• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie Questions

red1

Hey, I'm Ana, and my friend Ava and I just shot our very first bondage and tickle clip with Quinn from LOL.

So...if you saw the video you know the setup. It was a bondage escape challenge where Ava and I lost and got tickled.

To be honest, it was pretty traumatic but also a little bit fun.

Quinn's been talking about shooting more clips, but I wanted to look around here first to see what it's all about. I was surprised to find a whole online forum devoted to tickling!

So ok, now that I'm here I can see this really is a thing. Would you even want to see a person get tickled more than once? How does all this work?

PS: I also do Massage Therapy on the side. If my clients were willing, would anyone be interested in foot massage videos, even if they didn't want to be tickled? Is that a thing?

People tend to like someone for various reasons like looks, how they react when tickled, what their feet look like (really!) and any other trait that's attractive to them. So the usual response will be "more, more, more!"

Welcome Ana!

Basically as long as you are ticklish, people will ask to see more. Different setups, positions, tools, nylons, barefoot etc.
Yes the tickling and laughter is the same but at the same time its different.

You may find when you are in one position or using a different tool something tickles more, and the reactions to that,
the "omg why does that tickle so much" reactions are new and keep us wanting more.

Thanks for the replies!

Wow, ok! Quinn had mentioned different ways to be tied up or restrained, which was intriguing, but I didn't think it would affect how ticklish I am. If he comes up with something that makes me more ticklish...Yikes! It was bad enough the first time lol!

If people see and/or hear something they like, they'll keep coming back.

Ana! Hey you, welcome to the TMF!

I'll weigh in here and say of course you should shoot more clips. ;)

Guess I'll share what I'm trying to talk you (and Ava) into. Here are a couple of quick pics you've already seen of the Tickle Box and restraints.

di_box1.jpghandk_restr1.jpg

I promise doing a shoot in these will be more fun, maybe more ticklish, and definitely more comfortable than the escape challenge. :)

Remember, all you need to do is buckle in and enjoy the ride. Plus, I'd love to show you the bell game.

I double dog dare you...

-Q.

p.s. Definitely glad to help if you want to do some massage/tickling videos. I mean, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta film and edit.

p.p.s. Also happy to fit your massage table out with restraints...handy for tickling; safety first. ;)

If my clients were willing, would anyone be interested in foot massage videos, even if they didn't want to be tickled? Is that a thing?

I've shot a few of them in my day. There's basically zero interest. They don't sell at all.

Ana! Hey you, welcome to the TMF!

I'll weigh in here and say of course you should shoot more clips. ;)

Guess I'll share what I'm trying to talk you (and Ava) into. Here are a couple of quick pics you've already seen of the Tickle Box and restraints.

View attachment 659028View attachment 659027

I promise doing a shoot in these will be more fun, maybe more ticklish, and definitely more comfortable than the escape challenge. :)

Remember, all you need to do is buckle in and enjoy the ride. Plus, I'd love to show you the bell game.

I double dog dare you...

-Q.

p.s. Definitely glad to help if you want to do some massage/tickling videos. I mean, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta film and edit.

p.p.s. Also happy to fit your massage table out with restraints...handy for tickling; safety first. ;)

Ha! Double dog dare, huh? We'll see....

If people see and/or hear something they like, they'll keep coming back.

So, what's the appeal, do you think? I know everyone is different, but what is it about tickling that does it for people?
I know for me, the bondage plays a pretty big part, the tickling was torture, but kinda fun, too. Watching Ava get tickled was the the best! I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

Basically, the people who are into it like it. It can be sexual or not, playful or not, and it doesn't require a fetish to participate. Plus, you can make some money at it.

Ha! Double dog dare, huh? We'll see....

Triple dog dare you ;)

Maybe with the massage idea you could do sort of a bell game "hold still" challenge for clients who aren't ready to be strapped down. Best of both worlds.

So ok, now that I'm here I can see this really is a thing. Would you even want to see a person get tickled more than once? How does all this work?

There are many members who find models they enjoy, due to looks, reaction to being tickled, whatever, that become fans and buy any clips that model makes. It's not much different than any form of entertainment, people find performers they like then stick with them.

