. Amy lay motionless on the table, panting heavily.

Jane stood up and walked to her right foot. Amy curled her toes in anticipation, feeling Jane’s breath on her feet as she crouched down. Without warning, Jane dragged her nails up and down the top of Amy’s right foot, causing her to squeal and unclench her toes.

“That’s better” Jane said softly. “I don’t want to see you scrunch your feet up again”.

Amy took a deep breath.

“Now, what about you” Jane asked Rob.

“W-W-What about me” he replied nervously as Jane grabbed another chair, placing it down at his trainer covered feet.

“Do you like watching me tickle your girlfriend?” She asked.

“N-N-No” Rob replied nervously.

“I think you do” she replied with a smile, grabbing Amy’s destroyed bikini off his crotch, revealing his hard cock, standing to attention through his swimming shorts.

Rob stared at her in embarrassment and she smiled before sitting down at his feet. She started to unlace his trainers.

“Hey, what are you doing?” He asked nervously.

“You didn’t think that you were going to get away for free did you?” Jane smiled. “You also spent my money” she said, tugging off his right trainer to reveal a perfect size 11 sole.

Rob gulped. He had never really been tickled before, he was more of a Ler than a Lee.

Jane slowly drew her nail down his sole as his foot instantly curled.

“Remember what I said to Amy about curling your toes” Jane mocked as she slowly drew her finger back up his wrinkled sole.

Rob shut his eyes tight, trying to contain the ticklish feeling as Jane slowly picked up speed on his right sole.

“EEEEKKK Hehehehehehe” Rob giggled as he once again scrunched his toes.

“Last warning” Jane mocked, resuming her tickling.

“I-IT TICKLLESSSSS Hehehehehehehe” Rob giggled, scrunching his toes for a third time.

“Tut Tut” Jane mocked. “A big strong man like yourself cannot keep his feet straight. I thought it was only tickling” Jane said with a smile before tugging his left trainer off.

She walked back to her toolbox, returning with a few lengths of string.

“This should hold those big toes in place” Jane said with a grin before tying Rob’s big toes together and against one of the slats in the backrest.

Rob tried to move his toes, his big toes pinned but he could still get a little movement out of his little toes.

“Now, it’s time to spread those toes” Jane mocked as she tied the string around his left little toe and securing it to the chair, she did the same to his right before dusting off a bit of fluff from his left foot.

She sat back on the chair. “Shall we try this again?” she said, waving her fingernails menacingly at Rob.

Rob gulped as the nails disappeared from view, blocked out by his large feet.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he exploded into laughter as both sets of nails danced up and down his soles, his bound toes preventing him from moving in the slightest.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA PLEAASSEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA” he begged as Jane tickled and tickled his sensitive skin.

“AWW, Is the big strong man ticklish?” Jane mocked.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Rob cackled away.

Jane moved her right hand off Rob’s big feet, continuing tickling with her left hand, she leant back to Amy’s right foot and started tickling it, much to Amy’s shock. Her foot thrashed around but couldn’t escape Jane’s nails.

The sound of laughter echoed around the room for minute after minute before Jane stopped and stood up, allowing them both a much needed break.

“So then” Jane spoke softly. “Let’s discuss the repayment”.

“P-Please, just let us go” Amy sobbed, her feet still tingling from the tickling.

“I’m afraid that is not possible” Jane said shaking her head. “I normally pay my tickle victims one hundred pounds an hour”.

“B-But that’s like 50 hours of tickling” Rob said in shock.

“Good Math, looks like the tickling hasn’t effected your brain yet” Jane said with a smile.

“Please, you can’t” Amy begged.

Jane walked over to the side of Amy. Her head twitched as she heard the footsteps get closer, her eyes still in darkness from the blindfold. Jane drew one fingernail from her right armpit down her ribs, over her side until she got to her hip. Amy shivered from the ticklish sensation, her pale body covered in goosebumps.

