• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Four years on - still going strong

Ifswit66322

Evening all!

Wanted to type this up for ages but just didn’t get round to it.

I’ve been on the forum for quite a few years. Never able to indulge in real life unfortunately. But have always enjoyed the content.

Then in 2016, became single and thought “let’s give it a go”

In the personals I put a post looking for a play partner. Didn’t think anything of it until a few days later I got a reply.

She’s still a bit shy about this so will call her Lana

Lana and I messaged back and forth for a while finding out what the other was after. It was so freeing being able to talk openly about “this thing of ours”

From the outset it was only tickle fun, nothing else.
After a month or so we met up and I was blown away. Lana is stunning, peeps.
5’5 slim and naturally gorgeous.

Compared to a 5’10 bearded gruffalo like me (yea I know I’m well punching above)

We talked like we knew each other for ages.

After a short time we met up again when both were comfy and the fun started.

Will post a few short stories soon to keep you readers keen and eager but just to keep your interest, Lana had an idea of how ticklish she was. She had never actually been subjected to any tickles that lasted longer then a poke in the ribs or stomach. She couldn’t tell me where she was ticklish or if she actually really was.

Well we found out that day, folks.

As much as she tried to play the hard nut. As much as she tried to stay composed I managed to find a few spots that day that sent the bottom lip trembling, eyes go wide, hands clenched and then suddenly the laughter erupted like a new volcano!
Writhing and wrenching from me holding her or exploring fingers. Real free guttural enjoyable laughter.

I played a few games around her amazing body, Lana is excited by the thought of being completely immobilised, unable to fight off what happens and has to endure whatever she is subjected to. The laughter turned into screams/begging/pleading at points and she called “stop”
Anytime she said it I gave her space and could see she was more confident knowing she had slight bit of control over the situation.

This continued over the months and I come to the point of this post.

I completely fell for this woman and we have been together for almost 5 years.
Nothing has stopped or changed and tickling is still a massive part of our relationship.

She acts like a complete arse sometimes in hopes I’ll chase her around the house, pin her and tickle the life from her until she physically can’t take it.
Relaxing evenings on the sofa will include Lana putting her perfect size 3 bare feet in my lap expecting a foot rub which usually lasts a few hours. Every so often a finger nail or finger tips find their way along her soles and around her toes. It’s funny watching her get angry or annoyed because it gives me the excuse to trap both legs and just go to town on her feet while she tries not to laugh so people can’t hear.

People - your partner is out there some where waiting for ya. Of course you have to be cautious, don’t put yourself in any unnecessary danger. But go for it and hopefully you’ll find the happiness we did.

Lana is wondering what response she’ll get to a few foot pics or “Lana in trouble again” photos

You are a lucky guy! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

Evening all!

Wanted to type this up for ages but just didn’t get round to it.

I’ve been on the forum for quite a few years. Never able to indulge in real life unfortunately. But have always enjoyed the content.

Then in 2016, became single and thought “let’s give it a go”

In the personals I put a post looking for a play partner. Didn’t think anything of it until a few days later I got a reply.

She’s still a bit shy about this so will call her Lana

Lana and I messaged back and forth for a while finding out what the other was after. It was so freeing being able to talk openly about “this thing of ours”

From the outset it was only tickle fun, nothing else.
After a month or so we met up and I was blown away. Lana is stunning, peeps.
5’5 slim and naturally gorgeous.

Compared to a 5’10 bearded gruffalo like me (yea I know I’m well punching above)

We talked like we knew each other for ages.

After a short time we met up again when both were comfy and the fun started.

Will post a few short stories soon to keep you readers keen and eager but just to keep your interest, Lana had an idea of how ticklish she was. She had never actually been subjected to any tickles that lasted longer then a poke in the ribs or stomach. She couldn’t tell me where she was ticklish or if she actually really was.

Well we found out that day, folks.

As much as she tried to play the hard nut. As much as she tried to stay composed I managed to find a few spots that day that sent the bottom lip trembling, eyes go wide, hands clenched and then suddenly the laughter erupted like a new volcano!
Writhing and wrenching from me holding her or exploring fingers. Real free guttural enjoyable laughter.

I played a few games around her amazing body, Lana is excited by the thought of being completely immobilised, unable to fight off what happens and has to endure whatever she is subjected to. The laughter turned into screams/begging/pleading at points and she called “stop”
Anytime she said it I gave her space and could see she was more confident knowing she had slight bit of control over the situation.

This continued over the months and I come to the point of this post.

I completely fell for this woman and we have been together for almost 5 years.
Nothing has stopped or changed and tickling is still a massive part of our relationship.

She acts like a complete arse sometimes in hopes I’ll chase her around the house, pin her and tickle the life from her until she physically can’t take it.
Relaxing evenings on the sofa will include Lana putting her perfect size 3 bare feet in my lap expecting a foot rub which usually lasts a few hours. Every so often a finger nail or finger tips find their way along her soles and around her toes. It’s funny watching her get angry or annoyed because it gives me the excuse to trap both legs and just go to town on her feet while she tries not to laugh so people can’t hear.

People - your partner is out there some where waiting for ya. Of course you have to be cautious, don’t put yourself in any unnecessary danger. But go for it and hopefully you’ll find the happiness we did.

Lana is wondering what response she’ll get to a few foot pics or “Lana in trouble again” photos

BRAVO! BRAVO!

Absolutely awesome sir! Your experience hits home in a very big way as I also have been blessed with a stunningly similar experience with an angel who has become the love of my life! My Rachel is a petite hottie with a killer body and gorgeous size four feet. She has the best personality of anyone I have ever met and plays the smart ass and tease roles to perfection. The only major difference is that we were solid platonic friends for about a decade before discovering each other in my hot tub this spring. She was a “vanilla” with regards to tickling as intimate or sexual play before that faithful day in my new hot tub.

Love your story! Good for you guys having a long run and hopefully a life long one! It gives me encouragement and excitement! I hope it does the same for others.

BRAVO AGAIN SIR!

That is an outstandingly fantastic story sir. Congratulations to you both! Happy 4th Tickleversary!

Please post up some pics of her barefeet. Soles and toes. We need to see what these feet that get tickled look like.

Cheers all!
She’s luvvin the replies and happy for a few more feet pics to be posted.

Good on you, mate. The love of a good woman and plenty of tickle fun too. May you continue to have many years together.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm always envious of those of you that have been blessed with meeting the "perfect" partner here! I think in my case the odds are a little more stacked against me because of being older. But I'm always optimistic. Even to find a younger woman that's nearby to just play would be awesome. I have much to offer to someone with the right state of mind. Ya never know... ;)

Excellenta! Congrats man! Enjoy every moment its a rare thing to have these days!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back