• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Character Intro: Cheyenne Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is part 2 of the introduction story for my new character Cheyenne. Thanks for the all the feedback so far and I hope you enjoy this final part of her intro story. It sets up what happens in her life for the future series that are coming. Enjoy!

PART 2

As the girls got closer to the village, they took a slight detour and headed towards the more mountainous area which was nearby as they wanted to stop by the lake. They usually went to the lake to hangout and have fun. There were also berries and other plants there that were prized foods back at the village, especially the berries that would be used in desserts. They both figured they might as well spend some time by the lake because if Cheyenne was leaving for the school, this would be their last chance to be at the lake for at least two weeks. Aleshanee led the horse to a clearing amongst the trees and they got off the animal and started walking towards an area they always hung out at. It was a grassy area, hidden among the trees, near a stone structure. The berry bushes were in abundance in that spot and the lake was very close by. They could see it where they would sit and discuss the events of their world.

Aleshanee started walking towards the clearing and then she sighed. She started to realize that her best friend in the world would probably be leaving. She was very happy for Cheyenne as she knew that she was very intelligent and deserved these kinds of opportunities. She was smart in her own right, but she knew how special her friend was. Aleshanee would talk to Cheyenne every single day, since they were small children, so her being gone for 2 weeks made her miss her already. Her head dropped a little and she tried her best to hide her emotion.

Cheyenne could see the demeanor in her friend changed. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. It’s just that you will be leaving soon. I am happy for you, but I won’t have you here with me. I-I’m going to miss you. That’s all.” Aleshanee said, then had a very small grin because she was trying not to cry.

Cheyenne’s heart felt such emotion as she also started to realize that she would be separated from her best friend. “I know.. I will be gone. I have never been away from our village. It is kinda scary. I mean, I will be going to a far away place and won’t know anyone. Maybe…maybe I should just stay here.”

“No! Cheyenne, this is a tremendous opportunity for you! You do realize that our people NEVER get these opportunities at these schools. We are sent to these other schools, that are not good for us. You would represent us and show that we are a strong intelligent people. I just…well, I will miss you…You know you are my best friend.” Aleshanee said, her eyes starting to water.

“Thank you..You know I love you and we are inseparable. But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The kind that will change my life forever. I just need to explain this to my parents….” Cheyenne said realizing that will be hard.

“Yeah, but I am sure they will be happy to send you. They know how big of an opportunity this is. I am very happy for you. I am going to miss you…I love you my friend” Aleshanee said, now her emotions were taking over.

“Awww…..you are the best person I have ever known. Thank you for your support! But you can’t cry right now! You will make me cry! So smile!” Cheyenne said, then she reached her hands forward and started to tickle the sides of Aleshanee.

“HEEEEEEYYYY!!!! DON’T TICKLE HEHEHEHEHEHEHE MEEEEEEE!!!!!” Aleshanee screamed.

Cheyenne loved the reaction her best friend was giving and she started to remember how often she would be tickled by her. Then she remembered how much her own feet were tickled earlier today and now she wanted to give some payback. She saw Aleshanee turn her back to defend against her fingers so she moved her body closer, so her arms could reach around and tickle the stomach. A rush of excitement filled her body as she thought she could finally get revenge! She knew Aleshanee was ticklish and now it was her turn to dominate! “I got you!!! I got you!!! Tickle tickle tickle!!!”

Aleshanee tried to protect her body from Cheyenne’s invading fingers and she felt the ticklish sensations going through her body. The finger pokes weren’t too hard as her body was larger and Cheyenne was not too strong physically. She couldn’t help but laugh as those fingers poke into her ribcage. Aleshanee liked tickling, but usually she was the dominant and not the victim. Anytime she got into a tickle fight, she would usually dominate. She then used those skills in this particular battle. She quickly turned around and grabbed Cheyenne’s wrists. Her eyes popped open when she saw Cheyenne’s shocked eyes. “Oh, so you want to tickle me huh? I think I am REALLY going to tickle you now….”

Cheyenne was surprised her tickling assault was so quickly stopped. She heard Aleshanee’s words and she started to panic. She pulled her arms free, turned around and tried to flee. She knew if her friend got her trapped, she was done for! Her legs tried to move fast, but as soon as she tried to run, she felt arms wrapping around her legs and she got tackled onto the grass. She felt Aleshanee trying to maneuver her body and it didn’t take long for her friend to sit on her lower back, and she could see Aleshanee’s legs near her head. “Noooooooo!!!! Get off of meeeeeee!!!!” Cheyenne giggled. She started slapping her hands on the grass and tried to squirm free. She was trapped and she knew she was doomed. She then gasped in shock as she felt her right ankle get grabbed, then her leg was bent forcing her ankle towards her rear end and closer to Aleshanee.

“Sooooo……someone thought it would be a good idea to try and tickle me. Little did that foolish girl know that she will never beat me in a tickle fight and she should have realized that I know her weakness. That bad girl has……………….ticklish feet……” Aleshanee teased as she held Cheyenne’s right ankle and saw the moccasin covered foot wiggling wildly in left hand. She wiggled her fingers in the air and started to move them towards that shoe. Her fingers then grasped the heel of the moccasin and gave it a tug. The shoe popped off and a nice tanned color heel was visible, then the arch with the wrinkles, the ball of the foot and soon, the cute pudgy toes were exposed. Aleshanee looked at the empty moccasin and then tossed it about 20 feet away from where they were. “Looks like someone lost a shoe…..”

“Hey!!! Put my shoe back on!!!” Cheyenne squealed. She felt the warm air on her naked foot and she wiggled her toes. She felt helpless as Alshanee’s grip on her ankle was quite strong. She felt those wild tickle anticipation feelings and was very nervous about getting her feet tickled. She remembered earlier in the day, her best friend was touching her feet, and it tickled like crazy, but that was with a technique being applied. Now, this was a purposeful ticklish situation, and there was no Elder Hozho to protect her. “Come on Aleshanee…..please, let me go. You don’t want to do this….” Cheyenne whined.

“Do what sweetie? I am just looking at this very cute foot of yours.” Aleshanee teased as she licked her lips staring at this wonderful meaty sole. She was going to truly enjoy what she was about to do.

“You know…….just don’t!!!” Cheyenne giggled. Her nerves were on edge and she started to grab the grass in front of her.

“Are you afraid? Are you worried that I just might……..tickle……..this cute little foot?” Aleshanee threatened. She then took the index finger of her right hand and poked the ball of the foot. The foot reacted by wiggling wildly and she chuckled to herself. Cheyenne’s foot was so ticklish and she was going to exploit it fully.

“I am begging you Aleshanee! I-I-I’m so sorry I tried to tickle you. Let’s go collect some berries ok?” Cheyenne offered as she felt that index finger poking her foot. Being trapped like this made her feel more vulnerable, more trapped, more sensitive. “EEEEEEEEhHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she shrieked as she felt that finger slowly dragging from the ball of her foot and into her arch. The finger moved softly, a fingernail doing the damage as it touched her delicate wrinkled skin.

Aleshanee’s adrenaline flowed freely as she listened to the hysterical laughter of Cheyenne. The feeling of that foot flesh on her hand felt wonderful and now she was going to have so much fun with it. Earlier in the day, she had to focus on trying not to tickle Cheyenne, but now, she was free to tickle it all she wanted. She took her index finger and did very lazy circles all over the low arch and she saw Cheyenne’s left leg thrashing about, while she tickled that poor right foot. She saw the toes scrunching, which made the sole a white color tone, then it went back to tan as the toes spread wide open, the foot wriggling like crazy. Aleshanee was happy she was so much stronger than Cheyenne as she held that ankle. She knew there was nothing her victim could do but endure the tickling. She then decided to go play with the heel and she was rewarded with some delirious laughter.

“SSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SSSSSTTTTAAAAAAPPPPPPPP IT TICKLE IT TICKLES IT TICKLES IT TTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKLLLLEEEEESSSSSSS!!!” Cheyenne laughed in agony as her heel was tickled and then right back into her arch. The part that scared her was she never had her feet tickled this long before. Not a direct tickle attack. Whenever her feet were tickled, it was always brief. But now her foot was being tortured and she couldn’t get herself free. Her fists started pounding into the soft ground and she started to beg for it all to stop.