“Let’s make a deal then” Jane said with a wicked smile, staring directly into Rob’s nervous eyes. “It’s 9pm, I’m going to tickle your girlfriend for the next 3 hours whilst toying with you. If you keep your composure, without saying a word, you can both go free”.

“And what if I don’t?” Rob asked nervously.

“If you don’t, I’m going to make sure that all of the 50 hours are repaid” Jane responded. “Deal?”

Rob nodded his head slowly.

“No please, you can’t” Amy begged. “I won’t be able to last 10 minutes, let alone 3 hours”.

“Do you want the gag back in?” Jane mocked.

Amy shook her head violently and took a deep breath.

Jane climbed onto the dining room table and straddled Amy’s hips, leaning towards her exposed armpits.

“Coochie coochie coo” Jane mocked, wriggling her fingernails closer and closer before planting them down.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Amy burst into fits of laughter.

“Aww, does it tickle?” Jane mocked.

“AHAHAHAHAAHAA YEAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed as 5 fingernails scribbled in each of her armpits. Her blindfolded face shook from side to side.

Rob remained unmoved, watching his girlfriend’s fists clench and release as she could do nothing to protect herself from the tickling fingers.

Jane moved her fingers down to Amy’s rib cage, poking, prodding and tickling. The straps over Amy’s body pinned her firmly to the table, completely restricting her movement as she cackled with laughter. Rob watched on as Amy’s hands and feet thrashed around, unable to escape, he could feel himself becoming more and more worked up by the forced laughter coming from Amy’s mouth.

Jane moved her hands over the top of Amy’s stomach, dancing her nails over her pale skin.

“AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PLLEEEEAAAASSEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy begged.

Jane continued to tickle Amy’s ticklish stomach before glancing over at Rob, he was growing more and more uncomfortable, fidgeting in his chair.

“Are you enjoying this?” Jane mocked.

Rob stayed silent and glared at Jane.

“Do you like it when I tickle your little gothic girlfriend?” Jane mocked again as Amy’s laughter still filled the room as her fingernails danced over her skin. “Her stomach is so delightfully ticklish”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEAASEEE AHAHHAHAHAHAHA STOOOHOHOHOHOPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy pleaded.

“Shall I stop Rob? You know what you need to do” Jane mocked as Rob still sat silently fidgeting in his chair. “Let’s see where else she is ticklish”.

Jane moved her hands up Amy’s stomach to her perky breasts, circling her nipples with her nails.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOTT THEREEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed as her hyper-sensitive breasts with exploited.

Rob started to fidget more as he watched Amy’s bouncing breasts shake around as her nipples grew harder and harder.

“Are you enjoying this?” Jane mocked to Amy.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy cackled.

Jane continued to torment Amy’s breasts and ribs as she squealed with laughter before finally sitting up on her pelvis. Amy panted heavily, trying to regain as much of her lost breath as possible.

“Wow, you are the most ticklish person I have ever met” Jane mocked.

“F-F-Fuck you” Amy scolded.

Jane laughed before spinning her body around on Amy’s stomach.

“I need to get comfy, I’m going to be here for a while” Jane smiled at Rob before reaching behind her and slipping her heels off, revealing her size 6 wrinkled soles.

Rob gulped upon seeing her perfectly pedicured feet with red toe nails.

“Do you like them?” Jane smiled at Rob, he did not answer. “Playing hard ball I see, cute”.

Without warning, Jane dug her nails into Amy’s waistline.

“AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAA” Amy squealed as Jane’s nails pinched and prodded her waist and hips.

“Let’s see how ticklish this shaven pussy is” Jane joked before scattering her nails all over Amy’s womanhood.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy continued to scream.

Jane played with Amy’s sensitive area for minute after minute as her screams of laughter slowly turned to silent laughter.

“What a ticklish little pussy” Jane joked as she continued to dance her fingernails all over Amy before finally stopping again.

“Let’s give you a little break, my dear” Jane said softly. “How did you enjoy your first 30 minute session?”

