• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Tickle Harem: Black Widow’s Tour (Part 6)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Marvel Tickle Harem: Black Widow’s Tour (Part 6)
by MrObscura101

Natasha Romanoff, AKA Black Widow stealthily crept along the roof of the building and spied her prey through a cracked skylight, her prey was quite unusual in the fact that rather than spies or supervillains they were in fact her fellow heroines!

Natasha watched as She Hulk, Wasp, Captain Marvel along with Jean Grey, Storm and Jubilee of the X-Men all entered and sat around a table, she had been observing them for a while, something had just seemed off about them recently – nothing she could put her finger on but definitely something odd and, not wanting to cause a panic, she had decided to tail them and see if her suspicions were correct. Climbing through a broken windowpane she rappelled down and landed on an overhead gangway before looking down, straining to hear them and making out a few words like “Plan” and “Targets” which worried her…

“I couldn’t make out much of what they were saying but there was definitely something wrong” the redhead spy said as she sipped her coffee a short while later
“Hmm… you think mind control?” Maria Hill, her friend and SHIELD contact said, both of them were seated in the booth of an empty all-night diner to discuss the situation away from prying eyes
“I don’t know, and I don’t want to cause a panic or tip my hand by bringing SHIELD or the Avengers in, but I managed to get a nano-tracer on She Hulk with my wrist darts so hopefully we can follow them once they make a move”
“That sounds good” Maria replied as the waitress refilled their coffee and they both drank “But unfortunately you will be going somewhere else permanently after this I’m afraid”

“What? Widow said, moments before everything began spinning, then she looked up at the waitress and saw that she now looked identical to her!
“Just take it easy Nat,” the doppelganger said softly “It will be over soon…”
“Who… are you?” she said, her voice growing weak
“I’m your replacement” she replied, in a perfect copy of Natasha’s voice
“No…I won’t…” Natasha groaned as she tried to recover, standing up and leaping over the table, only to then be tackled to the floor by Maria!
“Don’t fight us Natasha, it’s too late for you to save your friends…” Maria said calmly as she, the waitress as well as the cook all swarmed around her and pinned her down “Only join them…”

Natasha strained with every ounce of strength however not only were her muscles starting to numb but her assailants were also far stronger than her!
“What do you…want…” she tried to say before the drugged coffee finally took effect and she blacked out
“Let’s get her prepped” the fake Maria said, turning back to her Skrull form and she and the waitress dragged Natasha’s sleeping body to the back room

When Natasha awoke she knew she was in trouble, she had been stripped of her black catsuit down to her underwear and black thigh high nylons and was laying on a table in some kind of large chamber of pure white walls and ceiling, she then heard the sound of someone entering, a green skinned female. Natasha played possum until the Skrull was near her feet, then with a forceful kick sent the alien into the nearby wall, quickly dashing out she tried to figure where the hell she was before they noticed she had escaped, but wherever she was it just seemed to be a long corridor of dozens of locked doors, as she tried opening some of them she failed to notice something floating silently behind her…

“ARGH!” Natasha cried as suddenly several thick metal tentacles grabbed her wrists and ankles from behind and began pulling her backwards, turning her head she saw a large floating rectangle had appeared from the floor with more tentacles quickly appearing from it to ensnare her waist, thighs and biceps
“LEEEET GOOHOOOO!!!!!!!” she growled as she fought to get free but soon enough she was pressed against the machine and it began to envelop her! The device seemed to be made of some kind of liquid metal that covered her entire body except for her head and pulled her within itself until she was trapped inside like she was in some kind of horizontal vac-bed and floating helplessly in the middle of the corridor
“Most impressive” a sultry voice then said over an intercom followed by a door opening, showing off an elegantly dressed alien
“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Natasha shouted, still trying to pry herself free of the containment
“My name is Veranke, Empress of the Skrull Empire, and you Natasha Romanoff…are my newest acquisition” she grinned

Natasha couldn’t believe what she was hearing as the alien continued
“Welcome to my private abode, I have been watching your planet for some time and my agents have been slowly replacing your companions one by one,” Veranke explained as she shapeshifted into She Hulk and the other heroines Natasha had been suspicious of “Bringing them here for my pleasure and now it’s your turn”
“NO! SOMEONE WILL STOP YOU! SHIELD! THE AVENGERS! THE X-MEN!!” Natasha said defiantly,
“None of them will be able to, as you’ll soon see” Veranke smirked as she turned around to start walking “Before we begin our fun let me give you the grand tour…”

Veranke walked through the corridor with Natasha’s platform following obediently behind her as she continued struggling
“I have slowly been replacing vital members of your various heroic and villainous teams so that none will be able to oppose me, plus they are perfect spies to find me new targets as well” she said before they stopped at a large metal door
“In here we are having a little contest of champions” she grinned as the door opened, immediately filing the corridor with the sounds of shrieking, desperate laughter!

