• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stealing From The Wrong Person - Part 2 (f/mf, sexual)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1 -

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...g-From-The-Wrong-Person-(F-MF-sexual-Non-Con)

Part 2

A few weeks passed since Amy and Rob had the unfortunate experience of meeting Jane. Whilst their relationship was still rocky, both tried to make it work, putting the past behind them, including the night of tickle torture. Amy, was clearly not over the whole ordeal, she would regularly go to bed wearing full length pyjamas and woollen socks, she would sometimes wake up in the night, covered in sweat and having a mild panic attack. Rob, on the other hand, was fairing a lot better, mainly due to the fact he witnessed his girlfriend being tickle tortured, an unknown fetish to him.

The pair lay in bed one night watching the television when the phone Jane left them began pinging from the drawer next to Amy. The pair nervously looked at each other before Amy reached into the drawer and retrieved the phone, handing it to Rob.

“You read it, I can’t bare to look at it” Amy said nervously.

Rob slowly read the message to himself before taking a deep breath.

“Well, what does it say?” Amy asked.

“My dear tickle pets” Rob started reading. “My apologies for leaving you in the dark for so long but I had to arrange a suitable event for you both to attend in order to pay me back. That event is this Saturday. I have a close friend visiting who is very eager to meet you both. My car will pick you up at 11am and drop you back home at 11am on Sunday. If this event goes off without a hitch, consider your debt repaid. If not, the consequences are dire for you both”.

“That’s it?” Amy asked with confusion.

“That’s it, are you mad, that’s 24 hours in her control” Rob snapped back.

“What I meant was, is that all the message said?” Amy scowled back.

“Sorry, I’m just a bit jumpy” Rob replied, handing her the phone.

Amy double checked the message before taking a long, deep breath.

“At least its only 1 day, then we are done” Amy replied softly.

“I suppose so, what’s the worst that can happen” Rob replied, rolling on his side away from Amy and closing his eyes.

Saturday morning rolled around slowly with neither of the pair getting much sleep.

“Do you think we need to pack anything?” Amy asked

“I very much doubt it based on the last experience” Rob replied.

The phone pinged again from the drawer.

Amy took it out and read the message.

“Your outfits for today are on your doorstep, my driver will be there in an hour”

Rob walked to the front door, coming back up to the bedroom with a cardboard box. He slowly opened it and took out two plastic bags, labelled up with their names. He handed Amy her bag whilst he opened his, pulling out a black blindfold and black leather collar with a strip that ran down the back of the collar connected to two black leather cuffs. He stared in confusion at Amy who had the exact same, only slightly smaller.

“No Clothes” Amy said in a horrified tone. She held up the collar with cuffs nervously before turning to face Rob.

“Look, lets just do what she says, our driveway is pretty secluded so I doubt the neighbours will be able to see anything” Rob sighed.

The two stripped naked before attaching the collar to each other. The black strip ran from their necks down to their lower backs. Rob took the cuffs off from the bottom of Amy’s strap and placed them around her wrists.

“Now you do the same for me” he instructed.

Amy complied nervously before there was a knock at the door. Rob peered out of the window to see a black van waiting outside their front door with 2 men dressed in black suits.

“Looks like this is where it begins” Rob said as he and Amy left the bedroom and walked down to the front door, slowly opening it and peering his head around the door.

“If you can take a step back sir, we need to come in” one of the men spoke. “Jane has requested you both to be cuffed and blindfolded prior to you leaving your house”.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Amy scolded.

“Look, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way” the man said abruptly.

“Fine” Rob said as he stepped away from the door.

The two men entered the house.

“If you can place your arms by your side please” the man spoke again.

Both Rob and Amy complied and lowered their hands to their sides whilst the two men attached the cuffs to the strip running down their back. Rob fidgeted but couldn’t move his arms much, his wrists were firmly cuffed to his sides. The two men placed the blindfolds over both of the couples eyes before leading them out of the house and helping them into the back seats of the van, putting their seatbelts on.

