• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunday's total annihilation of Rachel's soles and mine m/f and f/m

soletease

TMF Poster
Past weekend trapped on the tickle bed: M/F, F/M

Some of you know my adventures with my friend Rachel. We have done a total of three sessions with her as the ‘lee, and at the end of the third one she wanted to get me back and became the ‘ler. Whoever the ‘Lee was, that person found themselves strapped down nice and firm on my tickle bed. No cheap amazon toy restraints here; the finest leather cuffs are heavily anchored to the sides of the bed and are inescapable.

I was disappointed to learn her upper body was not ticklish at all in our first session. However, any lack of ticklishness on her upper body was made up for a million times over on her feet.

SUNDAY June 27, 2021

I haven’t seen Rachel in a while, but she texted me out of the blue saying she was in town. Her grandma lives close by and Rachel was visiting her. We chatted a bit, and somewhere in our conversation I brought up tickling. She didn’t seem phased.

“Oh boy…” was her sarcastic response. I think she might feel like laughing and having some fun. It has been a while. I sassed her back “are you sure you’re still ticklish?” About ten minutes later she messaged me “we’ll see!” Then another minute later she sends me some smiling face emojis.

Rachel invited me to see Grandma while both of them were doing yard work. Rachel was wearing blue jeans, tennis shoes and an Old Navy hoodie out in the yard while we were there.

Right before we left to head to my place, Rachel gets a little flirtatious and pokes me a few times here and there in my tickle spots as she walks around grandma’s house. Okay, she does want to play. Game on!

Rachel disappeared into the back bedroom at grandma’s to change. She hopped in the shower real quick. Rachel walks out a few minutes later, having just rinsed off. Well well well, she’s wearing a new playful outfit! She is wearing cute light blue capri pants that have rips in the knees and a cute yellow tank top with gorgeous sunflowers on it. Those capris show off about three inches of bare skin on her ankles and also have little star designs flowing between the pocket and the knee on her left leg. Surprisingly, Her tennis shoes and socks are off. Her toes are painted a beautiful calypso coral. A pair of brown flip flops complete her perfect playtime ensemble. She used watermelon shampoo and her hair smells amazing.

I picked up her favorite starbucks drink for her on the way back to my place. Once inside, Rachel eagerly abandons her flip flops and green purse by the door. Her little calypso coral toes and tan ankles prance and dance their way across my wood floor to the kitchen sink where she washes her hands and drinks her starbucks.

We chat for a few minutes about life before she wants to play.I came out of the restroom and I couldn't find her anywhere. It turns out she was already in the familiar spare bedroom where she has been tickled before. I catch her wandering around the room, checking out the set up and assessing the situation. My tickle bed has nice tan leather cuffs firmly anchored at the sides, inescapable for my tickle victims. This tickle bed is crazily over engineered with strength, offering zero chance of escape once my victim is strapped down tight. These are definitely not cheap, breakable Amazon cuffs.

Rachel and I are full on flirting now. We enter this grey area that often takes place before playtime. It’s the unspoken rule that I won’t tell her she is about to get the crap tickled out of her, and she won’t admit how badly she wants it. She certainly won’t admit what she plans to do to me if we switch roles.

My nice oak frame bed has the three familiar sets of cuffs waiting patiently for their next victim. Rachel plops her butt in the middle of the bed and sits up with her legs crossed, awaiting my lead. (Her feet are hiding under her, safe from me! For now.) She’s really open to anything. New bondage positions, new tickle tools, new tickle techniques- her excitement comes from anticipation of imagination. She trusts me with anything.

Rachel clearly expressed she’s not into nudity and wants all of her clothes and all of my clothes on. The only exception for our sessions is the lee is barefoot. For the ‘ler, what you’re wearing doesn’t matter, but for the ‘lee it’s imperative to have socks off. She has wanted to be barefoot for tickling ever since that first ever tickling session she had where I took her socks off and she liked it.

The only slight sadness with Rachel as a tickle partner is that nothing outside of her feet are ticklish. Tummy, sides, armpits; nothing gets a reaction. Rachel is still a fun partner though, anticipating and desiring to be tickled on her one and only tickle spot. Her eagerness to ditch her shoes and enthusiasm for having every inch of her sensitive ticklish bare skin on her feet be touched and teased cannot be overstated. Who am I to say no to that?!

