• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All-Male Hilarity – Part 7 (*f/multiple m) – all over, intense, non-con, edging

allsmiles1701

TMF Novice
Summary: (Star Trek Fandom - but you certainly don't have to be a fan to enjoy this "torturous" f/m series)
The Terrible Tickle Torture goes on and on and on...
Still the one, where every male crew member of the Enterprise is subjected to extreme tickle torture - and as of recently, also edging.

OK, so this story really got away from me, basically writing itself. It turned out kind of hot, though. I think. And there's at least one more part - and some more explanations - to this series, before I'm finally done with the poor captain and his long-suffering fellow male crew members.

You might want to read these first:
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(*f-multiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4533580#post4533580
Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4550081#post4550081
Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4593354#post4593354
Part 5: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ltiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con-sexual
Part 6: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...%96-all-over-intense-non-con-sexual&p=4635656

“Does the captain know any of this? Can he … can the men hear you like I do?” Uhura asked, feeling rather overwhelmed by the whole situation, the noisy hilarity surrounding her not helping to clear her mind.

“They can only hear what we want them to,” Kirk’s tickler-woman replied. “The captain is aware that your help would probably speed up the whole procedure. But other than that, we haven’t given them any details, since we believe your males are too distracted to process information right now.”

Uhura couldn't argue with that. Weighing her options, she took a hesitant step towards Kirk, who was writhing and bouncing around in his chair in ever increasing ticklish agony, as his worst spots were relentlessly tormented. She certainly couldn't join in tickling her captain! Or could she? Should she?

As a Starfleet officer she’d been trained to make decisions under pressure, but this was definitely not a situation she’d prepared for. Still, taking in the incessant, convulsive laughter all around the bridge, she had to act quickly. Maybe doing what the woman asked actually was the fastest way to help her friends out of their excruciating predicament?

“AAAAHAHAHAH! Please, Nyota!” Kirk begged through helpless laughter, when he became aware of her standing next to him, grinding out the words between the most maniacal cackles. “Quick! AAAHAHAHAH! Whateverittakes! AAAHAHAHAH! Justdoit! AAAHAHAHAHAH! Imdyinghere! AAAHAHAHAH! Canttakeanymore! AAAHAHAHAHAH!! Imsoticklish AAAHAHAHAH! Seriouslytooticklish! AAAAHAHAHAH!”

“You sure?” Uhura asked once more, her hands hovering uncertainly over the captain’s belly, the thought of actually tickling him making her very uncomfortable.

But Kirk had already fallen back into frantic laughter, thrashing his head from side to side, wheezing and panting from the exertion of speaking through his harrowing ordeal.

Accidentally tickling him while trying to free him had been one thing. But doing it intentionally, especially now that she knew exactly how unspeakably ticklish the poor guy was, and how even the lightest touch to his death spots could destroy him, was something else entirely.

“You heard him,” the tickler-woman urged. “He practically begged you to tickle him. I’ll even ease up on him a little, so you can better gauge his reactions to your touches. Go on, feel your way to his most responsive spots, I’ll guide you. Although I’m pretty sure, having watched us closely, you already know exactly where they are.”

Uhura blushed furiously at the woman’s words, glancing embarrassedly at the captain, who thankfully had his eyes closed and was just catching his breath, as he was granted some respite from the merciless assault, his body still twitching uncontrollably with ghost tickles. And a light feathering of his balls. True to her word, the woman was leaving Kirk’s belly and perineum alone now, but was still lazily teasing his testicles to keep him giggling.

Taking a deep breath, Uhura shyly touched Kirk’s exposed ribs on either side, right where his shirt had been rolled-up. Perfectly random spots, and yet it obviously tickled like hell already, judging from the captain’s startled squeak and violent jolt as soon as her fingers made contact with his skin.

Giving him – and herself – a second to adjust to the bizarre situation, she let her fingers slowly trail down his sides, tentatively tapping or spidering, when she felt his muscles quiver under her hands, getting more confident and bolder in her touch surprisingly fast.