“The keys are in the back of the door” Rob said.

The men locked the front door before climbing into the front of the van.

“I will keep hold of the keys until we drop you back off tomorrow” the man said before dropping the keys into the glovebox.

Rob and Amy sat quietly in the van for the 20 minute or so drive until the van stopped and the ignition turned off.

“Are we here?” Amy asked.

There was no response, only the sound of the sliding door clicking before opening from the van. One of the men climbed inside the van before unclipping both seat belts and slowly helping them one by one out of the van onto the cold, concrete floor below them. Without a word, the two men led Amy and Rob up some steps and through the front door of a large house.

“In the basement please” the familiar voice of Jane instructed the men.

Rob and Amy took a few guided steps forward before being turned to the left and led down 15 steps into the basement. The carpeted floor brought some relief to both Rob and Amy’s bare feet as they were led in different directions by the men.

“W-W-What’s going to happen to us?” Amy asked nervously.

She got no response from the men.

“ANSWER HER” Rob shouted in anger but the room remained silent.

Both of the pair were walked to either end of the room before being turned around, facing each other. The strap that ran down each of their backs, from their neck to their bums, was clipped to a metal loop on the walls. The two men then left, the sounds of their footsteps got quieter as they climbed the stairs before the door slammed shut behind them.

“Can you move?” Amy asked Rob.

“No” Rob replied, struggling to free his arms. “I cant quite reach the hook pinning me to this wall”.

“Me neither” Amy said with a sigh, fidgeting on the spot. “I cant even cover up my vagina up, my hands are properly pinned to my sides”.

Rob tried as well but could only just about touch his balls slightly. The pair struggled against the cuffs in vein as they tried their best to free themselves to no avail.

“At least we aren’t being tickled yet” Amy said softly trying to put a good spin on things.

“Yet” Rob snapped back.

“Look, I’m just trying to make the best out of a bad situation” Amy replied.

“I’m sorry darling” Rob replied sympathetically.

The pair continued to struggle against their wrist cuffs until the sound off the basement door being opened froze them in fear.

“Are you ready to see what you have paid for?” Jane spoke menacingly from the top of the stairs.

“If these two are half as ticklish as you described it will be worth it” a female voice replied. “Are they prepared for the night?”

“They are all yours until the morning” Jane replied evilly. “Do as you please”.

“Good” the woman spoke with delight.

The sound of high heeled shoes clicking on the stairs echoed around the room before Jane and her new friend reached the bottom.

“Wow, there is not an ounce of fat on either of them” the woman spoke in amazement, walking over to Amy. “Such a beautiful young lady”.

The woman dragged a single nail from Amy’s neck, down through her cleavage and onto her stomach as Amy shuddered nervously. She lightly spider tickled her fingernails over Amy’s tensed stomach, around her belly button. Amy wriggled her wrists, trying to block the tickles with no success. Amy’s hands flailed around in her cuffs as the woman continued her light tickling of Amy’s belly before slowly moving down to her unprotected pussy. Giggles started to escape Amy’s mouth as she could do nothing to defend herself, her feet dancing on the carpeted floor.

“If that tickled, you’re in for one hell of a night” the woman joked whilst retracting her hand.

Amy gulped nervously as the woman walked across to Rob.

“Don’t tell me that a big, strong man like yourself is ticklish” the woman joked.

Rob remained silent, his mouth clenched shut as her hands drew closer to his nipples, lightly tickling them. Rob’s head turned from side to side as he tried to contain the laughter, her fingernails circling round both nipples before the woman gripped the end of his floppy cock, lifting it up and pinning it to his stomach, exposing the bottom of it.

“Some say that this is the most ticklish part of a man” the woman joked before dancing her nails in between his ball and the shaft of his cock.

“Tehehehehehe” Rob giggled instantly.

The woman realised his cock before turning back to Jane.