Natasha looked on in shock as she was greeted to the sight of both She Hulk and Titania suspended in the air and wearing the tiniest string bikini’s possible, both were writhing around and screaming as dozens of metallic tentacles had risen from the floor and lowered down from the ceiling to tickle their large muscular bodies at their underarms, sides, abs, ribs, navels, thighs, knees and especially their feet
“HAHAHHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHHAAHA NAHAHAHAHAAHAATTTT HHEHEHEHEHEHEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!” Jennifer pleaded at seeing her fellow Avenger
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA GOHOOHOHOHOONNAAAHHHH KKIHIHIHILLL YOOHOHOOHUUU!!!!!!!!” Titania meanwhile screamed at the Empress
“W…what is this?!” Natasha said in shock
“Simple, it’s an endurance test. Both of them are being tickled in the exact same way for the exact same length of time, each of them is holding a remote and all they have to do is press it to make the tickling stop, and therefore admit to being the loser, the winner will get a full day off while the loser will be tickled by me for 24 hours straight”
“B…but…that’s inhuman!” Widow replied in disbelief, seeing their desperate, frantic faces she wouldn’t wish this sort of torment on her worst enemy!
“Good thing I’m not human then!” Veranke grinned as she walked out, leaving the laughing contestants alone
“HAHHAHAAA NAHAHAHAHATTT!!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk cried again as her friend was led away, leaving her trapped with the fiendish tentacles as the door closed

Nat could only watch helplessly as the Empress walked on to another room, worriedly thinking about what could be inside as Veranke opened a viewing window to see within
“JANET!” she gasped upon seeing her friend the Wasp tied to a table in her underwear with three women around her, each looking exactly like Janet but wearing one of her previous Wasp costumes, her original red and black Avengers outfit, her white and blue costume that left her right arm and left leg bare and her all black costume with the yellow torso, all of them gleefully tickling her!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH STAHHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!” Janet cried as two knelt at her feet, their tongues swirling around and nibbling on her toes while the third one was using her costume’s wings to hover above Janet’s lithe body and using her hands to tickle Janet’s underarms
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA PPHLHLHLLLLEEASSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! IIHHMM RIIHIHCCHHH!!!!!! IIIIHHHIHIH CAHAHAHAHNN PAAHAHAHYYY YOOHOHOHUUU ANANYTHHIHIHINNGG IIHHHFFF YOHOHOOOO JAHSHHSST STHHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded but they wouldn’t be swayed, all they cared about was pleasing their Empress so they wouldn’t be tickled themselves for any failure
“Let’s continue” Veranke then said as they walked away

Natasha grew more worried as Veranke led her to another room, again the observation window opened, and she was greeted to yet another shocking sight, this time is was Carol Danvers strapped to a padded table, wearing a black two piece bikini and laughing hysterically. The cause was from over a dozen small creatures resembling earth cats, but from their mouths were dozens of flailing tentacles that were currently licking away at Carol’s underarms, stomach, sides, inner thighs and feet
“HAHAHHAHHHAAAAA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAAATTTTT HEHEHEELELLELEELPPPPP MEHEHEHHEHEHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Carol begged desperately as she saw her friend through the glass
“WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS?!” Natasha shouted
“They’re called Flerkens, and they make very effective ticklers” Veranke grinned sadistically as they watched Carol trying desperately to tear out of the bonds but a power draining collar around her neck prevented her from using her powers allowing the creatures tentacles, each of which felt like a real cat’s tongue, to greedily lick away
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA GGEHEHEHEHEHEEETT AAWHWHHAHAAHAHAYYYY!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at them all, especially the three of them currently licking at her stomach including her belly button before there was a sound of a bell

“NO! NO! PLEASE NOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Carol pleaded as several nozzles appeared in the ceiling above her and began dripping a clear liquid at her underarms, stomach and thighs causing the Flerken’s to immediately increase their assault as they hungrily licked up the liquid
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PPLLEHEHEHAASSEEE NOHOHOHOHOOO MOOHHHOOORREEE!!!!!!!!!” Carol begged to the nozzles which continued dripping more and more liquid upon her which the Flerken’s greedily licked up, she also knew what was coming next as three nozzles appeared from the nearby wall, pointed at each foot
“IHIHMHMHM GOGOOHOHHHNNNAAAHHHH KKIHIHIHHLLLLL YOOHOHOHHOOUUU!!!!!!!!!” Carol seethed as the six nozzles activated, covering the entirety of her feet in the liquid and the six Flerken’s tentacles immediately began licking at them, getting every spot including between her toes that made Carol’s voice jump an octave
“Very effective wouldn’t you say” Veranke said to Natasha as they left the window and continued

