• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Character Intro: Bessie Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is part 2 and conclusion of Bessie's introduction story. I am glad you have been enjoying it so far. These introduction stories were designed to give you background on these two characters so when they appear later, you already have a "feel" for them. After this chapter, we move into the bigger stories that will lead to the culmination story. So, I hope you enjoy this conclusion to the introduction story of Bessie Johnson! Feedback always welcomed!

PART 2

ONE WEEK LATER

Bessie was sitting in her room that was provided to her from the Headmistress. She made it to St. Mary’s emissary a few days ago and it was such an experience. She had ridden the train up to this town and got to enjoy the sights of Texas while she looked out the window. Once she arrived at the station, Headmistress Karen Miller greeted her and brought along a maintenance guy from the school to help load her luggage and they rode into town. Karen was really nice and pleasant as she was excited to have Bessie help around the school. She took her on a personal tour, showing where she would be working and meeting the rest of the staff. Bessie was to help prepare meals and take inventory for the Head Cook, a man named Leonard, who went by Lenny. She also met the other staff members and everyone was so nice. It was a few days before the school year was to begin and the staff made sure the school was prepared to greet the incoming students. The students were going to arrive today.

Bessie sat on the bed and thought about what was going to happen. This school was going to be filled with girls, nearly all of them coming from affluent parents, and a few of them were granted “scholarships” so that they could attend. Bessie was reading the newspaper and saw something that caught her eye. The article mentioned that a cattle rustling gang was causing trouble throughout the State and the authorities there were trying to capture the leader of the gang, a man that went by the name “El Guapo”. As she continued to read the article, it also mentioned a huge reward for the capture of El Guapo and his main Lieutenant, a woman that went by the name “La Diabla”. She finished the article and thought to herself, “They sound really dangerous. I hope they are captured! With a name like La Diabla, she sounds especially dangerous” she mumbled. She then heard a knock on her door. She got off her bed and opened the door. It was Headmistress Karen!

“Hello Bessie! I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.” Karen said with a smile.

“No Ms. Miller, you did not. I was just reading the newspaper and a fascinating article about a dangerous outlaw gang.” Bessie replied.

“I think I read about that too. I think the leader’s name was El Guapo or something like that. Well, I hope they don’t find a girl’s emissary too appealing. Hehe” Karen stated as she walked into the room. “I wanted to stop by and let you know that I think you are doing an amazing job so far. Lenny loves your positive attitude and the rest of the staff loves you. I knew hiring you would be a great decision!”

“Thank you Ms. Miller!” Bessie replied and started to blush. “I just want to do a good job for you.”

“And you have!! I hope your parents know just how special of a daughter they have! Well, the students will be here soon and I would love for you to stand next to me along with the rest of the staff. We want to welcome these young women to the school and make them feel at home. The staff always greets them because we do want to interact with them. This school has always made an emphasis on staff and students to be friends with each other which only promotes unity and a great learning environment.” Karen said with a huge smile on her face. She absolutely loved working at this school. “Even though these young ladies come from wealthy families, we do screen them to ensure they will be a great fit for this place. I know you are a young colored woman and there are not too many other colored people here, but you will be treated with dignity and respect. I think you are going to make some great friendships with these students. So, ready to greet the students?”

Bessie felt good inside knowing that the environment of the school promoted positive interactions and she knew this was going to be a great experience. “Yes, let’s go!” she said with enthusiasm. Wearing her white apron that covered the staff’s uniform which consisted of a white long sleeve shirt, black cotton pants, and shiny black loafers with white knee high socks, she left her room and followed Karen through the hallway and finally made it to the Main Hall of the school. Other staff members were gathered there and there was a buzz in the room.

Bessie looked around and even though she went through the Main Hall before, it was always impressive. The front of the building resembled a church and when the large doors were opened, it led into a Grand Foyer where there was a staircase that had about 10 wooden steps, then flattened out, then two other staircases that led upwards to the left and right towards the upper hallways where it would lead the girls’ rooms. There were many paintings and amazing décor and between the upper staircases, above the flattened area on the wall was a huge painting of the Virgin Mary. The entire Grand Foyer resembled a majestic church.

The school itself sat on 20 acres of land that included farmland, a large lake, and even had multiple barns. There was a main barn and then 4 other barns spread across the land. The food for the school was grown on the land and there was livestock as well. That was to ensure the highest quality of food as it did not have to be delivered. Bessie did get a chance to explore the land during the last few days, just so she could learn the place and was impressed. She loved going by the lake where some staff members would also fish for the dinners. She would sit by the lake and remember the time she spent with Bertha by the creek there and remembered the last time she was there. Although she missed home, she was excited about being here at the school.

After about 20 minutes, the first students started to show up. The girls came into the Grand Foyer excited about being back at school and they were greeted by staff members and Headmistress Karen. The girls politely introduced themselves and were given directions on where their dorm rooms would be and a welcoming pamphlet filled with their activities and class schedules. After the introductions, the girls would then go up the stairs towards their rooms. There was a lot of excitement in the air and the school year was going to start soon.

Bessie greeted the girls as they came in and it was nice that she was at least close in age to them. She shook their hands and flashed her pretty smile and even gave directions to some of the girls on where their rooms were. She liked this feeling of being helpful. She hoped to even make friends with some of them. As she greeted the students, her eye caught something towards the main door. A student walked in and had an aura of grace and style. Bessie stared at the young lady and was impressed. The student was about 5”10” tall, with a slender frame, with brown hair that was pulled back in a bun. She wore a blue blouse, white pants and tall leather boots. Even with her blouse covering her chest, Bessie could tell this girl was well endowed. She watched as this person walked up to her and Karen and she shook her hand. Bessie was amazed on how soft the hand was. This young lady definitely took care of herself.

“Nice to meet you, Miss?” Karen said as she shook the student’s hand.

“Phoebe. Miss Phoebe Wellington. The pleasure is all mine. It is really good to be here and I look forward to this school year. And hello?” Phoebe said as she looked towards Bessie.

“Bessie. My name is Bessie Johnson.” Bessie replied with a bright smile.

“You’re very pretty Bessie. Nice to meet you. How long have you been a student here?” Phoebe asked.

“Oh..I-I’m not a student. I am part of the staff.” Bessie said, feeling a little embarrassed.

“My apologies then. I just figured you would be a student here as you have this remarkable charm about yourself. I look forward to seeing you around. Now, where can I find my room? It is um…Room 314?” Phoebe asked.

“I will be glad to show you. You would take these stairs and head toward your left, then you would….” Bessie started explaining to Phoebe.

Phoebe didn’t really pay attention. She was mesmerized by Bessie and felt an attraction towards this woman. Phoebe Wellington was the 19 year old daughter of Gloria Wellington, a millionaire family that made its fortune in cattle farming and even some cotton fields. The patriarch of the family, Lance Wellington, had died 3 years earlier, leaving his wife Gloria in charge of the family fortune. Phoebe loved her mother, but they weren’t too close of a family. Her mother was involved in many different things besides the family business and even knew of her mother’s “activities” inside their house. Phoebe grew up learning how to be proper and had access to the best things money could buy. But she also really liked being around the “lower class” people such as the farm hands. She felt she related better with them and would often hang out with their children. She didn’t care if they were poor or rich, black, white, Mexican or Native, she just loved being around people. Her mother had sent her to this school to further her education and Phoebe intended to do that and meet as many people as she could. She didn’t have many close friends, as she was a private person with her own personal life.

Phoebe also had a secret that she never told her mother. Not because she was ashamed, she just didn’t want to tell her. She absolutely loved women. She loved their beauty, she loved the way they smelled, well, if they were hygienic. She had a few lesbian encounters in her life and she was always looking for more. She knew her mother had many lesbian experiences, the result of sneaking through the house and unfortunately catching her mother in compromising situations. She would hear giggles and moans of pleasure. She was happy she never actually saw the encounters with her own eyes, but judging by the sounds, she figured it out. When she laid eyes on Bessie, she immediately felt an attraction and was already trying to figure out a way to seduce her. After getting the directions from Bessie, she then walked up the stairs and headed to her room.

“Hmmmm…” Karen tilted her head as she saw Phoebe heading up the stairs.

“What is it Karen?” Bessie asked, curious as to what her boss was thinking.

“Phoebe Wellington. I think she is the daughter of Gloria Wellington. Her mother attended this school a long time ago and has made some VERY generous donations here to keep this place in the best possible condition. Her mother can be a handful, but Phoebe, she seems so….nice. In fact, I think she likes you in particular. I just got that vibe from her.” Karen said, looking over at her employee.

Bessie started to blush at hearing that. “I-I don’t know. She does seem really nice. I think she is just friendly.”

“Well, we will see…” Karen smiled. She then leaned close to Bessie and whispered into her ear. “Oh, and if she is….friendly….towards you, it is ok. I won’t say a word…It is an all girls school and well….things happen.” Karen then started to smile and winked her eye.

Bessie’s eyes popped open and she felt really shy at this moment. Did her boss just say what she thought she said? Emotions started to swell in her and she felt excited. Ever since that day by the creek with Bertha, she has been having many fantasies. She composed herself and began greeting more students. She knew this school year was going to be really interesting.

