• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4th july 3 ticklish barefoot girls SWITCH M/F & F/F

soletease

TMF Poster
My friend and I were having a fun pre fourth of july time floating around in my boat on the lake. It was such good weather, sunny and warm. I was with my friend Matt and it was the two of us with some snacks.

My phone pings and it’s my friend Rachel! She is my all time favorite tickle partner. After I told her I was on the water, she immediately asked if she and her friends could come.

This is the first time seeing Rachel since she last kicked my butt with her ‘ler side at our last session. (see previous story on that! )She found every tickle spot imaginable on my upper body and feet as I laid stretched out and strapped down defenseless on the tickle bed. I’ll never forget that brutal tickling. Rachel is blossoming into an amazing ler oddly enough.

As we pull up to the short dock, I see her parking her car at the end of the ramp. Rachel has two friends with her that I have never met and all three ladies look excited as they walk down the ramp.

Rachel is standing on the dock, very sexy in a white halter top, long light blue denim jeans, and white adidas shoes that have dark blue stripes on them.

I step on the dock to greet her. “Did you guys dress for the boat?” I smile at her. Rachel admits she and her friends came last minute and didn’t think of what to wear. Her friend Sarah is wearing a red top with dark blue jeans and low cut black converse sneakers. Hannah is wearing a nice grey T shirt with black skinny jeans and brown wedge booties with tall heels. None of them are dressed for a boat adventure but they’re excited to get on board and see the lake. I learned that Sarah is 29 with her long hazel hair and Hannah is 26 with longer blonde hair you can see flowing over her grey T shirt.

I have a few fishing poles and boxes I need to move off the deck to make more space for the ladies to join us. “Can we Help?” Rachel asks with a smile. I ask Rachel to put a few fishing poles in her car temporarily so there is more room. It’s warm and she didn’t dress for a day on the water. “Hey, we don’t have room for your shoes on deck. You guys ought to leave your shoes in your car. Oh... your socks too.” Rachel and Hannah both look at me oddly.

“Your brown wedge is unstable on deck.” Hannah starts blushing while looking down at her booties, agreeing. “You definitely don’t need them silly. none of you do. It’s hot. Come on.”

As the girls both walk the fishing poles to their car, I fill up the boat with gas. While the gas pump is going, I can see the ladies take turns leaning on the back trunk for stability as they start to untie their shoe laces. As they are walking back, I can see Sarah and Hannah both left their shoes and socks in the car. Rachel left her shoes but is still wearing white socks for some reason. All three chit chat as they make their way down the dock.

With all of their shoes locked far away in the car you know they’re barefoot all afternoon. Especially Rachel, my favorite tickle partner. Just maybe I can get a chance to tickle her toes today. Her feet are her only tickle spot that completely destroys her.

The ladies wait on the dock patiently for me to finish fueling the boat. Sarah’s toes have a pretty red polish and Hannah’s toes have a light shade of purple polish. Rachel and Sarah mention something about her socks but I didn’t hear what. Sarah steps in and is really excited to be in the boat. Hannah comes in next, making sure to step in with her toes carefully. Standing on the dock, Rachel smiles and lifts her left leg up to her butt and takes one sock off, then the second. “The ground was hot!” she said smiling. Both socks end up in her back pocket. Wow, her toes are painted a beautiful shade of dark blue with flecks of glitter.

Cruising along, Sarah rolls up her dark blue jeans a few inches like mini capris. Hannah’s black skinny jeans hug her leg above her ankle while Rachel’s pants cover past her heels and half of her feet. All three ladies are laying on the back of the boat where there is a big soft cushion area to lay down in the sun. Sarah is lying comfortably on her back with her legs bent over the side of the boat. Hannah has just a few purple toes tapping in the water. Rachel, on the other hand, is laying on her back but her legs are pointed towards me. Her ankles are hanging just over the top of a big bench seat that sits below the sun deck.

Sarah and my friend Matt are talking up a storm and she might become his next ex girlfriend. Rachel is looking at me from the corner of her eye, knowing I was up to something. Did she deliberately point her legs towards me? Is this an invitation to touch her? DUH.

Matt is occupied with Sarah and pays us no attention. As soon as Rachel looks away from me, I pounce.

I sit on her shins gently and pin both of her feet right between my knees. Straddling her like this is perfect with her lightly tanned feet trapped under me. Her left toe ring sparkles in tandem with her glittery toes in the bright sun. I watch her feet flex up and down while trapped by my body weight and knees. She wiggles her feet up and down in protest of the impending tickles she knows are coming.
Those blue polished toes are squirming every witch way. Let’s give them some tickle attention shall we?

I start by pulling her jeans up and turning them into capris. As soon as they’re rolled up, my fingers land on her bare ankles and swirl my nails all around her skin. This little foreplay is exactly what she likes. Rachel loves her bare ankles played with and tickled. She has a love-hate relationship with foot tickling, but ankle tickling is her thing for sure and she cannot get enough. It’s a fun little warm up I know she enjoys and it’s fun for me too.