“What do you think of my collection so far?”
“I THINK YOU’RE SICK!!!!!!” Natasha snapped back, her usual stoic nature replied by anger at what was happening to her friends but Veranke just grinned
“I’ll remember that during our first session together” she replied, worrying Natasha as they reached another window

Looking inside Nat found Storm who like Carol had been strapped down and dressed in a white bikini and power blocking collar inside a padded room, however unlike the Flerken’s tormenting Carol there were instead several metal orbs attached to poles that looked like Van de Graaf generators dotted around her body at her underarms, sides, between her legs and one each by her feet. Natasha could only watch helplessly as the balls began to charge up
“NO! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!!!!!” Storm cried, praying someone was listening who would show mercy, but the charging sound continued until a small spark discharged from the balls at her underarms
“HAHAHAHHAAA HAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOOHOHO NOHOHOOHO NOOHOHOOHOTT AGAAAIAIANNNN!!!!!!” Storm pleaded as the electricity continued crackling against her soft skin
“It’s perfectly safe” Veranke said in a reassuring tone, but this didn’t alleviate Natasha’s worries as the rest of the orbs began activating as well

Natasha watched in terror as Storm continued screaming and begging for mercy while the short shocks kept teasingly tickling her body, her underarms were very ticklish, as were her inner thighs and feet, however nothing filled her with dread as much as seeing another orb start descending from the ceiling and stopping inches from her belly button!
“NO! NO! IN MERCY’S NAME PLEASE DOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOONNNTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Storm begged as a small burst of electricity shocked her navel causing her back to arch, inadvertently moving her stomach closer to the orb!
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOOHOHOHOUU MOOOOOHOHNNSSTTEERRSS!!!!!!!” Storm screamed as two more orbs descended directly at her navel and more charges began zapping against her stomach
“HHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHII WHWHWHWHWIIIILLL MAHAHAHAHAKKKEEE YOOHOHOHOUU PAHAHAHAAHAYYYYY!!!!!!” Storm cried out as her body continued thrashing around
“She says that a lot, but she’s never going to escape, nor will you” Veranke grinned as she tussled Natasha’s hair causing her to growl

Next, they turned to face the adjacent room where Natasha could see Jubilee was inside and standing horizontally against a thick pole with her arms held above her head, while her yellow jacket and blue boots were causally discarded in the corner of the room. The young girl looked terrified as a counter opposite her slowly counted down and finally reached zero
“NO! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!” she sobbed to the unfeeling machinery holding her as the pole began to move until she was left at a 45 degree angle, Jubilee frantically tried to pull free or use her powers to escape but the power blocking collar held firm.
“NOOO!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!!!!!” she wailed fearfully while frantically shaking her head. Natasha watched worriedly as she saw some panels retract within the floor and a huge metal hand rose up
“A Sentinel…” Natasha gasped upon recognising it

Jubilee was already starting to giggle fearfully as a large metal tentacle engaged from the palm of the robotic hand
“Nohohohoh…nohohohoho phlhllEHAHAHHSHSHSHEHEHEHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jubilee begged until the moment the tip of the tentacle flicked against her bare midriff
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OHOHOHOHOO GOHHHHHOHOOOODDDD NOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” she cried desperately, her stomach trying to go flat and avoid it, but the tentacle easily tracked her movements and continued moving against her no matter where she went! Then more tentacles appeared from each of the fingers and moved towards the valiant X-Woman

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH NOHOHOHOOOOO PHPHLLELELASHSHEHEEE IHIHIHHIIHI CAHAHAHAHNNNTTTT!!!!!!!!!!” Jubilee begged as two tentacles moved against her underarms while more tentacles appeared from the floor directly under her bare feet before they began lightly moving against her soft skin and in-between her toes
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA NOOOHOHOOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” was all Jubilee could say
“STOP IT YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!” Natasha screamed angrily
“Don’t blame me, after all your Earth governments created these things to hunt mutants, I just appropriated the idea” Veranke grinned. Natasha then watched as the other tentacles from the fingers joined their larger brother to all target her sides and stomach in tandem
“Here comes my favourite part” Veranke smirked as one of the small tentacles dug into Jubilee’s bully button and began vibrating softly
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jubilee screamed, her voice jumping a full octave in ticklish agony
“I just love that sound, I even have a recording of it on a constant loop” Veranke grinned as they moved away, leaving Jubilee helplessly watching the counter reset itself and began slowly start making its way to zero and her next break

