• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LouPanther Gumroad & SubscribeStar Updates…

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hi Everyone,

As those of you that have followed my work over the years have probably noticed by now, I’ve recently become a lot more active with my tickling art over the past year. I’m greatly appreciative of the warm and positive response my new work has received. Thanks! 😊

I addition to my recent posts here on the forum and on DeviantArt I have also opened two other sites:

++++

Over on Gumroad I am offering full-length comic stories from my archives, along with brand-new works. Five stories available with more to come in July:

Caroline’s In Trouble Again! #1 - Night Shift - 8 full-length comic pages, including cover, MM/f tickling, groping, forced orgasm
Caroline’s In Trouble Again! #2 - Mean Streak - 10 full-color comic pages, including cover…48 panels, F/M Tickling / Handjob, F/F Tickling, */F Tickling / Forced orgasm, Humiliation
Caroline’s In Trouble Again! #3 - Poor Little Rich Girls - 8 full-color comic pages, including cover…41 panels M/F, FF/F & MFF/F Tickling, Laughing Gas, Wrestling, Sex SEX
Tales from the CITAverse #1 - Tickle Prison – 10 full-color comic pages…57 panels Full-body Gang Tickling (Multi F/F) Toe Sucking Face Sitting Humiliation
Caroline’s In Trouble Again! #4 - Ripe! - 8 full-color comic pages, including cover, 50 panels, M/F Tickling, Forced Drinking, Peeing, Forced Orgasm, Sex, Humiliation

++++

And, I have also recently launched a SubscribeStar, where I'm in the process of building up the content. Currently I'm doing a host of things: variants of some of my DeviantArt and TMF shares, line art for yet-to-be released works, and previously unreleased commissioned works. Also, you will see a CITA written story or two pop up!

Currently I have CITA #1 & #2 posted on SubscribeStar, along with Tales from the CITAverse #1 so you can view those along with the other goodies described above.

For those of you that have asked about my older comics and drawings, starting in July I will be building a section on the site with all the past stuff in one place. Some of these will have been shared on TMF and other platforms, but will now be available in one spot, along with some of my very, very early (pre-TMF!) drawings and some unreleased works.

I'm planning on keeping these sites going for a while, as I have over 400 comic pages and pictures in the vault from over the years, many of which have never been released before. I'm also now drawing new stuff weekly…so looks like you’re stuck with me for awhile! 😊

++++

Commissions:
And last but not least, I do commissions! If you are interested in me bringing your idea to life in my style reach out to me on e-mail and let’s discuss – [email protected]

++++

Again, I deeply appreciate the feedback I have received after being gone for a while, and I hope my work continues to be fun and enjoyable! More good stuff to come!!

LouP

Attachments

• Revy_SS.JPG
    Revy_SS.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 75
  • CITA01_PromoMstr.jpg
    CITA01_PromoMstr.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 81
  • CITAVerse01_PromoMstr-TMF.jpg
    CITAVerse01_PromoMstr-TMF.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 77
I'm a big fan! Love your work, I first discovered you way back in the day approx I think early 2000 to 2004

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back