My left hand keeps swirling softly on her left ankle, but one of my right fingers starts snaking around her right toes. The ankle tickles on one foot combined with gentle toe tickles on the other are enough to make her squirm and start to giggle. Next thing she knows, my left finger is wiggling under her left toes and my right finger is wiggling under her right ones.

Soon two fingers start tickling under all her toes, then three fingers. Slowly increasing the maddening sensation of all my fingers under all her toes little by little is a great way to build up to tickle torture. I am tickling with extremely light pressure, barely kissing the soft skin under her toes with my nails. (she told me a long time ago that light tickles were worse the lighter they were! Valuable information!)

Her feet are wiggling up and down in a panic. Her usual tactic of pushing her soles into the mattress to protect them from tickling can't work here! There is nothing but free air under her feet as I keep her ankles pinned down against the edge of the sun deck.

Instantly she is a giggling, squirming, kicking mess! She is able to sit up and I feel her trying to grab my shoulders to push me off. Then she starts grabbing the back of my shirt and pulls me towards her, successfully taking my hands off of her feet. (And now we know why she is usually strapped down.)

After five minutes or so I got up and left Rachel laying there, sweating. Rachel didn’t bother to move her feet away from where they were, keeping them in the perfect position for another tickle attack. She knew it, too.

We all eat snacks and I leave Rachel alone for a half hour as we all talk about random things. Sarah decides to lay on her stomach now and switches position, but still keeping her feet dangling off the side of the boat. Hannah dances her light purple toes in the water, dipping in and out only a few inches. Those skinny jeans are right at her ankle and I was surprised she didn't bother to roll them up into capris like Sarah.

Rachel sees me get a little closer to her, giving me the nervous smile she is famous for. She never moved her feet from that position, leaving them open for another possible surprise attack. She knew what she was doing.

Suddenly, she notices how close I am to her. She tries to roll over and get away but I jump on her shins and trap her in mid roll. She does manage to get onto her stomach and I pin both ankles in between my knees once again. She did manage to roll over, and now her toes are pointing down. She is in a great position to have her soles get some attention. Wasting absolutely no time, my fingers hunt for that tickle spot on each of her bare heels. Pinning her ankles tight between my knees as I sit on her calves works well to keep her immobile.

Fingers are on the hunt for that one spot each of her heels has. Giggles...giggles… giggles… SCREAM! Ha! Found it! All ten fingers target that one area and glide across the skin that is so tender and soft. There is a one inch patch of skin on her heel that makes her scream when my nails play on it. Believe me, I exploit that special spot to make Rachel Scream every time.

Now we go in for the kill: her arches. All ten fingers spider tickle her right arch for about thirty seconds before seamlessly jumping onto the left arch. Another thirty seconds of stroking there is definitely her version of torture. Her legs are shaking under me, trying to gain any traction to aid an escape. She does manage to kick a little to fend off my fingers, but they pounce back to her soles instantly. Finally Rachel surrenders to my delicate tickling technique on both arches at once. She stops trying to violently get away but she still resists a little bit. My fingers are delicately stroking each arch at once, more than enough to send her into hysteria and beyond.

I love when Rachel stops resisting my tickles to the max and finally accepts her fate and takes it like a strong woman. The delicate way I’m touching her skin is driving her insane. My slow arch stroking continues as she lays there writhing while enduring it. Gentle racking up and down on her arches with all ten fingers is her absolute worst but my absolute favorite! It’s adorable to see her little feet flex up then down in response to my light and tender touch. Her little “I hate you but I like it” whimpering giggle abounds as I never let my fingers up from stroking both arches. The other three are watching on, giggling along to Rachel’s pain.

Her feet squirm left and right but my hands stay glued to them. I’m not going to stop my gentle stroking. It’s a good thing we are on a boat far away from other people that could hear her screams. Agonizing giggles from the lightest kiss of my nails on her feet were heard by no one besides us. Hannah was the closest to Rachel’s feet and she watched me work on them with great skill. She took enjoyment out of hearing Rachel’s laughing and she was amazed I could get Rachel to react like this just by playing with her feet. Hannah watched my nails on Rachel’s heels the entire time and never looked away. The entire time Rachel was getting her arches and heels tickled I could see Hannah dipping her toes in and out of the water and slapping her sole against the surface. “KEEP GOING! Hannah proclaims with enthusiasm.

Finally, after 6 minutes of arch tickling torture and four minutes exclusively on her heels, I stood up and let her ankles free. Still on her stomach, she looks back at me with a sparkle in her eye. Actually no, I think that was a tear, NOT a sparkle. I’m glad she had tears; evidence I got her REALLY good. She takes one foot, curls her toes, and playfully kicks me before sticking her tongue out.

