• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I (24F) want to get tickle tortured alongside my BF or force him to watch me tickled

Softarchesnurse

Tickling fetish if you haven't guessed already lol. I'm a nurse and BF is a med student. He's one of those nerdy types who is super sweet but isn't the best tickler unfortunately. I'm super ticklish and crave being absolutely tickle tortured alongside him. While that's my ultimate fantasy, I wouldn't mind a tickling cuckold style thing where he's tied up and forced to watch another guy have his way tickling my helpless body. A girl can dream...

Not looking for a meetup but I'm happy to rp or chat! Can chat here or reddit, and I can get my BF involved if you'd like

Atm no, but generally highly unlikely even in the future. Given our careers, rather not risk our privacy at least for now.

Hmmmm

He smiles, looking at her feet. Being on your feet all day no matter how comfortable the shoes are, no matter the support takes it's tool. He shakes his head sympathetically, Nurses just aren't paid enough. He can imagine her feet warm and soft as she rushes by him disappearing into a patient's room who thinks the call buzzer is like a bell to summon the maid! It angers him but she is sweet and patient and if it does bother her, she surely does not let on. In a few minutes, she reappears, tired, but smiling and she returns to the nurses station, making conversation with one of the other nurses behind the desk. She raises her left foot, her ankle rotating as she tries to stretch her calf and foot a bit. Oh yes, that foot. Her soft warm foot nestled within the shoe. He can imagine the soft dupple sole graced with delicate wrinkles, the loops and swirls of her toe prints, the hues of pink and pale, the small round toes...He wonders just exactly how ticklish that foot might be...

Hi! I would love to join you and your boyfriend over chat and tickle both of you or tickle torture you while he watches. PM me or hit me up directly in kik (danitickle).

I'll just give you a quick scenario here: you and your bf are tied side by side, spread eagle and I begin tickling the heck out of you. Feet, sides, pits and anywhere else you react to. Your bf is getting angry that I'm doing this to you, so I go over to his feet and ask him "what's the matter? Are you jealous you're not getting any attention?" As his eyes go wide, I see just how ticklish he is! Then I proceed to tickle both of you for the rest of the day! ;)

Hey all sorry I was away a bit. Please message me so I can keep track of who I replied to and who I have not so far. Thanks!

I would love to be the LER who tickle tortures you as your bf watches. Hopefully when you're ready to consider me

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back