The captain would snort and flinch whenever she came across an especially ticklish spot, plenty of which could be found on his ribs and sides, and she soon learned to linger on those, making the poor man squirm and laugh out loud, despite determinedly pressing his lips together and trying hard to hold the laughter in.

Until she finally hit his death spots, ashamed to know exactly where they were, just as the tickler-woman had implied, and Kirk lost it completely, throwing his head back in anguish and helplessly exploding into the shrieking laughter of the seriously ticklish, bucking and thrashing like crazy while cackling hysterically.

Uhura could hardly believe that she was the one doing this to him. That she was really and truly tickling the crap out of the captain’s hyper-ticklish belly, the way she knew he couldn't bear for even a second, but was fiendishly forced to endure regardless, ruthlessly restrained and completely defenceless against her vicious touches.

She could just imagine how he’d normally double over and instantly clamp his arms firmly to his sides, if anyone so much as brushed against his belly, frantically twisting away from tickling fingers and fiercely covering his midriff to protect his most ticklish spots.

Yet, here he was, totally vulnerable with his arms pulled up high over his head, his worst spots helplessly exposed, and had actually asked her to tickle him despite knowing that the ticklishness would kill him. All he could do was kick his legs and stamp his feet like a madman while shaking with roaring, tormented laughter just from her barely brushing her fingernails over his skin.

Unsure what she was supposed to do next, Uhura kept tickling Kirk’s death spots, looking expectantly at the tickler-woman while experimenting with the speed and pressure of her touches, trying out nails and fingertips, and eliciting ever more desperate peals of laughter from the captain.

“GAHAHAHAHAD! UHUHUHUHRA! STAHAHAP! AWHAWHAWFUL!” was all he could vocalise before succumbing to silent laughter once more.

“He probably expected your touch to be less torturous,” the tickler-woman remarked, sounding quite appreciative, and Uhura couldn't help feeling almost a little smug when she continued, “but you’re a quick study and doing an extremely good job tickling him beyond his limits. Keep this up for a couple of minutes, and we can move on to the next level and finally get to the job we came for!”

‘The next level?’ Uhura thought, horrified, as her deft fingers kept tormenting the ticklish captain’s belly, trying to follow his every squirming and thrashing move without losing those specific spots, and discovering that light scratching in slow circles was the way to go, seeming to tickle him worse than anything else.

She told herself that it was just her “mentor’s” influence that let her sense the effect of her touches so clearly, thus refining and perfecting her technique in practically no time. And, of course, the woman’s instant diabolical assault on Kirk’s genitalia whenever Uhura relented a little in her fiendishness, absolutely justified the fervour with which she tortured the poor captain’s insanely ticklish belly.

“Don’t let up!” the tickler-woman warned. “You’ll only make it worse for him, prolonging the procedure. But we’re nearly there. Just a little longer, and we can switch to pleasure mode.”

And sure enough, mere moments later, Kirk’s – and all the other bridge officers’ – frenzied laughter turned into lusty moans once again, and the woman instructed Uhura to stop tickling as the captain greedily thrust into his pleasure-tube.

Instantly taking her hands off Kirk’s skin and clapping them over her own face instead, the communications officer went on to watch her friends through the gaps between her fingers. As before, seeing them shamelessly consumed with lust, and listening to their randy groans and desperate pleas for release, as the potent pleasure-tubes rendered them horny beyond words, was as embarrassing as it was fascinating.

But what was worst, was that Uhura couldn't deny the effect that seeing, hearing, and even smelling that accumulated, inconceivable arousal surrounding her had on her own libido. Her hips started to gyrate of their own accord, and she was suddenly acutely aware of her soaked-through panties that the recent events had left her with. She hadn’t had time to really notice until now, but all that tickling and pleasuring had clearly excited her beyond mere horny.

All of a sudden, she needed to touch herself, she couldn't help it. The men around her were at the brink of an earthshattering orgasm, and she desperately needed to cum with them. She couldn't remember ever having been more aroused, and she needed relief. Right now. Dropping her hands from her face, one hand quickly found its way under her uniform skirt, while the fingers of her other hand unexpectedly drifted towards Kirk’s belly, a strong desire to mercilessly tickle him there again almost overwhelming her.