“No, I am not going to stop! I am going to tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle this foot forever! Or at least until tomorrow. Hehehehe” Aleshanee teased. She then took her four fingers, minus the thumb, and scrabbled them all over the sole. She made sure those fingers tickled the ball of the foot, the arch, the instep, the outside edge of the foot and the heel and then all over it again. Cheyenne’s foot felt so tender and now she couldn’t stop herself. Listening to that free flowing laughter, staring at the wiggling foot and feeling Cheyenne’s body underneath her made her excited. Aleshanee started to realize that tormenting her best friend was turning her on. The way the foot moved in ticklish agony mesmerized her. She then pressed her thumb right into the instep and got more ticklish screams.

Cheyenne couldn’t believe this was happening. Now she felt that thumb on her instep, a particularly sensitive spot and she laid her pretty head on the grass and just laughed. Her laughter was very powerful, her voice squeaking and squealing and her eyes were watering. She couldn’t even beg her words because her laughter was too powerful. All she could do was feel every single ticklish sensation that ripped through her foot. It was though she felt like her body was moving to another level of sensation. Cheyenne felt her body starting to get weaker and she just laughed. Then her eyes suddenly bugged out as she felt Aleshanee’s fingers by her toes!!

“You have the most cutest toes ever!” Aleshanee giggled as her fingers pulled and wiggled the toes. She really loved the plump big toe. She took that toe between her thumb and index finger and started to wiggle it around. The toe tried to clench and get away from her finger, but then she grabbed the big toe with her fist and held the toe still. She felt Cheyenne’s foot trembling as the big toe was very sensitive. She listened to the cute squeals coming from her and she released the toe, and started to wiggle each toe. With the touch on each toe, she sent Cheyenne into hysterical giggles. Aleshanee stared at the cute toes and to her, they looked really nice. She then took the tip of her index fingers and stroke it on the tender undersides and not only did she hear the squeals of ticklish agony, she saw the free left leg flopping around, and the other foot kicking into the ground in agony. “Toes ticklish?” she teased.

Cheyenne just laughed and laughed and laughed. Her toes were very sensitive and that finger stroking under the delicate undersides sent her entire body into ticklish hell. She tried to clench her toes, but that finger was there and it prevented them from closing. Now the finger just stayed there and she felt wave after wave after wave of ticklish electricity ripping through her spine. Cheyenne didn’t know what to do anymore. She never laughed this hard for this long. Even though it was non-stop, her body seemed to respond to it and she felt herself feeling more….alive. Finally the finger moved out of that spot and her toes quivered as they tried to calm down from their tickle torture.

Aleshanee stared at the sole and decided to give Cheyenne a little break so she could catch her breath. It also gave her a moment to admire this very cute foot. She did get to touch it earlier in the day, but now she could do whatever she wanted with it. She then took her index finger and middle finger, placed it on the inside edge of the foot on the ball of the foot and swiped across the ball, once again making Cheyenne giggle uncontrollably. She absolutely loved the sound of her laughter. She felt so in control. Aleshanee knew she could make her best friend in the world bend to her desires. She started to realize her own nipples started to swell as her fingers moved left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left on the ball of the foot. She then slid her fingers down into the arch and repeated the swiping there across that very tender and sensitive flesh. Left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left. “tickle…..tickle……tickle….” she teased.

Cheyenne’s body was convulsing, even with Aleshanee sitting on her lower back. Her head was on its left side on the ground, her eyes were soaked with ticklish tears, her arms outstretched over her head, she just laughed. The laughter would not stop and she felt those evil fingers all over the ball of her foot and then her arch. Despite this, she knew her friend was not going to kill her and her brain went into a state of ticklish bliss. She couldn’t understand it, but this feeling in her body felt somewhat, amazing. Cheyenne was learning how her body responds to prolonged touch and the different sensations her body would experience. Finally the finger swiping stopped and she sucked in a lot of oxygen. “please…….tickles……tickles……so….much…hehehehehe” she panted.

“Awwww….is Shikoba getting tired? Does she want me to stop tickling her cute little ticklish foot?” Aleshanee teased.

“hehehehehehehe yes.yes please heheheheheh no…heheheh you..hehehehe win!” Cheyenne panted.

“Ok, I will stop tickling THIS foot…..” Aleshanee giggled as she let go of Cheyenne’s right ankle and let it drop back down to the ground. She paused for a moment, to let Cheyenne recover a bit, then she reached down and grabbed Cheyenne’s left ankle with her right hand, then she plucked the moccasin off the heel with her left hand. She could hear the whimpers coming from Cheyenne and she got excited all over again. It was time to unwrap her next gift!

“hehehehehe nooooooo….don’t take off my shoe…..” Cheyenne giggled. She felt so helpless as she felt her left moccasin coming off her heel, then it came off her arch, the ball and now her toes were exposed. Her left bare foot was now exposed and completely vulnerable. She knew she was about to endure more tickle torture. Her left foot seemed sensitive right now, especially after her entire body felt more sensitive. Her left foot was always more ticklish anyway as she discovered earlier in the day when Aleshanee was applying pressure to her pressure points in her foot. “Please…..hehehehe don’t tickle my foot..I…I love you Aleshanee…” she giggled, hoping for mercy.

“Awwww….you love me Shikoba?? I LOVE you too!!!” Aleshanee exclaimed. She then looked at the newly exposed sole, brought it closer to her face, then she planted a big wet kiss right in the middle of the arch. She laughed at what she did, but she felt an amazing rush through her body. The skin on the sole was so soft on her lips, she felt a tingle in her body. The taste was distinct and now she felt a strong sense of arousal building in her body. She always thought about kissing and touching another girl’s feet and now she actually did it. It was such a rush right now. The fact it was her best friend’s foot made it even sweeter. Now she started to think she could do whatever she wanted to this sweet little foot.

“ooohhhh” Cheyenne moaned as she felt that kiss on her sole. She never had someone’s lips on her foot before and it felt strange, but very nice. She noticed she felt a nice tingle between her own legs and she was confused. Her feet could bring this kind of pleasure? Her toes then wiggled and she felt that arousal slowly burning inside her.

“Remember earlier when I said I would love to have my lips touch your feet? Well, I told you I would do it. Hehehehe” Aleshanee teased as she remembered the conversation she had with Cheyenne before they went to the Mission. She licked her lips and thought she could continue to kiss this foot, but then she felt that urge to tickle it. She then took the tip of her index finger and slowly stroked it along the entire outside edge of the foot. She started right in the middle of the instep, then it moved up along the foot, past the ball of the foot, then to the outside edge of the big toe, then across the tip of the big toe, then the index toe, the middle toe, the ring toe, then the baby toe, only to stroke down the outside edge of the foot along the sole and finally made it to the heel of the foot, then went around it and now going back up the inside edge of the foot all the way back to the instep where she originally started. Aleshanee could only smile when she heard Cheyenne snort her laughter.

“hahahahahahaha *snort* hahahahahaha *snort* that really tickles!!!” Cheyenne laughed. She felt that stroking and it drove her absolutely crazy. She felt embarrassed a little as she realized she snorted. Then she went back to her snorting as she felt the fingers lazily stroking across her sole, no pattern to it, just very light touching in random movements. The soft touch was devastating to her as it seemed to stimulate each and every single nerve in her foot. Her leg was trembling, her foot was spasming and her toes were wiggling wildly. Her right leg was thrashing about as the slow stroking really exacerbated the ticklish horror she was feeling. Then she giggled again as the finger was touching along the base of her toes and a steady stream of giggles flowed out of her mouth and she felt so helpless.

“I absolutely adore your feet… you have the cutest feet! I am going to tickle them forever…” Aleshanee giggled as her finger continued to tickle along the base of the toes. She started to think about the wiggling toes. They were now starting to look delicious. She dreamed about putting another woman’s toes in her mouth, but never did it in reality. Now, the opportunity was presenting itself and her arousal was shouting at her in her mind. “SUCK THOSE TOES!!! Don’t they look so yummy??!! Imagine how they taste. I am sure the taste be the best thing ever!” She stared at the toes and as they continued to wiggle, scrunch and spread wide open, the more her desire to suck them grew. She then leaned her head forward, stuck out her tongue and did a quick lick on the pad of the big toe. This action caused her lust to grow tenfold. It tasted……..delicious!!!

