• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling is Magic

TickleYeti

Verified
So I sometimes find myself thinking in the abstract about things and tickling became my focus the other day. It was then that I decided that tickling is a sort of 'magic power.' With but a gentle touch, we can bring joy, laughter, and hysteria to someone and others can bring it to us. Like any other power, tickling can be used for good or for ill. It's for good when the partner is consenting, enjoying themselves, retain some control through a safeword. It brings them joy and healing through the power of laughter (I could do an entire separate post on laughter as a medicine haha).

This power is used for ill when the target is not consenting, when they don't have a safeword, when they loathe the loss of control and the tickler sadistically uses this power to render them helpless. It's the older siblings, the schoolyard bullies, that used this power for ill during early days, and why so many people have such an abject dislike of something that is so pure and beneficial, and it breaks my heart tbh...

I guess if there is a point to all this rambling, its that you possess great power as a tickler, but it comes with great responsibility too. Use your powers for good and not for ill.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back