“N-N-NO, it must have been longer than that” Amy panted out.

“I’m afraid not” Jane mocked. “You still have a few hours to go. You can rest for a little bit before I get to work on your feet properly”.

“Please, not my feet” Amy begged.

Jane didn’t respond as she hopped off the table, walking towards Rob. She stood over him before bending down and pulling his swimming shorts from underneath him, revealing his rock hard cock. She looked up at Rob’s embarrassed face.

“I can see why you were so fidgety before” she smiled.

Rob gulped as he watched Jane’s wriggling fingers lowering towards his cock. He would have jumped out of his seat if he wasn’t tied to it as her fingernails lightly tickled either side of his hard shaft.

“Hehehehehe Heyy Hheheheheheehe” he giggled as his cock bounced from side to side.

“Remember what I said about speaking” Jane mocked as she danced her nails all over Rob’s manhood.

“Hehehehehehehehee” he giggled whilst nodding his head.

Jane took grasp of his cock in her right hand and began tickling the tip of his cock with her left fingernails, much to Rob’s discomfort.

“AAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha” he laughed as his head shook from side to side.

“I will be back to play with you later” Jane smiled, winking at Rob. “But first, I need to make sure your girlfriend cant move her feet or toes”.

Jane stood up and walked to the door, she opened it before disappearing momentarily, coming back with a wooden cane. As she walked back past Amy’s bound body, she ran the cane slowly down her torso, sending shivers up Amy’s body. Finally she stood at the foot of the table, resting the cane on Amy’s shins. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a few long lengths of string before holding and resting the cane against the tops of Amy’s toes on her right foot. She spent the next few minutes wrapping the string around each individual toe and around the cane until all 5 toes were firmly tied to the cane. She moved across to the left foot and repeated the process, now all 10 toes were tied to the same cane. Amy scrunched her feet slightly, as much as the cane would let her, she took a deep sigh, knowing what was about to come.

Jane dragged a single nail down her left sole, her tiny foot slightly scrunched up again, wrinkling her sole. Before she had the chance to take another breath, Jane dug all of her fingernails into her left sole.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA” Amy cackled again with laughter.

Jane looked across evilly at Rob as she tormented his girlfriend’s tiny pale sole. She slowly moved her fast fingers up and down her foot before using her left hand to tickle her sole and her right hand to tickle the top of her foot. Amy’s screams of laughter grew louder and louder as the intensity grew, there was nothing she could do about it but laugh.

Jane moved up to the tip of her toes, tickling both the pads and her black painted nails as Amy shrieked with laughter, unable to control the laughter pouring from her mouth. Minute after minute passed as Amy’s torment continued on her bound left foot. Jane paused momentarily before switching to her right foot.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy cried.

Jane noticed Rob’s closed eyes, he couldn’t take seeing his girlfriend tortured this way. She leaned over with her left hand and began scattering her nails over Rob’s bound feet whilst continuing to tickle Amy’s right foot. Both the pair were laughing uncontrollably as their feet were tickle tortured, unable to move.

Amy’s laughter once again became silent but this time, through exhaustion, she passed out. Jane smiled at Rob as she focused both of her hands onto his large soles, tormenting his long toes, one by one.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed uncontrollably.

Jane slipped around the side of the chair that his feet were bound to, she moved her left arm around the side and went back to tickling his feet whilst her right hand grasped his shaft firmly. She lightened up the tickling on his feet before jerking his cock slowly, Rob’s eyes went wide with embarrassment but he knew he couldn’t say a word. Jane’s right hand jerked harder and faster as she began to rub his soles with her left hand. Within a minute, Rob’s breaths became deeper, groans escaped his mouth as the urge to cum became stronger, he felt his legs tense but just before he came, Jane released his cock and began to tickle his feet again.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” he screamed with laughter.

“This is going to be fun” Jane smiled evilly at Rob as she continued to tickle his large soles.