“HHHEEEEYYYY!!! Did you hahahahaha lick my toe????!!!” Cheyenne giggled. She felt a warm wet object caressing along the pad of her big toe and figured it had to be a tongue. It tickled her a lot. Then she felt that tongue lick her toe again and again. She started to giggle as she felt those taste buds sliding along her sensitive skin. Cheyenne was in shock that her toe was actually being licked. The sensation was intense as not only did it tickle her, but it also felt really good. This experience was definitely new to her and her body started to respond. “ooooohhh oooooohhhhh…” she moaned as she felt a kiss on the big toe, and now on the toe pad of the index toe.

Aleshanee heard the moans and now her own libido was in overdrive. She loved the taste of the skin, a little salty from the sweat, but they tasted nice. Her tongue then slid along the stubby toe stem of the index toe and now it slithered over to the middle toe. Cheyenne’s moans were in her mind and she loved it. She then pressed her thumbs into the ball of the foot, which started to spread Cheyenne’s toes. She saw the open crevice and now she stuck her tongue in that crevice and slithered it back and forth like a saw. Hearing Cheyenne’s hysterical giggles made her feel goosebumps. She wanted to hear more! She wanted to taste more! She now kept licking the toes and went back to the big toe and swirled her tongue all around the digit. She could feel that skin on the toe pad, but then also the nail when her tongue swirled on top of it. To Aleshanee, there was no turning back now. Her wish of tasting cute feet has come true and she was going to savor this moment.

“My toes! Hahahahaha why hahahaha are you licking hahahahahaha MY TOES??!!!” Cheyenne laughed as the invasive tongue was assaulting her toes. The tickling sensation was very intense, but her body seemed to love it as she now felt her own nipples get stiff. When the tongue tickling got intense, she shrieked, then she started to moan as she felt very soft kisses on her toes.

“I love your toes…..They are so tasty.. mmmmm….” Aleshanee moaned as she continued licking the toes. She now did a very slow lick of her tongue on the big toe, going from where it connected to the ball of the foot, then all the way to the top of the digit then she wrapped her lips around it and then sucked. HARD.

“oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh” Cheyenne moaned as she felt her big toe now being sucked. The feeling of her toe inside a warm, wet mouth was an absolute incredible feeling. Every single nerve in her body was now on fire and she was surprised how hard she moaned. This was a new frontier for Cheyenne since she was only 18 years old and she rarely had any sexual type experience. The most she ever did was kiss some boy real quick and that was it. Now, this feeling raging in her body was mind blowing. The way the suction on her toe felt, she closed her eyes and let the feeling wash over her. She felt her nipples now pulsating and her hands started to grab the dirt and grass on the soft ground.

“mmmmm so *slurp* good….mmmmmm….*suck*….your toe *slurp* tastes like heaven…” Aleshanee said as she continued to slurp the toe. She now pulled the toe out of her mouth and she stared at it. It was glistening with her saliva. She then stared at the sole and decided to have a little fun with it. She started to stroke her finger across the sole, going from the base of the toes, down the ball of the foot, into the arch and then the heel, only to quickly zip her finger right back up the foot.

“hahahahahahahahaha stop!!! Don’t tickle me!!!” Cheyenne screeched as she felt that finger stroking the bottom of her foot. The sucking of her toes had gotten her body so aroused, she was now even more sensitive to tickling.

“You don’t want me to tickle your foot huh?” Aleshanee teased as she continued to stroke the finger up and down the sole.

“hahahahahahahahaha nooooooooooo hahahahahha noooooooooo!” Cheyenne begged.

“Well, I am going to give you a choice..hehehehe” Aleshanee giggled. She stopped her finger stroking and allowed Cheyenne to calm down her laughter. “Do you want me to tickle your foot, or have me suck your toes?” she offered.

Cheyenne’s eyes popped open when she heard the choice. On one hand, tickling her foot was going to drive her insane because her foot was so sensitive, but even though sucking her toes felt incredible it also tickled her. “Um….um….you c-c-can suck….no more hehehehe tickling” She whimpered.

“Suck what hmmmmm? What do you want me to suck and lick?” Aleshanee teased.

“My toes… y-you can…..suck my toes….” Cheyenne responded, then closed her eyes tight as she just gave her best friend license to suck on her precious toes. She started to giggle as she anticipated that devious tongue once again on her helpless toes. Then she started to giggle as she felt that warm mouth on her big toe, then felt her other toes slip into that moist cavern. She started to breather heavier as the suction feeling on her toes really drove intense sensations throughout her entire body. Cheyenne still couldn’t believe that having her toes sucked would feel this good. She never thought about this kind of pleasure. She knew about the massaging techniques and of course tickling, but never the kind of sensation where it makes a body very aroused. She started to wonder what would happen to her body if this stimulation kept going.

Aleshanee managed to fit all 5 toes in her mouth and she was in heaven. Cheyenne’s foot was small so she was able to fit those tasty piggies in her mouth. She kept sucking hard on the toes, as though they were hard candies and her tongue was swirling around the digits. Her own boy started to react, as she felt her insides being tingly, her nipples grew stiff and she could feel herself get very moist between her legs. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine she would be sucking on the foot of her best friend. Hearing Cheyenne’s sweet giggles and moans was driving her crazy. She then popped the toes out of her mouth and saw the saliva coated toes wiggling and so she started to lick them again. She absolutely loved the taste and now she started to lick the sole itself. She could feel the wrinkles on the skin on her tongue and she breathed heavily. She then took the flat of her tongue, starting at the heel of the foot, then slowly licked the entire length of the sole and back to the toes, then once again popped those piggies into her mouth and she moaned. “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……*slurp* so *slurp slurp slurp* good” she said as she devoured the toes. She was lost in her foot worship and now she heard Cheyenne’s moans get louder.

“ooooohhhhhh oh my….” Cheyenne started to moan. The feeling of this foot worship continued to feel absolutely incredible. Now she wondered why she never did this before, and how she would like to do this many more times in the future. She noticed her own special place becoming even more wet and then she started to shriek in laughter! “hehehehehe heeeeeeyy!!! Don’t hahahahahahahahaha!”

Aleshannee started to nibble on the ball of the foot, her teeth scraping along that delicate flesh. Listening to Cheyenne giggling uncontrollably gave her such a rush of power. She was now in control of Cheyenne’s emotions. She could give her pleasure, or she could send her into hysterical laughter. She then held that helpless foot like an ear of corn with both hands and started to nibble down the instep. She felt the foot trying to get away, but she held on firmly. Her two front teeth sank gently into the flesh and the laughter she heard only made her more aroused.

“Pppppllleeeassssseeee no more tickling!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha please!!!! SUCK MY TOES!!! SUCK MY TOES!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha” Cheyenne begged. The tickling was driving her absolutely crazy and she would much rather feel the new feeling of erotic pleasure. The nibbling stopped and she started to suck in her wind as the tickling was really intense. Those teeth were far too brutal. “please….hehehehehe no more tickling…”

“Awww….someone likes my sucking on her toes doesn’t she?” Aleshanee teased as she gave a quick lick to the toes.

“oooooohhhh yes!....I…I do…” Cheyenne whimpered back as she felt that lick on her toes.

“You’re so cute….I wonder though. I will come back to these feet of yours. Where else should I play with you…” Aleshanee teased. She then lowered Cheyenne’s foot back to the grass and stared at the back of her friend’s legs. She then used both of her hands and started to stroke lightly from the heels of both feet, to the Achilles tendons and now on the calf on each leg. She saw the legs twitching and her fingers made it to the back of the knees. She chuckled as she saw Cheyenne’s feet fly upwards and bending of the knee. Aleshanee realized how ticklish the back of the knees were and now wanted to explore that area. She put Cheynne’s right foot back down and using her left hand to hold down the calf, she used her right hand to softly tickle the back of the knee and that leg instantly spasmed! “tickle tickle…” she teased.

Cheyenne started to giggle and soon started to screech as she felt fingers stroking rapidly on the back of her knee. She was never tickled there before and that virgin skin was highly sensitive! She wanted to bend her leg so she could protect that area, but with her lower leg being held down, she was trapped. “That tickles!!!!!! That REALLY TICKLES!!!!!!” she screamed as the powerful ticklish sensations ripped through her small body. She tried to thrash around but realized her leg was trapped. Her fists started pounding into the grass and her eyes shut in ticklish agony.

