• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First date! tickled Indian goddess (sole pic)

LoveSoles81

4th Level Red Feather
So back in my single years I dated a lot of women for a good six year bachelor run. It amazes me how easy it was to get into their (shoes) on a first date :D
Anyway I met a beautiful girl online. Amaya was 24, black hair, olive skin and a perfect figure. She was petite, around 5’3 and had a size 7 shoe. Another one of my first dates that I was asked over her place and she would make dinner. We did talk on the phone for a good two weeks before meeting. I get to her place around 7, it’s walk up second story apartment on top of a restaurant. She open the door barefoot.. in short shorts and a pink tank top. Fresh bright pink toes waving at me as I walked in... Didn’t even think about dinner. I wanted to get straight to the wine. She had a few candles lit.. apartment smelled great. She was watching some desperate housewives show. So we sat in her living room, poured two glasses of wine and started some small talk.

This was probably ten years ago. All I remember is we were talking. She noticed I was staring at her feet that she had propped up on the living room table. Perfect view of these tan feet and wrinkled soles. She kept rubbing her foot with the other foot and wiggling those toes. She asked me if I wanted to touch them!? Umm yesss! So I moved over close and started giving her a foot rub... gave her the tickle test.. I would say a 5-6 on the scale. This girl was very unique. When you tickled her feet she didn’t laugh. She made a sound of breathing in heavy and a sexy moan. But she did wiggle her toes and I could tell it tickled a little but she liked it. After a few minutes I sat back and she excused herself. 2 mins later she came back into the living room. Before she sat down she asked if she could sit on my lap?! Umm yes please! So she sat on my lap facing me. Took her top right off.. which revealed these perfect full C breast that I went to town on.

To end the story we had sex and dated for about 6 months. We did not live close and things didn’t work out long term. Have to say one of the sexiest girls I’ve dated.

Attachments

• 9AAD0AA9-C194-4DD5-A993-AAA6E2EAC0AC.png
    9AAD0AA9-C194-4DD5-A993-AAA6E2EAC0AC.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,413
Last edited:
Isn't it great when you learn early on that they are cool with a little foot and tickle play?!

I dated an Indian girl myself and her feet were some of the sexiest feet I've ever seen too.
She absolutely adored having her toes sucked and soles licked too.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back