• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time M lee in San Diego searching for F ler or potentially M

youngfool

Hi all,

Long time Lurker. First time poster. Male lee. Looking for local female lee or ler. Hoping to dip my ticklish toe into the local community. I have a particularly sensitive bellybutton and armpits. And would love to tickle those body parts as well. Female only when leeing. But kinda sorta open to M lers as well but looking for F lers. Still testing the waters.

How about a few pics for the bellybutton & navel fans in San Diego.

If your interested, reply or DM me. Happy hunting! 😋

FD6D6776-F768-4680-A3E4-1EBBB8DB3EEC.jpeg155807FC-7502-4F5B-836D-1DBB81E0289B.jpegC06BBE19-B3F3-482F-B11A-1A0D8724E9F2.jpeg

Unfortunately I live nowhere near you, but you have a great looking bellybutton. I wish I had the means to visit San Diego, I could play with you for hours. Maybe it would help if you shared your chest and armpits here as well? 😛📸 Haha Good luck finding your playmate anyways.

I’ll see what I can do about those additional photos &#55357;&#56841; Thanks!

Niice ad and pics man, that deep innie looks particularly ticklish for sure! Be fun to see and hear just how ticklish you are, break in the ticklish newbie and "pop" your proverbial tickle cherry! Ha Ha! Heading down to your area next week from the 14th-19th and would be fun to connect with ya dude! I'm a fantastic tickler who knows just how to bring out the ticklish best and most in any guy! Are your feet ticklish too? I like searching out and working over a guy's weakest, most ticklish spots but his feet are my fave! Hmu and we can chat more and see what happens! Answer any questions you may have too. I'm a cool easy going fun nice str8 guy who likes to tickle guys all for the FUN and laughs we can share in a buddy-buddy romp!
Switch too if you want, verrry ticklish myself! Hope to hear back soon...Tickles! Kevin

Thanks Kevin! Be on the lookout for a message.

Happy Sunday everyone! ☀️ Especially in San Diego! I hope to hear from you all :)

BE9B4224-DDFF-4D94-A754-563D3D699215.jpeg6F8A6482-AAF2-4C5B-B129-8C35B69D2734.jpeg

What a great looking ticklish torso! Wish I was in CA...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back