1 MONTH LATER

The school year was underway and Bessie was always very busy. Keeping up with the food production kept her and the rest of the crew busy every day. These students may be women, but they were hungry women. Bessie did enjoy the job and she really loved working with Lenny and the rest of the crew. She even made friends with the students and there were 3 in particular she would talk with. Of course she had made a friendship with Phoebe, but also with Phoebe’s friends Alicia and Riley. Alicia Bell was a very attractive 19 year old woman who stood about 5’7” tall, an athletic frame of a body and long blond hair that reached down to her waist. She was friendly for the most part, but she did have some smugness about herself. Riley Patterson was another very attractive 19 year old woman, with her long black hair that made it to her shoulder blades, and a thin figure. She was also cordial and loved hanging out with women like Phoebe and Alicia. Riley was a “scholarship” student where her father was a shopkeeper out of Forth Worth Texas, and she was awarded the scholarship since her father helped the local Mayor out of a jam by supplying goods for free. The Mayor had a huge dinner party planned for some out of state government officials but his caterer had an accident and lost a lot of the goods.

Bessie walked past their dining table and smiled at the group. She was friends with them, but she didn’t hang out with them. She would occasionally have a conversation with them and she noticed the Phoebe would flirt with her a lot. There was even a time where Phoebe asked her to come to her room late at night to help her study with biology as she had to memorize parts of the body, but she politely declined and made the excuse of having to wake up early.

“Hey Bessie! Come over right quick!” Phoebe’s voice rang out.

Bessie walked over to their table and all three girls were sitting there, with their beautiful smiles. “Hey ladies, what’s going on?” she asked with her smile.

“Not a lot. You look awfully pretty today. Why don’t you sit down and join us?” Phoebe asked, and she used her hand to pat down on a chair, trying to get Bessie to sit.

“I wish I could, but I still have so much work to do. Thank you for your offer though” Bessie replied. This was true because it was still the middle of the lunch rush and she was sure Lenny would not be happy with her sitting there.

“You deserve to rest Bessie! Take a load off for a few minutes. Get off your feet. I know they hurt.” Phoebe smiled as she then looked down towards Bessie’s shoes.

Bessie felt real self conscious and started to cover her feet with each other and smiled. “Thanks again Phoebe, but I have to get back to work. Maybe later?” she asked.

“Ok, but afterwards you should come to my room. I will help relax you….” Phoebe said with a wink.

Bessie started to blush as Phoebe was once again flirting with her. She then saw Phoebe stand up and get next to her. She started to feel nervous as this beautiful young rich woman was right next to her. She then felt Phoebe leaning into her ear and she shivered when she felt the warm breath.

“Come on Bessie, come up to my room later. I have ways of making feet feel better and the rest of your body. I think…you will really like it…” Phoebe teased.

“Hehehe thanks for the offer, but I have so much to do. But you don’t have to make my feet feel better. I will be ok.” Bessie said with a lot of shyness in her voice.

“You’re so cute. I love how shy you are. I think you would really love how I help your feet. Or is it that you are too ticklish?” Phoebe whispered.

Bessie gasped, then giggled. “Um, m-my feet? Ticklish? Well..um….” Bessie stammered. She didn’t know if she should reveal her sensitivity. She felt her heart racing faster and she smiled back at Phoebe. “Thank you Phoebe, but my feet will be ok. Thank you very much. I have to get back to work now. And…you’re pretty too.” she said, then she started to walk away.

Phoebe watched as Bessie nervously walked away. She licked her lips imagining the things she would like to do with Bessie and her body. She turned around and saw Alicia and Riley smiling at her. “What?”

“Why don’t you just seduce her in front of everyone?” Alicia smiled.

“Yeah, it was so obvious you wanted to jump her bones. Come on Phoebe, if she hasn’t gone with you yet, then she probably won’t”. Riley laughed. She then giggled more as she felt Alicia’s hand squeeze her knee. “Stop tickling me! You know I’m ticklish!” she squealed.

“I know and I LOVE IT!” Alicia had an evil grin. She and Riley would mess around a few times and Alicia loved to dominate her.

“You watch! Before this school year is over, I will have her. She is just way too adorable to not make love to.” Phoebe said. She was quite confident in her skills and eventually, she would indeed have her. Phoebe was more comfortable with her friends and she told them of her desire for Bessie. She already had a few encounters with some other students, but Bessie was her prize. She knew an opportunity would arise sooner or later.

SIX MONTHS LATER

The school year was zooming by and the students at St. Mary’s were learning more each day and the school year was going to end in about 3 more months. It was now spring time, and the students were happy to see the winter ending. They enjoyed the warmth of spring and many students loved hanging out around the lake. On this day, a Saturday afternoon, many students were out around the land either sitting around the lake, sitting around the land which had lush green grass or even stayed inside. The temperature wasn’t blistering hot, but it was quite warm.

Bessie sat inside her room and was reading the latest novel she purchased. She put the book down, stretched and then laid back down on her bed. This was definitely a moment to relax for her as she worked hard for months now. She enjoyed her job and soon, the school year would be over. Bessie started to reflect back on the year and thought about the fall, then the winter time. She smiled as she thought about the Christmas break where she went home and really loved staying with her parents. She told them all about the school and how everything was going. She did in fact make a lot more money and managed to buy new shoes and some new clothes. She saved up enough money to buy her parents gifts. Bessie was disappointed when she went back home only to find out Bertha had traveled to her home in North Carolina so she didn’t get to see her at all. She wondered what would have happened if she did see Bertha again.

Bessie did manage to avoid the advances of Phoebe throughout the year. She was flattered that Phoebe was always complimenting her, even taking every opportunity to touch her, but she couldn’t engage like that with a student! She didn’t think it would be appropriate. She then heard some loud laughing and running around in the hallways. The girls were once again letting loose and Bessie could only laugh. Bessie then sat up and decided she wanted to go to the barn that was the furthest away from the main Hall so she could just relax and read. That was how she escaped from everything. She would go to that barn and hide up in the loft above and either read, take a nap or just be alone with her thoughts. She grabbed her novel and the day’s newspaper and started to head out to the barn. She wore her blue jeans, white shirt the buttoned in the front and had her new loafer type laced shoe on her feet with no socks and started to head out. She looked at a headline that interested her and she would read the article later. It read: “OUTLAWS CAPTURED! City of Plotsville’s law enforcement captures notorious gang!”

Bessie took the long walk and made it all the way to the barn that was at the furthest corner of the campus. This barn was largely for storage and didn’t have too many people come by. That’s why she loved this barn. It was kind of remote and she always found a lot of peace and quiet here. The other barns had more visitors there as they were closer to the campus and the walk to this particular barn was quite a distance. Once Bessie arrived, she peeked her head in the door to look inside. The barn was very quiet and she slipped inside. She looked around and saw many supplies. Ranging from wagon parts, to tools, and a lot of hay and other farm equipment, she walked past them and into the clearing. Her eyes lit up as she saw the ladder that led up to the loft. She started to climb the ladder slowly as she held her reading materials and when she got to the top she climbed up and made her way to a section where bales of hay were stacked. There was another ladder that led up to the loft, but it was off to the side and hidden from the main clearing area.

There was also a wooden shelf of sorts where it was located on the edge of the loft and overlooked the clearing below. The shelf had 3 levels and the lowest level was raised about 8 inches from the ground, and there were some farm equipment and metal parts sitting on it. Bessie used this shelf as a “wall” from the clearing below to hide in case someone did come into the barn. She then made her place on the other side of the shelf and sat down on the wooden “floor” of the loft. On her left side were bales of hay, and on her right, the shelf. She leaned her back against the barn wall and she made herself comfortable. She went to the newspaper and began to read the article about what happened in Plotsville. She learned that El Guapo and his gang were captured by Sheriff Wilkerson and his deputies and the outlaws were going to jail. The article mentioned that La Diabla, the most feared woman outlaw in the West was also captured by a deputy and she was headed to the women’s prison. “Hmmm, that is good news! These outlaws deserve to be arrested and punished!” she giggled.

Bessie finished reading the newspaper and then began to read her novel. Time was going by and she was completely absorbed in her book when suddenly she heard a noise! She lowered her book and she tried to listen. It sounded like girls giggling. Soon the voices got louder and Bessie decided to go look. The voices were in the clearing below, so Bessie decided to crawl under that lower shelf and hide under there so she could look. As she crawled under, she realized it was a tight squeeze, but she was curious on who was here. She squeezed her body into the space, her breasts ballooning to the sides. She grunted a little and eventually she made it to the edge and now had a clear look at the clearing below and she was perfectly hidden. Her lower legs were sticking out under the shelf and everything else was under the shelf. Bessie’s eyes went wide as she realized who the giggling girls were! It was Alicia and Riley!!

“hehehehe Alicia!!! Are you sure we won’t get caught?” Riley giggled.

“Of course not silly! You saw everyone closer to the campus. We made it out here so now, let’s enjoy this moment. Stop being so scared!” Alicia smiled back. She took Riley by the hand and now they stood in the middle of the clearing. Neither girl was aware that there were a pair of eyes looking at them.

“But..this is kind of scary, but so exciting! I mean, we used to do it all the time in our rooms, but there is something so exciting about being outside!” Riley smiled as she got closer to Alicia.

“Oh yes my love. I think making love to you where we could possibly get caught makes me even more hornier and loving you so much..” Alicia cooed. She then wrapped her arms around Riley’s body and then started to kiss her.

Riley felt her knees buckle as she loved the kiss. Her and Alicia had many lesbian sexual encounters throughout the school year, but they were always inside their respective rooms. Being out in the open of sorts made her lust grow exponentially. She broke the kiss and stared at Alicia’s eyes. She loved those blue eyes and now she wanted to kiss her again.

Alicia saw Riley moving closer and she kissed her again. Her heart started to race faster. She then squeezed Riley’s sides and felt a giggle going inside her mouth. If there was something she always enjoyed doing, it was tickling Riley!

“hehehehehe stttaaaaaaappp!!!” Riley giggled as she broke the kiss. “You just love tickling me don’t you?”