Aleshanee was lost in her tickling onslaught as her fingers continued to stroke, tickle and tease that sensitive skin on the back of the knee. Listening to Cheyenne’s hysterical laughter was really driving her crazy. She craved it. She wanted to hear more! Her eyes then saw the left leg twitching and trembling and saw that skin on the back of the knee. She wondered would that spot be just as ticklish? Or would it be even more? She had to find out! She then stopped tickling that right knee, then quickly held down the left leg with her right hand, then used her left fingers to scribble all over the back of that knee.

Cheyenne screeched as her other knee was now being tickled tortured. It all happened so fast. The right knee suffered and when the tickling stopped, she thought she would get a break, but that didn’t materialize as she felt fingers on the back of her left knee. She tried to thrash that leg, but it was no use. She was trapped and all she could do was feel the tickling. Her mind raced as she wondered when Aleshanee was going to stop tickling her. Then there was another part of her mind wondering where else would she tickle her?

Aleshanee was truly enjoying herself at this point. She loved how soft the skin was on the knees and she really enjoyed the sound Cheyenne made when she took her index finger and poked it deep into the back of the knee. She was happy she was able to hold the leg down otherwise she surely would have been kicked in the head. She then took the tips of her four fingers and slowly dragged it across that spot and listening to the cute squeals of Cheyenne made her feel energized. Aleshanee then let go of that left leg and went right back to the right leg. She held the leg down with her left hand and now her right hand was squeezing that thin flesh, then she dribbled her fingers all over the area, going back and forth and side to side. She felt the leg getting weaker as it didn’t struggle as much, which only delighted her. She then started to tickle on the inside of the knee, creating more cute squeals coming from her victim. Then her eyes caught something. She thought about tickling the remaining parts of the legs, but it was covered by Cheyenne’s dress. She then let go of the leg and allowed Cheyenne to breathe again.

“hehehehehehehe *gasp* hehehehehehehehe….you’re hehehe SO hehehehehehe MEAN!!!” Cheyenne giggled as she tried to recover from the brutal knee tickling. Her legs felt like jello as she was getting exhausted. Even though the tickling was torture, she did think this was a little fun. She then gasped as she felt her dress getting pulled up, exposing the back of her legs. The dress was now right where her ass met her legs. “Aleshanee……w-what are you doing?!”

“Finding more places…..” Aleshanee grinned as she looked at the exposed legs. She had to admire the legs as even though she was a thin woman, Cheyenne’s legs had muscle definition. She then took her fingers on her left hand and hovered them over the back of the leg, right by the knee, ready to pounce on that exposed quadricep muscle. “….more places to tickle!” she laughed as her fingers descended and started squeezing that muscle.

“HHEEEEYYY!!!!! CUT IT OUT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!!” Cheyenne screeched as she felt her leg getting tickled. She never had this part tickled and it completely surprised her. The sensation was very strong and now she started to bang her fists right back into the ground. She was able to move her leg and tried to use her barefoot to kick at Aleshanee’s head, but she couldn’t reach and that hand was still squeezing her leg.

“Trying to kick me huh? Well I suggest you stop, or I will have to tickle that foot of yours. If I do, I am NEVER going to stop tickling it either…” Aleshanee threatened. She laughed as she saw the foot immediately go back to the ground. It amused her that Cheyenne was so scared of another round of foot tickling. Aleshanee loved this feeling of being in control. She completely had her victim right where she wanted and started to think how far she could go with it. Her lust was already at a fever pitch and now playing with Cheyenne’s legs got her even more excited. She loved how soft the skin was and now she went over to the other leg. She now used both hands to squeeze that muscle and now she felt Cheyenne’s tiny body starting to buck around. “Whoa horse!!!” Aleshanee laughed.

Cheyenne felt every single nerve in her body ready to explode from that leg tickling and as she continued to buck, her mind finally realized something. The more she bucked, she felt the outside air starting to caress her loincloth undergarment. She stopped bucking so she wouldn’t expose her ass!

Aleshanee felt Cheyenne stopped trying to buck her body and continued to tickle ravage the leg. She then decided to give her a break and slowly moved her fingers to the inside thighs. Her eyes perked up as she heard a deafening laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THERE!!!!!!” Cheyenne exploded as she felt her inner thighs being tickled. That skin was very delicate and apparently very sensitive. Her legs started to thrash everywhere, then she tried to close her legs to protect that area, trapping the fingers there. She continued to giggle and squeal as the fingers made small movements on that skin, sending her back into hysterics. She also felt jolts of pleasure between her legs. Her brain couldn’t quite figure out why she felt so aroused when she was laughing hysterically.

Aleshanee kept up the inner thigh tickling and the sounds Cheyenne was making got her excited. The sounds her victim were making sounded guttural and Aleshanee looked and saw Cheyenne’s rear end wiggling. That wiggling started to mesmerize Aleshanee. She saw the ass vibrating and could tell the cheeks were clenching. She never really paid close attention to Cheyenne’s rear end before, and right now it looked……nice. Inside her mind, her brain was telling her, “I wonder if she is ticklish there…” She then stopped her inner thigh tickling and allowed Cheyenne to rest again. Aleshanee could hear the heavy breathing and the soft murmurs begging for mercy. She then reached her hands down and peeled the dress up over the ass, and pulled it on the small of the back, right by her own womanhood. Her eyes grew big as she saw the loincloth covering the perky rear end. She was now very aware, she was very close to exposing Cheyenne’s most private areas! Her mind was now in conflict with her hormones. Should she take it way further than she imagined? Should she expose her best friend’s private areas for some ticklish fun? Her lust was raging and started to overpower her mind that that ass did in fact belong to her best friend.

Cheyenne felt her dress get pulled up and her own mind started to spin. Was she really exposed right now? She felt helpless, very submissive. She wondered how far was Aleshanee was about to take this. This was no longer just a tickle game, this was now going into uncharted sexual territory. She was horny herself from this tickling moment, but now that she was so close to being exposed completely, she didn’t know what to say or do. Cheyenne started to wonder if this was just a tease and go no further, but then what if it did? The thought of that brought a chill through her body and some excitement! She was curious about this kind of touching with another girl, she just assumed it would only be with males. Then she let out a tiny squeal as she felt a hand on her ass!

Aleshanee placed her right hand on the loincloth covered ass and it absolutely gave her an erotic thrill. She could feel the material of the garment on her fingertips, and just underneath it was a woman’s behind. This was a moment of truth for her. She fantasized not only about a woman’s feet, but about a woman’s body and to pleasure it. She knew she had to hide those feelings because surely the elders of the tribe would not approve sexual encounters between two men or two women. But it was just her and Cheyenne out here. No one would ever know. Her lust took control of her brain and now she reached her hands down, grabbed the end of the cloth and slowly pulled it up and then folding it on the small of Cheyenne’s back and there it was. Her best friend’s naked ass was right there in plain sight. She let out a gasp and covered her mouth with her hands.

Cheyenne felt her loincloth get pulled off of her rear end and she let out a gasp of surprise. She also felt the thin cloth that sat between her legs get moved to the side. Here she was, trapped under Aleshanee’s body on her belly, got herself tickled tortured, now her butt was exposed. She didn’t know what to say. Her mind was now racing and even her arousal spiked. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Cheyenne felt a little helpless and now she wondered what was going to happen next. Then she felt something stroking her ass cheek and she giggled. Oh no! Her butt was ticklish too????

Aleshanee stroked her finger gingerly across the ass cheek and when she heard that giggle, that revelation of a ticklish ass made her swoon with lust. Her eyes grew wild with excitement and she continued to stroke her fingers all over that cute little butt and hearing those desperate ticklish squeals sounded heavenly. “You have a ticklish butt??? This will be fun…..” she teased.

Cheyenne started to squeal more as she felt those fingers tickling her ass cheeks, driving her crazy. “YES!!! YES!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE YES!!!” she laughed as her legs once again started to kick. The way those fingers zipped all around her ass sent wave after wave of ticklish feelings and now she was in full laughter. She started to beg Aleshanee to stop because it was torture, but the fingers never stopped. They just kept going and going, drawing patterns on each cheek. She tried clenching her cheeks, but it was no use as the fingers kept tickling. Then she started to bounce her hips on the ground, anything to stop the tickling. Then she giggled as she felt her left cheek get grabbed and pulled away and then she let out a shrill ticklish scream as she felt a finger now gently sliding down her crack!

