• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips SHOOT THIS WEEKEND: Ana and Ava! Requests?

quinn65

Verified
Hey TMFers,

Thanks for helping talk Ana into doing a follow up shoot - looks like we're getting together along with Ava this weekend! I'll be bringing the tickle box and medical restraints along.

One thing I learned last time is that Ava is terrified of having her feet tickled with feathers...so that's happening. :) If you have any other requests or suggestions, let me know!

Here are some pics: escape challenge title slide, Ana and her feet, Ava and her feet, and the contraptions planned for the upcoming shoot...

title_new.pngAnaface1.jpgScreenshot_20210430-161812_Signal.jpgAvaface1.jpgAvafeet3.pngdi_box1.jpghandk_restr1.jpg

Hope to have them edited and available in about a week!

-Q.

A lot of people like pantyhose tickling, and if you choose to do some nylon tickling, Leggs Silken Mist Ultra Sheer Leg are a great, cheap brand that are very thin (look for denier 10) that means more sensation and softer to the touch.
Being tickled in thick pantyhose is pointless, because the girl can't feel anything.

Otherwise, have fun most of all, whatever you decide to do, and thanks for asking our input!

A lot of people like pantyhose tickling, and if you choose to do some nylon tickling, Leggs Silken Mist Ultra Sheer Leg are a great, cheap brand that are very thin (look for denier 10) that means more sensation and softer to the touch.
Being tickled in thick pantyhose is pointless, because the girl can't feel anything.

Otherwise, have fun most of all, whatever you decide to do, and thanks for asking our input!

I second what Mabus says :) Pantyhose tickling would be great!

Pantyhose please!!!

Wait...so what you're saying is you want them tickled in pantyhose? ;)

Ok, got it! We will definitely include some nylons tickling. Should we tie toes in nylons, let their feet thrash around, or both?

Also thanks for the brand recommendation; I'm solidly a bare skin guy so the help is greatly appreciated.

Wait...so what you're saying is you want them tickled in pantyhose? ;)

Ok, got it! We will definitely include some nylons tickling. Should we tie toes in nylons, let their feet thrash around, or both?

Also thanks for the brand recommendation; I'm solidly a bare skin guy so the help is greatly appreciated.

Let their feet thrash around. If you want the nylons removed, give the girls a little break and have them their hose off. I hate seeing nylons ripped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let their feet thrash around. If you want the nylons removed, give the girls a little break and have them their hose off. I hate seeing nylons ripped.

I wondered about that...thanks for the tip!

Does anyone *like* to see the nylons ripped? Or nylon toes tied?

If I get to tie them up and tickle them in nylons I might as well do it right. ;)

Each take turns having their feet "treated" with a pedicure. Legs mummy wrapped from knee to ankle, soles facing the camera, and a hairbrush scrubbing soapy water into those ticklish feet of theirs.

Looks like I'm picking up some nylons tomorrow ;)

Each take turns having their feet "treated" with a pedicure. Legs mummy wrapped from knee to ankle, soles facing the camera, and a hairbrush scrubbing soapy water into those ticklish feet of theirs.

Um, that sounds horrifying yet kinda fabulous. What do you use for the mummy wrap?

I wondered about that...thanks for the tip!

Does anyone *like* to see the nylons ripped? Or nylon toes tied?

If I get to tie them up and tickle them in nylons I might as well do it right. ;)

You just like to tie us up! I hate having my toes tied- I say let them be free!

Hey TMFers,

Thanks for helping talk Ana into doing a follow up shoot - looks like we're getting together along with Ava this weekend! I'll be bringing the tickle box and medical restraints along.

One thing I learned last time is that Ava is terrified of having her feet tickled with feathers...so that's happening. :) If you have any other requests or suggestions, let me know!

Here are some pics: escape challenge title slide, Ana and her feet, Ava and her feet, and the contraptions planned for the upcoming shoot...

View attachment 659471View attachment 659473View attachment 659476View attachment 659474View attachment 659475View attachment 659472View attachment 659470

Hope to have them edited and available in about a week!

-Q.

Um, I don't like the looks of those contraptions....especially the box thing.

Definitely toes tied, with and without nylons. Just so we can see which is worse ;)

I believe that nylons ripped would be fun!

Love your work, glad you're back!

I don't post much but had to jump in when I saw this. YES! Nylons please. I don't really like the look of toes tied. I'm also not a huge fan of brushes. I love to see the feet getting tickled with long fingernails and just a light, slow heel to toe tickle on both feet at once. Back scratchers in the same method would be great too. My idea of the perfect tickle video is to see nylon feet in the stocks with the camera slightly above the stocks so you can see the bottoms of the feet straight on and the model squirming and laughing up a storm. Tickle Abuse and Czech tickling have some of the best videos with this scenario but it's hard to find any where they don't rip the nylons or transition to upper body tickling or using brushes, etc.

Wow, lots of preferences...thanks for the advice though! I think we'll go from nylon tickling with toes free, to bare tickling with toes free, to bare tickling with toes tied and no ripping (maybe save some $$$ on the nylons budget).

Regarding angles, technique, etc. I'll do my best and keep listening for feedback.

Ana and Ava's escape challenge was a lot of fun, but there was way too much squirming around imho. It'll be fun to break out the old reliable LOL gear on them. :)

-Q.

You just like to tie us up!

Guilty as charged. :)

I hate having my toes tied- I say let them be free!

C'mon now Houdini, your toes were tied for maybe 10 seconds in the escape challenge before you squirmed out, and we didn't even use it. It's easier in the tickle box, you'll see.

Um, I don't like the looks of those contraptions....especially the box thing.

It's super comfortable. All you need to do is sit there and relax. Then once it's locked down, just enjoy the ride. It'll be fun, like a roller coaster. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back