Rob spent the next few minutes cackling with laughter as Jane’s long fingernails explored millimetre of soft skin on his feet. Finally, she stopped, standing back up on her bare feet and walking seductively over to her toolbox, returning with two electric toothbrushes. Rob watched nervously as Jane hovered the toothbrushes over his semi hard manhood. She pressed the buttons, starting them up before slowly lowering them onto either side of his shaft.

“AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” he began cackling with laughter again as the vibrating bristles tickled and teased his cock. Within moments, it was rock hard, exposing more sensitive skin to the bristles of the toothbrushes.

Rob continued to laugh and wriggle in his chair as Jane moved the toothbrushes up and down his shaft before stopping at the tip of his penis. Rob laughed uncontrollably as the vibrating bristles tortured his manhood.

Finally, Jane moved the toothbrushes away, much to Rob’s relief.

“Before your pretty little girlfriend wakes back up, I’m going to attach some tickling tools to her” Jane smiled at Rob. “Then the real fun will start for you both”.

Rob took a deep breath as he watched Jane walk to her small tool box, returning with it and placing it down on the table in between Amy’s legs. He watched on nervously as she took out electric toothbrush after electric toothbrush, followed by some duct tape. Jane ripped off a length of tape before placing it down, sticky side up on the table before positioning 4 electric toothbrushes on it. She folded the tape over the top of the brushes before showing her handywork to Rob.

“The outside toothbrushes will vibrate under her big toe and little toe whilst the middle two will torture the centre of her arch” Jane smiled, waving her brushes at Rob.

He watched her repeat the process before taking out some medical bandages and wrapping each set of 4 toothbrushes to either foot, completely encasing each foot in bandaging so none of her skin was visible.

“I have had these brushes set up so that they are controlled solely by this remote” Jane smiled before putting the remote down on the chair that Rob’s calves were tied to.

Jane next rummaged in her tool box before pulling out some small vibrators, joined together by wires. She positioned them on Amy’s nipples before taping them down. Finally she took out a magic wand vibrator, pushing the head against Amy’s clit and securing the handle of the wand with a strap to Amy’s inner thigh on her left leg.

Rob glared at Jane as she walked back over to him with her toolbox. He gulped as she took out a battery powered drill, securing it to the backrest of the chair holding his legs. Rob looked nervously as the drill was facing him, completely unaware what devious plan Jane had for him. His nervous expression changed to confusion as Jane took out a small feather duster, fixing it into the jaws of the drill, the feather duster hovered just above his semi hard cock.

“All you have to do Rob, is not get an erection from watching your gothic girl’s torture” Jane smiled. “The feather duster will tickle the tip of your penis slowly, bringing you to a ticklish orgasm. Once you cum, the sensation of being tickled will be intensified, making you beg for your freedom. When that happens, you’re both all mine, for hours of tickle torture on end”.

Rob shook his head in disbelief as he stared at Amy’s bound body on the table slowly stir and come back to life.

Before Amy could become aware of her surroundings again, Jane clicked the remote, setting the electric toothbrushes off on her mummified feet.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NAAAHAHAHAHAHAAATTTT MYY FEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEETTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy pleaded as the ultra-ticklish sensation shot up her body.

Rob watched on as his girlfriend screamed with laughter, shaking her head from side to side, he tried to supress the feelings of arousal but the louder his girlfriend laughed, the more his cock grew.

“Oh, my mistake” Jane winked at Rob before turning the drill on, sending the feather duster rotating clockwise.

Rob began to squirm in his chair, he tried to focus his mind on something else but each time his eyes were lured back to Amy’s torture. Jane smiled deviously at him before turning on the small vibrators, taped to Amy’s nipples.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Amy exploded into the loudest laughter Rob had ever heard.

He glanced across at Amy, her head and hands were shaking from side to side, her mummified feet wriggling as much as the cane would let them. He became more and more turned on, he could feel his penis growing until he felt the ticklish brushes of the feathers, gliding across the tip of his throbbing cock.

