• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flashy Feet Productions Appreciation Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

footticklelover

Following up from my last post and speaking of small time producers and content creators. I'd like to take a moment to talk about another up and coming producer. Trey from Flashy Feet Productions. While his clips are not advertised on clips4sale or TMF, he's starting to make his presence known on social media. He has shot impressive content with many amateur models and even a few fetish models both tickling and foot fetish. I've bought quite a few clips from him it's clear that the quality of his content is consistent and constantly improving as his reputation and resources do. It's clear he's aiming to achieve greatness from small beginnings "Sic Parvis Magna."

I recently had the pleasure of ordering a custom from Trey. When I received the custom I was surprised to see that despite the fact that it wasn't something I asked for he gave me multiple shoutouts throughout the video and even at the end with the model. I've only ever had this level of personal touch in customs with one other producer I've bought from so the level of effort that was put into this custom is greatly appreciated.

If you want to check out some of his content here are some links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/feet_flashy

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flashy_feet_productions1/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/flashy_feet_productions_2/?hl=en

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Only purchased clips from him, they're decent but he's kind of a jerk.

Just aggressive with messages for no reason, there's several messages on Twitter you can see him calling out people as dumb or lacking the use of a brain. For me, I wasn't pestering him, I reached out to him to purchase two clips. I paid him for clips and he said he'd deliver them at night or the morning after. Deadline passed, I waited during the evening to check-in and he sent me an aggressive message to remain patient. I understand producers being busy, but logically, if a deadline passed you can assume it's ok to check-in on something.

Call me sensitive but I'm not a fan of engaging in business with people expecting business etiquette when they don't exhibit themselves.

Just aggressive with messages for no reason, there's several messages on Twitter you can see him calling out people as dumb or lacking the use of a brain. For me, I wasn't pestering him, I reached out to him to purchase two clips. I paid him for clips and he said he'd deliver them at night or the morning after. Deadline passed, I waited during the evening to check-in and he sent me an aggressive message to remain patient. I understand producers being busy, but logically, if a deadline passed you can assume it's ok to check-in on something.

Call me sensitive but I'm not a fan of engaging in business with people expecting business etiquette when they don't exhibit themselves.

Hey Kevin,

I’ve been friends with Flashy for about two years now. He’s got a full-time day job and is growing his clip business. He does most of his business directly and get’s a TON of BS/aggressive messages. Given the volume of messaging and such, producers tend to use the short and direct approach of communication for efficiency.

He’s good people, has a high regard for the model’s well being, and deals with a high volume of folks who have no intention of buying. We’re all still learning.

I can echo this. Purchased a clip, he said he'd send it over "in a little bit". The next day I inquired as to the status and got a passive aggressive response followed by "you'll get it". Randomly sent later that day with no other follow up.

Hey Kevin,

I’ve been friends with Flashy for about two years now. He’s got a full-time day job and is growing his clip business. He does most of his business directly and get’s a TON of BS/aggressive messages. Given the volume of messaging and such, producers tend to use the short and direct approach of communication for efficiency.

He’s good people, has a high regard for the model’s well being, and deals with a high volume of folks who have no intention of buying. We’re all still learning.

I GET that I'm sure he's had to deal with a lot of garbage selling his clips, but there's no need to take a blanket passive aggressive tone back with people, especially when we've already paid and are simply checking in after 24 hours of no communication. If he gave a general timeline, and was able to communicate that things come up, I wouldn't have cared. For what it's worth, the clip I purchased was GOOD, but his attitude kinda turned me off of future purchases.

I can echo this. Purchased a clip, he said he'd send it over "in a little bit". The next day I inquired as to the status and got a passive aggressive response followed by "you'll get it". Randomly sent later that day with no other follow up.

I GET that I'm sure he's had to deal with a lot of garbage selling his clips, but there's no need to take a blanket passive aggressive tone back with people, especially when we've already paid and are simply checking in after 24 hours of no communication. If he gave a general timeline, and was able to communicate that things come up, I wouldn't have cared. For what it's worth, the clip I purchased was GOOD, but his attitude kinda turned me off of future purchases.

Agreed, exactly with rally! We're people who paid, and provided our end of the business transaction. We can certainly understand any issues personally or w/e life obstacles to derail delivery, Flashy could at least be courteous for customers who've paid and are communicating with him with courtesy.

I wasn't going to bother updating my experience, so as not to give this dude any more of my attention but... screw it.

He read the comment I had made here, sent what could be best described as a temper tantrum to my DM's on Twitter, and then he blocked me.

Good riddance. Like I said, I'm sure producing these kinds of videos can be a logistical challenge and frustration is certainly understandable, but if he's going to just run his business with the temperament of a child throwing a hissy fit then he can have it. There's plenty of solid content available from producers who don't treat their purchasers like an inconvenience.

I wasn't going to bother updating my experience, so as not to give this dude any more of my attention but... screw it.

He read the comment I had made here, sent what could be best described as a temper tantrum to my DM's on Twitter, and then he blocked me.