“Yes I do sweetie….and if you don’t show me your tits right now, I am going to hold you down and tickle you until you do!” Alicia teased then wiggled her fingers.

Riley blushed and felt arousal throughout her body. Alicia was always dominating her and she loved being submissive. She then quickly took off her shirt and took off her bra, exposing her naked breasts. They were a B size, and her small brown nipples were already at attention. “You like?” she said as she started to shake them much to Alicia’s enjoyment.

“Oh yes I do! Come here!” Alicia said as she reached her hands forward and started touching the breasts. She absolutely loved how soft they were and now was going to have some fun!

Bessie’s eyes went wide as well as her mouth as she was witnessing a lesbian love scene. The sight of Riley’s breasts shocked her and she was in stunned silence observing this moment between two lovers. She watched Alicia lowering Riley to the floor and they started making out. Bessie watched with surprise as she could hear the kisses and moans of the women. Her mind didn’t know what to think, although she did feel some arousal herself. Something about the way Alicia was controlling Riley made got her turned on. In a way, she knew how Riley felt. She remembered when Bertha controlled her own body and that feeling of submissiveness washed over her. She then heard some giggles coming from Riley. Bessie looked down on them and held her breath in anticipation as she saw Alicia tickling Riley’s ribs.

“hehehehehehehe Alicia!!!! Stop!!! I’m ticklish!!!!! Hahahahahaha” Riley laughed as she felt fingers poking and prodding her ribs.

“Who is a ticklish baby?! YOU are! Tickle tickle tickle! And just wait until I get to your feet!” Alicia continued to torment her lover. She enjoyed looking at Riley’s breasts shake around as well. Tickling Riley usually got both of them really horny and she was going to tickle her until she made her cum.

Bessie watched as she held her breath. She could feel the ticklish agony in Riley in her own body. This whole scene was surreal. The sound of Riley’s laughter bouncing off the barn’s walls and even looking at the naked breasts shaking around made Bessie more horny. If the space under this shelf wasn’t so tight, she would have moved her hands between her legs inside her pants to pleasure herself. When she heard the tickle threat against Riley’s feet, her own feet twitched as she remembered just how ticklish her feet are. She continued to see the tickling and teasing going on and when she saw Alicia kissing Riley with passion, she licked her lips. Her eyes were then fixated on Alicia’s left hand as it made its way towards the space between Riley’s legs. “Is she really about to….touch her?” Bessie thought to herself. She was really getting into the scene and was completely unaware that someone else was watching her!

Phoebe had snuck into the barn as she followed Alicia and Riley into the barn. She saw them run off and knew they were up to some sexual fun. She heard them laughing and giggling and she wanted to spy on them. She slipped through the door of the barn as the two lovers started to kiss each other and she made her way around in the back of the barn. She had found a hidden ladder that led to a loft above and she figured she would spy on them from above and they would never know. She wanted to rub an orgasm out of her and what better way to motivate herself to do so by watching a live sexual encounter with her two friends. She knew Riley and Alicia would have encounters and she always wondered what it would be like. Now, she had her chance.

She quietly climbed the ladder as she did not want to be noticed. Her black low cut boots made no noise as they stepped on the rungs of the ladder. Once she made it to the top, she climbed up onto the loft floor and when she rounded the corner where bales of hay were to see the shelf, she looked down and saw a pair of legs sticking out from under the shelf. She froze in place, hoping that the person did not hear her. She then observed the legs and feet and noticed they were twitching. Based on the position, Phoebe figured that she wasn’t going to be the only one to spy on Alicia and Riley. She carefully tip toed closer to the legs and saw where the blue jeans ended before they were at the loafers and noticed the skin color. Phoebe felt her own heart skip a beat as she now realized whose legs those were! It was Bessie under that shelf. She recognized the shoes and that soft mocha skin color was always in her mind. She then sat down Indian style right by the feet and stared at the soles of the shoes. The way the legs were moving, she figured that Bessie was very turned on from the lesbian couple below and that Bessie had no idea she was there. As she studied the sole of the shoes, she began to imagine what the feet inside the shoes looked like. She always wanted to see Bessie’s feet, but never had the opportunity. As she heard Riley moaning loudly and then giggle sometimes, she knew Bessie was not going to make any noises so she wouldn’t get caught. Phoebe smiled and now had a fun idea. She was going to take advantage of Bessie’s position!

Bessie continued to watch Alicia and Riley making out and now she saw Alicia wrapping her lips around Riley’s right breast. When she heard Riley moan, she felt herself get more wet as this entire scene was so erotic. As she licked her lips, she thought she felt something on her foot. It seemed as though her shoelace came undone. She kicked her foot, hoping that it wasn’t a mouse! Her eyes then went back to the scene below and she saw Alicia’s tongue now licking all around Riley’s nipple. Bessie’s mind was now in full arousal, then she felt another tug at her shoelace on her other foot. She once again kicked her foot and this time, she now felt something by her foot. She didn’t know what it was, but something was near her feet!

Phoebe smiled as she saw Bessie’s feet wriggling. She wondered if Bessie knew what was about to happen. She then got to the side of Bessie’s legs and then laid the left side of her body down on the calves, effectively pinning the legs down and the tops of the feet were pressed down on the loft floor, the soles upturned. She knew Bessie couldn’t struggle much or she would blow her secret hiding place to Alicia and Riley. She then reached down with her hands and started to unlace the shoes further, with such slowness to drive the point home there was no escape. She could feel the legs straining to lift, but she had them trapped and now it was playtime.

Bessie was now aware that someone else was up there with her and her legs were pinned. She struggled a little bit, still trying to not make a noise. She didn’t want the lovers below her to stop what they were doing so she had to stay still. She had no idea who was holding her legs down, but the way her shoelaces were now coming undone, she knew her feet were in trouble. She couldn’t even really beg for the person holding her to stop. She just could not make any noise at all. Then her eyes looked down and she saw Alicia holding Riley’s ankle. Riley was still on her back and now her right leg was in the air and Alicia had it pinned under her arm, her foot very close to Alicia’s head.

“I think it’s time I play with these cute feet of yours!” Alicia teased as she plucked off the flat black shoe of Riley, exposing her sock. Alicia absolutely adored Riley’s size 7 foot. She tossed the shoe to the side and took a sniff of the socked foot. “I think your feet want to come out don’t they?” she teased.

“Nnnnooooo!! Leave my foot alone! Alicia!! Please don’t do something bad to it!” Riley giggled.

“Bad? Of course I am not going to do anything bad to it…” Alicia teased as she started to peel off that sock. “…I am just going to play with it. Gonna make you smile…” she cooed as she finished peeling off the sock, exposing Riley’s bare foot. Alicia took a deep breath as she stared at the newly bared foot. She loved the narrow sole, with the pinkish skin, and medium toes. She saw those toes wiggle and she immediately kissed the sole.

“Hehehe that tickled!” Riley giggled as she felt the kisses on her foot.

Bessie was in awe looking at that newly exposed foot. From her loft position looking down, she had a clear view of that cute, narrow sole and it made her feel a burning inside her. But she also had a feeling of fear as she now felt her left shoe coming off and her left foot was now exposed. She decided to not wear socks today, so now her bare sole was exposed. Bessie wished she could plead with whoever that was to put her shoe back on, but she couldn’t. She started to feel nervous as her foot could feel the warm barn air. As she watched Riley’s foot being teased and tickled, she wondered if the same was about to happen to her!

Phoebe looked at Bessie’s newly bared sole and she gasped. Her moment of truth was here. She wondered for months what this foot would look like and she was not disappointed. She absolutely loved the pale color of the sole and how thick and meaty it was. The toes were medium, but closer to the short side. She then looked closer at the sole and could tell the foot wasn’t very soft, but it also wasn’t rough. Phoebe wanted to do so many things to that foot, but she had to be careful. She did not want to let Alicia and Riley know she was there as she wanted them to have their special moment. She did however, want to have some fun with her own opportunity. She then reached forward with her hands and started to remove the right shoe as she wanted to see both of Bessie’s feet.

Bessie felt the tugging on her right shoe and she curled her toes, hoping to keep that shoe on! She felt it pop off her heel and it was slowly being pulled from her foot. She clenched her eyes shut and whispered to herself, “noooooo!! Leave my shoe on!!”. She tried her best to fight it, but then she felt that shoe come all the way off and now both of her bare feet were exposed and a feeling of helplessness washed over her. Now her mind went back to that moment at the creek with Bertha. This was the first time since that day her feet were vulnerable to someone. Bessie’s mind started to panic as the very real possibility of her feet being tickled crept in there. Was this person going to tickle her feet? If that happened, then would she be able to not laugh? She then nervously started to twitch her feet. Then she heard Riley’s giggles and her eyes looked down and saw Alicia stroking her nails up and down that pink sole of Riley.

“Hhahahahahahahahahahaha stop!!! Alicia stop tickling hahahahahahahahaha meeeeeeeeee!!!!” Riley screeched as she felt the nails on her foot. She was always very ticklish on her feet and being tickled always made her feel so helpless. Riley did like the attention Alicia paid to her feet and their earlier sessions always involved something happening to her feet.

“Such a ticklish foot you have Riley! It calls my name. It always tells me to tickle tickle tickle tickle it!!!” Alicia laughed. She then concentrated on the toes and loved the screeching laughter of her lover.

Phoebe could hear the hysterical laughter and knew Alicia was having a great time tickling Riley’s feet. She wished she could watch it herself, but she had her own prizes in front of her. Hearing Riley laugh made her wonder if Bessie would also be very ticklish. She thought that she couldn’t just outright tickle hard because it would give away their presence. So, she decided to go very light. She reached down her left index finger and placed it on the top of the heel and started to lightly stroke it around that rounded part. She continued to stroke that finger across the heel and then went into the arch. She felt the foot twitching and writhing and it brought a smile to her face. Bessie was in fact, ticklish.

