• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I REALLY hate the brush

Geekboy

TMF Novice
It seems that almost a ton of videos now use the brush for tickling feet. It’s not even remotely a turn on. It looks like something a fix it man is using to prep wood before painting. It does absolutely nothing for me at all. There’s nothing better than the tickler slowing tickling the soles lightly with their fingers or using a feather. This brush thing AND sometimes the deep digging with fingers looks more painful than tickling. When I become dictator I am banning all these types of videos.

lol I basically agree. Certain studios' fixation on the brush mean that I stop watching their videos after a certain point. It just seems so impersonal -- not sexy.

I like any change of pace tool, brush included, but I don't want to buy a clip and watch a brush that pretty much covers the feet for a quarter plus of a clip.

I too felt like what they tickler with a brush was doing could be painful. I made sure to buy a brush that had give in it. It probably looked absurd when I was in the beauty store testing the give on a hairbrush on my wrist.

Definitely can see where you are coming from, but I’m actually the exact opposite. I find hairbrush tickling to be a huge turn on, especially if the model is super ticklish. But I can definitely see what you mean about how it covers the feet.

I have an odd take on this. Watching hairbrush tickling is not my favorite and I agree with the comments regarding how it can be uncomfortable and more scratchy than tickly.

However, I have used a hairbrush to tickle feet and if done with lubrication and right touch and pressure, ticklish feet are in for some serious tickles.

Fingers on bare feet both watching and doing is always my favorite so I like to see or have it incorporated to some degree.

Idk if I have an unpopular opinion but I'm kind of the opposite on this. In my experience more aggressive tickling is usually more effective and I like to see this more in videos especially nails digging into skin. When a video has tickling that looks way too like or feathers used for almost anything it doesn't seen like it would tickle to me at all.

AND THANK YOU!

Let it be said that (IMHO) the absolute best feeling in the world is when a tickler is using HANDS. I'm not saying tools aren't effective in forcing a ticklish response, but if a content creator puts out a video where a big paddle brush is also a star with it's own credit, I'm not buying (and yes, I do buy and watch videos... LOL)

And if it is a generally good video to me showcasing a wide range of spots and reactions and the brushes/ tools come out.... I'm usually fast forwarding until the hands make a mighty return. I kinda don't like it... So there's that.

Strong, warm, wiggling, torturous hands, pretty please.
Always hands. (love)

Sunny :D

Last edited:
AND THANK YOU!

Let it be said that (IMHO) the absolute best feeling in the world is when a tickler is using HANDS. I'm not saying tools aren't effective in forcing a ticklish response, but if a content creator puts out a video where a big paddle brush is also star with it's own credit, I'm not buying (and yes, I do buy and watch videos... LOL)

And if it is a generally good video to me showcasing a wide range of spots and reactions and the brushes/ tools come out.... I'm usually fast forwarding until the hands make a mighty return. I kinda don't like it... So there's that.

Strong, warm, wiggling, torturous hands, pretty please.
Always hands. (love)

Sunny :D

I absolutely love how you used the quote "star with its own credits" I have to steal that line.

It's the sound that I hate. It literally sounds like some 'lers are scrubbing the nerve endings off of their 'lees soles. If it is used sparingly during a clip as a "change of pace" tool, as Sole_Scream mentioned, then I can live with it. If it is non-stop brushing, I want my money back.

Not to mention, it doesn't seem like it is a tool that 'lees enjoy at all. If I am sessioning with someone, I want the 'lee to enjoy the session as well. It seems like some studios/producers are more focused on the intensity of the reaction from the 'lee'; not the 'lees level of enjoyment.

I agree.
I posted much the same sentiment earlier this week about electric toothbrushes.

Both devices, i.e. tickling without using hands, take half of the humanity out of the experience. They immensely reduce the intuitiveness aspect of changes in speed, pressure and location placement -- replacing those beautiful subtleties with inanimate objects.

Last edited:
Get tickled with the brush and you'll understand why they use it

I have been. AND I've been tickled by a number of tools. They DO tickle, but they aren't nearly as devastating or warm or fun as connecting with my Ler through his fingers. Not even close.

There is ONLY 1 tool that I have ever been afraid of, ever thought about, ever want used on me again (maybe), but I am spilling that for NOTHING. LOL Still, it was definitely because of the warmth and connection I felt from the LER using it. He has an open invitation to tickle me ANYTIME, period. Just say the word. (Course, I've never said that to him, so he doesn't know that for YEARS, I haven't forgotten that! LOL LOL)

Agreed. I always thought the brush looked to cause pain than it did tickle. It looks painful. I created a thread about this before. it's not a turn on.

Beautiful switch I’ve played with has these incredibly perfect size 10 feet. Dark chocolate skin and perfect looking soles —- that aren’t ticklish. She says, and I believe her, too many brush sessions kind of rewired her reaction to having her feet tickled. It was so painful she kind of shut off that part of her brain

Thanks, brush

I suppose all taste is subjective so I understand from an art perspective or personal fantasy/experience etc. To each their own perspective. I can say however that having felt the brush, other than the grooming glove/brush there’s nothing that has ever tickled me more than the flat hairbrush, and with multiple totally different people of varying ticklishness I’ve never seen anything work more universally than a hairbrush on feet. Not even fingers. Not that everyone is brush ticklish, obviously some just aren’t ticklish at all, but it’s pretty safe to say it’s a generally proven tool to work fairly universally. For me, whatever works is a turn on, so since it’s got a pretty good track record of working on most people and in such a surprising way in many cases due to its intensity, it’s a pretty big turn on for me and I imagine a lot of people hence the reason so many producers use it. Knowing a few models and producers personally I do know it’s a really high selling/heavily requested tool/scenario for what it’s worth.

I've never been a fan of tools being used in tickle videos. Whenever I see a brush scene coming up I immediately skip. It's also one of the most overrated tools.

I usually fast forward the brush tickling moments. My favorite foot tickling scenes is with long nails or something similar, slow and torturous .

Huh, I'm kinda the opposite. I foten fast forward TO a brush scene because I'm a reaction junkie and in many clips that leads to the best screams and thrashing ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back