But before she could get her head around what was happening to her, let alone get her fingers to pleasure herself, an urgent command from the tickler-woman brought both her hands back to the captain’s belly, targeting his death spots with effortless precision and throwing herself into the most devilish tickle attack she’d ever administered, and certainly the most deathly one Kirk had suffered yet, his crazed laughter clearly standing out among all the other male bridge officers’ renewed ticklish cackling.

“NAAAW-HA-HA-HA-HA! STAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAP! ICAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAHNT! PLEA-HE-HE-HE-HEASE! UHUUU-HU-HU-HU-RA! NOMOOO-HO-HO-HO-HORE! NOTTHEEE-HE-HE-HE-HERE! NOTMYBEEE-HE-HE-HELLYYY!”

There was a short silence, as the captain momentarily lost the ability to form words, hardly able to breathe, as his communications officer’s nimble fingers seemed to raise the already disproportionate ticklishness of his belly yet another notch.

“STAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAP! ITTIIII-HI-HI-HI-HICKLES! TOOMUUU-HU-HU-HU-HUCH! IMTOOTIIII-HI-HI-HI-HI-CKLISH! AAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA! NAAAW-HA-HA-HA-HA!”

Uhura had no idea what this switch back to tickling was about or why she was doing it, blindly following the tickler-woman’s orders. And somewhere at the back of her mind she knew that she didn’t want to torture Kirk like this. This horribly and evilly, all but killing the deathly ticklish captain. But she was caught in a veritable tickling frenzy, her head spinning with the rush of making the captain howl and beg and laugh his head off just by barely wiggling her fingers, knowing exactly where and how to elicit the most wicked, excruciatingly ticklish effect.

Then, just as she felt a massive climax building in her groin, preparing to cum in her panties, untouched, the tickler-woman ordered her to stop again, mentally pushing her fingers off the exhausted captain’s belly, and leaving Uhura shaking with unsatisfied need while Kirk and the rest of the bridge crew were suddenly back to groaning with intense lust, the heavenly pleasures the tubes offered audibly and visibly almost more than they could take.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be rewarded soon, Uhura,” the tickler-woman’s voice was back in her head, her tone almost soothing now. “But we need to accomplish our mission first. We almost did it this time, you’re an excellent tickler. But your captain is a truly exquisitely ticklish specimen, and his ticklishness still prevails over his lust. I’m confident, however, that the next attempt will be successful. We just need to ramp up the tubes a little more. He needs to spill his juice at the height of his ticklishness, the exact moment of the most extreme tickling.”

“Sure, next time,” Uhura murmured weakly, as if in a trance. All thought of escaping the bridge to fight the women and save the men from this heinous tickle torture long abandoned, her only objective now was to find release for her own unbearable sexual tension.

Kirk was rutting into his pleasure-tube like mad now, ready to explode and groaning, “Yes! YES! Oh my God! OH MY GOD! I’m cumming! I’M CUMMING!” between fits of hysterical laughter and squealing, “AAAAAHAHAHAHAH! YOU’RE KIIIIII-HI-HI-HI-HILLING MEEEE!” before falling back into helpless, silent laughter, his insanely ticklish belly and Uhura’s deadly fingernails once more getting in the way of his desperately needed release.

Uhura felt as if she were on auto-pilot, her fingers tickling, and stopping, and tickling over and over again, as she watched the captain’s face, a picture of tormented pleasure, alternating between total rapture and unimaginable anguish, unprecedented lust and unbearable ticklishness fighting for dominance.

All the communications officer really wanted at that moment was to put herself in the tube’s place and let her fingers run wild on Kirk’s belly, doing their skilful worst, while riding him – and herself – to the most incredible, gloriously ticklish orgasm.

God, had she really just thought that? She was most definitely not herself anymore and just hoped that the captain and the rest of the bridge crew would never learn about her devious, disloyal, and downright treacherous thoughts.