Bessie held her breath as she felt that finger touching her foot. Oh, it tickled a great deal to her and her worst fear was confirmed. Her poor feet were going to be tickled. She started to pray this person would not torture her because she did not know how long she would be able to not burst out in laughter. She felt a finger slowly circling around the shape of her heel and her foot quivered and started to shake. That finger felt more like an itch on her heel and she couldn’t scratch it because her other foot was pressed against the floor as well. This was different than her experience with Bertha. Even though she was stuck in the swing, she could move her feet around. Now, her feet and legs were pinned to the floor and her upperbody was trapped under the shelf. A true helplessness started to wash over her as her other heel now felt that finger’s light touch. Wave after ticklish wave flowed through her and she wanted to beg. She then looked back down at Riley and Alicia and she felt for poor Riley.

“Hey!!! Don’t do that!! Please don’t lick my foot! Please Alicia!!” Riley begged. She then watched in ticklish horror as she saw Alicia’s tongue going towards her foot and when she felt that wet tongue on her sole she just giggled. This was always the worst part of their play time. Alicia’s foot worship style always tickled her a lot, but it also made her very aroused.

“This *lick* foot *lick* tastes *lick* SO *lick* GOOD! *lick lick lick*” Alicia said as her tongue continued to lick Riley’s sole. She absolutely adored Riley’s soft feet and she made sure her tongue covered every centimeter of that pink sole. When she got to the toes, she started to flicker her tongue on the undersides, really driving Riley insane.

Phoebe could hear Riley’s cries of laughter and it only motivated her to continue to have fun with the trapped feet under her. Her eyes were focused on her finger sliding across the skin, circling around the edges of the heel, then she slowly slid her finger back into the arch. She absolutely loved the way Bessie’s feet would flinch when she was in the arch and now she started “writing” her name. She made sure she formed the letters slowly, trying to be as light as possible. Phoebe’s lust grew more and more and it took a lot for her not to use her nails on the bottoms of these poor pale soles. In a way, she hoped Alicia and Riley would finish up, so she could really do what she wanted to these feet. But right now, she had to play a patience game. The plus side was, she could lightly stroke these feet forever, knowing she was driving her victim insane. She thought she heard a slight giggle, so she then used the pads of her fingers and started to “rain down” the trapped feet. It was enough to make the feet wiggle, but not enough to force laughter from Bessie.

Bessie continued to feel the ticklish tremors going through her body and it was hard for her to hold in her giggles. The more the soft touches happened, the more sensitive she became. She wanted to call out and ask who was doing this to her to get that person to stop, but she couldn’t. She scrunched her toes, hoping to try and fight the tickling sensations, but that finger continued to play on her feet. Another negative thing for her was she couldn’t concentrate on what was happening below. The two lovers were having a grand ol time and she wished she could just observe them. Then she let out a tiny snicker as she felt that finger caressing the ball of her left foot and heading towards her toes. She started to sweat a little as she knew her toes were deadly ticklish and she might not be able to hold in her laughter even with the soft touch. Bessie closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on fighting the horrible ticklish feelings. Then she heard a deep moan and opened her eyes to see what Alicia and Riley were doing.

Alicia was now between Riley’s legs and pulled off her jeans. Now, Riley’s pussy was exposed and she was gently blowing on that mound. Alicia loved hearing that soft cooing coming from Riley. She could smell her lover’s arousal and it made her horny. She knew Riley was ripe and ready to go so she didn’t waste any more time. She lowered her head and started to lick away at the sweet love muscle.

“ooooooooooohhhhhhh Alicia!!! Oh, that feels SO GOOD!!!!” Riley groaned loudly as she felt Alicia’s tongue tasting her. She always loved the tongue skills of her lover and this was no different. Being inside this barn made her extremely horny and now having sex with Alicia was the great ending to a fantasy both shared.

Phoebe heard the loud groans and she had to go look. She got off Bessie’s legs and took a peek from the side of the shelf, and saw the erotic sight down below. It looked absolutely amazing. She bit her lip and felt the strong pangs of arousal in her own body. She saw the way Alicia was eating away, the look of pure bliss on Riley’s face only motivated her and now she looked back over at Bessie’s legs. She wanted more. She thought about how this may be her only chance and her mind started to race with erotic thoughts. Phoebe then went back to the legs and aid across them, this time laying on her left side, looking at those trapped feet. She felt the legs struggle a little and she then started to softly stroke the soles again, her finger zipping up the left sole, and then the right sole. She saw the toes wriggling and she absolutely loved seeing those toes. Phoebe had to remember not to tickle too hard because Bessie was sure to scream. Instead she just stared at the bottoms of Bessie’s feet as her finger made its way across the base of the toes of the left foot, slowly sliding up across the ball of the foot, into the arch, and then the heel of the left foot, then it moved over to the right heel, down into the arch, across the ball of the foot, then lingered around the base of the toes, making the feet vibrate in agony.

Bessie brought her hands to her mouth and clamped them down as she felt that finger still tickling her feet. At first she thought her plight was over when this person got off her legs, but then she felt that person laying back down on her legs and now was tickling her feet even more. Bessie really wanted to laugh. She really wanted to let her pent up laughter and just let it all out. She felt the fingers dangerously close to her toes and her body started to tense up. The finger started to touch her sensitive big toe and she bit her bottom lip, and she still had her hands covering her mouth because she was going to explode at any moment. Her eyes started to water as she felt the finger now slowly trickling across the pads of her toes on both feet and it just stayed there. She didn’t know how long she could hold out. Then the finger stopped and she tried to calm herself down. She started wiggling her feet, trying to shake away the ticklish feelings.

Phoebe observed those wiggling feet and she had a huge smile on her face. She was really enjoying teasing the feet, but she really wanted more. Frustrated that she just couldn’t rake her nails across the soles, she thought of something else she wanted to do. She licked her lips and lowered her head. She started to smell the soles and was delighted that they did not stink. They were very warm and she could tell Bessie was in her shoes most of the day, but there was no bad smell. She then placed her nose by the base of the toes and took a deep sniff. The smell of the feet were intoxicating and now she stuck out her tongue. The tip of her tongue then made contact with the base of the toes and gave a soft lick. The taste was amazing! She then licked along the undersides of the toes and she had to hold in her own giggles as the toes curled and touched her nose.

Bessie did everything in her power to not laugh at this moment. The feeling of the person smelling her toes drove her crazy and now she felt a wet object sliding against the underside of her toes. Her toes were insanely ticklish and that tongue really produced a lot of ticklish electricity. Flashbacks of what Bertha did to her toes many months ago filled her mind and she really wanted to burst. “not my toes!!! Please not my toes!!!” she thought to herself.

Phoebe continued to lick the helpless toes and swirled her tongue on the big toe pad. She was getting wrapped up in the taste and then made her way to the other big toe. Her tongue then started to flicker over both toes and she grinned as the toes curled very tightly. She then started to stroke the right sole with her index fingers, which made the toes uncurl and quiver in agony. Once her finger started to make figure 8s, she then lowered her head again and started to lick the pad of the left big toe. She wanted Bessie to make a choice. Have her toes licked, or have her sole teased.

“noooooooo!!!! Someone is licking my toes!!!!! It tickles soooooo much!!!” Bessie thought to herself. Her eyes were watering and that feeling of her toes being licked tickled her so much. The finger teasing was bad enough, but her toes were so sensitive right now. She truly wanted to beg right now. She let a small snicker escape her lips and she was going to explode at any moment. Then she heard a very loud voice.

“OH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDD!!! YES!!! YES!!!! YYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!! Riley screamed out as her orgasm washed over her. Alicia’s delightful tongue pushed her over the edge and her body was shaking in sheer ecstasy. Being naked in a barn with Alicia, knowing they could be caught, gave her the most intense erotic feeling of her young life. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she finally started to come down from her orgasm.

Alicia laid next to Riley and started to kiss Riley softly all over her face. She was completely naked as well and she intertwined her naked body with Riley. She absolutely loved cuddling Riley and started to caress her soft skin. “You’re so beautiful baby..such a good girl. You came really hard for me….” She cooed in Riley’s ear.

“I-I-I think I love you Alicia…” Riley said, peering into Alicia’s eyes. She felt a lot of emotion right now and she wanted to express her feelings towards her lover.

“I love you too my sweet…” Alicia replied to her. She had a lot of feelings for Riley and she truly enjoyed making Riley cum. But it was her turn. “Now my love….time for you to make me cum…” she teased as she sat up, then straddled herself over Riley’s face, her soaking pussy directly over Riley’s mouth.

Riley knew what she had to do, and she stuck out her tongue to taste Alicia’s womanhood. The sound of Alicia’s moan really got her excited and she started to lick harder on those drenched lips on her own lips. She wanted to please Alicia, so her tongue really explored all around the vagina that was directly on her face.

Bessie looked down at this scene and she was blown away. From her vantage point, she could see Alicia’s naked back, and she could see she was sitting on Riley’s face. Her eyes moved down and she could see Riley’s bare breasts and her heaving tummy, along with the naked pussy. Right next to Riley’s upperbody was Alicia’s bare soles. They soles were pale and were wide. She saw the toes opening and closing, a sign of her enjoying the pleasure. Bessie then realized something. As she watched the two girls in the middle of a loving sexual encounter, her own feet were no longer being touched.

