• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Muertas De Risa Appreciation Post

footticklelover

I wanted to take some time to highlight a studio that in my opinion is extremely overlooked and underrated. Muertas De Risa. I have been purchasing clips from this studio for a long time and I have always found that the models they have shot with are generally very reactive with great expressions and the content in the clips is very satisfying. In addition, I like the variety that this store offers there are some models they have in multiple clips but there's a new setup or position that they're put in. They never fail to keep things fresh and interesting like some of the other more well known and established producers.

Unlike the other producers that are more recognizable they don't advertise their content as heavily. However that doesn't mean that the content is any less superior or that they are immune to any of the challenges or work that comes with being a producer such as piracy. So I encourage you to help support small time producers and content creators as well because you never know when you might find a diamond in the rough. There's a lot of things as fans we don't see that goes on behind the scenes with being a producer. I've found that these producers take more care into making sure they give you the best content they can deliver and genuinely appreciate their customers that support them because it may not be as frequent as some of the big time producers. A true case of quality over quantity. You can tell it shows too. It's like someone who works hard to earn something versus having it given to them, when they get it they're going to take care of it better because they value it more. On that note, I say you have to take care of the ones that take care of you. Your support could make the difference between a small time producer's success or failure. Knowing that there are people out there that actively and genuinely support what they are doing can make a big difference.

So this producer in particular in charge of Muertas De Risa, I contacted him on twitter he didn't have any other have any other method of contact when I found him. (Also if you give him a visit on twitter follow and retweet is page, it's a lot lower than it should be in my opinion) After some initial correspondence, I got his email and contacted him that way as well. I asked about a custom clip with a model he had shot with recently that I saw he advertised custom clips for on his page. I was able to give him an idea of what I wanted, and when I was ready I sent him the payment. There was constant communication and updates on the status of when the shoot was happening, and he also took the time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted, even right down to the position of the model when shooting. That level of dedication should be commended. When producers do that you can tell that they genuinely care about the work that they do and take pride in it. One thing I was really impressed with was the turnaround time between shooting and me receiving my custom. I had it within 24 Hours of the custom being shot. After I saw the custom I was very impressed. There was no deviation in quality from the other clips I had purchased from them, and they even gave me a couple extra minutes more than what we had agreed on. When I told him that I really enjoyed the clip and thanked him for his hard work, he thanked me for supporting him and told me that my support was greatly appreciated and gave him a reason to keep producing when things get rough. I have had similar experiences with other producers I have supported, and it is for this reason that I continue to support them so they can keep going and because I'd rather support producers that show that they care through their actions and the quality of their content then ones that have 1000 clips and don't even give you the time of day when you email them about a custom but post 2-3 times a week so you're just an insignificant number to them.

For those of you who are interested in checking out this studio for yourself here are some links:

C4S Store: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137583/muertas-de-risa

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/muertasderisae1?lang=en

Email: [email protected]

I agree 100% with you, they just did a custom video for me and they were extremely professional. They had a little hiccup with her model because she wasn't ticklish at the moment but we talked through options and got the best of it, other producers would have produced them as it is and bad luck for me, but they were really friendly and professional seeing options and let me tell you that I've got the best option because the final video was superb.

I recommend them 100%.

They also have Instagram where I contacted with them: https://www.instagram.com/muertasderisaestudio/

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back