• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees... What Do You Think When... šŸ˜³šŸ˜

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
So, you know that moment right when your ler is tying those knots extra tight, pulling on each restraint, and giving you that look that contains a mixture of part excitement, part mischievousness, and part dogged determination!!!! Oh goodness!

Lees! What are you thinking? What is going through your mind? What are you saying aloud?

This (something I wrote a couple of months ago) sums me up completely! :blush:

I am always scared...
And I don't mean the quaking, frozen in terror type of scared.
I mean that I am all full of bravado, sarcasm, and taunting on the outside, but on the inside I am jittery. The thought always crosses my mind... (one or all of these LOL)

"What if I can't take it?"

"What if he never stops?"

"What if I lose my mind?"

And for a second, if you turn your head you might miss it, there's that fear and excitement and adrenaline all twisted together like the rush your heart feels in the beat between the apex of the hill and the first drop of a roller coaster. (Which I am also terrified of, but still ride because... well... I'm all full of bravado, sarcasm, and taunting on the outside..... ;) )
It is ALL in my eyes- that fear!

Yet, I love it. I love every intense, torturous moment of it. I love the warmth of his body pressing against mine. I love to feel his strength restricting my frantic movements, and sometimes dragging across the bed by my legs or my hips... (that is my undoing each and every time).

Explain how can he be so strong but his fingers so soft? So fast and so gentle? How does he know exactly what to do to me? How does he know that no matter I much I crumble, I cry, I beg that I don't really want him to stop?

Sigh... These are the thoughts that run through my head while I'm teasing my ler and begging (sometimes for the fun of it, and sometimes because he is utterly destroying me.)

Lees, what are you thinking when anticipation turns into reality? That's the question.

I'll never forget the first time I tied my ex wife up. I had given her some quick tickles and knew most of her worst spots, but this was the first time she was going to be tied and totally helpless. Now I love feet tickling the most, and hers were pretty damn ticklish, but her worst spot was her pits! (My second favorite spot to tickle!) Well, I straddled her waist and had opened her shirt and now her worst spots were totally unprotected. I started wiggling all of my fingers over both pits while taunting her about how much it was going to tickle. She was laughing her head off and I hadn't even touched her yet. Well, I guess she figured that if she closed her eyes, it might not be so bad, but I wasn't having any of that. I said "look, my fingers are getting closer... watch as they touch your ticklish pits". She looked for a second then slammed her eyes shut! She couldn't watch! When I did finally touch the skin, she let out one hell of a screech then went instantly into hysterical laughter! I always liked the fact that pits are right there next to someone's face so they can't miss the action! Ahh, fun times!

That's a loaded question and I'm not sure where to start. I'm usually reliving every snarky comment, ever bit of sass, and hoping they forgot it all LOL.

I'll never forget the first time I tied my ex wife up. I had given her some quick tickles and knew most of her worst spots, but this was the first time she was going to be tied and totally helpless. Now I love feet tickling the most, and hers were pretty damn ticklish, but her worst spot was her pits! (My second favorite spot to tickle!) Well, I straddled her waist and had opened her shirt and now her worst spots were totally unprotected. I started wiggling all of my fingers over both pits while taunting her about how much it was going to tickle. She was laughing her head off and I hadn't even touched her yet. Well, I guess she figured that if she closed her eyes, it might not be so bad, but I wasn't having any of that. I said "look, my fingers are getting closer... watch as they touch your ticklish pits". She looked for a second then slammed her eyes shut! She couldn't watch! When I did finally touch the skin, she let out one hell of a screech then went instantly into hysterical laughter! I always liked the fact that pits are right there next to someone's face so they can't miss the action! Ahh, fun times!

Can so totally relate to this. It's a major challenge to even keep the hands away from the body around someone who knows how ticklish my underarms are. And if I am tied that helplessly and teased so badly, I'd be going crazy in my mind well before the tickling starts.

I like it to explore the lee's body and carefully take my time. I want to make her lose control and powerless, rather than inflict maximal torture. That's what I think some videos do wrong, especially those Japanese clips. I think tickling is best with some foreplay just like in sex (one doesn't exclude the other necessarily, but that's another story entirely). I think you can get a lot more out of your lee that way and even make her more willing to endure more intense tickling too. She will want it more then.

