• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can I find someone to play with!

markyyys

I know this is the wrong forum, but I'm desperate to find someone for some tickle play, Lee or Ler. I am having no luck finding anyone (female) anywhere.
Anyone got any suggestions? Thank you in advance

I know this is the wrong forum, but I'm desperate to find someone for some tickle play, Lee or Ler. I am having no luck finding anyone (female) anywhere.
Anyone got any suggestions? Thank you in advance

The potential of finding a play partner is everywhere that people are, lol. You just have to be cool, patient and not come on too strong.

Its out there, hang in there!

Being desperate doesn't usually work.

I've always found my tickle playmates when I wasn't looking, and never when I was.

Being desperate doesn't usually work.

I've always found my tickle playmates when I wasn't looking, and never when I was.

Great points that should help the OP.

I very loosely implied to not be desperate in my comments but for sure wasn’t clear. Also, spot on about the “not looking” aspect as well. I’ve posted several examples of personal experiences of that exact point. That doesn’t mean you can’t seek it out, it’s just takes a very specific combination of timing, social skill and luck all coming together at the same time, lol.

I have been on tmf for a good long time, I have had several different playmates during my life thus far, and the next one I find on tmf, will be the very first one I find on tmf. Lol. You are probably better served to go the route of slowly and very patiently trying to "turn" one over to our side! Not nearly as difficult as u may think. Might take a lil longer , but still worth it in my opinion.

The best way to find what you want is not looking for someone for tickle play, but to develop yourself and your interests, become more interesting to yourself and others and find people with the same interests (other than tickling) - and then they will be interested to play with you.
Be a person not only interested in tickling and it won't be a problem.

Hey, that Tickletherapist is right on!
I was just going to read on down and add "Pray, it's worked for me," but that would have been misunderstood anyway.
Right On Tickletherapist! You got it right.

I have been on tmf for a good long time, I have had several different playmates during my life thus far, and the next one I find on tmf, will be the very first one I find on tmf. Lol. You are probably better served to go the route of slowly and very patiently trying to "turn" one over to our side! Not nearly as difficult as u may think. Might take a lil longer , but still worth it in my opinion.

You got that right buddy. The personals here is a wasteland of desperate soles, Craigslist, back in the day was like the horn of plenty. Shop locally.

Hey, that Tickletherapist is right on!
I was just going to read on down and add "Pray, it's worked for me," but that would have been misunderstood anyway.
Right On Tickletherapist! You got it right.
Thank you, MrTicklefeet.
And a prayer never hurt anyone yet :)

Great points that should help the OP.

I very loosely implied to not be desperate in my comments but for sure wasn’t clear. Also, spot on about the “not looking” aspect as well. I’ve posted several examples of personal experiences of that exact point. That doesn’t mean you can’t seek it out, it’s just takes a very specific combination of timing, social skill and luck all coming together at the same time, lol.

I guess other people have all the luck then. Cause whether I am looking or not, things usually don't seem to work out for me. Not for lack of trying, and not for seemingly any other logical reason either.

Not for lack of trying, and not for seemingly any other logical reason either.

I got a role once simply because, the female casting director confided after the job was finished, she happened to like the ankle boots I wore to the audition.

There's a logical reason for you.

Just keep plugging away and remember that each rejection or fuckup means you're a step closer to the one who's going to say yes.

The biggest draw for me is when the lee/ ler shows that if we aren't playing we'll actually be able to enjoy each others' company.

Can we have a conversation on a variety of topics? Can they make me laugh without touching me at all? What are they into outside of the fetish world? Is the conversation more than the standard run of the mill... Me tickle Feet, pits, and lady bits! I am the most intrigued by someone's intellect.

And most importantly, is there a real potential for meeting. If they person is more into online chatting and roleplay, I'm just not into that. I'm more of a.... hey! Whatcha doing? Wanna meet for dessert? Or.... Tickle you later? type person LOL I'm just a spontaneous type individual who loves to socialize and loves to play. Not sorry for it either. Too old for games. I can plan things too, but I like just going for it. Causes problems with people who are strict rule followers and organized schedulers (I'm their nightmare.) Why talk about imagining tickling my feet when you can just tickle them? (Just sayin')

Lastly... A lot of folks don't ask. And I don't get it. I get plenty of people out of the damn blue who I have never heard of before demanding that I meet with them when they roll through town. BUT If we know each other, we've been chatting for awhile (some of us for YEARS), and one of us is willing to travel.... what are you waiting for? It'll be a yes or a no, and if we're cool, it'll be a no BUT this time is better.

Sometimes we've just got to stop being living in fear and just live.

Sunny :D

I'm going to go a little deeper here, but I don't want to out too much. I assume the desperation you mention is out of fear that you won't ever find anyone. Rushing into anything, including a tickling situation, rarely yields satisfaction. When we are younger, we feel the here and now intensely and sometimes, that leads to a bit of panic. Been there, felt that, lead to a crappy marriage!

As others mentioned, address that anxiety and try to slow down a bit. It will come, in time, with experience and wisdom :) Most tickling relationships come from friendships. Also, being aware of your position in that role is vital. You are asking someone to be vulnerable with you. You have to earn that, not expect it. Practice that focus, responsibility and respect, and it will come much faster.

Being patient is important in meeting a tickling partner. Ive recently been internalizing the idea that people have absolutely no obligation to like you, care about you, or do what you want them to. Therefore, a person who shows you kindness and attention is a gift. Try to be grateful for small victories, and eventually larger ones will follow.

Playfully tickle a person your interested while having a conversation . If no reaction say wow your Not ticklish ?? If she is ticklish say isn't that fun ???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back