• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight female lers/switches, whats your ideal type of man to tickle?

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Do you like the manly variety where you can break a "tough guy" by finding their ticklish spots and tickle torturing them? Or do you like a more sensitive guy who's sensitivity makes his laugh and reactions all the cuter? :D

i’m really, really into cute, shy and nerdy guys. there’s just something about them that make me want to tie them up and tickle them until they cry.

Men that are ticklish. That's it!

A ticklish man is an attractive man and an ideal man.

He can be the tall, strong, grizzly bear type, willowy and light, sensitive and kind, loud and commanding, an authority figure, a showman, an athlete, round and burly....
Again! A ticklish man is an attractive man.

AND! They are even more ideal if:
1. They are nearby.
2. They want me to tickle them (ache for it... and DON'T let them want to tickle me back too!!!! Super ideal! LOL).
3. They are into me and I am into them.

I do wish you had just opened this thread up to whomever wanted to answer it rather than straight females, though.

I do wish you had just opened this thread up to whomever wanted to answer it rather than straight females, though.

My apologies. I just wanted to get a female's POV since we don't really get enough of it on here. I do wish I could edit the title of this thread. haha

I feel like every woman ler wants a muscular man

Men that are ticklish. That's it!

A ticklish man is an attractive man and an ideal man.

He can be the tall, strong, grizzly bear type, willowy and light, sensitive and kind, loud and commanding, an authority figure, a showman, an athlete, round and burly....
Again! A ticklish man is an attractive man.

AND! They are even more ideal if:
1. They are nearby.
2. They want me to tickle them (ache for it... and DON'T let them want to tickle me back too!!!! Super ideal! LOL).
3. They are into me and I am into them.

I can't avoid replying to this awesome comment. As a man how much I wish to meet a woman like you. I woman to be tickled by everytime she wants to. I would love to give myself to her as her tickle toy to play.

i’m really, really into cute, shy and nerdy guys. there’s just something about them that make me want to tie them up and tickle them until they cry.

I can't either avoid replying to this terrific comment. As a man I fantasize to be tied and tickled mercilessly by a woman who loves to make me surrender to her.

Not every woman of course, but it does seem like a good majority of female lers love a manly man to tickle torture. I can see why. They like it when they make that manly fellow squirm and giggle like a school girl under their mercy. ;)

Nope! I stand by my statement that a ticklish man is an attractive man and an ideal man.

BUT- As far as men I'm INTO- Like a preference? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE big, burly, bear-esque grizzly looking men.
They do it for me on ALL levels.

Would I tickle a muscular man? Sure.... But for EVERYTHING ELSE I'm into (plus tickling)? See the above description.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back