• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite tickling tools, GO!!

TickleMeSilly7

TMF Poster
Hey peeps! I've finally met a compatible ler/switch and a session is in the works! I would love to know which tickling tools are your favorites and where you use them because I am a SUCKER for being tickle tortured lol. I'll let you know what tools she has as well as which ones I'm planning to bring with me, and you can let me know which ones you love and if there are any other deadly toys we should add to our little collection ;)

(For reference, my worst spots are all over my back, my sides and ribs, my armpits and surrounding areas, all over my thighs, my hips, neck, and feet.)

Ok, so she has a couple pinwheels, a waterpick (not the kind that sprays water, but the kind with the end that vibrates back and forth), a really great collection of paintbrushes, a disposable vibrating oral b toothbrush, a much more powerful vibrating sonic toothbrush,

I'm planning on bringing a Remington trimmer with the head taken off (apparently there's a little ball inside that spins around and is DEADLY on feet!) and possibly a water pick, but the kind that actually streams water.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and all about which tickle toys you love most!!

Xoxo, Katie

I always love tickling with my fingers the most because I love the sensual feeling. But those small artist style paint brushes do a very tickly job and my electric beard trimmer with the head removed is a weapon of mass destruction!

I always love tickling with my fingers the most because I love the sensual feeling. But those small artist style paint brushes do a very tickly job and my electric beard trimmer with the head removed is a weapon of mass destruction!
I love it! We can't forget how wonderful fingers are! I'm glad to hear a second opinion that the beard trimmers with the heads removed do a great job! I really wanna get one haha

I love tongue as a personal tool, but can't go wrong with a feather if you want something that's not a body part

I love it! We can't forget how wonderful fingers are! I'm glad to hear a second opinion that the beard trimmers with the heads removed do a great job! I really wanna get one haha

If you have never been tickled by one of those things, you better prepare yoursefl, lol!

Using the head scratcher thing (don't know the actual name of it) while you tickle other spots... I would imagine that would make the sensations between that feeling and tickling much more heightened. Something to experiment with haha.

Using the head scratcher thing (don't know the actual name of it) while you tickle other spots... I would imagine that would make the sensations between that feeling and tickling much more heightened. Something to experiment with haha.
Oooo, those things are tickly even just on my head! What a great idea!!

Will always have a soft spot for the classic feather, even if it's not the most effective tool in real life. Depends on the ticklee though.

Will always have a soft spot for the classic feather, even if it's not the most effective tool in real life. Depends on the ticklee though.
I feel like it could potentially be good on some places, it would be fun to at least try it out! I feel like it might be effective on my sides and thighs? We'll have to find out :)

You all have listed mine already! Fingertips are always my fav because skin on skin is the best. Paintbrushes are so bad/good. And feathers def work on me, especially on certain parts, lol. The harder items… brushes, combs, toothbrushes… are not for me. I’m too sensitive and mostly they just hurt.

You all have listed mine already! Fingertips are always my fav because skin on skin is the best. Paintbrushes are so bad/good. And feathers def work on me, especially on certain parts, lol. The harder items… brushes, combs, toothbrushes… are not for me. I’m too sensitive and mostly they just hurt.

Thanks so much for commenting! :) I agree that fingertips are amazing! I've never had any paintbrushes used on me, but I'm excited to experience it! And some feathers too ;)

Here's a pair of adjustable drum brushes that you may enjoy

Attachments

• drumbrushes.JPG
    drumbrushes.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 37
Swiffer duster. Just try it, you’ll thank me later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those metal finger claws. They slide on to each finger. Always worked the best on my victims

Plastic banjo picks work wonders especially if you are ticklish between and underneath your toes! The metal claws work well too but I find the plastic banjo picks are more flexible and more forgiving in that you can move your fingers faster and with greater pressure without causing pain. Just my experience. Have fun:)

Nintendo DS Stylus. Discovered it on accident, glad I did.

Hey peeps! I've finally met a compatible ler/switch and a session is in the works! I would love to know which tickling tools are your favorites and where you use them because I am a SUCKER for being tickle tortured lol. I'll let you know what tools she has as well as which ones I'm planning to bring with me, and you can let me know which ones you love and if there are any other deadly toys we should add to our little collection ;)

(For reference, my worst spots are all over my back, my sides and ribs, my armpits and surrounding areas, all over my thighs, my hips, neck, and feet.)

Ok, so she has a couple pinwheels, a waterpick (not the kind that sprays water, but the kind with the end that vibrates back and forth), a really great collection of paintbrushes, a disposable vibrating oral b toothbrush, a much more powerful vibrating sonic toothbrush,

I'm planning on bringing a Remington trimmer with the head taken off (apparently there's a little ball inside that spins around and is DEADLY on feet!) and possibly a water pick, but the kind that actually streams water.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and all about which tickle toys you love most!!

Xoxo, Katie

I would recommend her to use her toes for tickling your belly button, doesn't sound like it but it would be amazing

I get greaaaat reactions from my wartenberg wheel! I also have an electric toothbrush with a light vibration and tiny head that drives my lees (or myself) crazy!

My mouth. Teeth, tongue, lips, and facial hair all het involved.

Also, facial hair dragged the spine is amazing.

While I like to start out with fingers, I've been trying many different tools too. Here's some of my collection...

tools.jpg And one of my favorites that gets amazing reactions when used on taught oiled up soles! tool.jpg

Now all I need to test everything is some willing 'lees! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back