Phoebe heard the really loud orgasmic moan of Riley and just had to go look. She peeked out from the side of the shelf and looked over to see Alicia now face sitting Riley and she was in awe. She took in the entire erotic scene and now she reached down and touched herself. Her mind started to race as feelings of lust overwhelmed her. The smell of Bessie’s feet were on her lips and the taste on her tongue so she wanted to cum so bad. Then she remembered that she couldn’t have an orgasm. She did not want to be caught and ruin the moment between Alicia and Riley. Phoebe moved her hand away from between her legs and then her mind thought of something. She could play with Bessie’s feet until Alicia and Riley left, then she would take full advantage of Bessie. One way or another, she was going to cum and she figured she will make Bessie enjoy it too.

“YES!! Right there right there right there!” Alicia moaned as she continued to feel Riley tasting her. She started to grind her hips a little, moving her pussy all of Riley face as her tongue penetrated her and also focused on her clit. The feelings of a massive orgasm started to build and she hunched forward to maintain her balance because the way Riley’s tongue touched her, the feelings of pleasure were overwhelming her. As she hunched forward, she could see Riley licking away and it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. She then leaned her body up again, grabbed both of her naked breasts as the pleasure was coming fast. It kept building and building and building and when Riley’s tongue ravished her clit, she let it all go. “YYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK RILEY OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Alicia screamed as her orgasm took over. Her body was rocked with an intense pleasure and she hunched forward again and fell off Riley’s body and into the hay. Her legs started to twitch as she felt this amazing sense of bliss flowing through her.

Bessie watched and heard Alicia’s loud orgasmic outburst and it made her feel really good inside. Watching Alicia and Riley both experience an orgasm was so erotic to her and made her own arousal rise. She never witnessed a lesbian encounter, and her only experience with it was that time with Bertha at the creek. She started to feel a craving for that kind of pleasure. Seeing how a woman’s body reacted to another’s touch was so appealing. Now her eyes focused on Alicia and Riley laying next to each other, cuddling each other and softly touching each other. It looked so peaceful, so loving to her. She then held her breath quickly as she felt something laying on her legs again and soon after, felt several fingers dribbling up and down her soles very lightly. The mysterious tickler was back and now she had to hold strong to avoid bursting into laughter. Her own arousal made her body very receptive to touch and now her feet were being played with again. When the fingers slowly stroked the arch, near her instep, she started to tremble. Bessie truly did not know how much longer she could hold out. She did not want to interrupt the lovers.

Phoebe laid on the back of Bessie’s legs again, her left side of the body pinning the legs and now her right hand’s fingers were slowly stroking and teasing the wiggling left sole. The feeling of Bessie’s foot skin was soothing to her. She did look over at Alicia collapsing from an orgasm and it only drove Phoebe’s desire for Bessie to another level. She wanted that moment with Bessie. She was now focused on tickling these feet, pleasuring these feet, and soon enough, the rest of Bessie’s body. Her mind went into a dream like state as she imagined what Bessie would look like naked. That beautiful mocha skin squirming and reacting to her touch. She thought about the very soft parts of her hopeful partner and wanted to drive out an orgasm. As she thought about this, her fingers drifted towards the helpless toes and the foot shivered wildly as her tickling was getting more intense.

Bessie gritted her teeth, then clamped her lips and had her hands over her mouth as the touching of her toes were giving her an intense ticklish reaction. Her eyes watered and she hoped the tickling would stop. She truly could not hold out any longer, her toes were just too ticklish. Small giggles started to seep out of her mouth and a small snort came out as she felt more fingers on her right foot’s toes. Whoever this was tickling her feet, was going to get her caught! Right when she was about to snap, the tickling stopped. Feelings of relief washed over her as she was mere moments from bursting into laughter. She then laid her head on the right side on the loft floor and tried to keep her breathing from being so loud. All this soft tickling was wearing her down because it took as much energy to refrain from laughing hysterically as the actual tickling breaking her down. She started to whisper the word “please” hoping that whoever was tickling her showed mercy as she was going to burst.

Riley’s eyes popped open as she thought she heard a noise. She sat up and looked around the barn. She didn’t know what she heard but now she got self conscious. “Alicia, did you hear that?”

“mmmm…hear what?” Alicia said, still laying on her right side staring at Riley.

“I thought I heard something! Is someone here?” Riley whispered, now wondering if she and Alicia got caught.

“No! It is just me and you sweetie..lay back down. I want to feel you next to me…” Alicia cooed as she reached up and started to caress Riley’s arm.

“No, I know I heard something! What if someone is here? W-what if they saw us???” Riley said, starting to panic. She did not want to be exposed as a lesbian as her parents would kill her.

“Will you relax.. no one is here but us. Don’t you think someone would have come in here after we both screamed so loud?” Alicia chuckled, remembering the massive orgasms they both experienced.

“Yeah Alicia, think about it! We both screamed so loud, what if someone came to investigate????” Riley said, now feeling more of a panic.

“That’s a good point! Um, let’s get out of here then…” Alicia said. Both girls then started to hurry and put their clothes back on. Alicia was confident no one else was here, but her lover did make a great point. She also felt an erotic thrill as the prospect of being caught turned her on. She was planning on going back to Riley’s room and make love to her there. She was feeling very horny!

Bessie turned her head upright and saw the couple getting dressed quickly and she wondered if her own muffled sounds scared them off. She was disappointed a little as she really enjoyed watching their love making, but also felt relief so she could let out her own tortured sounds as the foot tickling started to softly resume. Her mind started hoping that the couple would hurry up and leave as the foot tickling started to get more aggressive. Her tickler was trying to make her break and get caught! She held her breath and put all of her energy into not laughing. Her lungs started to burn, her eyes were now very wet and she did everything she could to not laugh.

Phoebe continued to tickle the feet as she knew Alicia and Riley were leaving. She figured she could upgrade the tickling torment, to get Bessie to lose all sense of control so that she could have her way with her. Phoebe smiled as she heard the barn door creep open and heard Alicia and Riley leave. She slowed her foot tickling a little, waiting for a minute to allow the couple to get as far away from the barn so she could really exploit Bessie. She softly diddled her fingers across the balls of both feet and when she thought enough time went by, she leaned her head down, kissed each sole, then put her fingers into a claw like formation and then raked both sets of fingers down both soles. Finally, she could really tickle Bessie’s feet!

Bessie gasped as she felt those fingers now raking down her feet and she could hold back no more! She exploded in laughter as the sensations were very strong. After holding her laughter in with the soft tickling that whole time, she could now just let it go. She started laughing very hard, her laughter echoing off the walls of the barn as her poor feet were tickled. She couldn’t move as her body was still under that shelf, so a new feeling of helplessness flowed through her.

“tickle tickle tickle tickle…” Phoebe teased as her fingers continued to rake up and down the soles. The feeling of tickling these pale soles felt incredible to her and now she wanted to draw out as much laughter as she could from Bessie. Now, her fantasy of playing with Bessie’s feet was finally coming true as all the earlier soft tickling served as her appetizer. She loved the way her fingers went all over the soles, and she knew what spots to hit as her earlier exploration revealed all the most ticklish spots. She saw the toes going crazy and now she wanted to play with them!

Bessie continued to laugh uncontrollably as her feet were being tickled. Now, her eyes popped wide open as she felt the crevices of her toes being tickled. She felt fingers fill all of her toe crevices and the sheer amount of ticklish electricity that ripped through her body, made her try to arch her back and left her head and she bumped it on the bottom shelf. “Ouch!” she shouted as reacted to her head banging on the wooden shelf.

Phoebe heard Bessie bang her head and immediately stopped tickling. She didn’t want this beautiful woman to hurt herself, so she got up off of Bessie’s legs and stared at the soles. She could see them feebly moving and it looked so erotic to her. “Sorry about that….” She said with a low voice.

Bessie could hear the voice and it was the first time she heard that mystery tickler speak. She tried to figure out where she heard that voice before so she could know who was tickling her. “Please…please..no more tickling…” she murmured.

“But your feet are so ticklish…I love that…” Phoebe whispered loudly.

“my feet….ticklish….no more…please….” Bessie started to breathe deeply. Now, she could finally beg this person to stop tickling her feet.

Phoebe giggled and could hear the exhaustion in Bessie’s voice. Now, it was time to reveal herself and the second part of her seduction plan was to begin! She then grabbed Bessie’s ankles and started to pull her victim out from under the shelf.

Bessie felt a sense of relief that she was being pulled out from under the shelf. Her body felt tired and now she was hoping her ordeal was over. Her head finally made it out from under the shelf and she had a sigh of relief. Then she sensed the person kneeling on her right side and felt a hand under her stomach and another hand on her left shoulder and now she was being flipped onto her back. As she flipped over, she now realized who her tickler was! “P-Phoebe?? That….was you? Hehehe Y-you were tickling me?”

Phoebe smiled as she saw Bessie’s beautiful face. “Yes, it was me…You have no idea how much I enjoyed tickling your feet…” she laughed.

“But why? Why do you want to tickle me?” Bessie asked, still trying to catch her breath.

“Because…tickling you is so much fun! In fact…..” Phoebe began, then taking advantage of Bessie laying there, she straddled Bessie’s body, sitting on her waist and then pinned her arms to the sides, and Phoebe used her knees to hold down Bessie’s hands, making her upperbody completely vulnerable. “…..i think I have to explore more of you…You are so beautiful Bessie. I have been wanting touch you for the longest time…” Phoebe teased as she lowered her upper body and reached forward with her hands to start unbuttoning Bessie’s white shirt.

