• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips - another clip from M? Fingers crossed...

quinn65

Verified
Hey all!

First and most importantly, thanks for your business! M's clip was #1 on Clips4Sale over a pretty good run, and it's still high in the rankings.

title_full_new_fin2.png

Paige is up there now too, and Ana and Ava are also doing really well. For a tiny store we're doing ok scrapping with the big guys.

And you might have seen, Ana just joined the TMF as red1! She's been getting curious about all this and has a post here in the forum.

On another front though, the success of M's clip might bring about something I never thought would happen for her: a follow-up shoot. :)

M is pretty competitive and was oddly satisfied to hear her sales ranking. And maybe I should have kept my mouth shut, because now I apparently owe her a pretty nice dinner next time she comes through town. Along those lines, though, the other day when I told her she was no longer #1, I think it got her hackles up, maybe just a little.

Her actual comment was "Are you telling me a sequel is in order?" When I told her absolutely, she came back with "Yyyyeah, no." But I can tell it's in her head... ;)

Of course she's familiar with the LOL gear, including the tickle box...

di_box1.jpg

M would be the dream tickle box victim, but her first reaction to seeing it years ago was "no fucking way." If you saw anything from her clip you know why. Once she broke, her feet were way more ticklish than I'd ever imagined...at least as ticklish as any other LOL model and probably ranking up there among all of them. So for someone like M, the tickle box is kryptonite.

Anyway, that's my current plan. When she comes through to collect her dinner, I'll have the tickle box and a challenge ready. Send good karma, keep your fingers crossed, do whatever you do...and thanks again :)

Take care,
-Q.

hey we hope so:)

Any chance so see M in some f/f action?:)

I bought M's clip. It was amazing! Tell M there is no way she will last two minutes in the box. If she does you will pay her XXX$ if she doesn't 17 additional minutes!

Hey all!

First and most importantly, thanks for your business! M's clip was #1 on Clips4Sale over a pretty good run, and it's still high in the rankings.

View attachment 659108

Paige is up there now too, and Ana and Ava are also doing really well. For a tiny store we're doing ok scrapping with the big guys.

And you might have seen, Ana just joined the TMF as red1! She's been getting curious about all this and has a post here in the forum.

On another front though, the success of M's clip might bring about something I never thought would happen for her: a follow-up shoot. :)

M is pretty competitive and was oddly satisfied to hear her sales ranking. And maybe I should have kept my mouth shut, because now I apparently owe her a pretty nice dinner next time she comes through town. Along those lines, though, the other day when I told her she was no longer #1, I think it got her hackles up, maybe just a little.

Her actual comment was "Are you telling me a sequel is in order?" When I told her absolutely, she came back with "Yyyyeah, no." But I can tell it's in her head... ;)

Of course she's familiar with the LOL gear, including the tickle box...

View attachment 659107

M would be the dream tickle box victim, but her first reaction to seeing it years ago was "no fucking way." If you saw anything from her clip you know why. Once she broke, her feet were way more ticklish than I'd ever imagined...at least as ticklish as any other LOL model and probably ranking up there among all of them. So for someone like M, the tickle box is kryptonite.

Anyway, that's my current plan. When she comes through to collect her dinner, I'll have the tickle box and a challenge ready. Send good karma, keep your fingers crossed, do whatever you do...and thanks again :)

Take care,
-Q.

So I spoke to Ava, and neither one of us is happy that M and Paige are beating us in the rankings. I smell a friendly competition brewing, and some plotting to take that 1%er down! You might just get your wish, Quinn! :)

So I spoke to Ava, and neither one of us is happy that M and Paige are beating us in the rankings. I smell a friendly competition brewing, and some plotting to take that 1%er down! You might just get your wish, Quinn! :)

YESSSSS!!! :dancingbanana::rockon::mwahaha:

I mean oh, hey, that's great. Glad to help. ;)

I'll get in touch about scheduling. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back