“Satisfied?” Jane asked.

“Very” the woman replied with glee.

“Now, where do you want these two?” Jane asked. “My men will position them for you whilst we share a glass of wine”.

“Ooo” the woman cooed. “I think I will start with him, kneeling, arms tied tight above with his feet in the stocks behind him”.

“Good choice” Jane responded. “And what about the little goth?”

“Hmm” the woman pondered. “I think I will start off with her mummified, but I want her belly on display as well as those cute, pale feet”.

“Well, why don’t I get them to mummify her to the table but stretch her arms above her head and wrap them together before wrapping them to the bench. Then you have her feet, belly and armpits to play with to start things off” Jane replied evilly.

“Great, that would be perfect. They don’t call you the evil queen for nothing” the woman joked.

“I know, I’m devious” Jane joked. “Let’s have a drink whilst I run through things with my men, then they can get to work”.

“Perfect” the woman agreed as they both climbed the stairs, shutting the door on their way out.

“Rob, I’m scared” Amy whimpered across the room.

“I know, me too” Rob replied. “I don’t think my body will be able to handle the tickling”.

Before Amy could reply, the basement door opened and heavy footsteps filled the room as Jane’s men walked down the stairs.

“Which one first?” one of the men started speaking.

“Lets do the girl first, go and get a fair few rolls of that medical bandages” another spoke.

“Medical bandages?” the first man replied. “Why not just the shrink wrap?”

“Has Jane not taught you anything” the second man scoffed. “You can’t shrink wrap bare skin for a prolonged period, she will sweat constantly and pass out”.

“Good point” the man replied, rummaging around in a drawer.

The second man uncuffed Amy from the wall, leading her over to a table in the middle of the room, lifting her up and sitting her on the edge. He held her feet together whilst the other man returned and began tightly wrapping her ankles with the bandage tape before going up her shins to her knees. One of the men lowered Amy back down to the floor and held her still whilst the other encased her entire legs in the bandage tape. Her wrist cuffs were unclipped from her sides before being crossed over and clipped together. She was lifted up onto the table again.

“Now lie down and stretch your arms over your head” the second man commanded.

Amy gulped but complied in silence, stretching her arms over her head on the large padded table. One of the men started to wrap her forearms together in the tape whilst the other used another roll of tape wrapping her legs to the table before moving up over her naked pussy. He started to move over her hips before wrapping her down to the table, moving diagonally from her right hip to under her left breast. The man finished her arms, encasing them fully down to her shoulders before wrapping them next to the table. They both moved in sequence to each other wrapping over her hip to underneath the opposite breast before moving across her ribs to the other breast then underneath the table, completely securing her body to the table. They both stood back and checked their work. Amy was now wrapped completely in the black medical bandage tape and wrapped to the table. Her blindfolded face, armpits, feet and a large diamond shape of her belly were the only thing exposed. Satisfied, they walked over to Rob.

“Now, no funny business” one of the men spoke. “We have plenty more men available if you put up a fight”.

Rob nodded as he was unclipped from the wall. Like Amy, his wrists were unclipped from his sides before being crossed over and clipped together. He was lead to the centre of the room, before his arms were lifted and the wrist cuffs clipped to a hook, dangling from the ceiling.

“Kneel down” one man spoke.

Rob complied, slowly lowering himself down. His ankles were pulled slightly more behind him and placed in the stocks behind him. The stocks were 2 foot from the floor so as his feet were locked in, her rocked forward onto the tops of his knees.

“Ready” the second man asked from across the room.

“Yep, we are good” the first replied.

A cranking noise filled the room as Rob’s arms were lifted higher and higher towards the ceiling, completely stretching him out. Rob took a deep breath and wriggled his toes, trying to touch the floor with them.

“Have fun” the first man joked as they walked back up the stairs, leaving the bound couple in the darkness of their blindfolds.

