• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reminiscing

Ifswit66322

Evening all

So from my previous post Lana and I have been reliving a few of our first encounters. We loved the different ends of the scale from the exploring to the “THERES that good spot”

The first couple of times we stayed over at each other’s house I found it reallllly difficult to fall asleep or woke up early for no reason all.
I’ll Admit it I couldn’t help myself and did get the ok from Lana, I’d roll over and start running my fingers along her arms or sides. Most of the time, if she wasn’t in a deep sleep there would be a moan, sigh or deep exhale. I carried on running fingers around arms, neck and then stomach. Lana would start to squirm and I would see a smile creep across her face. Knowing it was well received I would get a lil bit braver and and wriggle all my fingers along her sides, ribs and tummy more.

Mornings were good fun, having played with her upper body during the night maybe some where else would like some attention. Going to the end of the bed I would roll the covers back a bit to to reveal the most perfect toes ever. Left around just for the hell of it for the “just in case “ scenarios were wide plume feathers. Lana loves feathers being run over her skin.
Very slowly I would run the feather sideways along the tops of her toes. Slowly, over and over, then the tops of her feet.
Lana would start to flex and wiggle her toes around and if I stopped I’d wait for a bit before hearing a “hmmm?” I’d carry on for a bit then put he feet up and run the feather along the soles. This would lead to more smiles, ‘mmmmms’ and toe scrunching.

The feather tickles would last ages where I would then run the feather along the inside of her legs, thighs, hips tummy and under the arms. The laughing would start there and Lana would pull her arms down. Having far to much fun at this point and knowing we will have to get up and out of bed, id give her the the look, she would try get up but I put one arm under my head, hold the other wrist and wiggle my free hand and fingers over her. The giggling would start along with the nervous eyes and biting the bottom lip. My hand would get lower and lower towards her stomach. Looking at her in the eyes, just before I touched her tummy I’d move my hand quickly and get her armpits. She would go absolutely nuts eyes shut laughing loud. Or I would play round and round the garden reeaaaaaly slowly over her stomach then ‘one step’ poke her ribs ‘two steps’ poke the other ribs and finally ‘tickly under there’ one armpit would be getting severe tickle and I would say ‘or is it tickly under there?’ And get her other armpit. She would be hysterical at this point. When she was nearly out of breath I’d let her go and pretend to go for her some where else.

This Happened loads of times and hoping it starts again soon lol

Stay tuned as there might be a story involving home made stocks and a very large bed!

Happy tickles all!!.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back