• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Session with the Most Disrespectful Switch I Have Ever Met! 😅

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
So, this Friday, I kicked off my July 4th weekend traveling south from Nashville to meet up with a friend whom I previously had the honor of meeting during our Mid-TN Tklover's Munch in May. I've got to say that this is precisely why I like munches. During the munch, I felt instantly comfortable with him. He made me laugh the entire time he was there, gave me a massive hug goodbye, and then proceeded to send me the most inappropriately VIVID DMs for the next month. So- I could not resist taking a detour instead of heading straight to Mississippi to visit one of my besties.

Just to lay it all out for you all- I am NOT going to lie. It was hella fun tickling this guy! He convinced me that I need to keep long nails forever, and I mean FOREVER if I'm going to continue to feed my LER side. (Which I fully intend on doing! I just need more willing lees or switches- Even better!) 💅🏾

Ok- So about my title! Let me be clear! He was the most DISRESPECTFUL lee I have EVER tickled in my life. First- I always laugh when I am tickling someone. I can't help it, and the more it get them really good, the more I laugh with them. He had me laughing so hard that I had to take a break. ME.... The LER! Ugh! And I could barely keep it together. I had to get some water because I got thirsty laughing so much (my second break). I thought I was going to have to tap out as the LER! I kinda figured out how to keep myself together, barely. I used my long yellow nails and focused on punishing his feet. The nails worked pretty much everywhere, but the most effective was right underneath his tender toes. When I concentrated on destroying him, I kept my giggling to a minimum. Still THIS has never happened before, ever! And it was fun, but annoying! I mean, he nearly took me out. It's like an MMA fighter winning with strikes from the bottom. You know I can't let this stand, right? 😅 LOL

Secondly, my disrespectful lee does talk constantly, which I find hilarious and comforting. (And I talk A LOT my damn self, but he's got me beat.) Since it was our first session, I did take time to test out spots and techniques to see what worked. So- As I was testing some things out, in the middle of the session, he tried to tell me a story about one of his old Lers.

Excuse me? Disrespectful! 😂 Let me just make it so you can't breathe, and you can't tell me this story. Like for real! I am NOT going to listen to you! And as I dug into his armpits, sides, thighs (which get worse and worse the longer he is tickled), and of course scrambled my fingers along his soles, he shut the hell up... Well... If you don't count his loud-ass laughing. It was so much fun, but it was a workout! If I wasn't so strong, I would have gone flying several times. I can't wait to do it again.

Let's continue with his disrespect, shall we?

Well, before I arrived, he sent me this ridiculous email about going easy on me, and I wasn't having any of that kind of talk. I believe I BOOOOOOOed him in the emails that I sent back. 🤣 So, I used to be pretty good at looking at a ler, and based upon the personality, I could pretty much pinpoint the type of tickler they are. I figured with him that he would go in all hard without much finesse, and that he would simply dig in to my obvious spots. I'd laugh and go on about my business. That's what I get for assuming! (Now you might think that my assumptions are a bit disrespectful, but stay focused. This is about HIM, not me. I'm an angel. 😇)

He used a mixture of techniques on me which was surprising to me. And he pretty much found about 80% of the spots that are so ticklish on me that I don't EVER tell anyone about them (in his defense, some of the spots weren't "available". Most lers find 0-20%.) Like I said, he was pretty good and very thorough. I didn't have a lot of secret/ hidden spots left, even though I wasn't spilling any secrets. He just had a way of finding spots and switching things up until I was completely unraveled. Sure I could have said the safe word at any time, (NO WAY!) but I was determined and content to suffer and laugh. Still, it was too close! More than once! And in different spots! 😂

THE WORST!? His reach is pure DISRESPECT! And I actually bragged about my own reach while I was tickling him. I was so proud of my talent. However, at one point he was tickling my foot and under one of my arms at the same time. I'm 5'10! WHO DOES THAT? SO DISRESPECTFUL! Of course I lost it. Really! I CANNOT WAIT TO PUNISH HIM AGAIN!

I was hoarse near the end. I literally ended up laughing so hard that I was in tears almost the entire session. After we were done, and we were simply talking and drinking Gatorade, (like a normal, cheery conversation) there were STILL tears coming down, and that has also never happened before. He then said that now that he knew how I was, it was going to be worse next time. I'm not the least bit scared! (with his disrespectful ass!) 😫😅😂

Soooooo- I had a lot of fun, if you can tell. I was sore for about 2 days, though, from fighting and kicking and laughing my ass off. And from pretty much feeling like I was riding a bull for the better part of 2 hours when I was topping him. He can play with me any time I don't have an important function where I need to talk, walk, sing, think clearly, or teach the next day. 🤦🏿*♀️😏

That's the story of my session with the most disrespectful Lee/Ler I have ever encountered! LOL LOL I can't wait to do it again!

Glad it was disrespectful in a playful way. I was worried it would be a bad story. Good for the two of you

Thanks for sharing! I so prefer to hear about switch sessions, it’s the best.

Hers to being a disrespectful Ler! In the best of ways of course! '
&#55357;&#56833;

Glad you both had so much fun! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

sounds like a great session. I love taunting my tickler. Somehow being a wise guy makes me more resilient.

Great story, clickbait title. Don't think that was necessary.

But seriously, glad you had fun.

&#55358;&#56616; Riiiiiiiight.

:blaugh:

Welp, if the big laughing emoji in the title didn't denote the humor in the thread, I don't know what to tell you.

I used the title because I called him disrespectful several times during the session. :D

Feel free to avoid my stories in the future if you were hoping for something you didn't receive.

Lol clickbait on TMF. :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:
Carry on. ;)

Last edited:
This story is hilarious! I love it lol sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing :)

It's get my approval for sure! Thanks for taking the time to post this gem Sunrise :cheer:

Thank you Ticklish Jim and Tickle Prince.

Due to some sucky Tennessee traffic stuff, I did NOT get to have my revenge. Sigh

Now I am suffering. I'm sure it'll happen soon enough, and I plan on his complete destruction.
I am not being kind or nice! (Ok... nice, but not sweet!)

Thank you Ticklish Jim and Tickle Prince.

Due to some sucky Tennessee traffic stuff, I did NOT get to have my revenge. Sigh

Now I am suffering. I'm sure it'll happen soon enough, and I plan on his complete destruction.
I am not being kind or nice! (Ok... nice, but not sweet!)

Any time from me! I eagerly await how you plan his total destruction lol

Well, he really should. In fact, he should get a feather, some baby oil, and and electric toothbrush, and go to work. I know I would. >: )

Nope.

Folks who know me know that baby oil makes me physically ill. And they would also know that oiling up my booty (LOL- with a different oil) is reserved for peeps I'm in relationships with. ;)

Duly noted. I suppose I'd just have to focus on your pretty feet. ;) If you let me, that is.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back