• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Message to Clips4Sale vendors

Geekboy

TMF Novice
If you can’t supply at least a ten second preview clip I won’t even look at your site. If it’s gifs only, I move on, regardless of content.

You could have some of my favorite tickle models but if I can’t see at least a ten second preview I won’t waste my time.

Also, some of you that do have the short ten second clips almost all of it is the title or some other disclaimer with hardly a second of tickling! Very lame and lazy.

I know for a fact I’m not the only one that feels this way.

The gifs must be very convincing for me to buy a clip in such circumstances. Sometimes the facial expression doesn't lie. But often you do need to see it in action and fingers-crossed the tickler is at least half-decent.

I completely agree. There have been many times I've been curious about a clip, so I've watched the 10 second preview only for it to be the first 10 seconds of the video which just consists of the title and model's name.

GIFs are a no-go

Clips4sale allows you to create and upload a customized preview clip of up to 1 minute as a separate file from the main clip itself. I think this is an update from the old days when I had a store out there, where if I recall correctly we could only select a contiguous bit of the clip to display, like an early, middle, or late snippet of x seconds.

Anyway, the new approach lets me edit my own 1 minute previews and control what displays, which is much nicer...like a movie trailer. ;) Even without a "plot," it seems like a lot of clips sort of evolve their own little grudge matches and story lines.

If you can’t supply at least a ten second preview clip I won’t even look at your site. If it’s gifs only, I move on, regardless of content.

You could have some of my favorite tickle models but if I can’t see at least a ten second preview I won’t waste my time.

Also, some of you that do have the short ten second clips almost all of it is the title or some other disclaimer with hardly a second of tickling! Very lame and lazy.

I know for a fact I’m not the only one that feels this way.

I agree with the message but not how the message was delivered. You sound like a whiner. If you're going to make this declarative statement, do so on Twitter and not here. Many producers aren't checking here.

I think this is an update from the old days when I had a store out there, where if I recall correctly we could only select a contiguous bit of the clip to display, like an early, middle, or late snippet of x seconds.

It is. You used to only be able to select Beginning, 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4 to generate your previews from. Now you can either do that or upload your own. Personally I just always select 1/2 because I figure if my video hasn't gotten "going" by then I shouldn't have uploaded it in the first place.

Very lame and lazy.

Abso-fucking-lutely. I usually side with producers when it comes to production criticism but it literally takes three extra mouse clicks to generate a halfway-decent promo for your product. There's absolutely no excuse for not doing it.

... it literally takes three extra mouse clicks to generate a halfway-decent promo for your product. There's absolutely no excuse for not doing it.

I tinker with my previews forever. Having only a minute to work with on C4S makes it a real challenge.

But yeah I could probably do it faster.

Abso-fucking-lutely. I usually side with producers when it comes to production criticism but it literally takes three extra mouse clicks to generate a halfway-decent promo for your product. There's absolutely no excuse for not doing it.

These days I've completely overworked my previews and it takes me a good hour to do it, sometimes more

These days I've completely overworked my previews and it takes me a good hour to do it, sometimes more

I tinker with my previews forever. Having only a minute to work with on C4S makes it a real challenge.

Do you guys find that it makes a noticeable difference? I used to agonize over my previews as well, but nowadays I just let Clips4Sale generate them and don't even promote much beyond announcing new releases on Instagram. My sales haven't changed at all, as far as I can tell.

I mean, I wouldn't recommend half-assing it, but it does strike me as funny.

The only reasoning I have heard that made sense in regards to not having previews or long/good previews is some people like to just watch previews and never buy clips. Some of the more tech savvy ones will download the previews and sometimes will put them together to make their own spank bank clip. I will admit it does get annoying when you have multiple people telling you how great a clip is and said clip hasn't sold. I just decided I should just not get too upset by the people who are preview surfing because I felt there was enough people who wouldn't buy if I didn't have any previews at all, so I would rather have them.

Last edited:
I also always find it strange when people act like previews are so important, but the store that consistently stays at the number one spot for tickling doesn't have them. People must not get that hung up if a store doesn't have them.

Do you guys find that it makes a noticeable difference? I used to agonize over my previews as well, but nowadays I just let Clips4Sale generate them and don't even promote much beyond announcing new releases on Instagram. My sales haven't changed at all, as far as I can tell.

I mean, I wouldn't recommend half-assing it, but it does strike me as funny.

I have no idea...not nearly enough volume/data in our little C4S store to tell. I guess it's just a pride of workmanship thing. A lot of time and scheduling and effort goes into shooting the clips, so I want to be sure to put our (here it comes) best foot forward (rim shot). :)

-Q.

p.s. Also we really can't compete with the production quality some of the big shops put out there, but I figure having decent previews is a way to step things up a little.

I usually make a 90 second preview for here. And a 60 second one for c4s. Especially for the longer clips.

I usually find a good preview can make the difference between purchasing a clip or leaving it, 95% of the time. Though, the preview will have to 100% of the time, need to make me want to buy.

We love to make previews as well as small interviews before the shoot :)
It's fun to compare the expectations with real reactions.

I also always find it strange when people act like previews are so important, but the store that consistently stays at the number one spot for tickling doesn't have them. People must not get that hung up if a store doesn't have them.

To be fair stores that are number 1 on the list have been around for quite some time, with the same models, doing the same things....so you know what you get. With all the upstarts and smaller studios I may not be familiar with their models, the ticklers, or what to expect in general. A SHORT clip lets me know that the girl is as ticklish as I like, laughs and doesnt scream, and the tickler is halfway decent. You can't just show a pic, list a position, and say Susie is gonna get tickled for 10 minutes. I'm not a preview browser. I don't need a preview as long as the ones that Darke does but I certainly appreciate them, and have purchased many a clip based off the last seconds of a longer preview. Position change, camera angle change...you get an idea of what the entire video contains by a preview, and can make your purchasing decision in an informed manner. I've taken chances on clips without previews before, and while some have been good, more often then not I get burnt. I don't hold it against the producer if they aren't my kind of style, but I would absolutely like to know if it is indeed my kind of style before purchasing.

To be fair stores that are number 1 on the list have been around for quite some time, with the same models, doing the same things....so you know what you get. With all the upstarts and smaller studios I may not be familiar with their models, the ticklers, or what to expect in general. A SHORT clip lets me know that the girl is as ticklish as I like, laughs and doesnt scream, and the tickler is halfway decent. You can't just show a pic, list a position, and say Susie is gonna get tickled for 10 minutes. I'm not a preview browser. I don't need a preview as long as the ones that Darke does but I certainly appreciate them, and have purchased many a clip based off the last seconds of a longer preview. Position change, camera angle change...you get an idea of what the entire video contains by a preview, and can make your purchasing decision in an informed manner. I've taken chances on clips without previews before, and while some have been good, more often then not I get burnt. I don't hold it against the producer if they aren't my kind of style, but I would absolutely like to know if it is indeed my kind of style before purchasing.

Yes! Pretty much what this one said!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back