“I think you will like this next room” Veranke said
“I’M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYMORE OF YOUR DEMENTED TOUR! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW YOU CRAZY BHHFMFMFMHHMHMMFF!!!!!!” Natasha shouted to the Empress until some of the liquid metal wrapped around her mouth to silence her
“Here we go” Veranke grinned back as the viewing window opened and Natasha’s eye’s opened worriedly, within the room was Maria Hill, the real Maria Hill, she was tied face down to an X frame in her white underwear with three copies of herself around her, one at each foot and the other sitting on back

“Come on Maria, you can stop this easily” the woman as Maria’s right foot said as her nails skittered over her sole
“Yes, stop being so stubborn” the one at her left foot added while gently stroking a large feather against her other sole
“All we want is some more names to join us here” the girl on Maria’s back said as she used her fingers to dig into Maria’s sides
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SHCHCCHCHHRREREREWWW YOHOOHOHUUUU!!!!!!” Maria cried defiantly, Natasha had never seen her like this, the normally stoic agent was bright red and covered in sweat with tears and streaks of mascara down her cheeks and a huge grin on her face

The girl on Maria’s back then nodded to her cohorts
“Ok your choice” she said coldly as they each held up a bottle of liquid and began pouring some out over Maria’s feet and sides
“GHGHGMFMMFFM!!!!!!!!” Maria shrieked as she buried her head into the pillow beneath her while they started working the substance into her skin
“It’s a special oil developed on the station that permanently increases sensitivity with each application” Veranke explained to a horrified Natasha

Once the women finished working the oil into Maria’s body the one at her left foot suddenly flicked out her tongue like a serpent against the arch
“GHGHGHGMGMGMGHHHHFFHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Maria screamed, her body thrashing immediately
“Come on tough girl” the one at her right foot said as she turned her fingers into a mass of tentacles and unleashed them upon her other foot and between her toes “Just one name…”
“Yeah, and then we’ll give you a ten-minute break…seems fair to me” the one on her back said as her arms turned into four tentacles to start moving against Maria’s oiled skin
“GHGHGHFMFMFMFMFHFHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Maria repeated, knowing that she couldn’t allow them to use her to trap anyone else and condemn them to this nightmare!
“Ok tough girl, we have tons more oil to use!” the one at her right foot grinned sadistically
“MARIA! STAY STRONG! I WILL FIND A WAY OUT OF HERE!!!!!!” Natasha prayed as she was led away from her helpless friend straining not to break

“And finally, here is our last recent recruit” Veranke said proudly as she opened the viewing window. Natasha was at first confused, inside was Jean Grey bound to a table in her green underwear and blindfolded and collared, nothing was tickling here and yet she was laughing hysterically and straining against the restraints while pleading for mercy, but she was all alone. Natasha tried to work out what was going in…then notices the metal headband secured to her
“Wonderful invention, since Ms Grey is a telepath the device allows her to experience everyone else’s tickling sessions as if she were actually enduring them directly
“HAHAHAHHAHAAHAH NOOHOHOHOHOOHOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed as a flood of sensory information flooded her mind, the invasive tentacles, electro shocks, tongues and everything else sought to overload her!
“DEAR LORD!” Natasha thought in terror, not wanting to think how it would feel experiencing all of this at once! She even noticed Jean’s hand frantically trying to press the remote She Hulk and Titania had to make the session stop as if it was really there, but there was nothing there to help her!

“Well I hope you enjoyed our little tour” Veranke said as she began walking to the end of the corridor and stepped into a room with Natasha following her
“This will be your room when we are not having sessions, the attendants will be here soon to prepare you for your first round of exams to determine your most ticklish areas for me, I am really looking forward to our first session”
“GHGHFHFMFMMFFHFHFHH!!!!!!!” Natasha seethed at her, but the Empress was already walking out and the door sealed shut leaving her alone and frantically trying to think of a way to escape before she heard the noise of knock out gas being pumped into the room
“NO! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!” she prayed, hoping that someone on Earth would realise she and the others had been replaced as she finally succumbed to the gas…

To be continued…

Absolutely, positively excellent build up of threads through this story. Thank you so much for undertaking this with such care and passion. Super looking forward to the follow up to where this is leading!

Love your imagination as always *tip of the hat*

Absolutely, positively excellent build up of threads through this story. Thank you so much for undertaking this with such care and passion. Super looking forward to the follow up to where this is leading!

Love your imagination as always *tip of the hat*

Thank you very much! It was alot of fun working out different scenarios for each heroine ;)

This is awesome.

Thank you very much! The next chapter is now up :)

Love the story mate...

Thanks alot! Its been a fun series to work on, so many Marvel ladies to choose from ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back