• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story website that I remember

hellenberg

TMF Regular
There was a really hot story with a girl who wanted to be an apprentice at a guild, but the guild masters put her through a tickle session before they allow her to join. I remember there were other stories on the site, including several set in a sci-fi future where tickling robots run the world. There was one story where a girl gets "captured" by the robots and subjected to several tickling sessions before being released, and another where a woman goes to a sort of relaxation center and keeps doing this gambling thing in the hopes that she'll get a longer tickle session.

Does anyone remember this site, or know if it's still around? (If it isn't, but you know what it was called / the URL, I might be able to look it up on the Wayback Machine.)

The last one I can help you with. Was called The Amusement Center written by Sablesword, before he went and deleted everything. I don't know if it's still around on the interwebs, but I have it as a PDF if you want that.

The last one I can help you with. Was called The Amusement Center written by Sablesword, before he went and deleted everything. I don't know if it's still around on the interwebs, but I have it as a PDF if you want that.

Ah! Found it! The first story that I was thinking of was The Tickle Device / Amanda's Ordeal. The second was Jackie and the Tickling Machines.

Thanks for the tip! Good to see the website's still online.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back