Both Amy and Rob tried to move to no avail, Rob could slightly rock forward and backwards but his arms, fully stretched out prevented him moving much. Amy couldn’t even manage that as her mummified body remained firmly pinned to the table. She could wriggle her fingers and toes but that was it. Her pale palms faced up to the ceiling as her crossed over wrists were bound and wrapped to the table over her head. Her tiny soles, wrapped together and secured to the table faced Rob.

As they continued to struggle, the door at the top of the stairs opened.

“Aww, you two look perfect” the woman cooed as she strutted down the stairs.

Both Rob and Amy’s heart and breathing rate increased as the woman got to the bottom of the stairs and began to circle them.

“Now, who to start with” the woman said as she continued pacing around the room.

She stopped behind Rob, crouching down.

“Such dirty feet” she mocked, brushing her hands slowly across his right sole.

“Hehehehehe” Rob started to giggle instantly, scrunching up his toes.

She walked around Rob to Amy’s tiny bare feet, examining them.

“Tut Tut. Such beautiful tiny feet, ruined by dirt” she said evilly.

“Please, it’s not our fault” Amy pleaded. “She made us walk barefoot”.

The woman dragged her nails up Amy’s soles.

“EEEEKKK AHAHAHAHAHA” Amy squealed.

“You shouldn’t blame others for your mistakes” the woman said, continuing to tickle Amy’s soles as her toes scrunched up.

“AHAHAHAHAAHA B-BUTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Amy laughed.

“From now on, you will both address me as Mistress K” the woman said sternly as she continued to torment Amy’s feet.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OKAAAAYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed.

She turned around and took the 2 steps across to Rob, who still remained silent with his head hung.

“What about you?” she questions before digging both of her hands into Rob’s hairy armpits.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHA MISSSTRESSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rob laughed as her fingers spider tickled deep inside his armpits.

“I’m going to get a brush and some warm soapy water, then we will get your lovely feet cleaned up” Mistress K spoke before heading upstairs.

“Rob, I can’t do this” Amy sobbed.

“I can’t see another way out” Rob said defeatedly.

Their conversation was interrupted once again by the door opening and Mistress K’s footsteps heard walking down the stairs. She walked behind Rob before placing a bucket of warm, soapy water down on the floor.

She took out a sponge from the bucket and began carefully applying the soapy water to each of Rob’s soles, coating them completely in suds before placing the sponge back in the bucket.

“Now, you may feel a slight tickle” Mistress K said with some delight.

Rob gulped nervously before she began to scrub his soles slowly with a soft bristled brush.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rob screamed with laughter as Mistress K scrubbed his feet.

“AWW, poor baby, does it tickle?” She joked, continuing to scrub his feet faster.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA YEESSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rob cried out, his feet swinging from side to side, toes scrunched up as the bristles tortured his feet.

Finally, 5 minutes after starting, she stopped scrubbing. She wiped his feet dry with a soft towel before standing up.

“Now, they look much better” Mistress K joked before picking up her bucket and walking around Rob’s panting body, placing the bucket down on the floor under Amy’s feet.

“Your turn” she joked, covering Amy’s feet in soapy suds.

“Please, Don’t, PlEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEESEEEEE AHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Amy cried with laughter as her new mistress began scrubbing her soles with the brush.

Amy’s head waved from side to side, her hands and toes clenched as the brush scrubbed her heels and arches, bristles running in between each and every wrinkle on her feet.

“Time to clean those toes” Mistress K said deviously before grabbing hold of Amy’s big toes, pinning them back.

“NO, NO, NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Amy screamed as the woman scrubbed the brush under each toe.

Finally, after a few more minutes of wet, soapy torture, Mistress K stopped and picked up the towel, drying Amy’s soles and toes.

“I bet you two would be great fun to watch having a his and hers pedicure” Mistress K joked.

“F-F-Fuck YOU!” Amy scolded.

“I love a girl with some fight” Mistress K said jokingly. “Well done for volunteering to go first. Now, where shall I start?”