Aleshanee jumped a little as she heard that ticklish scream as her finger explored the ass crack. She knew she found a very sensitive spot, so of course she had to exploit it. She never tickled an ass crack before, but this discovery only got her more excited, more enthused to keep trying it. She started at the tip of the crack, then slowly moved it down the crack, ensuring her nail slithered in that “valley” of the crack, which only created uncontrollable laughter coming from Cheyenne. Aleshanee was getting more bold at this point and the more she stroked the crack, the further down the crack she went. She leaned her body forward so her eyes could see where she was tickling and she noticed the hole coming up and wondered if she should touch it. She stopped the tickling, and then using both hands, she grabbed a cheek and pulled the ass open, exposing the hole. She located the area, then let go of the left cheek with her right hand, and then very lightly moved her finger on the outer edge of the hole, just to see if that area was ticklish.

Cheyenne’s brain almost lost it. She felt that finger tickling on that very spot and it was something she never felt in her life before. It was very intense and she was laughing harder than before. The finger didn’t stay there longer, but she still felt the ticklish vibrations as the finger moved to the area below her hole and on the stretch of skin between the hole and her most private area!!! She started to writhe in sexual manners as that probing finger tickled that spot and she couldn’t believe just how ticklish it was there. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHA IT HAHAHAHA TICKLES SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!” she screamed in agony.

Aleshanee couldn’t help but grin as her finger gently tickled that perineum. She absolutely loved the reaction she was getting from Cheyenne and she continued to tickle and tease that area. Her eyes were fixated on the writhing of the ass and she used her free left hand to start grabbing the ass. She would squeeze a cheek, while the finger continued to tickle. Then, when the ass tried to rise on the air, her finger slipped further down and she felt something very delicate, very soft and very wet….. Alsehanee held her own breath as she realized she just touched Cheyenne’s pussy!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH……..” Cheyenne let out a very loud moan as she felt a finger now touching her most private and special place on her body. The feeling of being touched there, especially after the tickling and teasing that happened to her was absolutely electric! Her mouth then went wide open as she felt the finger stroking there and her toes curled and her back tensed up. It felt absolutely incredible.

Aleshanee pulled back her finger and looked at it. She could see Cheyenne’s juices glistening on her finger and she couldn’t believe she just touched her best friend’s womanhood. She put the finger towards her nose and took a sniff. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply as the smell of her friend’s nectar smelled amazing. She then looked at that helpless ass and she wanted more! Her mind started to race. She sat there, still sitting on Cheyenne’s lower back and she could hear the very soft mewling coming from Cheyenne. Her lust was now a raging fire and she decided on what to do next. She got off Cheyenne and then kneeling on her left side, she flipped Cheyenne’s body over onto her back, and then straddled her waist facing her head. She grabbed both of Cheyenne’s exhausted arms and lifted them over her head and then with her left hand, held down both wrists that were crossed. She looked down and saw that beautiful, sweet innocent face. She always thought Cheyenne was incredibly beautiful, but now that they both crossed a sexual boundary that they never have before, she looked even more attractive. She could see her chest heaving up and down, trying to get in air, she saw the sweat glistening off her forehead and cheeks and she could hear the soft mewling once again, which made her own nipples very hard. She then looked at Cheyenne’s eyes slowly opening up.

Cheyenne slowly opened her eyes and she saw Aleshanee looking down at her. She felt helpless right now, yet so incredibly hot. She never imagined her first experience sexually would be with her, but it also felt right. To explore this moment with someone she was very close with. She could see the lust in her friend’s eyes too and she continued to mewl. “mmmm…..mmmmm….Aleshanee….” she whispered.

Aleshanee looked at Cheyenne’s face, then her eyes saw those exposed armpits. They looked so soft, so delicate. She just had to touch them! She took her right hand and started to gently caress the exposed left armpit and she heard a giggle. She did it again and another sweet giggle came out. Then her fingers moved a little quicker and now there was a steady stream of giggles coming out and she could see the look of ticklish desperation in Cheyenne’s eyes.

“hehehehehehe you’re TICKLING me!!!” Cheyenne giggled as she felt those fingers stroking her soft armpits. She was too exhausted to thrash about and she also realized that Alshanee’s upper body was resting on top of her. She tried her best to struggle but it was no use. She was trapped down and pinned!

“Of course silly! I love tickling you! Tickle tickle…” Alshanee teased as her right hand continued to tickle those delicate armpits. There was slight hair there so her fingers barely caressed them, which sent Cheyenne into some cute giggles. She absolutely loved seeing that smiling face of laughter. She also realized that her own breasts were right below Cheyenne’s resting on her ribcage area. She then took her right hand and started tickling the outside edge of the armpit and slowly moved it down the side, trying to find the outline of her friend’s breast. She knew Cheyenne had small breasts, a size A, but she was so far down in the arousal zone, she wanted to find that breast and play with it. Then she moved right back to the armpit, causing Cheyenne to shriek.

“hehehehehehe please STOP tickling me!! Come on! I give up!” Cheyenne giggled.

“Give up? Hahaha you’re so cute. Why would I stop? You are just so adorable right now just laughing and laughing and laughing….” Aleshanee teased as she continued to tickle that armpit. She then stopped and reached her right hand forward to hold the wrists, then she used her now free left hand to tickle the right armpit. Once again she was rewarded with very girly giggles and she subconsciously started to grind her hips on Cheyenne’s lap. Her victim was so helpless right now that she could do anything she wanted. She would see those brown eyes of Cheyenne look back at her in ticklish desperation, then they would shut tight. She saw the white teeth as the mouth was wide open and laughter just poured out like a fine wine. Aleshanee gazed at Cheyenne’s beautiful face and then bit her lip. She slowed down her tickling and when Cheyenne started to simmer down to a sheepish giggle, she leaned her head down and kissed her lips.

Cheyenne gasped as she felt Aleshanee’s lips on hers. Those lips were bigger than hers, but they were very soft. She couldn’t believe that right now, she was kissing her long time friend! Hot jolts of sexual electricity ripped through her body as the kiss was very tender and then she felt a tongue inside her mouth. Cheyenne’s brain then submitted to the sensation and she allowed the kiss to happen. She was being completely dominated and she felt completely submissive at this point. She could feel her bare toes curling as this kiss felt absolutely amazing. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this incredible pleasure.

Aleshanee was in pure heat at this moment. The very soft lips of Cheyenne’s were hers and she kissed her with passion. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she would be kissing her, but they were at this moment together and it was far better than she could ever imagine. She then broke the kiss and then looked into Cheyenne’s eyes. “You have some very sweet lips…”

Cheyenne blushed at the compliment. She just got her very first kiss from another girl and she didn’t know how to react. She could feel her body getting very hot and then she gasped as she felt Aleshanee’s hand reaching down around the hem of her bunched up dress and now it was being pulled up! Soon, her belly was being exposed and it made it up to her breasts. She held her breath as she felt the dress go over her breasts, and now they were exposed! Her body felt flush with excitement and she allowed her friend to completely remove her dress. Now, she was just in her loincloth and she started to coo.

Aleshanee’s eyes were wide open with desire. She looked at Cheyenne’s naked size A breasts and saw the small brown nipples were at attention. She looked at Cheyenne’s face again and she could tell she was enjoying this, then she looked right back at the nipples. She then took her left hand and rubbed the palm over the hard nipple and it felt very nice. She heard her friend grunt each time she started to rub that nipple. First the right breast, then the left one. Her fingers now started to caress the nipple and she heard a giggle. “Your nipples are ticklish too???” she giggled.

“Hehehe yes! I think hehehe they are!” Cheyenne squealed as the finger continued to tickle those buds. She was surprised that even her breasts were ticklish, and it also felt very good. With each stroke of the fingers, she would giggle, “that tickles!” and she would shake them a little. She knew how small her breasts were, and it was quite exciting for her that they were being played with. She then looked up at Aleshanee’s face and she saw a look of sheer lust on it.

Aleshanee then lowered her head again and kissed Cheyenne again. She then let go of Cheyenne’s wrists, so she could use both hands to play with each nipple, while she kissed her. She groaned herself while kissing as Cheyenne was giggling directly into her mouth. She really wanted to send this small woman to a place of pure sexual bliss. She then broke the kiss and then moved a little to the right side of Cheyenne, lying next to her, then using her left hand, she held the wrists again, and used her free right hand to softly tickle that exposed belly.

