• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweden, M, 27, Ler ^^

netman

Hi! I'm a somewhat inexperienced ler living in Sweden. Aside from tickling-related things, I enjoy drawing, playing games and philosophical conversations. My preferred way of socializing is more passive rather than active, watching movies or just doing separate things whilst occasionally showing each other memes etc (though this more so describes how it's like after the "getting to know" phase).

I'm Asexual, aside from tickling which is like "semi-sexual" for me (not quite sure what that means either haha but it's the best way I can describe it), and romantically (as well as kink-wise) I'm drawn to women, that being said I'm not primarily looking for romantic partners or "tickle hookups" (though I'm not opposed either), rather, I just feel pretty lonely being the only person I know IRL with this kink, even though partners and close friends know about it it's still so foreign to them and I feel like if I knew someone like me in that regard, well that'd be pretty neat! and for those purposes my attraction leanings aren't really relevant. I wouldn't want to meetup without feeling at least some sort of connection and having talked for a while beforehand, and since Sweden isn't quite done with lockdown yet that's maybe for the best ^^.

I don't dislike being tickled myself, it's just not part of my interest but I'm all for a bit of give and take ;)

Also, I speak DO speak Swedish as well (Jag lovar, men det kändes mer rätt att skriva på Engelska här ^^)

Basically; Write me if you'd like to get to know a fellow tickle-enthusiast in Sweden!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back