Matt, Hannah and Sarah watched the whole thing, laughing along with Rachel because it was so funny to see her reactions. I asked Sarah if she was ticklish and she said “Yes” and “don’t get any ideas!” Her face told me she wasn’t joking. Sarah didn’t join in on the tickling that day sadly, but she liked watching Rachel get it. It would have been fun to get Sarah also but I respect her choice. Hannah was a different story.

Everyone looks at Hannah. Rachel asks “are you ticklish?” Hannah pulls her legs up off the side of the boat and pulls her knees to her chest. Then she wrapped her arms around her shins as she pushed her heels up against her butt tightly. She formed a tight little ball: GUILTY. Her toes were wiggling and shaking the water off as she evaded the question. Rachel crawls on her knees towards Hannah’s feet. We all watch as Rachel’s hand goes across the top of Hanna’s foot. My goodness, her face contorted rapidly in response but only Rachel and I laughed.

I really think Hannah is curious how it feels. She watched Rachel go through it. Without skipping a beat Rachel switches roles from lee to ler and manages take control of one of Hannah's legs. Rachel holds it straight out and immediately starts fluttering a few fingers all over the bottom of Hannah’s wet left foot. Clinging onto her other shin with all her might she tries hard not to give in. Rachel is relentless and adds more pressure to those fluttering fingers. Wow, I have taught Rachel well! Boy oh boy, Hannah's curiosity of how it feels to have nails on your feet ended right then and there!

Rachel is not the most expert tickler, but I’ve been on the receiving end of her ler fingernails. The way she has learned to use her nails on your bare feet is enough to make me panic and squeal alright. Rachel is getting better and better after each session we have.

The high pitch whining Hannah lets out shatters the quiet lake setting. I’d say Rachel had her fingers on just under one of Hannah’s feet for about forty seconds before Hannah managed to kick her foot free. Hannah was definitely not willing to be tickled like Rachel is. Her body language and facial expressions tell me she doesn't want to continue with tickling.

Hannah rapidly readjusts her position and puts both legs behind her with feet hanging off the edge of the back of the sun deck. Her feet are definitely ticklish and she is a wise one to keep them away. That forty seconds was the total extent of Hannah’s tickling that day but I was impressed Rachel wanted to tap into her ler side for a moment! Getting in some ler practice!

On the way back, I was in the driver’s seat and Rachel took the passenger seat next to me. I thought how sexy she was as she put her feet up on the dash. A few minutes later she was really bold and placed both feet on my driver’s seat, pressing into my thigh. She simply put one foot on top of the other and rested them on the corner of my chair without saying a word.

Before I knew it, my hand was on top of her ankle and gently swirling my fingers. She was smiling and looking out in the distance, not acknowledging my touch. That smile on her face was slowly growing alright. Her toes scrunched into my thigh continually as I tickled her ankles.

Do you know what this girl did? After a few minutes of my hand swirling on her ankle she swapped her leg position and suddenly my hand found itself tickling her other ankle as we cruised along in the sun. I love how she wanted both ankles to have my nails on them.

I took a few more swipes under her toes on my chair… because why not? Rachel refused to look at me, keeping her eyes fixed in the distance. I could see her holding in the laughter while I was poking under her toes again. I was impressed she managed to keep her feet resting on my chair as my light tickling continued. She didn’t pull her feet away, but her pretty blue polished toes were sure curled up tight the entire time my fingers were grazing along anywhere on her feet.

Both ladies were sitting in the back bench seat with Matt. I swear he was trying to get a date with at least one of them. When we got back to the dock it was a cooler part of the evening. As I helped each barefoot lady onto the dock, they said the ground wasn’t hot to walk on.

Matt struck out on a date and stayed with the boat as I walked the ladies back to their car. We made fun of Rachel’s reactions to foot tickling but then talked about other things. Hannah wiped her feet off at the car and promptly put her socks and brown booties back on.

Sarah’s shoes were in the trunk and she didn’t get them. She was very cute as she stayed barefoot with her pants rolled up and sat in the back seat with a smile.
Rachel pulled her socks out of her back pocket and a few moments later all her laces were tied neatly. Rachel gave me a huge hug and we decided to meet up again soon.

Rachel is my all time favorite tickle partner. I hope she continues to get in touch with her ler side more often. If she decides to go after me like she went after Hannah then she will be a force to be reckoned with! We are going to get frozen yogurt next week at my place. We both know the tickle bed will be waiting for its next victim. I guess we'll just have to wait and see who gets nicely strapped down and destroyed next.

Is this a genuine true story? That is absolutely amazing. I wish I could get tickle encounters like that haha

Is there a chance next time you have tickle sessions you could take pics of the ladies feet that recieve tickle torture? The way you talk about sparky toenails etc is such a tease aye haha. You have lots of amazing story's aye you are extremely lucky so please let us see some sexy feet. Please a pic of soles and tops of feet so we can see these sexy toes. Keep it up 👌

Sounds like it was a very enjoyable time!! Good for you sir! And thanks for taking the time too share it

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back