Bessie started to get nervous as she felt her shirt getting unbuttoned. She was flattered that Phoebe thought she was so beautiful and how she desired her, but she started to get nervous because she felt so vulnerable. She couldn’t get her arms free, and was curious about what was about to happen. “Um….Phoebe…w-what are you doing?” she giggled.

“I’m just making you more…..comfortable.” Phoebe cooed, now biting her lip as she managed to unbutton the shirt, exposing Bessie’s smooth stomach and her bra covered chest. Lust flowed through her body as she loved how soft that skin looked. The mocha colored skin looked absolutely delicious and she wanted to explore it. She started to crave that skin. She then placed her fingertips on the belly and did a soft wiggle.

“hehehehehe hey!!! You are going to tickle me again??” Bessie asked while giggling. Her stomach was very sensitive and now the thought of being tickled again worried her. Having her feet tickled made her body a lot more sensitive and she knew might be intense. She was tickled before on her stomach, but never in this kind of position and even Bertha didn’t get her upperbody, just her feet and her private spot.

Phoebe absolutely loved the soft giggle coming from Bessie as her finger slightly grazed across the skin. She adored how the belly would sink under her fingers and then the squirming when she touched the ribs. She looked at Bessie’s face, and really loved what she saw. That bright smile, those beautiful eyes. Phoebe then leaned forward and put her face into Bessie’s. “So, you don’t want me to tickle you huh?”

“No! hehehehehe don’t tickle me!” Bessie squealed. She stared into Phoebe’s brown eyes and started to feel nervous.

“You’re so cute…Ok, well, I won’t tickle you if you allow me to do this…” Phoebe whispered, then she started to kiss Bessie on the lips. The amount of pleasure that soared through her body felt so good to her. The feeling of Bessie’s larger lips on hers really got her lust at a fever pitch and she kissed her passionately.

Bessie’s eyes popped wide open as she felt Phoebe’s lips on hers. She was so shocked that this rich girl wanted to kiss her. The kiss felt wonderful and she felt her own body reacting to the passion. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her very first kiss from a woman. She felt tingles throughout her body and felt her nipples swell.

Phoebe broke the kiss and stared at Bessie’s face. She smiled as her partner had a look of bliss on her face. “I have been wanting to do that the first time I ever saw you. You have been such a tease naughty Bessie…” she giggled. She then reached down and her hands started to squeeze into Bessie’s ribs, causing her to start to laugh. “And I just LOVE how ticklish you are!” Phoebe grinned as her fingers continued to poke and squeeze the vulnerable ribs.

“Hehehehehe no!!! Don’t tickle hehehehehehe meeeeeeeeee!!!” Bessie giggled as she felt those fingers squeezing her ribs. She started to kick her legs and tried to move her body so she can get Phoebe off of her. Another round of hysterical laughter poured out of her mouth as the fingers digged deeper into her ribs. She closed her eyes and she just laughed. She felt so helpless, just like she did when she was trapped in that swing and just had to endure the tickling. Then the tickling started to slow down and she slowly opened her eyes. She saw Phoebe’s face directly in hers and now she felt those lips on hers again. This swing of emotions really made her brain spin as the feeling of the kiss electrified her body. Her nipples hardened and her legs stopped squirming and instead, she started to rub her thighs together. Bessie felt completely submissive to this kiss and she didn’t know how far Phoebe was going to take it, but she was willing to find out. As long as she wasn’t tickled!

Phoebe broke the kiss and stared into those soft brown eyes of Bessie. She then sat up and then looked at the stomach area and her eyes made it to Bessie’s chest. “hmmmmm…. I wonder…” she teased as she then moved her hands under Bessie’s back and reached to unclasp the bra. Once she got it undone, she moved her hands to the top of the bra and slowly began to pull the bra away. She licked her lips as she was hoping to see what those breasts would look like. “…I wonder how these tits of yours look. I bet they are REALLY pretty..”

Bessie gasped as she felt her bra being removed. It would be mere moments before her breasts would be exposed. With her arms still pinned under Phoebe’s knees, she was completely helpless to stop this from happening. She also was weak from the tickling of her feet, and her ribs so it was just a matter of time. Bessie held her breath as the bra came off and now she felt the warm barn air caress her nipples and now the stiff nubbins were quite at attention. “ooohhh” she moaned.

Phoebe’s eyes popped wide open as she stared at Bessie’s size C breasts. She was highly impressed with them as they had good size, a perfect round shape, and those dark nipples made her even more aroused as they were as stiff as pencil erasers. “Oh my Bessie….Your breasts are….stunning.” she said with heavy lust in her voice. She reached her hands forward and placed a hand on each mound and gave them a gentle squeeze. The breasts were soft, but had a firmness to them and she started to softly caress them, slowly moving her fingers towards the undersides of the breasts. “…so sexy. I mean, you have got to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen..I can’t wait to get you naked…” she teased.

Bessie felt herself blushing as she heard Phoebe’s compliments. She did feel really beautiful right now because she saw the look of arousal on Phoebe’s eyes. The thought of her being naked thrilled her and she felt herself get really wet. She then felt Phoebe’s hands touching her breasts and when the fingers started to caress the undersides, she felt that familiar tingle. Her brain went wild as she felt that ticklish feeling! She did not know her breasts were ticklish! Bessie really hoped that Phoebe wouldn’t notice, but when the fingers kept touching her in that spot, she let out a small giggle.

Phoebe noticed the giggle and saw the sexy breasts quiver. She cocked her head to the left side and moved her fingers in a light fluttery manner and she saw that grin on Bessie’s face. “Don’t tell me…. You are ticklish here!!” she laughed as she now started to stroke and flutter her fingers faster, tickling that delicate skin. She heard Bessie starting to really giggle louder and louder so she kept wiggling her fingers. The way the breasts were shaking and jiggling, it reminded her of a jello mold and she was really enjoying watching them move. Phoebe started to baby tickle talk and was very thrilled to get a reaction out of her victim. “who has ticklish titties? Huh? Who has very ticklish titties? Tickle tickle tickle Bessie has ticklish titties! Yes she does! Yes she does!” Phoebe laughed in her baby talk voice.

Bessie’s legs started thrashing about as the tickling of her breasts were driving her crazy. She had that wild grin on her face and her eyes looked over at Phoebe’s teasing face. Her eyes then closed as she just endured the tickling on her breasts. She could feel those fingers really finding all the sensitive spots under her breasts and now the laughter got stronger. Soon, she felt her body starting to just lay there as the tickling got more intense and she just endured it. Much like when Bertha was tickling her and she was helpless to resist. She couldn’t even beg for mercy as her laughter was just pouring out. The baby talk really drove her crazy and it seemed to make her more ticklish!

Phoebe had a rush of sexual excitement flash through her as she listened to Bessie’s uncontrolled laughter. The entire scene mesmerized her and it was better than she ever fantasized about it. It was like those ticklish breasts were hypnotizing her. She then slowed her tickling and started to move her hands to rest on Bessie’s sides, which still caused her victim to twitch. She then lowered her head towards the left breast and got close to the nipple. She stared at the bud, observing it’s shape, thickness, color and the way it moved as Bessie’s chest moved up and down, getting precious oxygen into the lungs. Phoebe could wait no longer, she stuck out her tongue and with the tip of her tongue, she licked the underside of the nipple and ran the tongue over the nipple. That feeling of that stiff nipple sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body.

“oooooooohhhhh!!!” Bessie moaned as she felt that tongue lick her nipple. The sensation was incredible and her eyes now looked at Phoebe’s face. She always loved having her nipples licked as former lovers usually enjoyed them. But watching this young, beautiful rich woman licking her nipples gave her such an erotic thrill, she started to crave more of it. She watched in awe as that pink tongue started to lick her nipple more and more. It would move quickly, then it would move slowly and with purpose. With each lick, she felt a tingle between her legs and her mind was in full submissiveness. She craved those licks and hoped Phoebe would keep pleasuring her instead of tickling her.

Phoebe could see the look of lust in Bessie’s eyes as she licked that nipple. She loved the control she had at the moment and now she swirled the tip of her tongue all around the nipple, then took it into her mouth. Watching Bessie try to arch her back in pleasure made her excited and she gently squeezed her hands on the ribs, which made Bessie slam her body back down and a giggle came out. Phoebe wanted to keep Bessie on the razor thin edge of sheer sexual pleasure and tickle torture. She then moved her head to the right nipple and immediately placed her mouth over that nipple and started to suckle it. Her mouth made that suckling sound and she would rapidly flicker her tongue over that bud and hearing Bessie moan only encouraged her.

Bessie’s body felt tremendous pleasure as her right nipple was inside the very warm, very wet mouth of Phoebe. She once again tried to arch her back in pleasure, only to slam it back down because she felt a gentle squeeze on her ribs, which tickled her. She felt like a prisoner. There was no escape from the tickle torture, but at the same time she felt incredible pleasure. Her nipples were definitely one of her weak spots and it always drove the heat up inside her. She felt another squeeze on her ribs and a giggle came out. “hehehehe hey!! Don’t ooooohhhh tickle me…”

“I’m going to tickle you….but I also want to make love to you. I want to make you cum!” Phoebe whispered as she lowered her head and started to kiss the side of Bessie’s neck. Phoebe was now in full sexual overdrive and she kissed Bessie’s lips again. As she kissed those lips, her hands started squeezing the sides and the feeling of Bessie’s giggles into her mouth felt amazing. She then broke the kiss and sat up. As she looked down at Bessie’s frame, she quickly removed her own shirt and took off her bra. Now her size B breasts were exposed with the light brown nipples standing at attention. “Stay still!” she commanded as she then stood up. She then picked up her leg to remove her right boot, then tossed the shoe to the side, then she did the same with her left boot.