It takes time to build such bases, or even see if you can and are popular enough to keep at it while they grow.

But there are models that were active in the 90's that still see solid sales for new material today.

Myriads

First Red1 thanks for being so candid and willing to share your experience and for being brave enough to try out the "tickling thing". Second, I very often buy videos of the same model either being tickled or doing the tickling (if she's a switch). If I like the lees reactions and I think they are genuine, I look for videos with them in it so YES there are people who buy videos of the same model for sure. Finally, definitely agree with SimplyTickling that trying different positions and instruments (especially nylons imho) can cause different responses so experiment! Hope that helps:)

Basically, the people who are into it like it. It can be sexual or not, playful or not, and it doesn't require a fetish to participate. Plus, you can make some money at it.

That is a great answer- thank you!

Triple dog dare you ;)

Maybe with the massage idea you could do sort of a bell game "hold still" challenge for clients who aren't ready to be strapped down. Best of both worlds.

HHmmm...I wonder if anyone would go for it?

There are many members who find models they enjoy, due to looks, reaction to being tickled, whatever, that become fans and buy any clips that model makes. It's not much different than any form of entertainment, people find performers they like then stick with them.

It takes time to build such bases, or even see if you can and are popular enough to keep at it while they grow.

But there are models that were active in the 90's that still see solid sales for new material today.

Myriads

Wow, I had no idea. I'm kind of blown away. Never in a million years did I think goofing off with a friend could turn into a thing. Thank you so much for your response!

First Red1 thanks for being so candid and willing to share your experience and for being brave enough to try out the "tickling thing". Second, I very often buy videos of the same model either being tickled or doing the tickling (if she's a switch). If I like the lees reactions and I think they are genuine, I look for videos with them in it so YES there are people who buy videos of the same model for sure. Finally, definitely agree with SimplyTickling that trying different positions and instruments (especially nylons imho) can cause different responses so experiment! Hope that helps:)

It really does help, thank you! I'm not sure if I'm going to do more yet, but if Quinn has his way.......:)

It really does help, thank you! I'm not sure if I'm going to do more yet, but if Quinn has his way.......:)

Just a humble service provider, here to help however I can... ;)

p.s. I emailed you some pics from back when we were planning the escape challenge, if you want to update your sig now that you're out here...

In addition to what has been mentioned already, part of my personal spin on it is, I love it when models being tickled either secretly (or openly for that matter) kind of enjoy it, or at least have fun with it.

My absolute favorite clips are the ones where the model, strictly from surface level appearances, hates it. Struggling, squirming, begging and pleading, and all of that, but who paradoxically ultimately either doesn’t actually want it to stop, or think that it is fun enough that they want to do it again. For a comparison, ZenTickling is another producer on the forum here that uses his real life girlfriend in a lot of clips and she is on camera with a “holy crap that was awful… let’s do it again!” attitude. THOSE are my favorite types of clips.

From what I’ve seen of Quinn’s clips, almost all of his models he’s used before fit into this category. Now that you’ve joined the community and are at least open to the idea/possibility of making more, yes I, and many others, would be interested in seeing them!

In addition to what has been mentioned already, part of my personal spin on it is, I love it when models being tickled either secretly (or openly for that matter) kind of enjoy it, or at least have fun with it.

My absolute favorite clips are the ones where the model, strictly from surface level appearances, hates it. Struggling, squirming, begging and pleading, and all of that, but who paradoxically ultimately either doesn’t actually want it to stop, or think that it is fun enough that they want to do it again. For a comparison, ZenTickling is another producer on the forum here that uses his real life girlfriend in a lot of clips and she is on camera with a “holy crap that was awful… let’s do it again!” attitude. THOSE are my favorite types of clips.

From what I’ve seen of Quinn’s clips, almost all of his models he’s used before fit into this category. Now that you’ve joined the community and are at least open to the idea/possibility of making more, yes I, and many others, would be interested in seeing them!

Lol! That pretty much sums up what it was like!

Just a humble service provider, here to help however I can... ;)

p.s. I emailed you some pics from back when we were planning the escape challenge, if you want to update your sig now that you're out here...

Excellent! thank you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back