Good riddance. Like I said, I'm sure producing these kinds of videos can be a logistical challenge and frustration is certainly understandable, but if he's going to just run his business with the temperament of a child throwing a hissy fit then he can have it. There's plenty of solid content available from producers who don't treat their purchasers like an inconvenience.

Yeah the dude is kind of a jerk and very unprofessional. I tried to email him to inquire about a price of a clip ( as he doesn't list his prices) And he kept insisting on knowing my payment method. I told him. Then he wouldn't tell me and then rudely kept insisting that he wants to know that I'd pay, even though I only wanted to know his price. I imagine that he gets inquiries and deals with a lot of BS, but it was a bit aggressive on his part as a merchant. I responded to him by saying that I didn't understand where his hostility came from and that i just wanted to know the price before I would pay for clip (which i think is reasonable) . He then responded by calling me overzealous and oversensitive and that he wouldn't sell me a clip. Did me a favor in the end, because I don't want to support people who are jerks and there are better productions in other places. If he's dealing with a lot he needs to find a better method because this is seems like a common pattern.

That's really weird because I had the opposite experience with him. Sent him a question whether there were tickle vids of models that he only showed worship vids for, and he got right back to me that he did. Asked him how much for both, he gave me a price. Sent him the money, and guy got it to me in a reasonable amount of time (maybe overnight, maybe a couple hours after). This was all on IG.

Was he direct and to the point in his messages? Sure. But having been burned by people in the past, I found the transaction to be very professional.

Sorry to those who didn't have the same experience but I wanted to at least provide mine as a positive one.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Update: another temper tantrum hahahahaha

Yeah the dude is kind of a jerk and very unprofessional. I tried to email him to inquire about a price of a clip ( as he doesn't list his prices) And he kept insisting on knowing my payment method. I told him. Then he wouldn't tell me and then rudely kept insisting that he wants to know that I'd pay, even though I only wanted to know his price. I imagine that he gets inquiries and deals with a lot of BS, but it was a bit aggressive on his part as a merchant. I responded to him by saying that I didn't understand where his hostility came from and that i just wanted to know the price before I would pay for clip (which i think is reasonable) . He then responded by calling me overzealous and oversensitive and that he wouldn't sell me a clip. Did me a favor in the end, because I don't want to support people who are jerks and there are better productions in other places. If he's dealing with a lot he needs to find a better method because this is seems like a common pattern.

He just wrote me an aggressive email/ temper tantrum responding to what I wrote in this forum as well. He really tried to seem tough, intimating and insulting, but he really came off like an angry toddler. I found it all quite funny in the end.

He's clearly very unprofessional and can't handle any kind of criticism. Talk about an "overzealous" rand "hypersensitive" response. I am now definitely convinced he did me a favor not selling me his clip. I hope he is able to grow and learn from this.

He just wrote me an aggressive email/ temper tantrum responding to what I wrote in this forum as well. He really tried to seem tough, intimating and insulting, but he really came off like an angry toddler. I found it all quite funny in the end.

He's clearly very unprofessional and can't handle any kind of criticism. Talk about an "overzealous" rand "hypersensitive" response. I am now definitely convinced he did me a favor not selling me his clip. I hope he is able to grow and learn from this.

Welcome to the club :laughhard:

Like I originally said, the clip I picked up was GOOD, but after the experience of buying from him, I've never gone back to it as his pissy attitude ruined it. Glad at least a few people in this thread had positive experiences, and he had a lot of potential as he's getting what seem to be local, new models but this reputation he's developing is going to severely limit his appeal.

To those of you that had a bad experience with me. Let me set the record straight, in the end this is a business to me. But, it’s not my primary source of income or responsibility. With that said, I have an extremely busy schedule and like yourself, I have a life of my own and responsibilities to uphold to that is more important than any of this. I have a very straight forward approach and the expectation is that if you in any shape or form message me, it is respectful towards me and my time and I will show the same. That includes asking appropriate questions that are high in quality, rather than asking them in quantity with little substance. I do not tolerate people wasting my time, as I deal with that in waves and waves. If you have an issue with me, then let’s act like men and adults and respectfully confront me on the issue at hand. Instead, I have men here in their late 30s early 40s wanting to call me names or complain about their experiences due to their inability to properly conduct business. That is a childish and an unproductive method into expressing your frustration with me. I expect better. As you can see, those of you that had a good experience with me were satisfied, as evidenced by this thread, and the individuals commenting positive comments about me. If any of you that have an issue with me wishing to hash this out in a respectful and appropriate manner, then feel free to email me: [email protected]

" respectful and appropriate"

To those of you that had a bad experience with me. Let me set the record straight, in the end this is a business to me. But, it’s not my primary source of income or responsibility. With that said, I have an extremely busy schedule and like yourself, I have a life of my own and responsibilities to uphold to that is more important than any of this. I have a very straight forward approach and the expectation is that if you in any shape or form message me, it is respectful towards me and my time and I will show the same. That includes asking appropriate questions that are high in quality, rather than asking them in quantity with little substance. I do not tolerate people wasting my time, as I deal with that in waves and waves. If you have an issue with me, then let’s act like men and adults and respectfully confront me on the issue at hand. Instead, I have men here in their late 30s early 40s wanting to call me names or complain about their experiences due to their inability to properly conduct business. That is a childish and an unproductive method into expressing your frustration with me. I expect better. As you can see, those of you that had a good experience with me were satisfied, as evidenced by this thread, and the individuals commenting positive comments about me. If any of you that have an issue with me wishing to hash this out in a respectful and appropriate manner, then feel free to email me: [email protected]