For this session I chose for her to lay on her back with her toes pointing up, and she decided she wanted to be in the wrist cuffs the highest up on the corners of the headboard.
This girl, I’ll tell you. She nonchalantly places both ankles by the open ankle cuffs as she reaches for the wrist cuffs high up at the corners. I grab her left foot and playfully pretend to hold it down to prevent any escape as I lock her ankle in the thick leather cuff. She likes me adding pretend force during the lockdown process in the restraints. I wrestle her right foot away from her crossed legs and hold it down as I strap her ankle down into the leather cuff. Both ankles are soon locked in straps, with zero chance those feet are escaping.

Now on her back, Rachel takes a hair tie off her wrist before I put the wrist cuffs on. Funny enough, just as both wrists are secured, she asks me to itch her nose. One of my hands begins itching her nose and the other starts tickling her underarm. No reaction. Well, I tried.

Rachel is in her happy place this afternoon. She is totally content laying nicely strapped down on the tickle bed while wearing this cute playtime outfit. Her adorable little feet wait in suspense while her calypso coral painted toes wiggle here and there until the tickling begins. We both know it’s coming. I think she’s more excited than I!!!

The really cute giggles Rachel gives off as she squirms in the handcuffs before I even touch her filled the room. She jumps as both my hands start raking my nails back and forth just an inch on both of her bare ankles right below the tan leather cuffs. The skin on her ankles and the skin under her toes is the softest skin I have ever felt. I enjoy playing on her ankles, warming up and getting her comfortable to my touch. Getting her comfortable is key here.

Rachel is my only ‘Lee that likes her ankles and calves played with and given some attention. That’s why she prefers wearing capri pants for her sessions; those precious few inches of bare skin around her ankles is wide open for playtime. Her skin has to be bare. She also told me I am the only ‘Ler partner that gives her ankles any tickles that she desperately craves. (Last time she was wearing jeans she rolled them up so her ankles would be bare for my touch.)

The cooing sound she makes as my nails swirl on her bare ankles- it’s so super adorable. I know Rachel well, and warming up like this is an important psychological step that maximizes her experience. Her ankles are cute! Happy to oblige.

Rachel is everything you want in a tickle partner- Especially a female one. With all four limbs strapped down on the tickle bed, she watches on with excitement and horror as I stare at her…. Just like a bird looking at a worm. Where shall we start? She is strapped down nicely, arms and legs spread out. She can’t move any of her extremities but an inch or two.

My gentle ankle tickling strokes slowly dissipate and my fingers move to stroking her arches. Rachel has about five inches of milky soft skin making up each arch, and we both know that’s one of her absolute weakest weaknesses. Like Clockwork, all toes scrunch harshly as she lurches her legs locked firmly inside the restraints. She is totally trapped! She screamed.

There is something to be said for a Ler that is so in tune with the Lee. That is when the true magic- and true torture- really begins. I know Rachel’s body so well I know what reactions I will be greeted with in response to the way I touch her feet. I know just how to touch her feet for maximum ticklishness. That is true gold.

Two of my fingers gently sweep up and down each of her arches in unison going super slowly, staying within that five inch section of pillow soft skin. I count in my head slowly to three as I stroke up, and count to three as I stroke down. One complete stroke up and down takes six or seven seconds. If you knew Rachel, that might as well be an eternity trapped in tickle hell. I don’t mind one bit keeping her trapped in tickle hell, not a problem!

I feel extra mean today, going straight for her kill spot- soft arches- after she’s warmed up. What a long tickle torture session she has in store today. It’s a good thing she is strapped down tight. I know she loves this.

The TV is on in the background, and a news story is on about the weather and a local farmers’ market. My three seconds up and three seconds down stroking on both arches continues as I check the weather while taking delight in Rachel’s struggling and giggling. We make it through the news on weather, the farmers’ market, a local boat race and a cow blocking the freeway. My gentle stroking on Rachel’s arches continued for the solid fifteen minutes of the entire news report, not once stopping my strokes or letting go of her feet. She fought me the entire time! Most of the news broadcast volume was dwarfed by Rachel’s hysterical giggles.

