• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a cute MILF’s feet at the pool (M/F)

ScribbleSoles

TMF Regular
I just got back from the pool and i have been thinking about this ever since i left! I go to this local aquatic center that has everything, including a lazy river that winds the length of the entire facility, and if you’re in the lazy river you HAVE to be in a tube. (An inflatable ring raft). Today i was in the lazy river, on my back, arms behind my head, sunglasses on, dozing off and enjoying the sun. Now, it’s the 4th of July in the midwest so this place was PACKED with people and that made the lazy river PACKED with people….. and in turn, there were bare feet EVERYWHERE.

As i’m lazily floating along, i’m bumping into other tubes, other people, and generally slowly spinning past people. In one movement i open my eyes and there, inches from my face are the big, beautiful, soft, bare feet of an older woman. I of course began paying attention to what was around me and in this particular situation, these feet were NOT going anywhere…. it was a log jam in the lazy river.

I quickly made some mental notes: Probably 45 years old, laying on her stomach, soles ‘toes-down’ to the water, a toe-ring on each foot (the longest toe… ) and soles that were smooth, soft, a bit wrinkled, meaty, and absolutely GORGEOUS ruby red. Her brunette pony tail pulled through a baseball cap pulled low over her eyes and aviator glasses.

I was feeling particularly bold and i thought, “If i touched her feet, there’s no WAY she could could posture up, and spin around to see what/who it was before i was carelessly “sleeping” in my tube nearby, or nothing a good, “I’m so sorry” couldn’t fix in this crowded pool. I was going to do it…

We jostled tubes slowly, and all at once i found her big (Probably size 10?) beautiful soles within reach. I didn’t think, i reached out and drug my index fingernail down the middle of her arch. Her foot and ankle lurched and jumped subtely, twice, and pinky toe simultaneously flexed sideways……..i froze back in my “sleeping” pose, but she didn’t move or react! I HAD to try it again.

After a full lap around the river i steered myself right back into place, nobody the wiser, but those big beauties right in front of me. This time, the other foot… i had to see that ticklish twitch again! I slowly reach out and drag two fingernails down her arch with the tiniest flutter of a tickling motion. This time a more noticeable calf twitch, almost full-leg convulsion, with the foot/ankle twitch and flexing toes. GAH! The left was more ticklish…. and STILL, she didn’t turn around. Either she enjoyed it or just assumed she was bumping into people, but i didn’t care.

With fear of getting caught or being seen i didn’t risk it again, but i watched from behind as she lifted her right foot over her left and itched her sole with her big toe… flexing those long toes in the process…

Phew…. it was a good day at the pool ����❤️

Very cool experience, and I sure do love the big footed women, especially when they're ticklish!!

I was in a similar situation years, I was on the tube, reached out just for the hell of it and purposely tickled the woman's arch, she screamed and said that tickles I'm ticklish. I just said sorry, she said thats ok thinking it was a mistake. This woman was a really cute looking mom. Very pretty, Blonde hair, nice body ( about 5 foot 2 or so, 115 lbs, late 40's early 50's, size 6 or 7 very smooth narrow feet.

Lazy river is a strong play for this kind of stuff. Discovered that when I was a kid. Way to go. haha

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back