Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/19/2021

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

Vamp
Records #11

Click here
8/13/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

showmeyourpits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I usually find a good preview can make the difference between purchasing a clip or leaving it, 95% of the time. Though, the preview will have to 100% of the time, need to make me want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn65 View Post
    Some of the really cool ones might.
    I find this helpful to know.

Blog Entries
    We love to make previews as well as small interviews before the shoot
    It's fun to compare the expectations with real reactions.
    Laughter is the best medicine.

All our video previews and descriptions -> Click Here

Tickletherapy.info - tickling clips
    pure tickle therapy for desperately ticklish clients

Quote Originally Posted by porcelaindoll2 View Post
    I also always find it strange when people act like previews are so important, but the store that consistently stays at the number one spot for tickling doesn't have them. People must not get that hung up if a store doesn't have them.
    To be fair stores that are number 1 on the list have been around for quite some time, with the same models, doing the same things....so you know what you get. With all the upstarts and smaller studios I may not be familiar with their models, the ticklers, or what to expect in general. A SHORT clip lets me know that the girl is as ticklish as I like, laughs and doesnt scream, and the tickler is halfway decent. You can't just show a pic, list a position, and say Susie is gonna get tickled for 10 minutes. I'm not a preview browser. I don't need a preview as long as the ones that Darke does but I certainly appreciate them, and have purchased many a clip based off the last seconds of a longer preview. Position change, camera angle change...you get an idea of what the entire video contains by a preview, and can make your purchasing decision in an informed manner. I've taken chances on clips without previews before, and while some have been good, more often then not I get burnt. I don't hold it against the producer if they aren't my kind of style, but I would absolutely like to know if it is indeed my kind of style before purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by ISUmark View Post
    To be fair stores that are number 1 on the list have been around for quite some time, with the same models, doing the same things....so you know what you get. With all the upstarts and smaller studios I may not be familiar with their models, the ticklers, or what to expect in general. A SHORT clip lets me know that the girl is as ticklish as I like, laughs and doesnt scream, and the tickler is halfway decent. You can't just show a pic, list a position, and say Susie is gonna get tickled for 10 minutes. I'm not a preview browser. I don't need a preview as long as the ones that Darke does but I certainly appreciate them, and have purchased many a clip based off the last seconds of a longer preview. Position change, camera angle change...you get an idea of what the entire video contains by a preview, and can make your purchasing decision in an informed manner. I've taken chances on clips without previews before, and while some have been good, more often then not I get burnt. I don't hold it against the producer if they aren't my kind of style, but I would absolutely like to know if it is indeed my kind of style before purchasing.
    Yes! Pretty much what this one said!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12