• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sharpe's Mission

Libertine

Verified
I watched this show tonight for a completely innocent reason. I had an online re-encounter after decades with a friend I'd done a play alongside in London during the late 1980s and with whom I'd lost touch. Well, he wound up as a regular in this series playing a sharpshooter private, so I watched some episodes as he and I and our wives might be meeting for a catchup later this summer.

Major Sharpe is a working class orphan promoted to officer on merit from the ranks during the Napoleonic Wars, in an era where officers were usually promoted by purchasing their commissions. Here he and his posh screen wife engage in a very minor but well-acted horizontal giggly frolic at 4:42.

youtube.com/watch?v=BeL05RAUVEM

Classic series!

I thought it was going to be a different clip where female feet are poking out of the bottom of a soldier's blanket. They are nice feet, actually one of the first times I realised I had a foot fetish....

This is great. No word of a lie, I studied screenwriting under the guy who wrote this episode (and was the showrunner I think) and a tickling scene is the last thing I would have expected him to write into his work. He was all business about plot and cutting out the bullshit and I specifically remember him tearing my class a new one for the amount of romantic scenes we'd been putting into our assignments !

Great find. I've only seen a few episodes of this series, but I love what I've seen so far. This just adds to it. Who is the gorgeous actress being tickled?

That actress is quite fetching. Nice scene.

Great find. I've only seen a few episodes of this series, but I love what I've seen so far. This just adds to it. Who is the gorgeous actress being tickled?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_Cruttenden and she would have been about 28 when this was filmed. She and Sean Bean, who played Sharpe, wound up married IRL for three years. And maybe variations on that scene were a regular part of their marriage.

Or, at KT has just pointed out, maybe he's 'one of us' and she isn't, and they got divorced because of it!

But one could definitely say that in this case Life imitated Art, and Sharpe's Mission became Sharpe's Emission. :D

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back