• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deleting Someone Else's Quote

Yote

Verified
Can mods delete another person's quote of your post? Or is it something they're not okay with doing?

Been going through my old posts and while I can delete them, sometimes I see people who have quoted my now-deleted posts, which I can't remove. I've messaged a couple people to do this before, but I've found more and I figured it would be better to ask this question instead of bothering more people about it.

Mods can edit any post, but we've long had a policy of not removing everything when people chose to delete their accounts or part of their accounts as it pokes holes in threads. If there is an issue with, for example, some sort of personal information which was quoted, we can help get rid of that.

If your intention is to delete many hundreds of posts, unfortunately TMF "staff" do not have the bandwidth to go through and delete many hundreds of quotes. Definitely let one of us (admins or mods) know if there are specific posts that are problematic for one reason or another and we can talk about what we can fix.

Mods can edit any post, but we've long had a policy of not removing everything when people chose to delete their accounts or part of their accounts as it pokes holes in threads. If there is an issue with, for example, some sort of personal information which was quoted, we can help get rid of that.

If your intention is to delete many hundreds of posts, unfortunately TMF "staff" do not have the bandwidth to go through and delete many hundreds of quotes. Definitely let one of us (admins or mods) know if there are specific posts that are problematic for one reason or another and we can talk about what we can fix.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't have anything problematic, so if this happens again, I'll keep this in mind and just ask people to delete something if it's not serious.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back