Somewhere between the boat race and the cow news, Rachel pleaded with me in a half giggle and half whimpering tone to stop my painful tickling stroking on her arches. (not actual pain, just intense tickles.) I gazed at her and smiled, taking delight in her increased struggle in the confines of the leather straps. Her left foot was visibly shaking hard as she pleaded for me to stop while my fingers kept raking up and down slowly. My gentle raking keeps her begging and squirming, to my pleasure. Her toes can barely stand it.

I watch her head jolt left, then jolt right. Each jerking motion is accompanied by an “EE!!” Sound she’s making. She can’t stand being tickled on her arches, this I know. She’s trying feverishly to kick me off and it’s hilarious to see. “Keep trying Rachel, keep trying!” I say aloud to her. I’ll keep raking up and down slowly to drive her nuts.

I keep slowly counting in my head to three as my nails stroke up her arches, and count to three as my nails stroke down her arches. Now I count out loud for her to hear me. Rachel is looking back at me, directly into my eyes as she giggles adorably between desperate pleas. “oooOOoo FUCK!” she screams at me with desperation. I respond by adding more pressure to my stroking fingers and increasing the pace on both feet at once. Rachel’s defiance explodes as she tries to kick my tickling hands off of her arches yet again and get her feet away. Both of her feet are kicking on both my hands but she’s strapped in tightly. Rachel can’t stop any of this!

I do enjoy watching her struggle, both of us knowing my heavy leather straps are inescapable. Her bare feet are being forced to endure my torturous arch fingernail stroking, no matter how much she screams. Almost twenty minutes now. No escape….and no possibility of stopping me. Don’t worry; I’m giving Rachel the tickle torture encounter exactly the way she loves it.

The news ends after 25 minutes and some stupid show comes on just in time to be Rachel’s saving grace. I was forced to let go of her feet and change the channel to something more reasonable for my sanity. A quick break for her. Finding Nemo happened to be on, and Rachel lifted her head up to see. It was perfect timing for her to see a snippet of the movie and also to watch me put a tiny bit of baby oil on my palm before rubbing it underneath all five of her right toes.

Now let’s focus on one foot at a time. Her eyes grew twenty times larger when she saw the oil. This is new. Uh oh. Another first for her. She’s never experienced oil before. She will soon find out what a fun new addition it will be! (insert evil laugh here)

I wanted to hold her toes back to get under them but the oil made them super slick and they kept slipping out of my grip. Her squirming angrily didn’t help! Finally, my right hand manages to get a strong vice grip on the center of her foot and hold it straight. My left fingers dance freely under all five toes poking out above my grip. Her calypso coral nail polish shines on top, and the little layer of oil is shining on the bottom. As Erica’s foot fights me, the shiny oil and shiny polish create a spectacular, shiny blurr of desperation to get away from me.

I’ve just developed the best tickle technique at this moment that drives her mad. I press my palm around her right arch and curl my hand around her foot, holding it firm. The five toes poking out above my hand are completely wide open, just begging for some attention. Extremely light spider tickling from my free hand dancing under those toes is a real home run! She tries with all her might to squirm away but I am able to hold her foot still for the most part.

“GET OFF ME!” she screams in response to my fingers dancing under her toes as I’m holding her foot still. I smile and giggle to myself as she violently struggles to get away from my touch. Each and every muscle in her body is spasming hard to get away from my tickling sensations. Rachel remains strapped down firmly while stretched out, no hope of her able to move away or stop my tickling on her little feet.

I wonder just what she thought was going to happen in this session? I mean, she did change into flip flops earlier specifically with this tickling session in mind. Secretly she likes it. I enjoy her struggle and so does she.

Both ankles and both wrists fight inside the leather straps and tug hard to protect the bottom of her foot from my fingers. Ohhhh her struggle is fun to watch. Nothing comes of her resistance. She cannot stop the tickling sensations reverberating throughout her body. Her arches and toes are defenseless against my tickling. Exactly why she’s strapped down to the bed. Her skin is bare, feeling every tiny touch and caress of my fingertips. I swear her skin is the most sensitive I have ever encountered. Any tiny touch makes her squeal.