“Te hehehehehehehehehehehe” he started to giggle as the soft feathers stroked over his manhood.

He shut his eyes for a moment but the sounds of laughter escaping Amy’s mouth were too good to miss. Upon opening them, he noticed Jane, pulling her chair up at his feet again. He tried to focus but couldn’t, the ticklish feeling on his cock was slowly bringing him to his orgasm.

Not wanting to feel the effect of Jane’s nails on his feet again, he tried to focus his mind on something else. He looked down at his cock as he giggled softly to himself, to his surprise, he saw Jane sitting down on the chair the other side of his feet, she lifted her legs up, spreading them, moving her feet around the backrest of the chair and resting them on his thighs. Rob stared at Jane’s size 6 feet, dirty and wrinkled from walking bare foot on the dining room floor. He gulped as he could not avert his eyes from her soles as they moved closer to his hard cock.

The feather duster still teased his cock as Jane’s feet gripped around the shaft, she started to slowly jerk his cock with the soles of her feet. Rob could not hold on for much longer, the combination of her feet along with the feather duster had him breathing heavily and groaning in between his giggles.

Jane smiled before clicking her remote, stopping the torture of Amy’s bound feet and nipples. She lay there panting for breath, exhausted. But, she was not prepared for the next step Jane was about to take. She clicked her remote again, starting up the magic wand pressed against her clit.

“AAAAAAHHHH FUUCCCCKKKKKKK, NOOOOOOOOO” Amy protested as the vibrations started. “PLLEEAASEEEEEE DOOONNTTTTTT”.

Rob glanced across to Amy’s blindfolded face, she was biting down on her bottom lip as the vibrations became stronger. This turned him on even more as he could not take it, a surge of warmth shot down his body and up his cock as he jerked in his chair before his warm cum shot out of his cock onto the feather duster.

Jane smiled before removing her feet from his cock and returning to a seated position at his feet. She turned the drill off before striking her nails down on his bound soles.

“AAAAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUUCCCKKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rob wailed with laughter as the ticklish feeling was intensified.

“Was that a word?” Jane mocked.

Rob shook his head still screaming with laughter as Jane’s fingernails glided up and down his soles. His torture continued for a few minutes as Amy’s moans became deeper and deeper. Jane finally stopped briefly as Amy’s loud moans were followed by a few grunts as she came. Jane looked at her watch.

“You’ve still got 45 minutes left” she smiled at Rob before clicking her remote again, starting the electric toothbrushes back up again.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed with laughter.

Jane bent down to her toolbox, removing a hairbrush.

“This is going to be the worst 45 minutes of your life” Jane said evilly before dragging the hair brush up and down Rob’s large soles.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” he buckled with laughter in his chair. It was the most ticklish thing he had ever felt.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPPP PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEAASSEEEE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” he continued to beg.

“Do you want me to stop?” Jane asked evilly.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rob begged.

“Very well” Jane complied, standing up from her chair. She turned off the electric toothbrushes from Amy’s feet before walking over to her and ripping the tape from her nipples.

“F-F-FUCK” Amy snapped, still trying to regain her breath.

Jane unwrapped the bandage from her feet before removing the taped electric toothbrushes and placing them back in her tool box. She slipped her shoes back on before untying their bound feet and toes. Both Amy and Rob flexed and stretched their toes as the tingling feeling in their feet slowly died down.

“My minders with untie you hands” Jane said softly before clapping her hands loudly.

The door swung open and 3 large men in black suits entered. Jane placed a small phone on the chair next to Rob.

“When it rings, you answer” she said sternly. “You have still got 47 hours left to repay me for my loss”.

“B-B-But” Amy panted out.

“But nothing” Jane snapped back. “Your ticklish bodies are all mine, you will do as I say, when I say”.

Rob hung his head back in shame as he lowered his feet to the floor.

“I will be in touch” Jane smiled before strutting out of their dining room, leaving the 3 large men to untie the naked couple.

To Be Continued

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back