• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got tied up by my sister while I was sleeping

Max19

i_got_tied_up_by_my_sister_while_i_was_sleeping_by_mongo1232_dee2awy-pre.jpg

Today was a really long day. But after I got home, I first took my daily nap. Unfortunately my big sister came home a short time later. She surely found me asleep in my room and therefore couldn't help handcuffing me while I was sleeping. This time I didn't wake up normally as usual, but felt something tickle the soles of my feet. Before I could even realize what was going on, I had to laugh out loud. It wasn't until a short time later that I realized I was tied up and my eyes were blindfolded. I tugged at the shackles, tried to get up. At that moment my sister sat on my legs and tickled my feet with her hairbrush. Just stupid that she had cuffed my hands behind my back, as always, so that I couldn't even try to get up with my hands. I told her that if she doesn't stop right away I'll scream out loud and that she can still see what she gets out of it. My sister then told me that I was really naughty and that she would no longer tolerate my behavior. Then she put a gag in my mouth. From that point on, I couldn't even use words to defend myself. I was completely at the mercy of her. Her long, red-painted fingernails are one of my biggest weaknesses on my soles. I also believe that after all these years she has already developed a special technique to tickle me efficiently. First she caresses my tender feet with her hands, then she tickles the soles of my feet up and down with her fingernails. She is a real expert when it comes to my feet (I think she knows them better than I do). After she had already tortured me for 20 minutes with her special techniques, I suddenly felt a cold liquid on my soles. I knew exactly what it was, it was massage oil that she slowly rubbed onto my soles. She knows exactly that after I got oil on my feet, I'm at least twice as ticklish, which made the whole situation even meaner. The worst came at the end, where I suddenly heard a vibrating noise. I tried to ask her: "What is that" but she hadn't heard a sound from my gagged mouth. But after she sat down on my legs again, she said to me: "Then I want to test your electric toothbrush on you. I want to see how it affects your soles." At that point in time, I had no way of knowing what kind of torture I would have to face. From the moment she touched my soles with my toothbrush, I knew that I would not be able to stand it. She saw my reaction and took the gag out of my mouth to hear me beg. It tickled so much that I screamed: "HAHAHAHAH PLEASE LEAVE ME PLEASE HAHAHAH, I JUST SLEEPED. To which my sister replied:" And that was exactly your mistake. "She experimented a lot with my toothbrush until she suddenly found herself between mine toes tickled. Between my toes is my worst weak point. What I didn't know was that my biggest weak point with a toothbrush is a thousand times ticklish. The moment my sister noticed that between my toes is my ultimate weak point, she only tickled I shouted: "HAHAHAHA PLEASE LET ME GO I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE GAGAGAHAHA!" Then she replied: "If you react like that, I unfortunately have to continue." She tickled me with my toothbrush between my toes for 5 minutes until I fell asleep from exhaustion. When I woke up in the evening, I was unleashed. At first I thought it was a bad dream but then I saw a note on the soles of my feet: "Tickle me!" That's when I knew the nightmare was true.

I’d love to tickle those soft helpless soles!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back