She is an extremely gorgeous girl, sprawled out across the bed. Strapped down securely in an X position with her shoes off while wearing capris and floral tank top is a recipe for a fun afternoon for sure. The slightest touch on her bare feet and ankles causes her head to bob side to side, swishing her hair back and forth in a sexy fashion. All that swishing of hair smells like watermelon again! She’s a cutie.

Forty-five minutes is about her limit, and I’ll be nice and consider letting her out. But first I have one more move, just to be a pain in her butt.

I give her one last break for about a minute as I take a seat on the end of the bed,smack dab in the middle between her feet. My back is facing her, and each of my hands is resting next to each of her feet. Both hands gently caress her ankles at the same time, just like during warm up. She relaxes now, enjoying the comforting feeling.

Soon enough, both my hands land on her feet, pressing my palms into her toes and pushing them back. With her toes bent back gently a few inches, my fingers now stroke her tight arches again. My palms are able to hold her feet somewhat still as my fingers rake her arches in unison. No ability to curl her toes now!

I think this is by far the most effective two handed tickling I’ve ever done! With her toes flexed back by my palms, her soles are open to my exploration! My fingers wander around her soft arches and other places on her soles, exploring what makes her kick and scream louder. I know she's tired when she can no longer fight my palms flexing her toes back and she’s enduring it without much struggle. She can’t move her toes when I’m flexing them back, but she isn’t even resisting me any more.

I know this girl well. Once she is at the point of not resisting being tickled, she’s exhausted and she’s done. Half of me wants to go another ten minutes on her soles with her toes flexed back but I’ll be nice… I guess.

I let go of her feet and undo each ankle strap. After unstrapping her arms, the first thing she does is wipe her eyes and get her hair out of her mouth. I decide to lay next to her and gently stroke her shoulder. Gently stroking her arm restores calmness from the past forty-five minutes of tickle hell.

I ask her a question while still stroking her shoulder. “So, how was it?” I say with a big smile. She opens her eyes and looks at me. Those eyes pierce my very soul as she purses her lips and stares me down. “YOU!” She says firmly between breaths. Then she says “You!” again In a slightly more quiet voice.
“What’s on my feet?!” I quietly tell her it’s baby oil.

She pulls one leg up and feels her foot. Oh it’s slippery alright. I go to the kitchen and return with a warm washcloth to wipe the oil off. As soon as she walks a few steps on the floor, the oily feeling is not fun. After Rachel gets her purse, she pulls out a pair of teal ankle socks and puts them on. Now she feels better walking around my wood floor in socks. (Less mess for me to clean!)

Apparently she wants some revenge. I see how she is looking at me now, sizing me up for sure. I’m afraid I’m next, so I run to the restroom to stall…. And more stalling. I just live in the bathroom for a while. Oh she’s waiting alright, waiting for me as I come out.

“Let’s go!” She barks at me, pointing to the bed. Now standing at the foot of the bed, she’s tapping where she wants my ankles to go. I guess it’s only fair. I’m dreading it honestly. I’m not a ‘lee often and I am extremely ticklish everywhere.

I dread the feeling of the leather cuff fastening around my right ankle. Rachel then fastens my left ankle and my legs are firmly locked in. Squirming a bit gets me nowhere except my hips sway left and right. I remember feeling both of her hands on my feet for a brief second before she pinched the tips of the socks and pulled on both of them slowly. It felt like forever! Now I find myself scrunching all my toes and wincing my eyes as my socks are discarded. My toes and arches are now completely vulnerable and open for her to play with.

Now those eyes of hers stare me down like searing knives as she walks up towards me and begins the process of strapping each wrist down nicely. I guess I’m in for it, with my extremities confined to the very restraints I designed. I’m spread out just as tight as she was, in the same inescapable position. Now she’s the only one wearing socks.

Rachel happily takes a seat by the foot of the bed and starts scratching my left foot with only two fingernails. The light, persistent scratching sends me off the deep end for sure. She got me good that day.

More on what she did to me in the next post!

Last edited:
Awesome description of you tickling her feet. Sounds like she has great feet along with a great name!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back