Nah dude. Get off your high horse. You're the last person who should be talking about acting in a respectful and appropriate manner. It is a normal thing for people to share their genuine experience interacting with your business in forums like this. Calling you a jerk and saying that your conduct is less than professional is way different than you cussing someone out and name calling in their emails, or DMS, which you definitely did. You immediately jumped to insulting people when there had been misunderstandings. And when you saw people post in this forum, you felt the need to throw a hissy-fit. Don't try acting morally superior when you're clearly not. Learn how to run your business Mr. Busy Man.

Yeeeeeah, that's not how it works. Your business model has no information regarding cost or delivery time, and so questions like "how much are your clips" and "is there a time frame on delivery for the clip that I purchased yesterday" are well within reason for people to ask. As your blanket response to these types of questions that are not "high in quality" and having "little substance" is aggressive messages and hitting the block button, you have absolutely no room to accuse anyone else of acting childish, or having inability to properly conduct business. These negative experiences are not limited to a handful of TMF posters either. You don't exactly have an award winning reputation on other social platforms. As I said above, I'm sure that maintaining a clip business for this type of content is a logistical challenge, and I'm sure you get tons of DM's from people who are ACTUALLY wasting your time. For myself, I don't tolerate people taking my money and giving no indication on receipt of what I paid for/getting snarky when I ask, and I've not dealt with that from anyone but you. For your future customers, consider opening a store front of some sort where you don't have to spend time dealing with other people for your sales, or learn how to actually do it like an adult.

Flashyfeet, maybe the problem is that you are direct selling, normally the platform will handle all the customer business, automatic downloads and payments, etc ...

If you cannot automate anything in your business you will loose customers, back in the days we were sending the clips manually, after 1 month I spent the time to automate clip delivery, and it's worth it.

Even then I still have people that will send me 3 emails and 1 telegram message at 3 am because they did not manage to download their clip, sometimes in foreign langage, and they will always expect you to react as if you were Amazon Customer Service.
That's how it works, and you need to accept it, outsource the problem or deal with it :/

The fact is that when something is slow, does not work or else, we freak out, especially when you just paid. If you manage to solve the problem and provide a great assistance the people will thank you and move on, they also have their own life to care about

The fun thing is that direct selling models will get away with these problems for some reasons, but male producers ? nope

Last edited:
Nah dude. Get off your high horse. You're the last person who should be talking about acting in a respectful and appropriate manner. It is a normal thing for people to share their genuine experience interacting with your business in forums like this. Calling you a jerk and saying that your conduct is less than professional is way different than you cussing someone out and name calling in their emails, or DMS, which you definitely did. You immediately jumped to insulting people when there had been misunderstandings. And when you saw people post in this forum, you felt the need to throw a hissy-fit. Don't try acting morally superior when you're clearly not. Learn how to run your business Mr. Busy Man.

Listen, the fact is you’re a grown man whining and complaining because I get straight to the point with you buying or not. If I want to spend time talking to people I would hit up my family or friends. Hissy fit? I don’t even know how to respond to that, you’re trying to come off as some poor little victim that got his feelings hurt because you can’t properly do business. Seriously, you and others really need to grow up, this “woah is me” mindset is sad, and yes come talk to me when you have a full time career, not job, but career instead of spending your time complaining over so thread.

I had never heard of this producer and after reading this thread, I can see why. Thanks for the posters for sharing their experiences and for the producer himself for proving he isn't worth my time and money. I'll support the clip stores that treat their patrons with respect and decency.

I had never heard of this producer and after reading this thread, I can see why. Thanks for the posters for sharing their experiences and for the producer himself for proving he isn't worth my time and money. I'll support the clip stores that treat their patrons with respect and decency.

Oh no! Whatever shall I do without the great contributions from the one and only manamoyik, I guess I’ll just go and cry in the corner now. 😭😭😭😭

Listen, the fact is you’re a grown man whining and complaining because I get straight to the point with you buying or not. If I want to spend time talking to people I would hit up my family or friends. Hissy fit? I don’t even know how to respond to that, you’re trying to come off as some poor little victim that got his feelings hurt because you can’t properly do business. Seriously, you and others really need to grow up, this “woah is me” mindset is sad, and yes come talk to me when you have a full time career, not job, but career instead of spending your time complaining over so thread.

Again, you're really not helping your cause. No, the problem is not that you get straight to the point. If you actually read what people said then you would see a very different picture, and perhaps learn.
Clearly, what many people have said, despite clearly being valid criticisms, have struck a nerve with you. It makes perfect sense that you're actions put people off, especially given your continuous insults and snarky reactions.
I get it. You're defensive and feel the need to attack, because you're feelings are hurt. That's okay. I think there are definitely better outlets, but when your hissy-fit is done, I hope you reflect and do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back