The alternating periods of hysterical laughter and noisy arousal grew shorter and shorter, until they were blending into each other, and the lethal combination of pleasure-tube, fiendishly applied feathers, and Uhura’s and the tickler-woman’s skilled fingers viciously dancing over his hideously sensitive skin, finally pushed Kirk over the edge.

With an almost deafening roar, delirious with relief and pleasure despite still being relentlessly tickled out of his mind, the captain erupted into a phenomenal orgasm that seemed to go on forever, as he groaned and cackled and cursed his way through this mind-blowing climax, endlessly thrusting and spurting into the tube without pause or even slowing down, delivering squirt after squirt of the sought-after “juice of life” in desperate search of real satisfaction.

“GOD! Aaahahahah! THIS! Aaahahahah! THIS IS AMAZING! Aaahahahah! I’VE NEVER! Aaahahahah! NOT LIKE THIS! Aaahahahah! FUUU-hahahah! IT JUST WON’T END! Aaahahahah! SO GOOD! Aaahahahah!

“AAAHAHAHAH Not there, not there, please not there! AAAHAHAHAH! It tickles so bad! AAAHAHAHAH! But it feels so good! AAAHAHAHAH! Almost worth the torture! AAAHAHAHAH! Almost! AAAHAHAHAH! Not again! AAAHAHAHAH! Please! AAAHAHAHAH! I’m so ticklish! I’m so ticklish! I’m so ticklish! AAAHAHAHAH!

“Aaahahahah! OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO GOOD! Aaahahahah! INSANE! Aaahahahah! FUUUUU-hahahah! STILL CUMMING! Aaahahahah! CAN’T STOP! Aaahahahah!

“AAAHAHAHAH! It tickles! It tickles! It tickles! AAAHAHAHAH! So much worse now! AAAHAHAHAH! Please, please, PLEASE no more tickling! AAAHAHAHAH! Too ticklish! Too ticklish! I’M TOO TICKLISH! Aaahahahah! AAAHAHAHAH!!”

After they’d finished Kirk off, Uhura had unthinkingly eased up on the tickling, mesmerised by the captain’s display of unparalleled ecstasy, raptly watching him riding out his tremendous, never-ending orgasm, as wave after wave of boundless pleasure rippled through him, yet not seeming enough to satisfy him completely. Or relieve the ticklishness.

In fact, even though she found that her hands had long stopped tickling his belly, were actually not even touching him anymore, Kirk’s rutting, and groaning, and cackling were picking up again, growing more desperate instead of gradually subsiding and fading away, as Uhura would have expected.

Surely, the captain more than deserved full satisfaction after his impossibly gruesome ordeal and “donating” what felt like gallons of ejaculate that had been ruthlessly and sadistically tickled out of him, she thought, as her hands moved south, hoping to satisfy some need of her own, before Kirk’s epic orgasm inevitably came to an end.

Impatiently looking around the bridge for a spot where she could indulge herself without being seen, Uhura was glad to discover that all attention was focused on Kirk anyway, as Spock, Chekov, Sulu, and Scotty, desperately thrusting into their own tubes, still groaning, and howling, and pleading for release and for the tickling to stop, were enviously watching their captain drowning in pleasure, while at the same time fearfully anticipating the same fate, only too aware of the unbearable tickling and edging they’d have to endure to get to where he was now.

But just as Uhura had found the perfect place, frantically starting to rub herself through the soaking wet material of her Starfleet issue underwear and idly wondering whom she would be tickling next, a piercing shriek followed by high-pitched, almost inhuman sounding cackling, somewhere between hissing, choking, and squealing, filled the bridge, heralding a brand-new level of ticklish distress.