“Hey!!! Not my hehehehehe tummy!” Cheyenne giggled She felt the fingers dancing around her stomach and she knew she was very ticklish there! She started to kick her legs, but then she felt Aleshanee’s heavier right leg rest on top of her thighs and now she could only wriggle her feet. Cheyenne was still trying to absorb everything that was happening to her. What started as an innocent tickle fight, was now at a point she was a loincloth away from being completely naked out here in the woods, with her best friend seducing her into a sexual frenzy. This was one wild ride that she truly enjoyed at the moment.

Aleshanee stared intently at the belly she was tickling and loved how it would suck in, trying to get away from her fingers, only to rise again with each exhale of a giggle. She then found the belly button and she played with that spot. Her fingers would stroke around the outer rim which caused her submissive friend to laugh pretty hard, then she moved her fingers in a bigger radius of the belly, making it all the way to the ribs, then under the breasts, across the nipples and headed back down. Her eyes then looked at the side of Cheyenne’s face and that cute face was getting to her. She leaned her head over and now she started to nibble on the ear lobe which caused Cheyenne to really react!

Cheyenne felt her earlobe being nibbled and it absolutely drove her insane with ticklish energy. She started to snort her laughter as she felt those lips, tongue and breath of Aleshanee probing her ear. Then she shrieked as the fingers made it back to her navel again and she started to flop her body around. Two areas were being tickled at the same time and she didn’t know where to go. She did notice that her nipples were starting to throb as all her inhibitions were fading away. Cheyenne started to wonder if Aleshanee would notice she was ripe for the taking. Her loins started to ache for release and her legs were twitching in pleasure.

Aleshanee finished with the ear and concentrated on the belly button again. She then stuck her index finger in the button and swirled it around as fast as she could, which sent Cheyenne into silent laughter. She felt her cute friend trying to arch her back, only to be brought back down to the ground because the belly button tickling force her back down. She couldn’t help but chuckle because Cheyenne’s laughter was forceful, yet funny because of the wild snorting that was happening. “You are just toooo cute!” she whispered into her ear.

“PLEASE!!!!! NO *snort* MORE TICKLES!!!!! *snort snort snort*!” Cheyenne snorted.

Aleshanee laughed hearing that desperate plea, then removed her finger from the belly button. She heard the whimpering from Cheyenne, trying to recover from the assault. She then started to softly stroke the skin right below the belly button and closer to the loin cloth. She heard the soft giggles, but it was more of an erotic sound that a desperate sound. She knew Cheyenne was getting more and more turned on, so she decided to really have some fun. She stopped her finger teasing and reach down, grabbed the edge of the front part of the loincloth and pulled it up, then moved the thin cloth that covered the most precious place, exposing the tender pussy. Aleshanee stared at Cheyenne’s face and she could see her closing her eyes and preparing herself to be touched. “So adorable… my beautiful Shikoba….” She teased as she then reached her hand down and ran her fingers through the pubic hair, trying to get closer to the lips.

Cheyenne gasped as she felt fingers stroking through her pubic hair. Her body was on edge and she ache to be touched, Then a giggle slipped out as those fingers were tickling her…..DOWN THERE!! The stroking of her hairs and now where her legs met her groin was extremely sensitive. “hehehehehehehehe hey!!!”

“You’re ticklish down there????” Aleshanee said with surprise in her voice. This was a pleasant discovery to her. Her fingers continued to fondle and tease the hairs and groin spots, and those sounds of helpless laughter really got her going. “Someone is TIC-KLE-IIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHH down there….” Aleshanee teased as her fingers continued to play with the area.

“yes!! Hehehehehehehe stop hehehehee tickling heehehehehe meeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Cheyenne giggled as her legs were shaking.

“Too cute.. you are just TOO cute….” Aleshanee laughed. She then stopped her tickling, then sat up from her position, then she turned her body, laid her body down on its left side, her rib cage on top of Cheyenne’s belly, and facing her feet. She pulled down the loin cloth so that it went down to the lower thighs, leaving the pussy completely vulnerable and exposed. She looked down at the sweet mound and she started to run her fingers through the hairs, tickling Cheyenne again. Now she could watch the legs twitching and the toes curling. She could hear those sweet giggles behind her as she continued to tickle along the hairs and the groin area.

Cheyenne continued to giggle as she felt those fingers playing around her sweet spot. Even though it tickled her, it was more of a tease and she could feel the fire inside her getting larger and larger. Her eyes could see the back of Aleshanee’s head, the long black ponytail right before her. She could see her friend’s back, as though it was a wall, her lower body completely at the mercy of her friend and all she could do was lay there and enjoy the sensations. She started to mewl and coo and the hand now moved to her wetness and she let out an audible gasp as it started to rub her there! “oooohhhh…..mmmmmm…”

Aleshanee licked her lips in lust as she could feel just how wet Cheyenne was. Her own breathing became more shallow as her hand started to rub that spot and soon, she felt a small nubbin on her palm, Cheyenne’s clit. She heard a soft primal groan coming from behind her and she knew she found the sweet spot. She rotated her right hand and started to masturbate Cheyenne’s pussy, while her left hand was gently stroking that soft area above the mound and near the belly button, softly tickling her. Aleshanee could hear those giggles mixed with pleasurable moans and it absolutely delighted her. She was going to make her best friend have an orgasm at her hand. She controlled her pleasure and it made her feel so powerful. “That’s right Shikoba…..this feels so good doesn’t it?”

“hehehehehehe mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah ….yeah…….oooooooohh!!!” Cheyenne moaned as she felt the soft tickles on her lower belly and that hand rubbing her clit. Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body as this felt absolutely incredible. She has masturbated before, but having someone else do it on her felt amazing. She started to close her eyes as she felt this pressure now building up in her body. The hand was rubbing her faster and faster and she felt like she could explode any moment now! The tickling distracted her, which made the buildup longer, but more intense. Her grunts got stronger, her breathing heavier. Cheyenne was getting closer and closer to an explosion and she couldn’t hold back. “feels sooooooooo good…hehehehe soooooooo good. Don’t stop, Don’t stop, Don’t stop!!”

Aleshanee smiled hearing that soft pleading and she then rubbed back and forth over the clit. She could see Cheyenne’s toes curling with intensity and knew she was going to explode at any moment. “tickle tickle sweet Shikoba…let it go…” she teased as her fingers on her left hand grazed the sensitive navel and then pressed her right hand more firmly on the clit while rubbing.

“ah…ah…..AH…..AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH……….OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!” Cheyenne screamed out as she felt a massive orgasm rip through the top of her brain, all the way to her toes. Her body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure rip through her. Her body trembled as she never felt an orgasm this incredible before. Her eyes were wet and her mouth was wide open as she tried to come down from the heavens of pleasure. Then she felt her Aleshanee’s body vibrating on top of hers and she opened her eyes and saw her friend’s right arm moving back and forth vigorously, but she didn’t feel the hand touching her body.

Aleshanee heard Cheyenne’s earth shattering moans of pleasure and it was the most erotic sound she ever heard in her young life. That sound was so pleasurable to hear, she couldn’t help herself, and reached under her dress and loincloth and decided to masturbate right there on the spot. Her own hand rubbed faster and with the image of Cheyenne’s toes, her sweet mound and her soft moans in her mind, it didn’t take long for her to come to her own orgasm. She let out a very loud loan and her body trembled from the sheer excitement. She then rolled over onto her back, which was on top of Cheyenne’s belly. Aleshanee looked up at the sky as she was coming back to down to Earth. She then felt a hand caressing her hair, and then she turned her head to the right side and made eye contact with Cheyenne, who had a soft smile on her face. “Ooooh….that felt soooo good. Hehehe” she giggled.

“hehehe yeah..it really did…” Cheyenne smiled back. She then laid her head back onto the ground and stared up at the sky. The gravity of what just happened was now hitting her and she felt a little embarrassed. She was lying on the grass, completely naked except for her pulled down loincloth by her knees and her best friend was laying her head on her belly. They just had an intense sexual experience with each other and now she didn’t know what to say. Her mind now started to wander about what would happen between them in the future after this kind of experience.

Aleshanee’s mind also started to contemplate what just happened. Her and Cheyenne never expressed any sexual attraction to each other before, yet, the moment between them felt incredibly special. She thought about how she stripped her best friend naked, tickled her all over her body, and even masturbated her to an orgasm. “Well….this was new…hehehe” she cracked.

Cheyenne let out a sheepish giggle as she heard Aleshanee. “yeah, this was. She then picked her upperbody up, resting on her elbows and now she saw Aleshanee looking at her. “Um…what do we do now?” she smiled.

