• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost RL Passed Out From Descriptive RP!

Mac

TMF Regular
I don't know if it is that I have a good imagination or can totally immerse myself into RP but a couple times I literally started to black out. I was RPing with a lady not even nto tickling but definitely a sadist! She was tickling my feet in the RP and well, really afected me. I will leave it at that. I wrote her in OOC and told her and asked her to stop and she totally ignored me! She just kept describing what she was doing and again she just well....I BEGGED her in OOC to STOP!!! I was RL panicky!!! She still ignored me and kept ticklin! I actually started to black out and had to log out to make it stop. Funny thing is, at the time I really wanted it to end but it, a few years later was THE BEST experience I ever had and can't stop thinking about it! Who love to RP with any sadistic lady lers or foot ticklish lees!

I know what you mean! I had the same situation, many years ago over at SecondLife. Man!! The female Ler was incredible! And they have a command that locks your avatar into place. I coudn't get away for anything. I just had to 'grin and bare it', as they say. Yeah I was exhausted at the end, just like yourself.

Yes, we live for these moments don't we...

I don't know if it is that I have a good imagination or can totally immerse myself into RP but a couple times I literally started to black out. I was RPing with a lady not even nto tickling but definitely a sadist! She was tickling my feet in the RP and well, really afected me. I will leave it at that. I wrote her in OOC and told her and asked her to stop and she totally ignored me! She just kept describing what she was doing and again she just well....I BEGGED her in OOC to STOP!!! I was RL panicky!!! She still ignored me and kept ticklin! I actually started to black out and had to log out to make it stop. Funny thing is, at the time I really wanted it to end but it, a few years later was THE BEST experience I ever had and can't stop thinking about it! Who love to RP with any sadistic lady lers or foot ticklish lees!

What is her username?

You wouldn't happen to have saved that rp anywhere, would you have? Honestly sounds like a great read haha

Hey man, I just joined and thats’s the exact kind of person I want to meet. f ler with a wild imGination. do you know her now ? Would she be cool getting a pm feom me?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back