Give the lee some time and she will reward you, because her mind must have been racing all the time.

I like it to explore the lee's body and carefully take my time. I want to make her lose control and powerless, rather than inflict maximal torture. That's what I think some videos do wrong, especially those Japanese clips. I think tickling is best with some foreplay just like in sex (one doesn't exclude the other necessarily, but that's another story entirely). I think you can get a lot more out of your lee that way and even make her more willing to endure more intense tickling too. She will want it more then.

Give the lee some time and she will reward you, because her mind must have been racing all the time.

You have got this spot on in terms of what kind of am approach is ideal towards tickling. If the ler is considerate, most ticklees would love to experiment more with tickling and be willing to take more of it.

I start going ā€œNot the thighs, not the thighs, not the thighsā€.

Can so totally relate to this. It's a major challenge to even keep the hands away from the body around someone who knows how ticklish my underarms are. And if I am tied that helplessly and teased so badly, I'd be going crazy in my mind well before the tickling starts.

Causing that to happen to the 'lee is almost as much fun as the actual tickling... ALMOST! :p

There's a WHOLE lot of LERs answering what they are thinking. (Tops, man! LOL LOL)

I was asking the Lees what they were thinking right before the lers began.

I love you guys! Hilarious! :blaugh: ;)

Iā€™ll say Iā€™m not often a lee. However, Iā€™ve had some lees that demand payback. I have a really nice wood bed with thick leather cuffs at all 4 corners and 2 in the middle. Most of the time Iā€™m training a lee how to ler. In that case when Iā€™m strapped down tight Iā€™m thinking if my ler is now going to use the same tricks I used on her now on me! Iā€™m usually a lee only for payback with relatively inexperienced partners. I just think to myself what the hell theyā€™re going to do. I mean I had one newbie ler get stuck on how to properly use the cuffs on me.

After I tickle the crap out of her, if she wants payback thatā€™s fine. With slightly more experienced partners I pray they never go near my feet or try any tickling there. Iā€™m happy when they stay on my chest and hips. The newbie lers sometimes donā€™t even think to get your feet or take your shoes/socks off. I had a more experience lee wanting payback not too long ago. I was laying there praying she stays away from my feet. No dice. Sheā€™s Gotten SO GOOD she even straps me in fully now before she even heads towards my feet. I feel my shoe come offā€¦ okay. Then sheā€™s gotten better and she has a huge smile as she pulls the socks off. I think ā€œplease donā€™t go there please donā€™t go there! I like my shoes I like my shoes.ā€

I had two lers, one male and female. Me completely restrained. Thin socks on my feet, the female ler with long nails started lightly tickling my feet with my socks on for 5 minutes and then started slowly pulling my socks off. The male ler had a feather in each hand and was holding them over my armpits. Just when the woman had my socks all the way off the man slowly lowered the feathers down and started lightly stroking my armpits. The woman then went to town on my feet.

I just remember wondering how long I would be able to take this. Turned out I was able to take it for two hours. With breaks, did not have a choice.

It's honestly been so long that I don't even remember. Lol!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Beautiful description of the 'lee experience. Every caress is like an orgasm but 1000 times more intense.

I had two lers, one male and female. Me completely restrained. Thin socks on my feet, the female ler with long nails started lightly tickling my feet with my socks on for 5 minutes and then started slowly pulling my socks off. The male ler had a feather in each hand and was holding them over my armpits. Just when the woman had my socks all the way off the man slowly lowered the feathers down and started lightly stroking my armpits. The woman then went to town on my feet.

I just remember wondering how long I would be able to take this. Turned out I was able to take it for two hours. With breaks, did not have a choice.

That moment when they peel the socks off of your feet!!!
As a lee, I love that so much!

My favorite moment as a lee, though is when my ler is slowly making his/ her way to my armpits, and that second when I squeeze my eyes shut tightly because I know just how much it's going to kill me.... But I want it so much!

Iā€™m usually excited and I hope the ler is amazing and that Iā€™m super ticklish at that moment. I also hope for lots of rib tickles.

generally hoping they dont use the trash talking you threw at them earlier against you. little is worse than being teased about the big game you were talking as they zero in on a tender area. whether pinned or bound the concepts are more or less the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back