“Well for starters, I absolutely love looking at your cute breasts…” Aleshanee teased. She giggled when she saw Cheyenne blush then cover her breasts with her arm. “You’re so cute. I don’t know Shikoba… I guess we go back home?”

“Yeah, maybe we should..hehehe” Cheyenne giggled. It was an awkward moment between the two friends. She then felt Aleshanee get up off of her and she slowly started to get to her feet. She blushed as she pulled up her loin cloth and then saw Aleshanee handing her dress to her. She shyly giggled as she put the dress on and then once it was on, she felt embarrassed as her moccasins were handed to her.

“I found them way over there….I guess I must have threw them very far trying to get to your feet. Haha” Aleshanee joked. She blushed as she did take those shoes off in sheer excitement, anxious to get to Cheyenne’s feet. Now, as she watched Cheyenne put on her moccasins, she looked at her friend and saw how beautiful she looked right now. They both just experienced something special and the thought of Cheyenne leaving really made it more impactful. This experience was all by accident, but she was glad it happened. “You know something…I am going to miss you…Thank you for this. I am sorry if I went too far, but I really..um, enjoyed it. I hope you are not mad at me…” she said humbly, averting her eyes away from Cheyenne.

Cheyenne saw the embarrassment on Aleshanee’s face and she smiled. When she heard Aleshanee said she was leaving, it hit her. There was a real possibility she could be leaving the tribe for quite some time, especially if she were to be accepted into that emissary as a full time student. She would be away from her best friend and her family and now she started to feel the emotions. The gravity of what just took place also made her feel a wave of emotions. It truly was an amazing experience between the two of them, an experience that would shape her life forever. Now she saw her beautiful friend feeling shy and it touched her heart. “Awww…how can I be mad at you? That was the most amazing and special moment ever. I didn’t know that would happen, but I have to admit……I loved it.” She said as she now felt embarrassed.

Aleshanee looked up at Cheyenne and saw her friend blushing. It was going to be hard trying to verbalize this experience, so she just walked up to her, and gave her a strong hug. “You’re special Shikoba…I really mean it. You make everyone in the tribe proud. You make everyone feel important and I appreciate everything you do and who you are. I know you will be gone for a few weeks, but I know, I mean I really know this is just the beginning of an amazing destiny for you. I love you my friend…” she whispered into Cheyenne’s ear.

Cheyenne heard those words and her heart melted. Hearing how she made people feel made her eyes tear up and she felt the love from her friend in this hug. “Thank you my dear Aleshanee… I am going to miss you, but I still have to be accepted there full time. Hey I still have to tell my parents!!” Cheyenne said, now realizing she still had to tell Wanbli and Isi about her desire to go to this emissary. She then pulled away from the hug and had a look of surprise in her eyes. “How am I going to explain this to them??”

Aleshanee laughed when she heard the panic in Cheyenne’s voice. “Don’t worry, just tell them the truth. I think they will understand the opportunity this really is. How many of our people ever get this kind of an opportunity? You will do great telling them and then you will go. Come on, let’s go back home. You got some begging to do.. hahahaha Oh and one more thing…” Aleshanee said with a sly smile.

“What is that?” Cheyenne said, with a quizzical look on her face.

“You sure look good naked…” Aleshanee smiled.

“ALESHANEE!!!!” Cheyenne squealed and she playfully smacked the arm of her best friend. They both mounted their horse and started to ride off back towards the village. They completely forgot to get some berries as a more intimate adventure took its place. As they rode back to the village, Cheyenne felt even more closer to Aleshanee. Her mind started to recount what took place just moments ago. She was surprised that her body responded that way and that being stripped naked by her was somewhat exciting. She was always curious about girls, and now that she had the experience, she thought perhaps she would explore more in the future. A happy smile formed on her face as she felt really beautiful right now and her body felt incredible. Then as she approached the village, she saw a small crowd forming near her parent’s wigwam and saw a familiar figure. As she got closer, she saw a tall, blond beautiful woman standing there, talking to her parents and also saw Father Robert. The woman was Priscilla Montenegro! She had her horse come to a stop and she and Aleshanee dismounted the animal and she started to walk towards the meeting.

“Shikoba!! There you are!” Wanbli said as he saw his daughter approach. “This lady said she made you an offer to go to a school? Is this true?”

Cheyenne approached her parents, feeling shy as other tribe members were standing there watching. Seeing this beautiful woman coming into their village with Father Robert would draw attention. She finally made it to where her parents were standing and gave her mother a quick hug. Then she faced Wanbli. “H-hi Father. Yes, I met Ms. Montenegro earlier today at the Mission. She told me that she would like me to visit this school for girls so I can see how it is. If I liked it, I could attend this school.”

“Yes Chief…Wanbli is it?” Priscilla began. She saw the concerned look in the Chief’s eyes and knew she had to turn on the charm. In the back of her mind, she thought they should be concerned, but she had to play this off. “Yes, like I was telling you, I spoke with your daughter earlier today. I have never come across such a brilliant prospect for the schools that I am affiliated with. I think you know she is such a special spirit. I think the benefits of her attending these schools will be good for not only her, but for your entire tribe. That’s why I have come to help sell you on this. I even brought Father Robert along with me to vouch for the offer I provided.”

“Yes, yes. Chief Wanbli, my friend, Ms. Montenegro did offer this wonderful opportunity to Cheyenne. I know from experience that this doesn’t happen very often at all. The emissaries that she is associated with are top of the line schools for girls. Most of the students are children of very wealthy people so for Cheyenne to be there will only benefit her and of course the tribe. That’s why I wanted to come along today. Your daughter is truly a pearl. She is such a blessing to be around and everyone in the Mission loves her. So I wanted to help persuade you to let her have this opportunity.” Father Robert said with conviction in his voice.

“Shikoba…do you want..to go to this school?” Wanbli asked as he looked right at Cheyenne.

“Yes Father… I do. I want to learn new things and bring it back to our tribe. I just…I just think…that is a once in a lifetime opportunity for people like us. It seems the area in which we live is changing. I think it would be nice if we learned more so we can live better within this change. Please Father, I want to try this. I want your blessing.” Cheyenne said, looking into her father’s eyes.

“But two weeks is so long! Not having you around will be tough. You are my special girl..” Wanbli said.

“Yes yes Shikoba, you mean the world to us and without you here, it would just be very hard.” Isi replied. She was very concerned about her daughter, and this was such a major step. “But, I see why you want to do this. Wanbli, our daughter has the opportunity to learn far more knowledge than any of us here in the Elu tribe. We have both have wanted our daughter, our sweet Shikoba, to have the world under her fingertips. She is right, things are changing in this land and it would be good for us to have her learn it and come back to us. It will make us stronger.”

Wanbli took a deep breath then sighed. He knew what Priscilla, Father Robert, Isi and his daughter Cheyenne were saying was the right thing. He just didn’t want his daughter to leave with a woman they literally just met for two weeks. It did help that Father Robert was here to vouch for the woman and when he saw the look in Cheyenne’s sweet eager eyes, he decided to go against his best judgment and nodded his head. “Ok…Shikoba you have my blessing. It is just two weeks right?” he said, looking right at Priscilla.

“Yes of course! Just two weeks. We will be going towards the San Diego area so we are not too far from here. I will take such great care of her. If she likes it and sees that she can keep up with the school work, I will see if we can accept her full time! I promise you, a year in this school and Cheyenne will be a true asset for this tribe. There is something special about her. I see great things in her.” Priscilla said with such a sweet charming voice.

“Yes she is. Um, Cheyenne, is a very special young woman. I can’t believe she is growing up so fast, but she is 18 years old and she will start making her own life decisions.” Wanbli replied, as he used the English name given to his daughter. “So you are coming by tomorrow to pick her up?”

“Yes! I will be here around 9am and we will be off on our journey! Thank you Chief W-Wanbli? I am sorry if I mispronounce your name. I am getting used to these kind of names. I will personally take care of your daughter to make sure she receives what she deserves!” Priscilla grinned. She shook Wanbli and Isi’s hands and then she walked back towards her horse. With her back turned towards the tribe, she had a very sinister grin on her face. Her plan was falling into place.