Continued in:

All-Male Hilarity - Part 8: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-intense-non-con-sexual&p=4675285#post4675285

Disclaimer:
I own nothing of Star Trek

My other stories:

Ticklish!Kirk & Ticklish!McCoy:
Not a Word of This to Anyone! (Or: A Ticklish Spa Day)
Part 1: Pedicure http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Ticklish-Spa-Day)-%96-Part-1-Pedicure-(ff-mm)
Part 2: Full Body Massage http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Part-2-Massage-(ff-mm)&p=4632192#post4632192

Ticklish!McCoy:
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317779-A-Ticklish-Predicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...redicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-McCoy-s-POV
A Shared Kink (Part 3 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...nt-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-Chapel-s-POV-sexual
How (Not) To Tickle Your Boyfriend (Part 4 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...cklish-Predicament-quot&p=4549250#post4549250

Ticklish!Spock:
Emotional Release (m/m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318673-Emotional-Release-(m-m)

Last edited:
Incredibly HOT! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And looking forward to the next installment! Am hoping that the tickler-women instill something in the enterprise women to take over and form a femdom tickling world. :) But, however this continues to come out, it has been GREAT! FFFFFFFF/mmmmmm!

Incredibly HOT! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And looking forward to the next installment! Am hoping that the tickler-women instill something in the enterprise women to take over and form a femdom tickling world. :) But, however this continues to come out, it has been GREAT! FFFFFFFF/mmmmmm!

OMG Thank you so much scottirish! You totally made my day! I forgot to activate my notifications, so I only just found your comment. Im glad you like where this is going! And I've got a feeling those tickler-women might indeed leave a little gift for their "Starfleet colleagues" behind...

So hot! Loved the way Kirk came so agonizingly, and how he's still not satisfied. Very intrigued by the pleasure tube that's torturing and tickling them ;) I share Uhura's fantasy of slowly fucking a guy while tickling his belly/torso/ribs - must be an incredible sensation! Having her be reluctant at first, then really getting turned on by tickling her captain was incredibly hot, as was the way they were denying her pleasure too - great installment. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

So hot! Loved the way Kirk came so agonizingly, and how he's still not satisfied. Very intrigued by the pleasure tube that's torturing and tickling them ;) I share Uhura's fantasy of slowly fucking a guy while tickling his belly/torso/ribs - must be an incredible sensation! Having her be reluctant at first, then really getting turned on by tickling her captain was incredibly hot, as was the way they were denying her pleasure too - great installment. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

And thanks for the detailed comment on this chapter as well! Nothing more encouraging than people liking your writing and telling you so. :) I think I found my niche - sadistic Trek tickling and teasing. :D Just hope I can find the time to finish the next chapter soon.

You're welcome! I do hope you write more soon! Not enough erotic tickling out there, especially not of this caliber/detail :)

Nice work, ODFC30! "Fanfic" typically isn't my thing, but there are exceptions and this is definitely one of them. The scenario is very hot (I quite like the "pleasure tubes"), but mainly I find the idea of being tickled by Uhura to be immensely appealing. I have to read your other stuff to see if there's another scene where I can imagine being Kirk… or whatever other lucky guy Uhura has under her fingers. Thank you!

Nice work, ODFC30! "Fanfic" typically isn't my thing, but there are exceptions and this is definitely one of them. The scenario is very hot (I quite like the "pleasure tubes"), but mainly I find the idea of being tickled by Uhura to be immensely appealing. I have to read your other stuff to see if there's another scene where I can imagine being Kirk… or whatever other lucky guy Uhura has under her fingers. Thank you!

Hi there! I noticed you had given me credit for this one, but the author is actually allsmiles1701, just FYI ;) I also happen to really enjoy this story and hope we see more soon ;)

Hi there! I noticed you had given me credit for this one, but the author is actually allsmiles1701, just FYI ;) I also happen to really enjoy this story and hope we see more soon ;)

I'm an idiot! Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Credit where it's due — good job allsmiles! And sorry for the screw-up!

Thank you so much @jmills! (And thank you @ODFC30 for pointing out the mixup. :) )

I'm glad you like this story, which probably doesn't count as fanfic, anyway. It's really just plain old tickle torture (randomly) set on the Enterprise. :D

But nevertheless, there's more Uhura coming up in the next chapter(s), which I hope to finish really soon!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back