• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

URGENT: re safety of Fetlife user Apollyon6466 Cambridge UK

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
RESOLVED with positive outcome

** I have been in contact with this individual and he has confirmed he is alive.

Has anyone had interactions with the fetlife user Apollyon6466 or know which area of Cambridge, UK he might live? https://fetlife.com/users/10517717

Just noticed the profile 'about me' section has changed a couple of hours ago to read "Committed Suicide"

I've reported to Cambridgeshire police, but I was just responding to an initial message from this user so I don't know anything more about him.
Incident no. CC-02072021-0582

Attachments

• apollyon2.png
    apollyon2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
FYI... no further news.

I was hoping that as only a couple of hours had elapsed when I noticed the post I might catch someone who'd met/sessioned with him and therefore get some clues on where he might be in case help could be sent to intervene... many suicide attempts are botched or people 'opt out' at the last minute, so it was worth a go - I posted on a few kink and local pages, but I've heard nothing further.

Cheers,
TTG

Step 1) Contact Fetlife directly, and ask them to deploy their own suicide incident protocols.

Step 2) Run the length of his Fet Profile, and message each friend, look at all groups that he has joined, specially ones local to his region, join them and post your information and ask that if anyone has RL contact ability to please do so, or alert the local police to do a welfare check.

After that, not much to be done.

My regrets you have encountered this, and if there is indeed a suicide you should consider yourself a 'splash' victim and may want to consider a talk with a mental health provider, just to sort any of your own feelings.

Myriads

Step 1) Contact Fetlife directly, and ask them to deploy their own suicide incident protocols.

Step 2) Run the length of his Fet Profile, and message each friend, look at all groups that he has joined, specially ones local to his region, join them and post your information and ask that if anyone has RL contact ability to please do so, or alert the local police to do a welfare check.

After that, not much to be done.

My regrets you have encountered this, and if there is indeed a suicide you should consider yourself a 'splash' victim and may want to consider a talk with a mental health provider, just to sort any of your own feelings.

Myriads

Thanks Myriads - pleased to see that your suggestions pretty much match what I chose to do and appreciate your response - Fetlife did get back to me eventually and the police presumably did all they could, I guess there are limits to how fast sites can act.. if a site as big as facebook is slow to deal with urgent calls for help, I wouldn't be surprised if more niche outfits like fetlife aren't equipped for urgent response.

No further news.. profile shows a friend update, which could just be someone who has accepted a request he sent prior to his own update.

Please do close/remove this topic if you feel appropriate, I guess it's no longer urgent.

Cheers
TTG

Myriads hit the mark on the head.

I myself hope help reached this person before something terrible happened.

To me suicide isn't a sin whatsoever, it's a cry for help from people suffering from immense despair.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back