• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips NEW CLIP - No Self-Defense: Paige's Ticklish Feet! (M/F, bare)

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

Wanted to let you know our third new clip is available on C4S today!

I’ve known Paige for a couple of years. She works in pharmaceuticals, but she is also combat trained. In the evenings, on the side, Paige teaches women's self defense classes.

After we met, Paige picked up the cues pretty quickly and figured out that I was interested in bondage. She had never been tied up before and was curious to give it a try. When I told her about LOL and introduced the idea of a tickle clip, she wasn't sure she was ticklish enough to make it work. This turned out to be true on her upper body, but when we tested her feet, much to her surprise, she had a really hard time holding still.

Of course, that settled it...now we had to try a tickle clip. :)

We set up the shoot with what is becoming a new LOL tradition, a bondage escape challenge: Paige wins $500 if she gets out, but if she can’t, I get to take advantage of the situation and tickle her. As you'll see, the LOL bondage team is still undefeated in escape challenges, and as badass as Paige may be in a fight, having her feet tickled breaks her down pretty fast.

Hope you enjoy the clip!

-Q.

paige_title.pngpaige4.pngpaige6.pngpaige8.pngpaige10.png

Preview and purchase: <a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/181557/25152329">No Self-Defense: Paige's Ticklish Feet!</a>

a cutie pie paige is cute laughter feet so adorable and they so soft and smooth bet get pedicure has be tough as scrub the crap buttons of the feet try not kick the person doing there job dont let the defense classes know how ticklish there feet are or its game over .

Man your studio is making a comeback for the ages. If the M preview wasn't already great, this one is right up there with it. I love Paige's reactions, her loud laughter, and the fact that you basically made her eat her words when she said you wouldn't break her (what else would you call her tapping out and yelling uncle). Definitely adding those to my clip collection when I get the chance.

Wow really amazing clip :) She seems really ticklish on her feet ;)

I bought the The M clip and it is fantastic - I'm sure this one will be as well.

Maybe consider this feet positioning for the next clip???

Sample2.jpg

What happened to the classic clips? They aren’t showing up in the store?

What happened to the classic clips? They aren’t showing up in the store?

Yep, sorry, that's my bad. I thought I had all the old model release forms in a file, but it turned out I didn't. So unless or until I'm able to find them, I had to pull the clips.

Just bought the Paige clip. Great clip! Should be another best seller...

I bought the The M clip and it is fantastic - I'm sure this one will be as well.

Maybe consider this feet positioning for the next clip???

View attachment 658979

So...I get that, but bear with me here, it's not symmetrical. The center of the footboard is a gap, not a bar. So tying the feet that way would put them off center.

I might be just a tiny bit OCD.

-Q.

So...I get that, but bear with me here, it's not symmetrical. The center of the footboard is a gap, not a bar. So tying the feet that way would put them off center.

I might be just a tiny bit OCD.

-Q.

Oh, I was just thinking it would be like M shifting about 3 or 4 inches to the left (or to the right) and much easier to tie back the toes. Just a suggestion, the overall setup I think is excellent - that bed frame makes for a surprisingly good escape and tickle challenge.

I also really enjoyed the video. Love the setup as well as others, but loved the reactions she had... you did a great job especially getting her crazy when she was trying to hold back

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back