• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Un-tickleable Part 3 of 3 (F/f a little Fff/f)

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
It was very encouraging to hear from people you urged me to continue and finish this series. Thank you.

Here is <a href="https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?329609-Un-tickleable-Part-1-of-2-(f-f-ff-f-a-little-f-m)">part one</a> and <a href="https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?329730-Un-tickleable-Part-2-of-3-(Fff-f)">part two</a>

“Uh oh. You’re in for it now, Jacqueline.”

Journey and Francesca jumped on me, trying to tickle me. Nothing! HA! I WAS BACK!

And I knew just what to do.

I grabbed Jacqueline by her thin wrist, pulled her in close, and I wrapped her up like a snake.

She wasn’t going to get away from me! Nope. I was the queen here! I was the tickler! I chose who laughed. I chose how hard. I chose when to stop. And it was always fun! I made sure of it. Never too far. Because I chose. Me!

I pulled up her shirt and revealed a tummy. She was thin, but still had the tiniest bit of youthful pudge in her tummy. I was desperate to get her back! I need to get her good! I carefully kneaded and stroked, I squeezed and prodded. I knew how to find just the right spots.

“Hehahahah!!!!”

She began to laugh with a sweet singsongy cute laughter. Below the belly button. Interesting. I made a mental note.

“Only a bit ticklish, huh?”

“Maahaybe I lied hahaa!!”

“NOnonahahaa!!!” She began to laugh harder. It was easy to feel the muscles in her tummy, making it so much easier to tickle.

“AAAAHAHah!!”

“Wow! I taunted, “This woman is TICKLISH! No wonder she likes to tickle other people. I bet it’s to take the focus off of herself. Isn’t that right?”

She was laughing too hard to respond, but she was trying.

“Hhahahah no it’s noaha… I’m sohohoahaaa!!”

“Let’s make you laugh harder!” I said gleefully.

I began to knead her hips. Her laughter definitely went up a notch! She writhed and swung her hips around, trying desperately to get them away from my fingers.

“You poor woman! Being so ticklish must be awful for you! I’m barely trying!” I continued to taunt.

She continued to laugh, trying to respond with no success.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHHH I AHAH I AM HAHAH!!”

I stopped for a moment.

“AAAHHAH HA!!! I HAHA I AM NOT HAAHahhaha!! Only a little bit hah ah ticklish haha!”

“Oh really!?” I said, squeezing her hips again.

“AAAAAHAHAA!!!!” Her laughter burst forth again.

“Maybe I should put in a little effort then, huh?” I grabbed her poor hips and did my worst.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!” Her hips swayed and moved, trying to get away.

Her laughter reached a higher pitch, and sounded a little bit like she was ready to scream. But somehow still sweet.

“I bet you can laugh harder, can’t you Jacqueline? Huh?”

I was ready to make her scream laughter! It was time.

“Hey Jason, help me out here!”

He pulled off the tired Jacqueline's sneakers. I reached and slipped off her socks. Jackpot! Before me were the absolutely SOFTEST feet any person possessed. They were smooth, supple and a little squishy. There was no way she could handle this. No way at all.

“Jason, if you please,” I smiled.

He knew the drill. He helped me face her down on the floor, grabbed her ankles, sat on her cute rump and leaned his weight down on them. The girly was stuck. And I had her. And it was gonna be bad.

“Mmm mmm mmm. I am so glad we bought corn today.”

“Oh she’s gonna do it!” “Get her good!!!” Francesca and Journey had now apparently switched sides, and now they were cheering me on.

I leaned in and began to nibble the ever so soft young soles before me.

“WWHA HA HA AAHHH ATT IS THAT!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!” Jacqueline’s eyes went big as she felt my mouth on her foot.

I was right! Those super soft squishy youthful feet had absolutely no way of withstanding the ‘corn cob!’ And I was not gonna stop until she learned that I was the queen!

“Today, you learn what many before you have learned.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

She flailed her body and screamed laughter, desperately trying to both get away and trying to see what I was doing to her poor feet. Like she was in disbelief of what made her feet feel so ticklish.

I nibbled and slurped. I pinched gently with my lips, then not-so-gently with my teeth. I licked and I slimed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

I don’t know if it was her crazy-soft feet, the magic of the corn cob, or the heat of the moment, but she was the most ticklish person I had ever tickled! Her laughter took on a screaming quality!

Her hips and upper body flailed and bucked as she screamed laughter. Jason wasn’t going to let go.

“Say it! Call me the queen!” I said.

To my surprise, she shook her head ‘no’ violently as she laughed hysterically.

“Oh really?! Well maybe I should make the tickles really bad! Open your toes, Jacqueline! Spread em!” I said in a playful but firm voice.

She shook ‘no’ again.

“Do it or I’ll,” and I reached my face down and bit and sucked on her round smooth heel.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” she screamed, her laughter reaching new heights.

I stopped sucking and biting her soft heel, but it took her a bit to stop screaming, let alone laughing.

“Toes.” I stated firmly.

Her toes spread apart reluctantly. I got ready for the toe butter, but she squeezed them shut again.

“Hey!” I said repeating the heel nibbles.

“AAAAAHAHAHHH!!!” She really couldn’t handle me sucking on her heel. There was really no callous to dull the sensation.

“That’s it,” I said, getting up and marching over to the other side to talk to her face to face. She was still facing down with Jason sitting gently on her rump. I lowered myself to her level.

I looked directly into her eyes. “You are going to let me into those toes! If you scrunch them again, I’m gonna make you laugh so hard!”

With that, I marched over and got into position. The soft toes reluctantly un-scrunched and started to spread. She started to giggle when she felt my breath on her feet.