“No, Please, I take it back” Amy begged.

“Too late” Mistress K scoffed, walking up to the head of the table.

Mistress K stood over the blindfolded face of Amy, staring down her body. She lifted up her hands and began to move them close to Amy’s unprotected armpits. Amy could sense the predicament she was in as Mistress K spider tickled her fingers an inch from Amy’s armpits.

“No, please, I’m begging you” Amy pleaded as the fingers slowly came down, making contact in her smooth pits.

“AAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she instantly screamed as tickling began.

Her head shook from side to side, her hands and feet clenched and stretched as the ticklish sensation absorbed her body. Mistress K’s fingers tickled and tickled away, picking up the intensity before retracting back to light tickles, then picking the speed back up again. The room was filled with Amy’s cries of laughter.

Mistress K stopped abruptly.

“P-P-Please. PleeeeEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEESEEEEEE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed as the fingers sunk back into her armpits, scribbling over every millimetre of bare flesh.

Minute after minute passed as Amy’s face turned bright red from the laughter. Her stomach quivering with every ticklish breath she took. Finally, the tickling stopped. Amy lay, wrapped to the table panting, trying to regain her compose as she felt something cold drip down into her armpits, one after the other.

“W-W-What is that?” Amy panted out.

“Just some baby oil, it will relax you” Mistress K said softly, massaging the oil into Amy’s armpits. “It will also make you more ticklish”.

“No-No-NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAA” Amy cried out as Mistress K sunk her fingernails back into Amy’s pits.

Her fingers dancing and prodding around the bare, oil covered flesh as Amy cried and screamed for mercy, her head shaking from side to side as she laughed. She slowly moved around the side of Amy’s body, continuing to tickle her right armpit with her left hand. Mistress K’s right hand ran over Amy’s naked torso before slowly circling her belly button with her nails.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA NAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAATTT THHEREEEEE AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Amy screamed as Mistress K stuck her index finger into Amy’s belly button, wriggling it around.

The volume of Amy’s laughter increased dramatically as her belly button and armpit were tortured for the next few minutes until she became out of breath. Her laughter had become silent whilst her head still rolled on the table like a rag doll, her hands and feet clenching and releasing as she desperately tried to move them to protect herself, with zero success. Finally, Mistress K relaxed the speed of her nails, slowing down to light, spider tickles before stopping. She moved down her legs to her dainty feet, scribbling her nails over Amy’s unprotected soles quickly as Amy flinched.

“I’m going to have some fun with your boyfriend, when I come back, these feet are mine” Mistress K said evilly before turning to Rob.

Rob nervously gulped as Mistress K stood in front of him, she held his bound wrists before slowly running her hands down his arms to his armpits, sinking her nails into them and scribbling around his hair covered skin.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA STAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rob’s laughter echoed around the room.

She picking up the intensity, digging her nails in deeper.

“AAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA PLLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEASEEE HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Rob screamed, thrashing around as much as his bonds would let him.

Mistress K smiled as she watched Rob attempt to pull his hands down unsuccessfully, his head shaking from side to side, his body rocking back and forth and he knelt on the floor, his arms pinned above him, his feet pinned into the stocks behind.

Rob screamed with laughter as his exposed armpits were tickled non stop by Mistress K’s fingernails, he struggled over and over against the cuffs that held his arms up. Finally, Mistress K took a step back, Rob’s sweaty red face gasped for air as he was finally allowed to breath. She leant behind and gave Amy’s feet a quick tickle, just to make sure she was still awake, sending a shriek of ticklish laughter around the room.

Mistress K walked around Rob and sat on top of the stocks behind him, her legs positioned either side of his body, she leant towards him and whispered in his ear.

“Does me tickling your girlfriend turn you on? Jane tells me you enjoy it” she said softly.

Rob gulped and nodded.

Mistress K bent down and grasped Rob’s penis in her hand, slowly massaging.

