• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tears? Hmmm!

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Soooooo... I wouldn't say that I'm new to the tickling game or sessions/ play etc. I've been loving this and active or privately active for awhile.

However, something interesting happened to me the other day after a session that has never happened before, and it has me curious.

First of all, the ler I played with is a friend who I feel extremely comfortable with. We've known each other for a minute, although Friday was our first time playing/ switching really. And I had a whole lot of fun! Respectful, platonic, no lines crossed, but brutal fun. He did NOT go easy on me.

So... Here's the thing I am curious about. I was pretty much in tears the whole time because I was laughing SO HARD! Like I said, he was pretty good and very thorough. I didn't have a lot of secret/ hidden spots left, even though I wasn't spilling any secrets. And he had a sneaky habit of changing up his techniques and lingering until my laughter grew frantic and then silent over and over. (Again.... Fun for me!)

After the session ended, we were just having a regular, light-hearted conversation. I was on a couch. He was in his chair. We were rehydrating, chatting, just having a good time.

Tears were still coming down my cheeks from time to time. I was still kinda crying afterwards. My body was fine. I wasn't like shaking or having after effects, per say. I wasn't hurt, cold, breathing hard. I wasn't being tickled still. I mean, we were chatting and laughing because he has always been able to make me laugh.

And I kept wiping tears from my eyes. I was like..... Why are my eyes still watering/ crying? I can't explain it.

It isn't bothering me, I just wondered if that has happened to anyone afterwards? And again, I had soooo much fun! Promise. Lol

Just curious.

Wow! That is interesting especially since you enjoyed it so much. I'd love to hear if anyone has had this happen to them or if anyone can give a reason why this happened to you.

Wow! That is interesting especially since you enjoyed it so much. I'd love to hear if anyone has had this happen to them or if anyone can give a reason why this happened to you.

Yeah! I would like to hear too! I am so curious about it. I wasn't sad or distressed at all.

I'm guessing you had a significant emotional release from the tickling from all the endorphins?

i've had ticklees cry, both from laughing really hard and because it's a release. far from the weirdest thing to happen in a session

I'm guessing you had a significant emotional release from the tickling from all the endorphins?

Hmm... That makes sense!

i've had ticklees cry, both from laughing really hard and because it's a release. far from the weirdest thing to happen in a session

I was crying well after the session. Crying during it is normal for me if the ler is particularly good. And I'm going with it. :D

I’ve had similar before, but not to the same extent. Once I was tickled and it was particularly intense and I would say I was maybe on and off still having a few tears (but feeling totally fine!) for around half an hour afterwards. I was scared that I was somehow broken from laughing too much! But all good!

been there, especially after an intense session! my whole body usually feels like lead afterwards too...

I’ve had similar before, but not to the same extent. Once I was tickled and it was particularly intense and I would say I was maybe on and off still having a few tears (but feeling totally fine!) for around half an hour afterwards. I was scared that I was somehow broken from laughing too much! But all good!

See! I get this! This is exactly what happened to me! I felt light, happy, and a bit giggly afterwards instead of afraid, but I was super curious about it.
I wouldn't mind it happening again.

Wish i was there. :)

But what you DON'T know is I'd visit anytime you'd like. :)

See! I get this! This is exactly what happened to me! I felt light, happy, and a bit giggly afterwards instead of afraid, but I was super curious about it.
I wouldn't mind it happening again.

Same! It was like everything was kinda heightened. It was intense but I did enjoy the sensation once I calmed down a bit!

:yowzer: Really?!?! I'd love a visit from you! I'll bet I could get you to tear up too! :p ;)

LOL LOL! I was talking to MKeemer. :D

It'd get kinda expensive if I was just traveling and playing like I was on a permanent TICKLE-CATION. I WISH I had it like that! For real! LOL LOL :blaugh:

LOL LOL! I was talking to MKeemer. :D

It'd get kinda expensive if I was just traveling and playing like I was on a permanent TICKLE-CATION. I WISH I had it like that! For real! LOL LOL :blaugh:

I know. I was just wishful thinking! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back