I leaned in and they squished up, scrunching together, again.

“Ohhh. Oh no.” I said, walking over to her face once more. “You poor woman. Look what I have to do now.”

I eyed her body from behind.

“And you are just so stuck.”

I pulled her shirt up high, revealing her sides, her back… I thought a second, and continued upwards, revealing her armpits.

I started clawing, gently at first, lightly tickling her sides.

“Eeeee!”

She squealed at first, but it quickly turned to laughter.

I began to squeeze her sides, making her laugh so hard she screamed.

“What should you have done?” I asked.

No answer. She just giggled and caught her breath.

“Jacqueline,” I said in a sing-song voice. “What should you have done?”

Jacqueline began to giggle. “I should never have let you up?” she squeaked out.

“No!” I said as I squeezed her side. She screamed. As I spoke each word, I quickly grabbed at her upper ribcage with both clawed hands. You know, the part of the ribs up near the armpits. “You should have let... me... in... your... toooeeesss!!!” With the last word I tickled her ribs and armpits wickedly!

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahh! Ahh!! AHH!! AAAAAAHHHHahahahaaaaa!!!!” With each word and goose of her ribs she shrieked laughter, the final one making her burst into bucking wild laughter!

I stopped to let her breathe a second.

Then I did it again. “In... your... toooeeesss!!!”

She bucked and shrieked, finally reaching silent laughter as I got the part of her ribs near the sides of her breasts. Her face was trying to talk and beg in a huge silent smile.

I stopped and let her breathe again.

Journey and Franchesca approached, looking as gleeful as I had ever seen them. They stood above her straddling her upper body. I smiled.

All three of us together chanted, while goosing her poor upper body with each word. “In... your... toooeeesss!!!”

“AAAAAAAAHHH!! AAAAAAHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaa…” Six hands crushed any chance Jaqueline had at resisting. The poor woman reached hysterics that ended in silent laughter.

I stopped so she could breathe, but Journey and Francesca kept tickling! Jacqueline’s eyes went big as she laughed silently, realizing that the tickles would not stop.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!!” Instead of passing out, all of a sudden her voice was back, more powerful than ever! “OKAY OOOKAAAAYY!!!”

Everyone cheered! They stopped and let her catch her breath.

I took position at her feet. Francesca bounced and squealed with glee. That woman LOVED watching a corn-cobbing.

Smush. Jacqueline scrunched her toes shut. Again.

She twisted her upper body and looked back at us. A smug smile.

“Jacqueline!” I shouted. “You… you are gonna find out what smug girls get!”

I had had it. Jacqueline was going to spread open her toes ar so help me!

“Journey, Francesca, would you kindly hold these toes open for me?”

Francesca and Journey’s eyes brightened with glee and they scrambled over to help.

“Oh my gosh, her feet are crazy soft!” Said Journey, trying to hold Jacqueline’s toes apart.

HEeheheha noahhehheh pleaseheheh!” Poor Jacqueline was giggling. I couldn’t tell if it had to do with her toes being roughly handled by Journey and Francesca, or if it was in anticipation of this part of the corn cobbing.

“It’s a right of passage, sweetie. You gotta try the toe butter.”

I leaned in and slimed my tongue in her poor toes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

WOW! Jacqueline went through the roof!! She flailed and screamed, she bucked and pounded her fists! She wailed laughter as I tickled her soft toes and the balls of her feet with my tongue and teeth!”

“AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAaaaa…. AAAAAAAAAAGHAHH! AHHHA AAAAaaahahaha....”

It tickled her so bad that when she reached silent laughter, it broke through into cute little cackles!

“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHhahaa….qi qi qi qiqiqi...”

Journey and Francesca looked at each other with a mixture of surprise and excitement!

“The Journey cackles! She’s doing the Journey cackles!” They looked at each other and imitated it. “Qi qi qiqiqiqi” and laughed.

I stopped, letting her catch her breath.

The corn cobbing had somehow made them softer! Journey kept poking and prodding them.

“AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHaa…”

They kept playing with her toes and feet. Any playing and touching, now, sent a lightning bolt of tickles through Jacqueline! Even gentle touches took her back to almost full tilt laughter. If Francesca or Journey played with those feet any longer than a few seconds, she even got back to silent laughter!

“This is amazing!” Francesca giggled, clapping her hands.

I knew she was reaching exhaustion. She was so ticklish on her feet, that there was no way she could take anymore. Even of these gentle caresses.

“Who is the tickle queen?” I asked, smiling triumphantly.

Everyone laughed, happy that I had defeated my foe.

I stood up in triumph, arms held high! The girls high fived me!

It felt silly, but I was really pleased with myself. That little girl... ok, younger woman, but… whatever. She tickled me. She tickled me BAD. I felt so vulnerable, and giggly and then I screamed and then… Arg! But I got her!

Jacqueline coughed, breathing deeply while still catching her breath.

“I am.” Jacqueline said, sounding a little hoarse. “I’m the tickle queen.”

Everyone went silent.

“I tickled you good.” Jacqueline said, between breaths, still catching her breath. “And I would do it again.”

You could hear a pin drop.

Jacqueline furrowed her brow quizzically. To all of our surprise, she said, “You would probably have to find my most ticklish spot to make me admit defeat.”

I looked at her, confused. Her face broke into a smile, and she stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled, and leaned in, getting near her ear.

“Oh really?” I whispered, playfully. “I might just have to check tickle spots one.. by… one…”

Maybe I should make a spinoff type series featuring different characters. Does anyone have favorite characters from this that you'd like to see in a story?

Just continued the series as a whole would be awesome. I cant pick a fav

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back