Bessie laid there on the floor and stared up at her conqueror. Even though her body was no longer being held down, she didn’t want to move. She was in sexual awe as she saw Phoebe undressing herself. She saw the boots come off and then she saw socks fly. Then she opened her mouth in surprise as she saw Phoebe unbuttoning her jeans! This woman was going to get naked in front of her! She looked at those beautiful breasts and now she started to crave them. Her own adrenaline started to flow more as she knew what was about to happen. She was going to have sex with Phoebe and nothing was going to stop that from happening. It was like time stopped as she watched those jeans come off and then the panties. Her eyes now fixated between Phoebe’s legs and she saw the cluster of brown pubic hair and she was in full lust now.

“mmmmm…you like what you see?” Phoebe teased as she started to writhe her hips in a seductive manner. She then reached her hands down between her legs and showed her “lips” to Bessie. She smiled as she saw Bessie staring at her. She had her right where she wanted. “Mmmm…your lips will be right here between my legs, but I shouldn’t be the only one naked right?” she smiled. Phoebe then knelt down and started to unbutton the jeans on Bessie and she did it with deliberate slowness. She wanted Bessie’s mind to really think about what was about to happen. Her fingers continued to unbutton the jeans and she saw Bessie’s face looking at her fingers.

Bessie felt absolutely paralyzed as she watched her jeans coming undone. The sight of Phoebe’s naked body stunned her and now her own private spot was going to be exposed! She felt the last button come undone and now she saw Phoebe’s hands grab the hem of her jeans and now she was tugging the pants off her hips and they were sliding down her legs all the way to her ankles. She cooed as she felt her ankles get hoisted into the air, her soles facing the ceiling and Phoebe was staring at her feet.

Phoebe stared at those pale soles as felt excitement in her body. She then pulled the jeans over the feet and now she tossed them to the side. She then lowered her head and gave quick lick on each sole, which caused the soles to quiver and she heard a tiny giggle. She then lowered the right leg, but kept the left leg in the air. She held that left ankle with her right hand, then using her left, she started to lightly tickle the undersides of those delightful toes.

“Hey!! That tickles! Hehehehehehe” Bessie giggled. Bessie smiled as she felt her left leg get lowered, then Phoebe reached forward and grabbed the hem of her underwear and now that garment was nearly ripped off her legs! Bessie had a pleasurable gasp as once again her legs were lifted in the air and she saw her panties leaving her ankles and then off her feet. The realization that her pussy being exposed really washed over her body and gave her a very strong tingle of arousal. Then she felt her left leg being lowered, and her right foot stayed upright. She cackled again in laughter as she felt fingers tickling her toes, then the arch of her foot. “hehehehehe stop tickling my foot!”

“Your foot deserves to be tickled!” Phoebe shot back as her fingers continued to dance across the bottom of that beautiful foot. Then as she saw the foot wiggling, her eyes couldn’t help but look down that leg, with the mocha color being in contrast of the pale sole, she saw the ankle, the calf, the knee down to the hamstring and inner thigh, and then finally…”Oh my…” Phoebe gasped as her eyes made contact with that exposed womanhood of Bessie. The sight of it made her stop tickling that foot and she licked her lips. She loved how dark the skin was around the pussy, and the black pubic hair was trimmed. She then lowered the right leg to the floor and she knelt down on the floor with it that lowering. She then used both of her hands to pull Bessie’s legs open and when she saw the pussy lips, she trembled in lust.

Bessie felt completely exposed and a rush of arousal went through her. She lifted her head to see Phoebe staring at her private area and just seeing the look of lust on her face, really turned her on. She gasped as she felt fingers on the sides of her lips, and felt them get pulled open, truly exposing her pussy to Phoebe’s eyes.

“Bessie, you have such a beautiful pussy….” Phoebe said as she licked her lips. She loved how pink the inside was and she really wanted to pleasure it. “oh, I just want to drive you crazy!” she laughed as she then moved her hands away, which “closed” the lips, then started running her fingers right down the middle of the slit. Phoebe heard a giggle and looked puzzled. She softly stroked her fingers there again and heard another giggle. “Could it be? She has a ticklish pussy? Oh, this will be fun….” She thought to herself.

“hehehehehe hey!!! Y-you got to be careful..” Bessie giggled as she felt those fingers playing with her down there. She then used her own hands and started to rub her breasts as she was in full heat now.

“Bessie has a ticklish pussy…” Phoebe teased as she continued to tickle around the groin and across the lips. She loved listening to those sweet giggles coming from Bessie and now she dug her hands into the leg crease of the groin and leg and now Bessie was starting to thrash about. She couldn’t help but laugh as she watched and listen to Bessie’s reaction. She then let go of those creases and once again started to softly flicker her fingers up and down the slit and the giggles became a lot more sweet and she could also feel how wet it was. Phoebe then made eye contact with Bessie and smiled. “You want me to eat your sweet pussy?” she said with a devious look in her eyes.

Bessie gasped in surprise and looked at the look on Phoebe’s face. This beautiful young woman wanted to taste her most precious spot on her body and images of what Alicia did to Riley filled her mind. She also remembered how Bertha licked her there and how incredible it felt. If she let Phoebe do that to her, then she knew her venture into lesbian experiences was real and not just a one time experiment. She could feel her nipples throbbing, her sex getting more wet and her heart started to race. “Y-yeah…” she moaned.

Phoebe had a huge smile on her face when she heard Bessie’s affirmative answer. She dreamed of this moment since she first met Bessie at the beginning of the school year and now that dream was going to come true. She got onto her stomach and position herself between Bessie’s legs. She then picked up the legs and had the bare feet rest on her back as her face was now right in front of that sweet vagina. She used her hands to grab the waist and sides of Bessie, then she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue…

Bessie groaned with great force as she felt a tongue flickering along the lips of her pussy. It felt absolutely incredible as that tongue applied pressure to her folds as it slowly licked her there. Her eyes started to roll into the back of her head as waves of pleasure washed over her body. Then she started to giggle again as she felt Phoebe’s hands squeezing her hipbones now. The tickling sensation distracted her as she was trying to focus on the pleasure of the tongue on her pussy. “Hehehehehehe Phoebe!! Hehehehe don’t hehehehe tickle meeeeeee!!!”

Phoebe started to lick faster and harder as she heard Bessie giggling and pleading with her to stop tickling her. She felt even more aroused as the sound of that giggle drove her lust. Her tongue managed to slip inside the pink folds, her tongue now darting in and out with a rapid pace. She used her fingers to continue to squeeze the hipbones, now the waist and she could feel those bare soles on her back twitching. The more Bessie begged her to stop, the more intense she got with her licking. Phoebe decided she was going to make Bessie cum while being tickled!

“come on!! Hahahahaha not fair!!! I’m hahahahaha too ticklish!!!” Bessie giggled uncontrollably. Her mind didn’t know how to react anymore. The sensation of that tongue lapping away on her pussy was the dominant feeling in her body, but the tickling was distracting her and she really felt ticklish. She moved her bare feet on Phoebe’s back, and she could feel how soft that skin was. Now her eyes popped open and her head lifted as she felt Phoebe sucking on her clit, and ravishing it with her tongue. Now the feelings of an orgasm started to build, even though she kept giggling. Bessie didn’t know how she was able to continue to feel the pleasure and be tickled at the same time, but now the sensations were crossing into each other and now that buildup of an orgasm was reaching a fever pitch. She could hear Phoebe really sucking and licking on her clit and she was so close to exploding. Her moans were mixed with her giggles and then Phoebe hit that spot! Her tongue managed to lick that part of her clit that felt incredibly good and then she exploded. “oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” she screamed as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

Phoebe could feel Bessie convulsing as she continued to suck and lick the clit. She then felt Bessie’s body trying to move away from her tongue, but then she gripped the body and held onto it, her head following the pussy trying to get away. She did not want to stop licking that now very sensitive clit and even when the orgasm ended, she continued licking at it and now she heard more giggles.

“HAHAHAHAHA SENSITIVE HAHAHAHAHA SENSITIVE!!! HAHAHAHAHA” Bessie roared as her clit was ultra-sensitive and now really ticklish. She continued to squirm as she felt that tongue ravishing her love button and now it was getting more intense. After experiencing that kind of orgasm that touched her brain through her toes, her body was really feeling the effects of this clitoris stimulation. She managed to open her eyes and see Phoebe smiling as she licked around her pussy. “pleeeeeaaaasssee!!! Please no hahahahahahahaha more!!” she screamed, then she managed to turn her body over to the side, which made Phoebe stop licking.

“You’re so cute. You taste absolutely delicious..” Phoebe giggled as she saw Bessie on her left side, huffing and puffing, trying to recover. She then started to caress the legs, trying to soothe her. Then she grabbed Bessie’s right ankle and then turned Bessie back onto her back. Still holding the ankle, Phoebe put it between her own legs and stared at the bottom of the right foot. An idea came to her mind and now she was going to savor this moment. “Now it is time for you to make me cum…”

Bessie kept up her heaving breathing, trying to come back to the conscious world from her orgasmic heaven. She felt her foot in the air and she looked down at Phoebe again. Still giggling, she wondered what was about to happen to her foot. She saw Phoebe lean forward and planted a kiss on her sole, which sent a thrill through her body. Then she watched as her foot was lowered and then she felt it rest on Phoebe’s pussy! She could feel the wetness of that pussy on the sole of her foot and it was a strange, yet exciting feeling.