“She has such soft, ticklish skin. Her tiny feet wriggling around when I run my nails over them, her constant giggling and laughing. Does it make you hard?”

Rob gulped as the thought of it and Mistress K’s hand on his cock sent all the blood to it, causing it to grow quickly.

“NAUGHTY BOY” Mistress K scolded. She released his cock and dug her nails into his sides, scattering her fingers up and down them.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Rob screamed with laughter, bobbing from side to side.

“I wonder if she feels the same about you, you dirty boy” Mistress K joked, still running her nails over Rob’s stretched sides.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEEEHEHEHEEHEEEASSEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Rob begged.

Rob’s body thrashed around as Mistress K’s fingernails danced all over his sides and ribs. The torture was unbearable for him as he screamed with laughter over and over as the minutes ticked by slowly. Finally, the fingernails stopped scribbling over his sides as Mistress K stood up, removing his blindfold before sitting back down on the stocks.

“Do not turn around” she whispered in his ear. “Look at your girlfriends feet, look how small and soft they are. Look at her little black paints nails as she scrunches her arches”.

Rob gulped as he stared at Amy’s feet, he felt Mistress K’s warm hand grasp his growing cock again, slowly tugging it.

“I’m going to tickle those pretty feet slowly at first, then build up to the most intense tickling she has ever felt. Her feet are going to wriggle and wriggle, unable to escape my manicured nails. Would you like that?” Mistress K whispered.

Rob shuddered as he felt the blood rushing down to his cock once again as it grew in her hand.

“I’m going to tickle her whilst toying with you, when you are ready to explode, you better hold it in. There will be dire consequences for those who cum tonight. Got it?”

Rob nodded slowly as The hand released from his penis. The blindfold was put back on his head, sending him back into darkness. Mistress K stood up and climbed the stairs out of the basement, returning with 2 of the helpers.

“I want him mummified and taped to that vertical beam, hovering a foot from the floor” she instructed. “Make sure you leave his cock exposed”.

Before Rob could say anything, his feet were unlocked from the stocks and he was dragged up onto his feet. His arms were lowered down before being gripped by the men, pinning them down to his sides. Then the mummification started, tightly wrapping his ankles together first, moving up his body.

Mistress K turned to Amy.

“You’ve had enough of a break, your feet are mine” she said evilly.

“No, Please, Not my feet, not my FEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEETTTTT AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy begged as Mistress K dug her nails into both arches, scribbling them up and down.

Rob could only listen to the sounds of Amy’s cries of mercy as the two men had fully wrapped him from his ankles to his head in bandage tape, only his feet, cock, nose and ears were visible. He could hear the sound of duct tape unpeeling through the sound of his girlfriend’s screams.

He was lifted up by the men onto a stool and instructed to stand on his tip toes, leaning against the beam behind him. Nervously he complied as he felt the duct tape wrapping around his body, over and over again.

Mistress K stopped her tickling on Amy’s feet before walking to her head and standing behind her. She took the blindfold off Amy slowly and stood back as Amy’s eyes adjusted to the light.

“Lift your head up and look over your feet at your boyfriend” Mistress K instructed.

Amy complied, slowly raising her head and staring in disbelief at her mummified boyfriend, his floppy cock hung, slightly swinging down as he fidgeted on the stool.

“I’m going to remove the stool holding him up so his feet are free, then I’m going to tickle your feet whilst playing with his cock. If he cums, you are both going to spend the next 2 hours with bullet vibrators strapped to your feet and under your toes” she instructed before putting the blindfold back on quickly.

“You bitch” Amy scolded. “You better not fucking cum Rob” she shouted to Rob.

Before she knew it, Mistress K was already at her feet. Amy shrieked as she felt a single nail glide over her right sole. She clenched her toes up.

“No, No, No” Mistress K said menacingly. “Keep your toes up, otherwise you will get the vibrators straight away”.

