• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are You In the South? Do You Want to Meet other Tickle Lovers?

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
This is just a quick note, this munch is an open invitation.

You do not have to be a Middle Tennessee resident to attend the munch on July 24. ;) We've had attendees from Kentucky and Alabama! ALL are welcome!

We do plan to have these munches bi-monthly near the Nashville area, and as we grow... further plans to possibly have more "active" participation will probably blossom naturally as the group gets to know each other and feels comfortable. (AKA- When they say, "HEY! Let's have a play party! LOL")

Right now we are in the beginning stages of growing our community. It is my desire to provide consistent opportunities for you to meet others who love tickling just like you do! We do exist! LOL If you don't mind traveling, you are welcome to attend!

Please send me a Private Message on TMF or at [email protected] for more details or to RSVP.
You can also find me on FetLife (Sunriseticklee). If you have not had the chance to check out the group "Southeast Area Ticklers and Ticklees" on FetLife, click the banner below for more details on events and personals from several areas (i.e. Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Texas etc.)

Have a great week!
Sunny

Good luck with the munch. Wish I could be there!

I'm glad you mentioned that one of the reasons for having munches in the first place is to find people that you trust enough to be able to play with afterwards.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Good luck with the munch. Wish I could be there!

I'm glad you mentioned that one of the reasons for having munches in the first place is to find people that you trust enough to be able to play with afterwards.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Thanks Raslebe! May send you a PM asking about Saturday! Good luck for your munch too!

This comment is KINDA X-Posted and edited to fit this little community of ours.

I've held a couple of events in Atlanta over the years, but for some reason- maybe because of how small Middle Tennessee is, or how conservative the area is- I was just super shy about getting things going up in Nashville. As those of you who have done this for years know, hosting and organizing is NOT easy. It is amazing to believe that FINALLY I stopped being all shy about it and decided to just get things started in the area, and well... I have to admit that this has been a whole lot of fun (even when things didn't go as I wished or expected. That's LIFE!)

SO! If you are sitting in the South thinking that the tickling scene is dead, a non-starter, and that essentially you are alone in this great kink of ours, YOU'RE NOT!

Tomorrow is the big day, for me folks! There are about 8 of us attending the munch, (not all from TN) and I am so hyped to see old friends and to make new ones.

We ARE meeting, we are hanging out, and we aren't sitting at home with this wonderful secret banished in our own dark little tickle closet. Come out in the sun! In a few weeks when I announce the next Mid- Tenn Tk Lovers Munch for September, please consider joining us! &#55357;&#56860;

Sunny!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back