• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric toothbrushes

brotherted

Verified
I realize now how varied the tastes are in our little hobby....
From always bondage to never bondage, from female 'lers to "who cares about the 'lers?," from non-con vibe to fun vibe, from never feet to only feet, from no dumb scripted scenarios with bad acting to never enough dumb scripted scenarios with bad acting....

But can we all at least agree on no more electric toothbrushes in videos? Seriously... don't most or all of us just skip past those parts? Fingers are always better. And if you think it's too boring or repetitious with just fingers... time to up your verbal teasing game.

Producers, are you listening?

That concludes this public service announcement.

But can we all at least agree on no more electric toothbrushes in videos?

No, we can't.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I use what works. If I put the toothbrush to her feet and I have to peel her off the ceiling after, the toothbrush is getting used. Y'all are always crying that the tickling is lackluster, so why wouldn't you use the best tool for the job?

In short, fingers aren't always better, but we all have our preferences. I still like to mix it up because if you use the toothbrush for too long, feet, etc. can go a bit numb. Gotta let 'em rest and reset, so to speak.

I don't mind toothbrushes in videos, especially when they're used as part of some creative contraption. I've never found them to be particularly effective in real life, though. Maybe it's just my technique, or maybe it's that not all lees are weak to the same things.

Things I skip past in videos

1) Banjo picks. Always hated those, in real life scenarios and videos.

2) Wartenburg pinwheels. Not a fan of those in videos or real life.

Electric toothbrushes. I do use those in real life scenarios, but definitely not a fan in videos.

Tried it once. With both of us (myself and my tickle-buddy) found the vibrating bristles more scratchy and painful than ticklish. Maybe with a softer brush attachment it would have been more pleasurable, but neither of us enjoyed it with the hard toothbrush bristles.

Just like with the hairbrush conversation, any inanimate object will remove subtlety, tactile feedback... humanity.

I don't know. I think, like with anything else, it can add or be a distraction to the experience. It depends on the interactions between the ler and lee and the sensitivity of the lee.
For example. when I'm watching a tickle video and I see someone turn on the electric toothbrush, I look to see their initial reaction. I love that look of surprise and immediate flinch. If the lee doesn't react very well (or at all), then the toothbrush is a distraction for me and the ler should switch up their technique.
In real life, the same rules apply for me as well. I have met some people who aren't very receptive to it and it's kinda boring. I've met others who have immediate spastic reactions that are just wonderful. It's all about the situation.

I use them without the bristle tips...just the vibrating wand part underneath. I have yet to meet anyone who it doesn't drive insane.

Check this preview clip starting at about the 45 second mark: <a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/181557/25113681">Breaking the 1%: M's Ticklish Feet! (MP4)</a>

-Q.

I'm fine with them as long as they cause a really good reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back