• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Message to Clips4Sale vendors

Geekboy

TMF Novice
If you can’t supply at least a ten second preview clip I won’t even look at your site. If it’s gifs only, I move on, regardless of content.

You could have some of my favorite tickle models but if I can’t see at least a ten second preview I won’t waste my time.

Also, some of you that do have the short ten second clips almost all of it is the title or some other disclaimer with hardly a second of tickling! Very lame and lazy.

I know for a fact I’m not the only one that feels this way.

If you can’t supply at least a ten second preview clip I won’t even look at your site. If it’s gifs only, I move on, regardless of content.

You could have some of my favorite tickle models but if I can’t see at least a ten second preview I won’t waste my time.

Also, some of you that do have the short ten second clips almost all of it is the title or some other disclaimer with hardly a second of tickling! Very lame and lazy.

I know for a fact I’m not the only one that feels this way.

From my curiosity about this over the years, a few times I actually bought a few of the cheaper clips from random studios that refuse to post real previews just to see if my thoughts were right, and lo and behold, they were. In short, the clips sucked.

About 99% of producers that do not offer real previews do this on purpose cause they know their material is awful. With a gif or still pic they can make it look like it's decent and possibly trick an on the spot tickle horny customer into buying.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back