“I-I-I CANT” Amy scolded. “IT FUCKING TICKLES”.

“You will have to try then” Mistress K responded bluntly before diving her nails back into Amy’s tiny feet.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” Amy cackled with laughter.

Mistress K withdrew her right hand from Amy’s left sole before turning sideways so she could see both Amy’s feet and Rob’s cock. She moved her right hand towards Rob, grasping the tip of his growing penis.

“MMPPPHHHH” Rob wailed, the bandage tape muffling his cries.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy continued to beg as Mistress K’s left hand wriggled its fingers up and down Amy’s exposed, flinching soles.

Mistress K began to slowly massage Rob’s cock as it became hard. His mummified head rocking from side to side as his body was pinned against the beam behind him. Rob listened to the shrieks and laughter escaping his girlfriend’s mouth.

“Aww, does it tickle?” Mistress K mocked Amy.

“AAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEAAAAHHHHH AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed.

“Let’s see if your girlfriend’s toes are ticklish, Rob” Mistress K said seductively before diving her left hand under Amy’s toes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAAAAAATTT THEREEEE HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy shrieked with laughter.

Rob felt the blood rushing to his hard cock as Mistress K continued to stroke and massage it.

“Listen to the ticklish screams of your girlfriend Rob. Listen to how she laughs when I tickle her little white toes” Mistress K taunted.

Rob tried clearing his mind but it wasn’t working. The feeling of Mistress K gently tugging on his manhood whilst Amy screamed and laughed was getting too much for him. His body started to jolt as the seamen rushed up his cock before one final large jolt of his body, followed by a muffled moan sent cum flying out of his cock and onto the floor below Amy’s feet.

“Well, that didn’t take long” Mistress K joked, letting go of Rob’s cock.

She focused back to Amy, playfully dragging her nails up and down her soles. Amy knew what had happened but the ticklish sensation shooting up from her feet prevented her from venting her anger as she lay there in fits of giggles.

“I think it is time for your punishment” Mistress K mocked, releasing Amy’s feet.

Amy lay there, panting and gasping for breath as Mistress K took out 4 bullet vibrators and some bandage tape. She placed one vibrator under each set of toes on Amy’s tiny feet before wrapping the tape around her toes, over and over. The next pair of vibrators were taped to Amy’s arches, pointing down and just touching her heels. Finally she grabbed one more bullet vibrator and walked to Amy’s stomach, gasping the vibrator she slid her hand through the hole in the tape around Amy’s stomach and forced her hand down towards her naked pussy.

“Hey, W-W-What are you doing?” Amy protested.

“You’ll see” Mistress K said softly as she managed to squeeze the vibrator in between Amy’s legs, forcing it against her pussy.

She turned to Rob, picking up her bag of toys and crouching down under his feet. She taped a vibrator underneath each set of toes along with a vibrator on each sole. She stood up, staring at Rob’s now floppy cock before pulling out a vibrating cock ring and sliding it over his manhood.

“These vibrators are your punishment for the next 2 hours” Mistress K spoke firmly. “The ones on your feet are set on high intensity, they will vibrate for 2 minutes before stopping for 2 minutes and then starting again. The vibrating toys on your pussy and your cock will constantly vibrate slowly on a pulse setting, building slowly up to high intensity for a few seconds before turning off for 30 seconds, preventing you both from orgasming, over and over”.

“YOU BITCH” Amy scolded.

“I will break you, whether its now or by the morning. You will be eating out of my hand” Mistress K snapped back.

“Fuck you” Amy replied.

“Let the fun begin” Mistress K said, clicking a remote and starting all of the vibrators off.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” Amy screamed with laughter again as the high intensity vibrations sent ticklish shockwaves up her body.

“MMMPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAMMPPPHHHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAPPHHHHHH” Rob’s muffled laugher escaped through his mummified head.

“See you in 2 hours” Mistress K laughed as she walked up the stairs, leaving the couple to scream with laughter.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back