Father Robert shook Wanbli’s hand and wished them goodbye. “Chief Wanbli, Cheyenne will do great. You will see! I have met with Ms. Montenegro many times when she stops by the Mission and she is always so generous with donations. I am sure your daughter is in excellent hands. Have a good night!” he said then turned to walk away. Father Robert absolutely loved visiting and interacting with the Elu tribe and he believed Priscilla’s intentions were noble. However, he did wonder about something. He didn’t remember an emissary for girls in the San Diego area. “Must be new…” he mumbled under his breath.

Cheyenne’s eyes popped wide open with excitement as she hugged her parents very tightly. “THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I promise, I am going to do very good at this school. I will make you proud of me!” she said with such joy in her voice.

“I know Shikoba. You are going to do very well. You truly are a one of a kind woman. So special, so precious…” Isi said as she placed her hand under her daughter’s chin. “You grew up so fast…”

“Yes, you did grow up so fast. I guess we should recognize that you are growing into a woman and that you need to continue to grow. But for us, you will always be that little girl, holding onto us everywhere we went…” Wanbli said, his voice cracking with emotion. “Now, let’s have a meal! I am hungry!” he laughed.

The villagers surrounding the family then went away and started to prepare a meal. Tonight they wanted to celebrate one of their own having an opportunity to be learn about the huge world outside their village. The energy was there and they wanted to make sure their princess gets the send off she deserved.

Cheyenne went inside her teepee and looked around. This was her personal sanctuary. A place where she went deep into her thoughts. She took a deep breath and started to pack a few things before she went to the dinner. She felt an excitement going through her body as this was an amazing day. From helping her best friend practice a technique, to seeing those kids at the Mission, to getting an offer from a rich woman to go to a school for rich girls, and finally, an amazing sexual experience with her best friend, Cheyenne realized that this day was the first day that would shape her life’s destiny. She thought that she was now ready for what life had to offer. She had a very satisfied smile on her face, then she went out and went to the celebratory dinner to be with her family and her people.

THE NEXT MORNING

Cheyenne woke up and felt a surge of energy in her body. Today was the big day! She got up, got dressed and started to finish packing some things. She felt kind of nervous as she was going to a new place, so she had to make new friends and learn lots of new things. As she packed some things, she also started to realize the pressure that was now upon her. She was not only doing this for herself, but for the betterment of her tribe. Cheyenne desperately wanted to make them feel proud, so she had to succeed. She spent the next hour getting ready, as she put on her dress, which was a deep red, had short sleeves, and wore her favorite moccasins. She put on her red head band and decided to let her long black hair stay loose and not in a ponytail. She picked up her knapsack and then taking one last look in her teepee, she took a deep breath and then exited her teepee. Once she exited, she was in shock as she saw what looked like the entire village standing there, and now they were applauding and chanting for her in a celebratory mood. She blushed furiously as she was the center of attention and she made her way through the crowd, whispering the words “thank you” as she passed by the well wishers and made it to her parents’ wigwam. She entered the structure and she saw her parents standing there, with very proud looks on their faces.

“My sweet baby! I am going to miss you!” Isi said as she went over to hug her daughter tightly.

“Awwww..I will only be gone for two weeks. I will be back!! Hehe” Cheyenne giggled.

“But I am sure this will be the first visit. Soon you will be gone and learn so many great things! So, are you ready?” Isi asked.

“Yes, I am ready. A little nervous, but I am ready!” Cheyenne said with a smile.

“Ok, well it is time. The woman has arrived with her wagon and she is waiting. I want to walk with you to her so I can see you ride off to your new adventure…”Wanbli said.

Cheyenne smiled and grabbed her father’s hand as the exited the teepee and it seemed like the entire village followed them all the way down to where Priscilla was with her wagon and her companions. Cheyenne couldn’t help but smile as it was just mere moments before she began her opportunity. She made it to Priscilla and waved at her. “I am here! I am ready to go with you!” she said with excitement.

“Well hello Cheyenne! I am glad you are able to go. I have to say, I am REALLY looking forward to this. I can see how important you are to your tribe as it looks like everyone is here! Haha” Priscilla laughed. It did surprise her how many people were here and she was happy none of them knew what she was planning.

“Yeah, they like to embarrass me. Hehe..” Cheyenne giggled. She then turned and faced the crowd that was there. She saw her parents standing there, her father looking stoic and her mother looking like would break into tears at any moment. She felt the emotions building up in her, then she ran and gave them both a tight hug. “I love you so much…” she whispered. Then she let go, wiped her eyes and then walked back to Priscilla. “Ok, I’m ready!”

“Then let’s go! Have a good day all of you. I will take very good care of your daughter. I will make sure she gets what she deserves!” Priscilla announced, meaning every word she said. She then led Cheyenne to the back of the wagon and one of her companions helped Cheyenne into the wagon. It was covered and soon she closed the back flaps and she went back towards the front of the wagon. She got in the space where the horses were, then they took off, leaving the village behind to go on their journey……

Hours went by and Cheyenne was still sitting in back of the wagon. The wagon contained many crates of supplies and she was in the far end. In front of the crates sat some people that were companions of Priscilla. She couldn’t really see them, but they didn’t make any effort to speak anyway. She had no idea where they were headed and with the wagon flaps closed, she couldn’t see where they were. She ate some food she put in her knapsack and tried passing the time by humming to herself a favorite native tune, or even just meditating. She thought the journey would be a few hours, so she just had to be patient. More hours went by and she started to wonder what was taking so long. Surely they should have arrived at the school already. It has been at least 5-6 hours and the wagon was moving at a great pace. Then she felt the wagon slowing down and then it came to a stop. She listened to boots walking towards the back of the wagon and then the flaps opened. She saw Priscilla climbing into the back of the wagon!

“Hello there Cheyenne….” Priscilla said as she got fully inside and sat across from the young woman. “We just stopped for a little bit to rest a little. It is quite warm out there….”

“Yeah, it is getting warm. Are we close to the school yet? We have been traveling a long time.” Cheyenne asked.

Priscilla heard the question, then leaned back and grinned. “Yeah, you are right. We have been traveling for a long time. I got news for you. We are in Mexico right now…”

“Mexico? The school is in Mexico?” Cheyenne asked, confused about their location.

“There is no school sweetie. I am taking you to my home in Cuidad Zopilote. There you will become one of my workers, one of my servants. It is a position you deserve…” Priscilla said with a cold tone.

Cheyenne was completely confused. “What? I thought I was going to a school! What happened to the school?”

“Are you listening to me? I said there is NO school. Are you that stupid? I would never bring you to a school. You are beneath me and every student at a school. No, you deserve to be my servant. So one thing is right. You WILL learn something. You will learn that your place is to serve me…” Priscilla laughed. She truly enjoyed looking at the surprised look on Cheyenne’s face.

“But…but.. I wanted to go to the school!” Cheyenne started to whine. She couldn’t believe what was happening.

“Awww.. you want to cry? Well cry now you little bitch because once we get to my home, I expect you to do well. You’re lucky, usually I would send you to my other business, but I am giving you a chance to prove yourself. Believe me, you really don’t want to go to another place I have. The best thing is, you have no idea where you are, or how to get home. No one is coming to save you. You are all mine, so I suggest you get used to it….” Priscilla laughed, then she got up and got out of the wagon.

Cheyenne was still in complete shock. She could not believe this was happening! She got tricked by this woman and she was now in a foreign country and it was true, she had no idea where she was so she just couldn’t leave. Her eyes started to well up with sheer sadness as her dreams were destroyed. Her hopes of going to the school to learn new things and help her tribe were all part of some evil ruse. She didn’t know why this woman would do this to her. She was essentially kidnapped and she had no way to escape. Cheyenne didn’t know if she would ever see her family, her friends or her tribe again. The tears started to fall and her heart was breaking as she thought about what her life was to be like going forward. Her head slumped forward into her hands and she cried as the wagon started to move again, heading into the plains of Mexico…..

END

Cheyenne will return in the series The Return of the Outlaw: La Diabla

So, what do you think? How do you like this character so far? Next week, I will debut the introduction story for Bessie Johnson, another new character that plays a pivotal role in the future series.

An absolutely wonderful story, my friend. I do so very much enjoy your work; thank you for sharing it with us here. No input from me whatsoever. Just high praise

Didn't see that turn coming at the end lol can't wait for the next chapter

Thanks everyone for the comments! I am glad you are enjoying this saga so far and there is a LOT more coming! The introduction story about Bessie Johnson drops today! I hope you enjoy that one as well.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back