Phoebe looked down at her pussy and stared at the foot that now rested on it. She could see the top of the foot and she started to feel more excitement. The arch of the foot was on her pussy lips, the ball of the foot rest on her clit and the toes were peeking up above her pussy and grazed her pubic hair. With a rush of excitement, she then started to rub that foot across her pussy, holding the top of the foot with her right hand, with her left hand on the floor, keeping her upright. She could see the foot sliding up and down her private spot and she felt really good. The texture of the sole was distinguishable and she could see the undersides of the toes sliding up and down. As the toes went up and down, they also touched her pubic hair and she heard Bessie giggling.

“hehehehehehe that tickles…” Bessie cooed. This scene was turning her on again, as her foot was slipping up and down the very wet pussy. She never had this happen before, but she enjoyed it. Her toes would run across the hair and it did tickle her. It was a weird feeling to her. It tickled, but not enough for her to start begging. With each ticklish sensation, she felt her own body responding. Bessie felt the wetness on her sole and she couldn’t help but smile. Now, her foot was moving faster and felt it being pressed harder on the vagina, the clit rubbing on the ball of her foot. “hehehehe Phoebe that really tickles!”

A surge of excitement ripped through Phoebe’s body as she heard Bessie’s giggles. The sound of that sweet laughter motivated her to keep rubbing the foot on her pussy and now she started to build up in pleasure. The foot there was sliding faster and faster, the ball of the foot stimulating her love button and the giggles sent chills through her. She then laid on her back and now used both hands to hold the foot and rubbed it faster and faster and her mouth opened in sheer pleasure. Her orgasm was coming and she craved that moment. “I’M CUMMING!!! I’M CUMMING!!!” she screamed as she arched her back, the foot sliding faster on her pussy, causing louder giggles from Bessie. She arched her back and with one last rub, she exploded! “OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH FUCK!!! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!” Phoebe screamed as that tsunami of an orgasm ripped through her very soul.

Bessie swooned as she heard Phoebe in orgasmic bliss. She felt her foot slowing down its rubbing then it left contact with the wetness as Phoebe rolled over to her right side. Bessie’s mind was spinning, absorbing in this moment. She heard Phoebe muttering unintelligibly, the result of a massive orgasm. She could still feel the wetness of Phoebe’s juices on her sole and it made her smile. She started to think about her sexual experiences with women. First Bertha, and now Phoebe. She really liked these experiences and she started to wonder if she would like more of it, or would she ever resume relations with men. Maybe both. Bessie laid there and felt a sense of sheer erotic bliss. She hoped it wouldn’t be months again before another lesbian encounter.

Phoebe slowly sat up and rubbed her temples. That orgasm she experienced was mind blowing and she felt such a calm throughout her entire body. She then looked over at Bessie and she started to move towards her. She got on all fours and crawled over to Bessie’s head on the left side, her eyes looking at Bessie naked breasts and then leaned her head down and whispered into her ear. “That…..was incredible…thank you sweet Bessie. We will have to do this again….” Phoebe then planted a soft kiss on Bessie’s lips, then she started to stand up and look for her clothes.

Bessie felt pleasure in that soft kiss and she felt that tingle through her body. She then looked at Phoebe stand up and now putting on her clothes. She felt an attraction to that young woman and she looked incredibly sexy to her. She saw Phoebe fully dressed now and she started to sit up. This entire experience was still blowing her mind and when she saw that grin on Phoebe’s face, she felt shy. “T-thank you…” she said as she blushed. She didn’t know what to say.

“See you around Bessie…and remember, I think you are the most beautiful woman ever..” Phoebe said as she winked. She then stood up and then made her way to the same ladder she came up. Right before her head disappeared below, she gave one last look at Bessie, felt a surge of erotic thoughts, then went down the ladder, and soon, left the barn.

Bessie started to move slowly as she realized she had to get dressed herself. Her mind kept going over what just happened today. She came into this barn to do some reading and be alone in her thoughts, then she saw Alicia and Riley have an orgasmic sexual encounter not knowing she was watching, then her feet were tickled as she watched that encounter, only to then be pulled out from under the shelf, stripped naked, tickled and then made to cum. To top it off, she felt her own foot made to pleasure Phoebe, the same woman who tickled her, brought her to sexual ecstasy and made her cum. She then looked at the bottom of her right foot and could see it glistening in Phoebe’s love juices. “wow…” she sighed as she felt a shiver of pleasure. She then began to put her bra back on, button up her shirt and found her pants. As she put them on and look for her shoes, she saw her book and newspaper and realized “I never got to finish reading..hehehe”. She then out her shoes back on, her right foot still damp, went down the ladder of the loft, climbed down and then left the barn. Once she went out the door, she closed the barn door and smiled. This was her favorite barn forever.

TWO MONTHS LATER

The school year was winding down and Bessie continued to work hard at her job. Since the year was ending, she was told she would be going back home for the summer. She was excited to be going back home, but she would also miss being here at the school. She met a lot of new people, enjoyed her job and remembered some life experiences. She and Phoebe never had another experience, but they would flirt with each other when they saw each other, which only made Bessie desire another encounter. She would often wonder if they would have sex again. Alicia and Riley continued to have their secret love affair and Bessie even heard some other girls were having “experiences” with each other as well. She fully understood what Headmistress Karen meant by “things happen” at this school. Bessie started to day dream about these events when suddenly she heard a knock on her door.

“Hey Bessie! Karen wants to talk to ya!” a co-worker told her.

“Oh, ok.” Bessie replied. She then left her room and then made her way to Karen’s office. She knocked on the office door and when prodded, she went in. She saw Karen sitting at her desk with a smile and was motioned to have a seat. Bessie took a seat at the desk and smiled at her boss. “Hi Karen! You wanted to talk to me?”

“Yes, I do Bessie. Thanks for coming by so quickly. I want to say you have been absolutely amazing here at St. Mary’s school. I know summer vacation is coming up and you will be going back home soon. I would absolutely LOVE for you to come back in the fall, but….” Karen said, then hesitated.

Bessie’s eyes went into shock! She was looking forward to coming back in the fall and now it didn’t sound like she was. She started to wonder if she was getting fired and what did she do? “I-I would like to come back. I really like it here..” she replied, hoping she could be offered to return.

“Bessie, I want you here. Believe me, but I have to tell you about an offer made so I have to give it to you. One of our generous benefactors told me she wants to give you a job offer at her mansion. She wanted to know if you would be interested in being a maid for her. She said you would live at her mansion, have full room and board, and she said your pay is double from what you get paid here. So, I had to tell you about it.” Karen said. She knew this offer was great and she hoped Bessie would take it. She thought Bessie could use the money and be around this affluent family.

“Really???? Someone offered me a job as a maid and I can live in a mansion with double pay?” Bessie said in pure shock.

Karen laughed at the shocked reaction. “Yes Bessie, that is the offer given. It is your decision. I can’t pay you what you were offered and I hope you do stay. But this is such a wonderful opportunity as the pay alone is amazing.”

“I-I don’t know what to say…who is this family?” Bessie asked, still trying to comprehend what happened.

“Well, her daughter attends this school. That daughter is coming in right now…” Karen said as she nodded to the door.

Bessie’s head turned around and saw the office door opened. She gasped in surprise as she saw a very familiar person walk through. “Phoebe???!!!!”

Phoebe walked over to the desk and sat down in the other chair, next to Bessie. She absolutely loved the smile on Bessie’s face. “Yes Bessie, it is me. I hope you take the offer. My mother wants to hire you as a maid in our house. We have a new opening as a maid left, and I suggested you. I told her how great of a worker you are, and she decided to make her daughter happy. If you take the offer, you can start 2 weeks after the school year ends so you can go back to your hometown and relax a little. So, do you accept? I mean, we would see each other a lot during the summer before I come back here in the fall, so I hope my constant presence wouldn’t bother you…hehehe”

Bessie’s heart fluttered as she thought about the possibility of working at the mansion of Phoebe’s family. The double pay really excited her and, the possibilities of her and Phoebe having encounters again. “Ok, I accept!!” she said with a bright smile.

“Good! Thank you Bessie, you will LOVE my home. See you soon…” Phoebe winked and then she stood up and left the room.

“Congratulations Bessie, it is really a great job. I will miss you though. You are truly a special young woman. You show tremendous leadership skills and an incredible work ethic. I hope you at least show up in the fall when Phoebe returns. You can stop by here anytime you like!” Karen said. She then stood up and shook Bessie’s hand. She was really proud of this woman and hoped her new life in the Wellington mansion would be an amazing success.

Bessie blushed as she heard the compliment about her. She shook Karen’s hand then she left the office. As she walked back to her room, she thought about this exciting opportunity. People from her town do not really interact with upper class society so this was an amazing opportunity. She also thought about the summer and she and Phoebe would be there together. A sexual thrill went through her body as she thought about a summer full of experiences. A smile crept on her face as she was ready to go through the next phase of her life. “I am sure this will be a job experience I will never forget…”

END

*Bessie will return in the upcoming series: Undercover Deputy*

So, what did you think? I hope you like this character as well as Cheyenne. The next story coming up is La Diabla's individual series. Your feedback is most welcomed and I hope you like this idea of a MCU style series that I am trying to bring to all of you.

Wow I am really enjoy these stories. I like the way this series seems to have more than one Protaganist.

Thanks for the feedback fellas! Yes, the series has more than one protagonists. I wanted to give a lot more depth to the new characters when they appear in the respective stories of La Diabla and Darby. That way you understand their personalities, their backgrounds and how they got wrapped up in this adventure. That's what these introduction stories were about. Mainly about their life experiences that also touched on their future roles.

This week will be the first chapter of La Diabla's individual story. I hope you enjoy that 5 part series as well!

I am sure I will, you are definately a very interesting writer and these characters are all very interesting.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back